Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (113812 Views)

Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count / 6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by PHOTSEE(m): 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
Psalms5522:
Let us please look at this topic from another angle.

CAN A BOY WITH HIGH BODY COUNT BE FAITHFUL IN MARRIAGE?
Open a new thread on that and see what the reaction!!
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Psalms5522: 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
emmaodet:

Na dis kind gal we dey cal Animashaun(cheerful giver) , Anfani Adugbo(Public property),
Only God knows how you do get erection with such smelling lady.
Na wa for u oooooo

Just as she be cheerful giver na so Im be cheerful receiver. Because if she dey give and Im no go receive no body go ask am how market. Fornication is a sin against our own body.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Dybala11(m): 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
DexterousOne:

I think it's more like the other way round tho

Men should stop sleeping around like degenerated species

Let us as humans respect the sanctity of sex...

You own your phallus
Your phallus dont own you

Control yourself
And stop rewarding whorish ways om social media too with all those likes and comments
You're right though, we should start rewarding and elevating virtuous living above nudes and whores.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Psalms5522: 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
PHOTSEE:

Open a new thread on that and see what the reaction!!

Am about to do that now wink
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Dybala11(m): 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
Auxigen:

Warizdizwan Asking nw? shocked
Just teasing ya!
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by PHOTSEE(m): 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Psalms5522:

Am about to do that now wink
Following...
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Ukayo(f): 3:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
It depends on the mind o
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
To my own ooo...high body counts make Dem get addicted to sex and if you are the type that doesn't like that, they will surely cheat
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by oloriwbs: 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
Flier:
Not all of them goes back to it,but I think it also depends on tribe
Most Igbo ladies don't go back to their past after getting married, let's say 5% goes back compared to
Yoruba about 50 percent goes back to their past while
South South people about 90%

YOU MEAN AM? U R NOT SERIOUS AT ALL WALAHI
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Beverlyjean(f): 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
Psalms5522:

I think they should also be judged by their past sex life like the ladies

Do they judge ladies on past success??

A woman can't b judged based on material things like men...a man is judged by his account balance...he must at least b independent, hv a job or business that's doing well, hv a car, a house, capable of taking good care of his family, capable of doing a wedding...women are not judged by that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by PHOTSEE(m): 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
sse7en:

Okafor’s Law
This statement applies to guys mostly; if u have been involved with a girl for a period of time and did a good job in and out of the bedroom (mostly in..), the belief is that u can always go to the girl at any given time and sleep with her again no matter what situation arises (breakups, different lover, etc..)

link - https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Okafor%E2%80%99s%20Law

cc - engrlarex
This you law will not work for guy dealing with pay as you go, (olosho).
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Psalms5522: 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
Beverlyjean:

A woman can't b judged based on material things like men...a man is judged by his account balance...he must at least b independent, hv a job or business that's doing well, hv a car, a house, capable of taking good care of his family, capable of doing a wedding...women are not judged by that

I think they should be they are humans not less human . The original Hebrew word for woman means literaly "female man"
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by emmaodet: 10:23am On Apr 30, 2020
Beverlyjean:

I understood him fully ... During a job interview in a bank, the interviewer can't ask for his past record in bed ... Every situation has its directed past... Men are mostly judged by past violence and money...

Thanks.
You get my point of view and where am coming from.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by emmaodet: 10:28am On Apr 30, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Exactly.
And that is why i do say mother nature favours and fvcks us differently.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Auxigen(m): 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
Dybala11:

Just teasing ya!
Go and Tease your landlord's daughter
Werey teaser grin
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Dybala11(m): 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
Auxigen:

Go and Tease your landlord's daughter
Werey teaser grin
They are doing you from the village, ion have a landlord right now sef. Will you be my landlord??
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Auxigen(m): 10:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
Dybala11:

They are doing you from the village, ion have a landlord right now sef. Will you be my landlord??

How will you have?
You don tease the wife of your last landlord
E con give you quit notice..
Tell me how will you have? grin
And No..I don't want to continue being teased by a fellow man..
So I'll pass....besides are you sure the Corona DAT is affecting d REAL Dybala is not doing you something too grin
Thank you
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Kennyswag: 6:45am On May 01, 2020
favour442:
oga stop saying what you don't know.. I hate to talk tribal issues, but I'm forced to dive in here.. I'm currently serving in anambra and my landlord is banging my neighbor (his tenant) even though her husband lives in the compound with 5 kids. Ibo men nor get time for sex, they're always in onitsha, but their wives are reckless adulterers.. even the school I dey serve sef, these ladies are something else.
make sure say you fvck them well before you comot thdret
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Dybala11(m): 2:00pm On May 01, 2020
Auxigen:

How will you have?
You don tease the wife of your last landlord
E con give you quit notice..
Tell me how will you have? grin
And No..I don't want to continue being teased by a fellow man..
So I'll pass....besides are you sure the Corona DAT is affecting d REAL Dybala is not doing you something too grin
Thank you
I left school last year bro and ion have a landlord no more. By the way, I was hoping that you'll be my landlord so I can fulfill your expectations bro, concerning dancing kerewa with ya daughter if she's of age.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Mrachiever(m): 10:34pm On May 01, 2020
donestk:
I meant someone with several past relationships that went down with most of them.

