Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:04 PM

Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (114113 Views)

Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count / 6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 28, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

Didn't u read what he said very well? Igbo deltans are the pple of the south south and he mentioned 90% of them.
I am talking about Igbo all over Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by totoboy19: 10:34am On Apr 28, 2020
It's like saying a lady who was fully an olosho during her days,But now married, what do u expect? Of course she will still cheat while in her matrimonial home sad
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by niyidenrele: 10:35am On Apr 28, 2020
what if it's spiritual, especially a woman,who suffers from a spirit husband, though some of you here don't believe a shit about it ,but I can tell you ,I have strong belief in it ,we all have our believe,and we tend to reasons along with it ..back to the issues,do you call that woman a slu?..no way ,don't ever generalized,but at same time there are some who aren't into Spiritual problem but will still go back to their vomit,so it depends...
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by y3mi(m): 10:40am On Apr 28, 2020
donestk:
I meant someone with several past relationships that went down with most of them.
Then don't be a foolish pseudo educated, the phrase bodycount is used in reference to slain combatants in military battle. There is even a Playstation 2 shoot em up war game titled BodyCount You Nigerian half educated dingbat should be stop twisting English while trying to appear learned on shiiit-accepting nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 28, 2020
Flier:
Not all of them goes back to it,but I think it also depends on tribe
Most Igbo ladies don't go back to their past after getting married, let's say 5% goes back compared to
Yoruba about 50 percent goes back to their past while
South South people about 90%

don't end up being a racist, a man is a man and a woman is a woman
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Bestinstinct(m): 10:53am On Apr 28, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Yeah thanks. Done all that. What is remaining is for her to understand that I no do again. That is now the issue.
You talk to a this lady who would be 30 this year and you find out how empty her life would have been if it wasn't filled up with the pēnises of numerous men. Things de this life o. Hmmmm!
E no learn any skill. Na graduate wey school no pass her head. Nothing nothing. Just "That my ex for Abuja. That my ex for Maiduguri. That my ex for Owerri. That my ex for Lagos. That my white ex." Then she's almost mute on every other topic. It's amazing how the human mind can be trained.
Blooda! I can relate. If you begin her matter, you go need open thread o. But breaking up no go easy o....she's 30 already. No matter how hard you try not to judge their type by the past, you will just realise they dont even see anything wrong....just shallow minded babe. Their type will be sincerely and honestly displaying stupidity. Open a thread on such ladies, let's share experience. Remember to tag me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by sinceraconcept(m): 11:09am On Apr 28, 2020
Flier:
Most Igbo ladies don't go back to their past after getting married, let's say 5% goes back compared to
An elderly yoruba retired soldier who married an Igbo woman once told me this
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by nanauju(f): 11:21am On Apr 28, 2020
cy4cent:

Lol sweetheart, you still didn't answer the question. It required a simple yes or no to put things in perspective.

Trying to mask ignorance with arrogance does not provide clarity to the discuss at hand, Hun. Hope you weren't too enraged to see that i am a femalegrin so i couldn't have been the one who impregnated her. If you guys are not ashamed of such an act, why're you so fired up? angry grin

When the truth hurts, these kind of reactions aren't out of place. I don't engage in gutter talk like the trash you put up there, have fun basking in your vile.... you should be glad I quoted you.
Have a whatever kind of day you wish for yourself... ciao

OH poor baby cry me a river embarassed

Whether you are female or male, if you're showing signs of silliness, I'm going to help you fix that.

U actually sound more pained than I think and trying to look for a way out. No come and engage in gutter talk with me foolish fool, u must really think highly of yourself. grin

U comment stinks of stupidity of the highest level, how much far low can you go to prove a point u don't have? How low can ur worthless self esteem be?? Oh let me guess, ur type cannot make a point without throwing insult, and then try to find a way of running away. Coward!

For the love of christ fool, don't you ever give me a mention when u have nothing tangible to say or any u don't have any evidence supporting ur foolish claim u rotten piece of rag.
Useless pig, come back let me drag you in the filth of your stupidity. BTW u can go fvck yourself on a dog's preek undecided
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Olude193: 11:31am On Apr 28, 2020
Billionnegro:

Dude no woman is ever sincere about her body count if it is high. They will lie about it in court, and swear to God and lie to you face.

Men do not have more body counts than women do, don't be deceived. It is easier for women to get random rod if they want it, than for men to get kpekus. Men usually have to work harder to get kpekus than women who wants rod.

