Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (113815 Views)

Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count / 6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by lammo: 4:57am On Apr 28, 2020
[s]
solmus:

if I were a mother fucker .. I bet because of your comment you know whose mother am fvcking next
[/s]
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by lammo: 5:05am On Apr 28, 2020
[s]
ThatFairGuy:
Where did you get this junky percentage
[/s]
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by DexterousOne(m): 5:08am On Apr 28, 2020
Dybala11:

In that ladies should stop giving themselves to guys in a reckless and shameless manner. They shouldn't let any guy play with their emotions in the name of love. The guys are at fault most times though.

I think it's more like the other way round tho

Men should stop sleeping around like degenerated species

Let us as humans respect the sanctity of sex...

You own your phallus
Your phallus dont own you

Control yourself
And stop rewarding whorish ways om social media too with all those likes and comments

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by engrlarex(m): 5:09am On Apr 28, 2020
sse7en:
Everyone has the tendency to cheat in my opinion, but for a lady with a higher bodycount, the probablilty of okafor's law become higher due to the number of exes she has.

There is that ex she might not be able to turn down if both of them come in contact again.

It is a 50/50 thing.

Please can you state that Okafor’s law. Is it first law or second. I want to learn:
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:11am On Apr 28, 2020
Flier:
You should try it out because I am talking from from experience beside you got it wrong,most girls at the brothels are not real igbo Infact it will be very difficult for you to find a real igbo lady who is into prostitution in Lagos apart from normal island runs.Majority of them are from south south but they prefer to use igbo name just to attract high class customers
Mind you I am a Yoruba guy Abi kilowi
igbo names to attract high class customers.? Hmm. Tell me more
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by akigbemaru: 5:13am On Apr 28, 2020
cococandy:
You sef go still dey find faithful woman.

You tell me if you are not looking for one. Girls with high body counts should be deserted like fleas. Most guys with high body counts are like dogs, they don’t know how to say NO to any man because they are cheerful givers.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by fof1: 5:14am On Apr 28, 2020
Flier:
Not all of them goes back to it,but I think it also depends on tribe
Most Igbo ladies don't go back to their past after getting married, let's say 5% goes back compared to
Yoruba about 50 percent goes back to their past while
South South people about 90%

Ur head us not Correct,Pls. Go for Recheck at d Psychiatric centre. Chief Research Fellow.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by megley(f): 5:20am On Apr 28, 2020
flyingdutchman:
Well, if you as a man had a high body count, you have no moral grounds to judge your spouse. IDIAAATS!

Why can't we give more thank one "Like "? I'd have given you a thousand
� � �

You've said it all

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Nobody: 5:22am On Apr 28, 2020
nanauju:

Na where u dey u go know na.. Why not try visiting other places and comparing figures, Before concluding. Unless you just want to get into a baseless argument with the guy u quoted, to prove a point that does not exist. Which is the norm here anyways

check the thread very well. you will know who started the comparison
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Nobody: 5:23am On Apr 28, 2020
nzeobi:

I have lived in the North, am from the East and currently living in the west.
Oga believe their is no tribe with promiscuous as yoruba women because most of them go about bragging about properties they inherited from their father but in igbo land if a woman cheat and continues cooking for the husband he dies mysteriously.

I hear. I lived in Igbo land so I know what I am saying
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 28, 2020
bigfish3k:

All lies
You lied
Igbos value marriage that is why you see many other tribes marrying their women
Igbo women know how to make marriage work, take care of and breed useful children

which many tribe? even Igbo's marry other tribe except the ones filled with hate and bigotry in their heart

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Nobody: 5:26am On Apr 28, 2020
livebyday:
[s][/s]
I am not igbo but I know this is a big lie
You probably live in a village and watch too many Nollywood movies
Igbo women hadly cheat , Yoruba cheat more south south cheat like is food
Hausa hadly cheat
you don't know what you are saying
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by InvertedHammer: 5:27am On Apr 28, 2020
donestk:
I meant someone with several past relationships that went down with most of them.
/
A high mileage car is bound to disappoint. If not engine, gear box or electrical fault, it will be something as common as brakepads. You will continue to spend money on maintenance. The same goes for your marriage. She never hated all her exes. Meanwhile ladies with high body count are usually money pits and financially insatiable. They should come with warning labels.
\

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:27am On Apr 28, 2020
davillian:
Never under estimate the power of high sex drives in men and women
They hardly stay faithful as one man or woman can't satisfy their sexual urge.
no
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by liquidfaya: 5:45am On Apr 28, 2020
Digmygold:
Dont be a devil like Ubunja, seeking a saint for a wife
You will find your kind.. Do good and see good.
go to your evening newspaper.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by bilulu(m): 5:51am On Apr 28, 2020
donestk:
I meant someone with several past relationships that went down with most of them.
You are you a virgin yourself?
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by livebyday(m): 5:59am On Apr 28, 2020
Lostz:
you don't know what you are saying

