Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (113821 Views)

Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count / 6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 22, 2020
doctore212:
Guy nothing dey happen.

Am just waiting for this lockdown make I go meet my babe parents (though na formal Olosho for the place wey I dey stay before).

She don Tey for the job but me I no send.

As far as she dey loyal. What would I have done without her in this lockdown.

She sabi give me kpekus for free.if not, I don't know what I would have done.
LOL strongman
cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 22, 2020
Flier:
Try it out yourself, try to have sex with your married igbo ex girl friend
Let’s see if it will be a success
Igbo ladies are the most faithful in marriage
No lie. You rarely hear about Igbo women cheating on their spouses like their south-western counterparts.
It's just that they love money too much.
Yoruba ladies love unconditionally but can cheat for planet Earth

23 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by flyingdutchman(m): 10:50am On Apr 22, 2020
ursamajor:

Well the topic is about girls here. Can you not read?
Yes, I know. My stand is no man has the moral right to talk about a female's body count when we are worse.

18 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by SeunWedsLinda(m): 11:59am On Apr 22, 2020
Flier:
Not all of them goes back to it,but I think it also depends on tribe
Most Igbo ladies don't go back to their past after getting married, let's say 5% goes back compared to
Yoruba about 50 percent goes back to their past while
South South people about 90%
I noticed this trend too. Igbo girls are the most faithful girls in the whole southern hemisphere.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by pansophist(m): 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
Make I talk ? grin
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Chukapage(m): 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
Her pair bonding is damaged already e go hard! lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Dangrace01: 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
pansophist:
Make I talk ? grin

Baba talk we want to hear your point of view
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by farem: 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lostz:

I don't want to talk about this now. I was just giving an answer to an idiot

You don't have anything reasonable to say!
Try and refute these facts and let's move on from there
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by laughter123: 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
I believe nobody should be looked down because the constant thing in life is change. Anyone can change. It's normal that there's this ex you will later meet and the urge will come back but have seen some despite it all, they were determined and never went back. Though it's rare but very possible.

8 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
farem:

You don't have anything reasonable to say!
Try and refute these facts and let's move on from there
that is not my business

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by pansophist(m): 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
Dangrace01:

Baba talk we want to hear your point of view

It is like expecting a yahoo boy who has cruise fine cars, wined, and dined in the best of locations, to settle and live in a modest life devoid of materialistic gratification. Well, reality may force him to live a normal life, but he will not be satisfied and deeply ashamed of how low he has been reduced.

It works in the same way for women (also for men, but not to an extent it affects women). A woman that has slept will many men will find it hard to bond to one. Those that have women who love them will understand what I am talking about. The more sexual partner a woman has had will make it harder to bond. Also, you will be compared with every man she has been with, so make sure your performance supersedes or at least comparable to the best she had.

This is one of the reasons why every old religion and society value sexual exclusivity and chastity (virginity), in women. Men also instinctively understand this phenomenon, which suggests why all sexual enhancing drugs are channeled to male customers, For men, it is to last longer with gladiatorial performance. For females, it is to become tighter, to signify chastity.

122 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Dangrace01: 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
pansophist:

It is like expecting a yahoo boy who has cruise fine cars, wined, and dined in the best of locations, to settle and live in a modest life devoid of materialistic gratification. Well, reality may force him to live a normal life, but he will not be satisfied and deeply ashamed of how low her has been reduced.

It works in the same way for women (also for men, but not to an extent it affects women). A woman that has slept will many men will find it hard to bond to one. Those that have women who love them will understand what I am talking about. The more sexual partner a woman has had will make it harder to bond. Also, you will be compared with every man she has been with, so make sure your performance supersedes or at least comparable to the best she had. This is one of the reasons why every old religion and society value sexual exclusivity and chastity (virginity), in women. Men also instinctively understand this phenomenon, which suggests why all sexual enhancing drugs are channeled to male customers, not female. For females, it is to become tighter (to signify chastity), for men, it is to last longer with gladiatorial performance.

Boss!!!!!