Then you haven't men who can't do without kpekus
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Angelacruz: 11:37am On Apr 28, 2020
Chisos
bobkezel:

2 of the 3 guys were her ex. I spied on her social media she didnt know.
She came visiting, when she left my house she went straight to her ex house and told me her phone will soon go off cos of low battery. She didnt know her chats with the guy comes to my phone too. When i asked her she denied it. I kept my cool but in my mind i have ended everything. What i was doing was to keep lashing her till i am tired.
So, the 2nd ex invited her over, she went and spent the weekend telling me her phone has gone bad. I asked her she denied again.
I told her i am coming to see her parents so as to fix date for our intoduction.
3rd guy, she said he was just a friend that she will date or have anything serious with that kind of guy. So she told the guy i was coming to see her parents, the guy requested for final lashing, she agreed and the lashed in a hotel on 3 occassions oooo.
The 2nd ex requested for final lashing too, she gave him again.
I stopped asking her.
So i went to see the parents, they were very happy. We concluded on a date for the intro i left.
I called my babe, asked her about those sexcapades, she started saying that i am insecure, that she didnt do anything with them, that if this is how i am insecure that she would reconsider marrying me.
I knew she was trying to use reverse psyc on me. She was very angry o. I called her and then showed her all her chats and sexcapades.
She was shocked and cried herself to stupor. She begged and begged. Asked her friends to beg me too.
My intention was to tag along with the wedding plans and then disappear on the wedding day , but then i remembered her innocent parents.
She is on nairaland and may be reading this.
He body count should be over 25, cos when i met her i was the 15th guy. After we broke up i later contacted her and pretended to be interested again , i told her to tell me whatever she did with guys cos this time around i dont want to hear stories. She mention about 5 guys that she has slept with withing 1 year.
I just smiled and knew this one is born to straff.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by nanauju(f): 11:49am On Apr 28, 2020
Lostz:

check the thread very well. you will know who started the comparison

I'm actually more interested in how I came about ur figures since from ur comments, u seem to be in just one fixed place and then u drew ur conclusion based on the only place you have ever been.
When they say travel, at least for knowledge's sake, una no go travel.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by najib41: 11:54am On Apr 28, 2020
Psalms5522:

On what do you base your fact?
On personal experience
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by cy4cent(f): 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
nanauju:

OH poor baby cry me a river embarassed

Whether you are female or male, if you're showing signs of silliness, I'm going to help you fix that.

U actually sound more pained than I think and trying to look for a way out. No come and engage in gutter talk with me foolish fool, u must really think highly of yourself. grin

U comment stinks of stupidity of the highest level, how much far low can you go to prove a point u don't have? How low can ur worthless self esteem be?? Oh let me guess, ur type cannot make a point without throwing insult, and then try to find a way of running away. Coward!

For the love of christ fool, don't you ever give me a mention when u have nothing tangible to say or any u don't have any evidence supporting ur foolish claim u rotten piece of rag.
Useless pig, come back let me drag you in the filth of your stupidity. BTW u can go fvck yourself on a dog's preek undecided

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin read what you wrote up there again if it makes sense to you. You're very pathetic! I see the lockdown is taking it's toll on you, and i just got under your skin by making you face reality. The frustration is obvious.... you need help dear.
Drag your already dirty self in the mud, that is obviously your habitat. grin grin tongue

By the way there's no such thing as "how much far low" , you're welcome wink guessing you'll have enough decency to look that up before crawling into the gutter you said you live in... kiss
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by nanauju(f): 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
cy4cent:

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin read what you wrote up there again if it makes sense to you. You're very pathetic! I see the lockdown is taking it's toll on you, and i just got under your skin by making you face reality. The frustration is obvious.... you need help dear.
Drag your already dirty self in the mud, that is obviously your habitat. grin grin tongue

By the way there's no such thing as "how much far low" , you're welcome wink guessing you'll have enough decency to look that up before crawling into the gutter you said you live in... kiss

Giving me a reply shows how pained u are.. Yayy I won..!! tongue

Oyaa I command you to give me more replies grin
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Auxigen(m): 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Dybala11:

Is 'Auxigen' a liquid??
Warizdizwan Asking nw? shocked
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
nanauju:

I'm actually more interested in how I came about ur figures since from ur comments, u seem to be in just one fixed place and then u drew ur conclusion based on the only place you have ever been.
When they say travel, at least for knowledge's sake, una no go travel.
because I used to live in the southeast.

I also live around Igbo's here in Delta

and I have been to all the zone in Nigeria except northeast and Northwest
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by nanauju(f): 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lostz:
because I used to live in the southeast.

I also live around Igbo's here in Delta

and I have been to all the zone in Nigeria except northeast and Northwest

How don't know how long u spent the zones u went? Definitely not as long as the time you've been in the east or wherever you are..

