Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,943 members, 7,824,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things (11874 Views)

An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk / Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by terrezo2002(m): 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
Choose what you believe. I choose to believe in God
Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
LeRabbite:

Of course, a vehicle with 700, 000 km mileage has seen more passengers enter than a newer model. You’re free to desire a high mileage vehicle. The rest of us prefer newer shît

You objectify human beings because you don't understand the essence of life... life is more than the new or old sh|t... Don't worry, life itself will teach you its lesson in the course of time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by LeRabbite: 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
Iamundisputed:

You objectify human beings because you don't understand the essence of life... life is more than the new or old sh|t... Don't worry, life itself will teach you its lesson in the course of time.

A woman who has had multiple sex partners finds it difficult to pair bond with one man.

Women who find it difficult to pair bond with their husbands eventually file for divorce or have intimacy issues.

Marrying a younger woman who’s had minimal to zero sex prior is optimal.

Women with massive sexual experience have less than optimal sexual reproductive organs.

By the way, I wasn’t objectifying, I was analogising.

5 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
LeRabbite:

A woman who has had multiple sex partners finds it difficult to pair bond with one man.

Women who find it difficult to pair bond with their husbands eventually file for divorce or have intimacy issues.

Women with massive sexual experience have less than optimal sexual reproductive organs.

You're assuming that all women in their 30s have had more partners than their younger counterparts? Lol. . . Body count is not by age man. Some of them weren't just lucky to find a serious relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by LeRabbite: 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
Iamundisputed:

You're assuming that all women in their 30s have had more partners than their younger counterparts? Lol. . . Body count is not by age man. Some of them weren't just lucky to find a serious relationship.

The ones who haven’t had multiple sexual partners in 2020 are the exception to the norm.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
LeRabbite:

The ones who haven’t had multiple sexual partners in 2020 are the exception to the norm.

Well next time consider all things before concluding...

2 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by LeRabbite: 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Well next time consider all things before concluding...

Because most do have/have had multiple sexual partners, it is wiser to approach relationships with women in that age bracket wisely, expecting they very likely would fall into that category.

No phenomenon is 100%. Not every person who is administered malaria drugs will survive the illness. However, there is standard procedure for malaria treatment.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by xreal: 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
Opexzy:
Is that the reason you posted it in politics section...

No mind am

They are the kind of people who will want to employ a graduate of less than 25years of age with 15 years job experience.
[img]https://media1./images/f9fb52c546509eab567934fb61c53e18/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
LeRabbite:

Because most do have/have had multiple sexual partners, it is wiser to approach relationships with women in that age bracket wisely, expecting they very likely would fall into that category.

No phenomenon is 100%. Not every person who is administered malaria drugs will survive the illness. However, there is standard procedure for malaria treatment.

Fine, but even if a woman's body count is high and she has had more relationships in the past, would that automatically make her a bad wife?

There's more to marriage than age o. If you meet some women, age or no age, your life will change and you'd realise you've met your soul mate.
Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by spiralwedge(m): 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
If you're 35 above, f, working, holla @ me
Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by ise82(m): 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
It’s what u ask for that God will give u.

Ladies above 30 are always hot tempered.

It’s difficult for them to submit to their husbands.

They compare a lot because of many body counts.

They have pride. So if u got one that’s ok above that age, congrats.

I prefer a fresh gal not old cargos.

Gals are made to marry on time.

Instead for them to stop forming and settle down with a person of vision; they won’t but busy looking for made guys until over 30. Sorry oo!

It’s my opinion pls. Women wrapper bleep off!

4 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by lasher1: 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
Contrary to all this trash.
From my findings are that women of 30yrs and above are more intelligent, more interesting, more accommodating, more responsible, more financially and emotionally stable and a lot more experienced in life issues the those under 30
They in most cases are better prepared for marriage, family, kids and all that.
Plain truth!!!
Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by gonerest(m): 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
Mumu, I don't know maybe blogging na by force.
No abusive language,remember.
Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by raphy(m): 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
stupid post let me spit here and go another thread.
*spit*
zoom off
Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by Ajibade123(m): 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
so 30 years old ladies shouldn't get married because they are 30....OP just sleep

1 Like

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by Zeinymira(f): 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
LeRabbite:

So there are no 30+ women with minimal sexual experience or none at all?
Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by LeRabbite: 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
Zeinymira:

So there are no 30+ women with minimal sexual experience or none at all?

“Is optimal”, darling. kiss
Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
The OPs offence was just spilling some truths in ugly ways.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by Minxie(f): 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
How is 30 old? Isn't that the normal age when people usually think of settling down? I mean, most women would consider it after 30... if at all.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by Konjitales: 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
There is no appropriate age for marriage. To each person his own
konjitales.com.ng
Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by Zeinymira(f): 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
LeRabbite:

“Is optimal”, darling. kiss
Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by oyatz(m): 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
Honestly, to tell you the truth, the OP is more correct than wrong.

