Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,829 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

I've Lost Interest In Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Lost Interest In Romance (1420 Views)

8 Signs Your Girlfriend Has Lost Interest In You / Lost Interest In My Girlfriend / She Lost Interest In Him Because He's Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Lost Interest In Romance by surugede(m): 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2007
i once loved a girl, we went out for 6yrs (2000 - 2006) then along the line we could'nt just go on again

but thats not the problem, the problem is that now i am finding it difficult to love again. i have ladies in my life who profecy love too me but the issue is that that spark is not just there for me to move on with them and i do not tell them so. as it is now there r 4 girls who believes we r into something but the truth is that i ma not intrested and i doint want to tell them so, i am trying to rediscover the spark but it is simply not coming, i dont have any regrets for that, as a matter of fact i enjoy the deception, the only thing is that i do not know if i can love again
Re: I've Lost Interest In Romance by mellow(m): 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2007
Don't way, you will definitely find it if Environ waste people

did not get to it first. E pele.
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: I've Lost Interest In Romance by ufobabe(f): 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2007
it is better 2 have a broken relationship than a failed marriage. we run into danger when we let our desires become so strong that they control us

well sorry 4 all that happened 2 u.but learn from it

love is not a 2 way affairs; it is a tripartite relationship bwtween man, woman and God.

pray 2 God 2 give u A NEW HEART so u can love again.

and be careful with ladies
they are dangerious, be warned.
Re: I've Lost Interest In Romance by niceuzor: 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2007
ufobabe - plz i want to know you? i'm admire your posts in this forum. cool
Re: I've Lost Interest In Romance by finekid(m): 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2007
niceuzor:

ufobabe - plz i want to know you? i'm admire your posts in this forum. cool

grin grin grin
Re: I've Lost Interest In Romance by bisii(f): 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2007
n wts so funny fine kid?
Re: I've Lost Interest In Romance by finekid(m): 2:55am On Oct 01, 2007
Sounds like something good is about to start there grin
Re: I've Lost Interest In Romance by Pip(m): 3:56am On Oct 01, 2007
Guy I think I know how you feel. It takes me a while to get back again after a break up. You feel betrayed by the previous person. U just have to learn to forgive, and try to be happy . It's way way better to have loved and than not to have experienced it. You can try being alone and see how it goes. Then maybe you might know what you lack, and if u find that in someone special u just might ignite those feeling again. As they say " a man that can well without a woman can most likelydo well when one comes in"
Re: I've Lost Interest In Romance by ufobabe(f): 11:29am On Oct 01, 2007
@ NiceUzor

what is it about my post? the guy is in pain and he needs us 2 get him on track again.

well, thanks 4 ur admiration.

but still i want u 2 contribute on how he can get on

knowing that there is safety in the advice of a multitude of counsellors.
Re: I've Lost Interest In Romance by ufobabe(f): 11:31am On Oct 01, 2007
@ NiceUzor

what is it about my post? the guy is in pain and he needs us 2 get him on track again.

well, thanks 4 ur admiration.

but still i want u 2 contribute on how he can get on

knowing that there is safety in the advice of a multitude of counsellors.
Re: I've Lost Interest In Romance by niceuzor: 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2007
Actually Ufobabe i know this guy need help,but i guess your advice is ok and others advice

nothing much i could say again,.

BTW:

i want us to be friends,what do u think? wink
Re: I've Lost Interest In Romance by finekid(m): 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2007
grin
Re: I've Lost Interest In Romance by havanah: 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2007
you really should let go of the past so u could get the future, u will never find the same spark but u can creat a new one, when the time and person ur with r right u will know and u will have ur fire, ur heart was used to beating to one rythem for 6 years, u just need to find a new song not a remix for the old one, and once ur there u'll find that it was worthing looking for

good luck
Re: I've Lost Interest In Romance by CrazyMan(m): 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2007
Well I know how you feel; but remember the old saying don’t grieve over spilt milk.What has happened has happened just forget about the past and look for a decent girl to settle down with.
Re: I've Lost Interest In Romance by surugede(m): 5:46am On Oct 02, 2007
10Q guys 4 all ur contributions
Re: I've Lost Interest In Romance by niceuzor: 9:05am On Oct 02, 2007
- finekid which one come bi ur own? shocked na who u dey open teeth for?
Re: I've Lost Interest In Romance by finekid(m): 9:25am On Oct 02, 2007
grin grin grin
Re: I've Lost Interest In Romance by niceuzor: 9:27am On Oct 02, 2007
your teeth dey smell oh
Re: I've Lost Interest In Romance by finekid(m): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I've Lost Interest In Romance by Lynne: 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2007
I think the problem is that u ve never let go the girl whio hurt u and u think all girls are the same. my opinion is if u dint quite finish it up wit the other gal ,i mean talk u will neva let go of ur view about women. try this y dont u give the girl u like more among the many in your life and see how it goes. smiley
Re: I've Lost Interest In Romance by 2dye4(m): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2007
@poster: AV BIN THERE B4 and i thot i would neva get that feeling again until i tried cocaine, its one hell of a drug!
Re: I've Lost Interest In Romance by havanah: 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2007
2dye4:

@poster: AV BIN THERE B4 and i thot i would never get that feeling again until i tried cocaine, its one hell of a drug!
ooooooooohhhhhh cooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmeeeeee oooonnnnnn, u cant be seriouse shocked
Re: I've Lost Interest In Romance by 2dye4(m): 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2007
damn serious! a trial will confuse you.
Re: I've Lost Interest In Romance by surugede(m): 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2007
well its not that i am still leaving in the past. as a matter of fact i ve fogiven she that was of the past

the only truth is that ui try to love again but simplly i just cant find the spark again.

i wld think i love some 1 and the nxt few weeks tha same person wld not be appealing to me anymore i am confused
Re: I've Lost Interest In Romance by Pain(m): 3:10am On Oct 03, 2007
Move On Brother. Remember the Boyz II Men Song? Never Let A Broken Heart Take Your Chance to Love Again and Never Never Let It Make U Fall Apart No Never blah blah blah ?

Whateva, Just Move On. Open Up Yo Heart. Those Who Truly Love Never Lose. Dont Live in Pain. Its not the Best Except U are Pain
Re: I've Lost Interest In Romance by tkb417(m): 8:50am On Oct 03, 2007
@Niceuzor
how many babes have you scoped on NL?
ole cool
Re: I've Lost Interest In Romance by Saipro(m): 10:05am On Oct 03, 2007
Blues - I get to lose interest in any number of things any number of times. Relationships inclusive (as I've had so few).
Why not? Anything can get monotonous and boring. Why not romance too? Show me love ,
Re: I've Lost Interest In Romance by niceuzor: 10:37am On Oct 03, 2007
tkb417:

@Niceuzor
how many babes have you scoped on Nairaland?
ole cool

Are you jealous. . . huh!! cool

(1) (Reply)

Limo Rental In Abuja / Enjoy This Naughty Technique Tonight (for Men Only) / I Don't Understand Him Any More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.