I've been in a particular region too, for the most part of my life. The only thing that ever took me out was uni, in ss and nysc in the se and some more years, afterwards I came back to this region.
Truth is, I could also give the same assertion as u in this region I'm in, based on the fact that I've been here most of my life and I've seen it happen well. That doesn't mean it doesn't occur in every other places... U coming to ur conclusion of saying a particular region does it more, is just because u have spent time there more than elsewhere. It doesn't mean it's not worse off somewhere else
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by LeRabbite: 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ingriid:
Mr, I’m not exonerating my gender in any of this; cos there are good number of women that spread their legs for anything.This is the summary of what I’m saying: If a man doesn’t see future with a lady, he should not bother tasting, that way we reduce d body counts but u men will never agree. You said a woman should keeping saying No, but ur gender will still mock a woman that keeps saying no by saying’ u will stay long in ur father’s house’ .Men should reduce d pressure of asking for sex sex sex, then d body count will reduce . Thanks

Are there no women in committed relationships, marriage and ltrs, that sleep around for money or because they see fine boy?

So because a person will be mocked they should do something wrong? So if armed robbers mock someone who doesn’t rob he should begin to rob? Smh

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by jeph19(m): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lostz:

it is a common knowledge in Delta here that Igbo women sleep around even after marriage.

the Igbo man will always accept back a cheating wife.

don't just sit in your room and come up with figures
Leave am make him dey type RUBBISH
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
nanauju:

How don't know how long u spent the zones u went? Definitely not as long as the time you've been in the east or wherever you are..

I've been in a particular region too, for the most part of my life. The only thing that ever took me out was uni, in ss and nysc in the se and some more years, afterwards I came back to this region.
Truth is, I could also give the same assertion as u in this region I'm in, based on the fact that I've been here most of my life and I've seen it happen well. That doesn't mean it doesn't occur in every other places... U coming to ur conclusion of saying a particular region does it more, is just because u have spent time there more than elsewhere. It doesn't mean it's not worse off somewhere else

Igbo's are not limited to only the southeast. they are all over Nigeria.

you don't need to meet all the Igbo's in Nigeria before coming to a conclusion......

you are more likely to meet an Igbo girl in the brothels or hustling along the road.

I don't need you to agree with me

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by bobkezel(m): 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mightyify:

this broke my heart
which part broke ur heart...

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by TomMary(f): 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
emmaodet:

Lol.
Because the past is a big indicator of tomorrow.
That is the reason they use chats(history) to predict in forex or any other transactions. There is a reason if you are changing school they will ask for your results from previous school.
If past is not so important and needed, they would have just admit you easily.
Likewise hospital, police station, visa processing to confirm you are not a wanted person or ex-convict etc just name it, your file which is your past record would be checked.
So please protect your past because it is very important and may affect your future.

Some people have been able to change their mess into a message...

Some people have become better
BTW why is the past of men not important
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Daddy46: 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
sse7en:
Everyone has the tendency to cheat in my opinion, but for a lady with a higher bodycount, the probablilty of okafor's law become higher due to the number of exes she has.

There is that ex she might not be able to turn down if both of them come in contact again.

It is a 50/50 thing.
true
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by emmaodet: 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
TomMary:

Some people have been able to change their mess into a message...

Some people have become better
BTW why is the past of men not important

Yes you are right and that is why it is good to live a good life not to have too tainted a bad one.
About not checking a man's past - Nature. It fvcks and favour each gender diffidently Or should i also question you why ladies naturally enjoy the benefits of Relationship? You just wake up and dress up but for strange reasons unknown to you, you see guys calling you, trying all their possible best to get your attention, giving money, gifts, trying their best to win your heart and make you comfortable, you look at men and you just see different options on your lap - Free outing and dating, free recharge cards, data, free ride, not to talk of how nature quietly Exonerate women from been killed or annihilated during crisis or war, you think all these are your doings? You think mother nature couldn't have designed it to kill off all women after conquering a place? Why do you think women are left and men mostly killed? Haaaa haaaaa so women should always be at the win win situation everytime while a man becomes a Ant soldier who works all his life? And to even cap it all, despite all the privileges enjoyed by women do you know she still has the liberty to cry Victim and put it on we men for her misfortunes? Common on, you are going to enjoy some privileges easily while take some hits too, don't be ungrateful you know.