22 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Goalnaldo(m): 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
pansophist:

It is like expecting a yahoo boy who has cruise fine cars, wined, and dined in the best of locations, to settle and live in a modest life devoid of materialistic gratification. Well, reality may force him to live a normal life, but he will not be satisfied and deeply ashamed of how low her has been reduced.

It works in the same way for women (also for men, but not to an extent it affects women). A woman that has slept will many men will find it hard to bond to one. Those that have women who love them will understand what I am talking about. The more sexual partner a woman has had will make it harder to bond. Also, you will be compared with every man she has been with, so make sure your performance supersedes or at least comparable to the best she had. This is one of the reasons why every old religion and society value sexual exclusivity and chastity (virginity), in women. Men also instinctively understand this phenomenon, which suggests why all sexual enhancing drugs are channeled to male customers, For men, it is to last longer with gladiatorial performance. For females, it is to become tighter, to signify chastity.
why are you so intelligent? Please adopt me as your son grin grin

26 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by pansophist(m): 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
Goalnaldo:
why are you so intelligent? Please adopt me as your son grin grin

No wahala, but you get money ? Me sef na gold digger angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Gerrard59(m): 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
flyingdutchman:
Well, if you as a man had a high body count, you have no moral grounds to judge your spouse. IDIAAATS!

Well, if the man is rich, then morality leaves the door. Then again, the fact that the man not the woman pays the bride price is enough reason to demand for a chaste woman. If modern day women desire sexual liberation so much, they should demand for that the concept of brideprice payment be outlawed. Rights come with responsibilities.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Goalnaldo(m): 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
pansophist:

No wahala, but you get money ? Me sef na gold digger angry
embarassed embarassed
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by flyingdutchman(m): 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
ursamajor:

Well the topic is about girls here. Can you not read?
Of course I know that! Can't you comprehend from my comment that I mean that the post is misogynistic!

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Asuito7(m): 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
Flier:
Most Igbo ladies don't go back to their past after getting married, let's say 5% goes back compared to
Statician, where do you get this your statistics from?
You don marry all the Yoruba and South South women to come to this conclusion?
Some kids in this forum self angry
SMH

20 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by emmaodet: 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
GreenArrow1:
Definelty will cheat on you when the opportunity presents itself. My present GF who has been pressuring me for marriage has an astronomical body count. E pass high. How can I now marry someone who if she picks a stone and throws in the marketplace, it will hit at least 5 exes? Even ashawo no get custormer reach the girl.
Then she said something about when she reported someone who beat up her brother to the police. That she told herself that even if it is to just give the police man her kpekus, to have them deal with the boy, she was ready. Underline "just."

That is the testament of a person who doesn't place any value to her body. She gives it out willingly.
She will give it out again. When she goes to look for a job. When she goes to pursue a contract. When she runs into certain exes.

Flee!!!

Broooooo, how u take dey wt such gal? Why dnt u get atleast a beta gal.
This ur gf na real Ayangbaaaaaa!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by aimmoney9: 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
JUST LIKE THE COVER OF A NON PLASTIC SOFT DRINK E.G COKE IT DOESN'T APPRECIATE WITH TIME INSTEAD IT STARTS TO RUST AND GETS WORSE (EXACERBATED)

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by ursamajor: 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
flyingdutchman:

Of course I know that! Can't you comprehend from my comment that I mean that the post is misogynistic!
What's misogynistic about the post? All in the bid to sound socially correct, you just spoke like the man hater that you're. You better remove the m in your moniker and come clean!

7 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by realestate99: 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
Flier:
Igbo's always hyping themselves, I think W.H.O should give Igbos vaccine so they can be conversant with their iniquities, they seem very blind to atrocities committed by their own people, let me tell you, if you have been to the west, an Igbo lady is so easy to bed like Hausa using knife to scrape sugar canes. why is it that Igbo girls power the prostitution industry in this country? go to any brothel and shout " Amaka" and see if 4-5 ladies won't be trooping towards your direction, both Igbo single and married ladies cheat indiscriminately but I wonder how their men still think they are decent.