Can you compare public bus to private car?

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by liquidfaya: 10:36pm On May 02, 2020
Digmygold:

Na wa o. Where did you get your analysis from? How many women have you related with? Dumb analysis.

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Dietrich92(m): 1:46pm On May 07, 2020
TomMary:
But a man with high body count can marry without raising brows and can be faithful abi ....

Stop judging people from their past and if they haven't cheated on you while dating you I see no reason why her past will bring a problem in the future
Dollabiz:
You can make her faithful with high libido

For some reason these posts say two different things but they mean the most sense to me at the moment.

So the best take is No Jude and High Libido. And that, to add Time Is Money.

Btw people,
grin I appreciated these cool responses I read in here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Benwems(m): 2:03am On May 09, 2020
Starks:
a very foolish statistics, probably u are consoling yourself...everybody knew ibo girls are real high level prostitutes in nigeria and all over d world..u won talk, see france, spain. ..... yoruba girls could be promiscuous even after birth, because their men hardly pay their bride price, the south south girls can do runs in this life but immediately that bride price is paid its forbidden for any man to even see her her lab..etc reginal denials ....but u see your ibo girls u are protecting eh...i pity u ..apart from ibo girls removing 10yrs from their age, just know as ur bank account is reducing , that marriage becomes useless ..u won try imo girls for this matter..in ibo land money holds the marriage and its seems the igbo man is getting tired.
Toke makinwa na igbo?
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by GreenArrow1(m): 5:34am On Jul 24, 2020
Bestinstinct:

Blooda! I can relate. If you begin her matter, you go need open thread o. But breaking up no go easy o....she's 30 already. No matter how hard you try not to judge their type by the past, you will just realise they dont even see anything wrong....just shallow minded babe. Their type will be sincerely and honestly displaying stupidity. Open a thread on such ladies, let's share experience. Remember to tag me.

Na prophet you be baba. Had to look for this particular mention.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by ibkonekt(m): 6:54am On Jul 24, 2020
pansophist:

It is like expecting a yahoo boy who has cruise fine cars, wined, and dined in the best of locations, to settle and live in a modest life devoid of materialistic gratification. Well, reality may force him to live a normal life, but he will not be satisfied and deeply ashamed of how low he has been reduced.

It works in the same way for women (also for men, but not to an extent it affects women). A woman that has slept will many men will find it hard to bond to one. Those that have women who love them will understand what I am talking about. The more sexual partner a woman has had will make it harder to bond. Also, you will be compared with every man she has been with, so make sure your performance supersedes or at least comparable to the best she had.

This is one of the reasons why every old religion and society value sexual exclusivity and chastity (virginity), in women. Men also instinctively understand this phenomenon, which suggests why all sexual enhancing drugs are channeled to male customers, For men, it is to last longer with gladiatorial performance. For females, it is to become tighter, to signify chastity.
you are on point.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Bestinstinct(m): 10:27am On Jul 24, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Na prophet you be baba. Had to look for this particular mention.
Lol bro... the thread don dey?
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by GreenArrow1(m): 11:52am On Jul 24, 2020
Bestinstinct:

Lol bro... the thread don dey?

Not yet o. Work no give person chance yet. I go create am soonest.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by isokomarine: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
Flier:
Most Igbo ladies don't go back to their past after getting married, let's say 5% goes back compared to
senseless comment
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by EmmaNuella77(f): 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
Flier:

Quit promoting tribalism.
Darz all!!
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
grin

tydi:
marry a lady with high body count and watch the count continue in your house.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 23, 2021
DELOY AGENCY ENUGU

LOOKING FOR ACCOMMODATIONS IN ENUGU

All ensuite
1 bedroom
2/3 bedrooms
Duplexes/bungalows
luxury houses
Houses with borehole
Shortlets

CONTACT DELOY AGENCY
Or visit no 35 presidential Rd OPP. Hope care medical center onuasata round about.. Enugu

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / Couple Rocks Underwear In Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.