7 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by sse7en(m): 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
Auxigen:

Wetin I no gor hear for Nairaland.. Which one be Okafors law again?
Okafor na scientist? grin

Okafor’s Law
This statement applies to guys mostly; if u have been involved with a girl for a period of time and did a good job in and out of the bedroom (mostly in..), the belief is that u can always go to the girl at any given time and sleep with her again no matter what situation arises (breakups, different lover, etc..)

link - https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Okafor%E2%80%99s%20Law

cc - engrlarex

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by sse7en(m): 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by emmaodet: 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ingriid:
Mr, I’m not exonerating my gender in any of this; cos there are good number of women that spread their legs for anything.This is the summary of what I’m saying: If a man doesn’t see future with a lady, he should not bother tasting, that way we reduce d body counts but u men will never agree. You said a woman should keeping saying No, but ur gender will still mock a woman that keeps saying no by saying’ u will stay long in ur father’s house’ .Men should reduce d pressure of asking for sex sex sex, then d body count will reduce . Thanks

Why are you worried about the downside of our Trait?
Believe me, you won't like the outcome of what you are asking for. What you are complaining about - men rushing women even when they are not going to buy is the same reason Women get a lot of things from men.
Without men rushing women foolishly, a lot of men too will not lose their money foolishly.
Meaning, you may likely go for a year without a man even looking at your side not to talk of calling you, you will log into your FB for about 5 years without any friend request from a man. Believe me, that is a nightmare no woman wants.

You just wake up and dress up but for strange reasons unknown to you, you see guys calling you, trying all their possible best to get your attention, giving money, gifts, trying their best to win your heart and make you comfortable, you look at men and you just see different options on your lap - Free outing and dating, free recharge cards, data, free ride.

There is no balance in this equation.
If you want me to advice men to stop rushing after women they are not going to be serious with, the Ripple effect is that Most women will go Broke and live a life of Penury.
This trait in us you are complaining about is still the same reason a woman gets her homework done by ever present and ever long queue of mumu guys ready to do the job for her, a lot of single mothers will commit suicide because she won't get nada from men despite having a baby to feed, a lot of side chicks won't finish their education because no alhaji or chief or senator to support her codedly, the list goes on and one But tbh, it is good for men because there will be near zero divorce rate.
The major reason most women divorces is because deep down, they know they will never meet the demand of the high number of men out there waiting for them.
If all men are to avoid all divorced women, Divorcing will lose it's value Instantly.
So what you really hate about men is still what gives you ladies a less stressful life, you people have to deal with it. It always come in package of good and bad and you can't cherry pick it.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by onyeogalu1(m): 2:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Flier:

This statistics nay fake news

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Ingriid(f): 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
LeRabbite:

Are there no women in committed relationships, marriage and ltrs, that sleep around for money or because they see fine boy?

So because a person will be mocked they should do something wrong? So if armed robbers mock someone who doesn’t rob he should begin to rob? Smh
Did u read the part where this conversation started from at all? If not I beg u to do so before u comment, cos ur response is a bit off. Thanks
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Ingriid(f): 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
emmaodet:

Why are you worried about the downside of our Trait?
Believe me, you won't like the outcome of what you are asking for. What you are complaining about - men rushing women even when they are not going to buy is the same reason Women get a lot of things from men.
Without men rushing women foolishly, a lot of men too will not lose their money foolishly.
Meaning, you may likely go for a year without a man even looking at your side not to talk of calling you, you will log into your FB for about 5 years without any friend request from a man. Believe me, that is a nightmare no woman wants.

You just wake up and dress up but for strange reasons unknown to you, you see guys calling you, trying all their possible best to get your attention, giving money, gifts, trying their best to win your heart and make you comfortable, you look at men and you just see different options on your lap - Free outing and dating, free recharge cards, data, free ride.

There is no balance in this equation.
If you want me to advice men to stop rushing after women they are not going to be serious with, the Ripple effect is that Most women will go Broke and live a life of Penury.
This trait in us you are complaining about is still the same reason a woman gets her homework done by ever present and ever long queue of mumu guys ready to do the job for her, a lot of single mothers will commit suicide because she won't get nada from men despite having a baby to feed, a lot of side chicks won't finish their education because no alhaji or chief or senator to support her codedly, the list goes on and one But tbh, it is good for men because there will be near zero divorce rate.
The major reason most women divorces is because deep down, they know they will never meet the demand of the high number of men out there waiting for them.
If all men are to avoid all divorced women, Divorcing will lose it's value Instantly.
So what you really hate about men is still what gives you ladies a less stressful life, you people have to deal with it. It always come in package of good and bad and you can't cherry pick it.
Mr, can u exclude d list of women who exchange their body for money? Cos this is where u are driving at now. I’m talking about men and women who are committed and ready to settle. If u go tru my second response to u, I already said there are women who can sleep with anything, meaning in exchange for money.
This is my scenario: if u approach me today, and we meet d following day and u notice I’m not what u want in a woman, kindly let me go instead of just leading me on so u can taste ,If U do this, my body count will reduce. Trust me, u men are d reason a lot of women have body counts. To end all these, we should just go back to d old ways, no marriage, no cookies !

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Couple Rocks Underwear In Pre-wedding Pictures / Oge Iloh: Instagram Slay Mama Under Fire For Dancing Braless / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.