Please walk away now and stop making an idiot of yourself

You are old enough to know when to show some self respect
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Daboomb: 6:01am On Apr 28, 2020
Flier:
Most Igbo ladies don't go back to their past after getting married, let's say 5% goes back compared to

You deserve an award for Tribally-induced Stupidity

Just looking at the sheer numbers of Igbos peddling this stupid line on this thread alone, l think the stupidity is genetic
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Sailorsoldier1: 6:05am On Apr 28, 2020
Flier:
so true...Akwa Ibom especially.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by BOBELIEVE: 6:08am On Apr 28, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
A high mileage car is bound to disappoint. If not engine, gear box or electrical fault, it will be something as common as brakepads. You will continue to spend money on maintenance. The same goes for your marriage. She never hated all her exes. Meanwhile ladies with high body count are usually money pits and financially insatiable. They should come with warning labels.
\

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Maliqcious: 6:10am On Apr 28, 2020
Lostz:
high body count means she don't consider her body as anything.

her body is just a means for survival and she will offer it out......even in marriage.....for survival
remember some girls are not lucky in their relationship.. She might have taking advantage of from the guys.. She could stay
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 28, 2020
SearchFirst:

No...if you hit hard times in your finance, faithfulness goes outside the door.

The exact reason I hate prostitution.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Maliqcious: 6:14am On Apr 28, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
igbo names to attract high class customers.? Hmm. Tell me more
no mind the mumu... Who go see igbo girl where no go know...mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by samJ2020: 6:15am On Apr 28, 2020
donestk:

We shouldn't give up on anybody...if she is determined enough, she can completely put away her past behind her.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:16am On Apr 28, 2020
JasonJidenna:
It's just like a politician who engaged in vote buying and pulled a massive number of votes to beat his opponents....

1. Don't expect him to be FREE and FAIR when he is sworn in.

2. Don't expect him to deliver the DIVIDENDS of democracy.

3. Don't expect him to be FAITHFUL with public funds.

Hahahhahah Boss,
Sometime this our angels get tired of playing games. @ certain stage all they think of is retirement plans/benefits.
So if they find the right package,they flow and keep their head lowered.

Na we dey spoil dem oh .... imagine babes wey bros dey raise shoulders for after 5K transfer,she come get alert of 100K
She go just dey look bro’s the way,pilot go look Okada rider.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Daboomb: 6:18am On Apr 28, 2020
realestate99:

Igbo's always hyping themselves, I think W.H.O should give Igbos vaccine so they can be conversant with their iniquities, they seem very blind to atrocities committed by their own people, let me tell you, if you have been to the west, an Igbo lady is so easy to bed like Hausa using knife to scrape sugar canes. why is it that Igbo girls power the prostitution industry in this country? go to any brothel and shout " Amaka" and see if 4-5 ladies won't be trooping towards your direction, both Igbo single and married ladies cheat indiscriminately but I wonder how their men still think they are decent.

Wetin concern Emeka, Ifeanyi and Ebuka that spends half of their life in China, trying to ship fake and adulterated products to Nigeria, spend another quarter in an Asian Prison for drug trafficking and the remaining quarter inside their Kiosk at Upper Iweka, Alaba, Ariaria or Ladipo, ..... how are they supposed to know what their wife is doing in his absence or who has been flogging her cunt in secret? shocked grin grin

Like you said, just hangout a few meters in front of any dirty Brothel, in any part of Nigeria and see the tribe of the gilrs who operate there, no less than 90% will be Igbo. That is an obvious fact.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 28, 2020
Maliqcious:
remember some girls are not lucky in their relationship.. She might have taking advantage of from the guys.. She could stay

Is she supposed to be spreading legs for every Nigerian?

Unlucky in 1,2,3,10,20,30..........?

4 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Roycemadeit(m): 6:20am On Apr 28, 2020
Here goes marriage, an attempt to own, possess and control another person.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by JasonJidenna(m): 6:21am On Apr 28, 2020
15ssDRIVE:

Hahahhahah Boss,
Sometime this our angels get tired of playing games. @ certain stage all they think of is retirement plans/benefits.
So if they find the right package,they flow and keep their head lowered.

Na we dey spoil dem oh .... imagine babes wey bros dey raise shoulders for after 5K transfer,she come get alert of 100K
She go just dey look bro’s the way,pilot go look Okada rider.
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / Couple Rocks Underwear In Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.