Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,083 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Am I Wrong To Stop The Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wrong To Stop The Relationship? (7728 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Wrong To Stop The Relationship? by marabout(m): 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2011
@ POSTER,

since your lady is internet savvy (you met on facebook), I hope she stumbles into NL, recognises herself and give us her part of the story. grin grin

Seriously if what you have said sofar is true, it all went too quick. You may not be aware of how damaged by previous relationships she is.
It takes years to know even half of a woman's history. They only tell you what they want to tell you and makes them look good.

She doesn't respect you enough: common with high calibre job dudu women. Many have indicated on different threads here on NL that they want a man with a higher status/job than them.

Her mum doesn't appear to be a very good example in terms of managing a relationship/marriage. Divorce is fairly uncommon in people (Naija) old enough to be parents to a 32 year old lady. Not saying divorce was only the mother's fault but her (mother's) domineering attitude would not have helped her marriage.

I don't think your pocket is deep enough. As you said she supports her parents so you have to pick up the tabs. A common problem due to caring for family members.

The average doctor has plenty of opportunity to meet people: at BMA meetings, drugs company reps, social functions, conferences, seminars, visits to Naija (in her case), to resort to internet/facebook for a husband and planning marriage in record time is rather interesting. grin grin cheesy cheesy

Be wary of anybody who's desperate about biological clock clicking tick-tock, tick-tock OR indeed anyone remotely interested in securing papers as a motive. grin grin
Re: Am I Wrong To Stop The Relationship? by seyibrown(f): 1:26am On Jan 09, 2011
No you are not wrong! You are not ready for one yet! You need to go through a few more Plasma TV's before you are ready for marriage! Give it a few more years!
Re: Am I Wrong To Stop The Relationship? by WackyJ1(m): 4:25am On Jan 09, 2011
seyibrown:

No you are not wrong! You are not ready for one yet! You need to go through a few more Plasma TV's before you are ready for marriage! Give it a few more years!
lol
Re: Am I Wrong To Stop The Relationship? by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:12am On Jan 09, 2011
seyibrown:

ver funny. tseew
Re: Am I Wrong To Stop The Relationship? by Nuriel2200: 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2011
Re: Am I Wrong To Stop The Relationship? by Ranoscky(m): 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2011
4llerbuntu

How far na, happy new year!

Oga gan O!
Re: Am I Wrong To Stop The Relationship? by kadman(m): 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2011
seyibrown:

I swear this is the summary of this thread grin grin grin
Re: Am I Wrong To Stop The Relationship? by Jenifa1: 8:00am On Jan 10, 2011
Nevertheless,i have my flat,my car,plasma,ps3,home cinema and a fully stocked kitchen.I was perfectly ok on my own.I had all i wanted but we lived apart.

I didn't even know a 32yr old man could still be playing video games. lol
hahaha boys will be boys.
Re: Am I Wrong To Stop The Relationship? by Pame(m): 10:22am On Jan 10, 2011
If u really want to live and enjoy life, stay away from this your GF, otherwise you will die untimely and ignominy. The lady does not love you any-bit.

I'm afraid you will want to go back into your vomit after a little while when her mother or father would have intervened again. My advise, stay away completely from her, move on with life and look very well in-case you want to leap next time. See the devil once and run many times, take to your heels before the gun is corked.
Re: Am I Wrong To Stop The Relationship? by 04kaa: 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2011
why is this guy talking about plasma when there are 3D LED tvs? grin grin u should watch monsters and aliens on 3d, ,,,,are u just knowing that girls are foolish? na today?
Re: Am I Wrong To Stop The Relationship? by Orikinla(m): 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2011
Good story for Nollywood flick.
Re: Am I Wrong To Stop The Relationship? by buyles(f): 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2011
no
Re: Am I Wrong To Stop The Relationship? by buyles(f): 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2011
04kaa:

why is this guy talking about plasma when there are 3D LED tvs? grin grin u should watch monsters and aliens on 3d, ,,,,are u just knowing that girls are foolish? na today?
so wat makes u tink guys r not foolish, angry
Re: Am I Wrong To Stop The Relationship? by Macrophage(m): 1:24am On Jan 12, 2011
Peace bro! that lady aint no good. I say 'good riddance'.
Re: Am I Wrong To Stop The Relationship? by femmy323: 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2011
young man life gos on b4 u are blind now u can see very well GOD have delivered u, so move on ur way, my GOD is ur strength (another pretty lady will come 4 u). GOD WILL PROVIDE ANOTHER PLASMA TV 4 U.
Re: Am I Wrong To Stop The Relationship? by Omolola1(f): 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2011
very sure
Re: Am I Wrong To Stop The Relationship? by nnekaregy(f): 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2011
No u are not. The lady thinks like an african lady -u ought to provide all and the family interference is much.
Re: Am I Wrong To Stop The Relationship? by olayinkaj2(m): 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2011
Its better u run for ur life. Scope not well defined, the project is already failing from the begining. This is not a relationship but rather a relationstrip. U av done the right thing bro.
Re: Am I Wrong To Stop The Relationship? by DiamonJ: 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
Dat is a bad sign, she is not ur wife, if u go ahead and marry her, u will regret it 4 d rest of ur life, forget what u av spent or waste and move forward, if u dnt u will waste more than d one u wasted, thank ur star for d danger sign ahead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Fame And Money Improve Love? / Why Are Some Nigerian Females Very Rude And Aggressive? / Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.