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by realestate99: 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
stupidity:
It has turned to tribal quarrel already.

Seun nor Dey try shar. I feel he has a sinister plan for ignoring the tribal war on Nairaland.

some people with decapacitated brain from a particular ethnic group are always on the offensive, the thread was going well before one slowpoke started playing the ethnic card. they must praise themselves @ any given opportunity, even kids of nowadays don't do such anymore.

10 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Obiomon: 2:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
WHO ELSE IS HAVING A boring quarantine ? CLINK THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE AND LETS HAVE SOME FUN grin
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Flier: 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
realestate99:

Igbo's always hyping themselves, I think W.H.O should give Igbos vaccine so they can be conversant with their iniquities, they seem very blind to atrocities committed by their own people, let me tell you, if you have been to the west, an Igbo lady is so easy to bed like Hausa using knife to scrape sugar canes. why is it that Igbo girls power the prostitution industry in this country? go to any brothel and shout " Amaka" and see if 4-5 ladies won't be trooping towards your direction, both Igbo single and married ladies cheat indiscriminately but I wonder how their men still think they are decent.
You should try it out because I am talking from from experience beside you got it wrong,most girls at the brothels are not real igbo Infact it will be very difficult for you to find a real igbo lady who is into prostitution in Lagos apart from normal island runs.Majority of them are from south south but they prefer to use igbo name just to attract high class customers
Mind you I am a Yoruba guy Abi kilowi

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by realestate99: 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
Flier:
You should try it out because I am talking from from experience beside you got it wrong,most girls at the brothels are not real igbo Infact it will be very difficult for you to find a real igbo lady who is into prostitution in Lagos apart from normal island runs.Majority of them are from south south but they prefer to use igbo name just to attract high class customers
Mind you I am a Yoruba guy Abi kilowi
lol, dey there dey deceive yourself, na u wan tell me say na fish dey inside geisha? you being Yoruba or any other tribe does not hide the truth, and who told you I was referring to Lagos alone , I am talking about prostitutes nationwide and to even shoot yourself, you said most of the prostitutes are just hiding under Igbo names that they are not real Igbo's, this is where your brain should tell you that before you can imitate a particular person/group/entity in a particular business, it means such group you are imitating are the don/king of such venture.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Flier: 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
realestate99:

lol, dey there dey deceive yourself, na u wan tell me say na fish dey inside geisha? you being Yoruba or any other tribe does not hide the truth, and who told you I was referring to Lagos alone , I am talking about prostitutes nationwide and to even shoot yourself, you said most of the prostitutes are just hiding under Igbo names that they are not real Igbo's, this is where your brain should tell you that before you can imitate a particular person/group/entity in a particular business, it means such group you are imitating are the don/king of such venture.
Read what I wrote again,I said they chose igbo names because people loves igbo ladies and would pay anything to get them
For example A Nigerian girl once lied to a friend that she was from Jamaica just to boost her price and demanded 200k per night
The same in Europe,most of them will tell you they are from Jamaica or Cuba because they know that they won’t get good money if customers knows they are from Nigeria

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by crackkhaus: 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
GreenArrow1:
Definelty will cheat on you when the opportunity presents itself. My present GF who has been pressuring me for marriage has an astronomical body count. E pass high. How can I now marry someone who if she picks a stone and throws in the marketplace, it will hit at least 5 exes? Even ashawo no get custormer reach the girl.
Then she said something about when she reported someone who beat up her brother to the police. That she told herself that even if it is to just give the police man her kpekus, to have them deal with the boy, she was ready. Underline "just."

That is the testament of a person who doesn't place any value to her body. She gives it out willingly.
She will give it out again. When she goes to look for a job. When she goes to pursue a contract. When she runs into certain exes.

Flee!!!
Lol, Dude... cheesy

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by InfinityFabric: 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
If you're in doubt walk away, don't go into it.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by donestk(m): 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
Tribal warlords have taken over the thread

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / Couple Rocks Underwear In Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.