1) A 30 year old woman is already a WOMAN.

She has formed her opinions about Life,men, children, marriage etc.

If these opinions are too different from yours, it will be a source of recurring disagreement and avoidable tension. . . it's just like two MEN marrying each other.

2) Women above 30 years may be sweeter on bed but their reproductive capacity is lesser than ladies between 20-25 years.

Jochabed:
I have an aunt who got married at 50 last year, and guess what she married as a virgin! So all this nonsense about diff men and all is all rubbish. Some get married at 20, some at 40 why? Cause we are all different and the all will enjoy their marriages.

1 Like

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by oyatz(m): 7:14am On Apr 24, 2020
Please let us be realistic.

An average girl start having sex from the age of 20yrs. By the time she has sex for 10yrs and she is now 30 years, she would have had some pregnancies which most likely would have been aborted or she will be using drugs to prevent pregnancy.

A 30 year old female is already a WOMAN.

Iamundisputed:

1 Like

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by LeRabbite: 9:36am On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=Zeinymira post=88784487][/quote]

Why didn’t you cancel the kiss emoji darling angry
Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by Jochabed(f): 9:39am On Apr 24, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
my mom too is a virgin grin
lol.. I guess so
Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by tolijascro(m): 10:01am On Apr 24, 2020
Jochabed:
I have an aunt who got married at 50 last year, and guess what she married as a virgin! So all this nonsense about diff men and all is all rubbish. Some get married at 20, some at 40 why? Cause we are all different and the all will enjoy their marriages.

lie of the century.... awon eyan lia mohammed

2 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by UncleJJ(m): 10:02am On Apr 24, 2020
Iamundisputed:

You're assuming that all women in their 30s have had more partners than their younger counterparts?

It's simple statistics; in a normal distribution (bell curve) this is true. I can explain if it is required.

However, if a vehicle is manufactured in 2010 - with each successive year all sold vehicles would increase in mileage by X miles. However, some cars will have more mileage than others, and some cars will have no significant mileage (if not sold).

Now, when you buy one of these vehicles of the lot; it comes with little mileage and no technical problems.
However, if you buy this car from a used car dealer; it comes with all the problems the first user put in there.

Read The Black Swan by N. Taleb; will show why you are thinking the wrong way.
Elon Musk also applies an interesting principle, I used the framework in the car analogy. It is called reasoning from first principles.

With this I end with a quote from Adam Smith:
The chance of gain by every man is more or less overvalued and the chance of loss is by most men undervalued
Adam Smith, Wealth of Nations; 1776

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
UncleJJ:

It's simple statistics; in a normal distribution (bell curve) this is true. I can explain if it is required.

However, if a vehicle is manufactured in 2010 - with each successive year all sold vehicles would increase in mileage by X miles. However, some cars will have more mileage than others, and some cars will have no significant mileage (if not sold).

Now, when you buy one of these vehicles of the lot; it comes with little mileage and no technical problems.
However, if you buy this car from a used car dealer; it comes with all the problems the first user put in there.

Read The Black Swan by N. Taleb; will show why you are thinking the wrong way.
Elon Musk also applies an interesting principle, I used the framework in the car analogy. It is called reasoning from first principles.

With this I end with a quote from Adam Smith:
The chance of gain by every man is more or less overvalued and the chance of loss is by most men undervalued
Adam Smith, Wealth of Nations; 1776

Your analysis, using car mileage as a yard stick and describing the female body count as a disadvantage, is appalling.

How many people talk about our own body count as men? Please... This is misogynistic and I won't take it.
Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by UncleJJ(m): 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Your analysis, using car mileage as a yard stick and describing the female body count as a disadvantage, is appalling.

How many people talk about our own body count as men? Please... This is misogynistic and I won't take it.

I support women's rights.

I could never understand feminism; its a kind of role reversal where only the favorable roles are reversed.
No much different than attempting to get a no-interest loan with no collateral.

Misogyny is a common vocabulary in feminist circles.

And, when men are scored on the balances in the bank or the model of a car, how do you feel?

No freedom without responsibility and accountability.

1 Like

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by Adgideon(m): 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
Mr analyzer thank God you have sisters be it nieces or sister cousin's or Aunty's this same words go out to them too in hundred folds, cos what actually goes out around comes in around

1 Like

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by Jochabed(f): 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
Lie? How much will you pay me to lie? Do you think all women are sluts who go about sleeping with different men? There are women who have vowed to close their legs until marriage. So kindly do away with this shallow mentality that you have about women, seeing all women as sex desiring women.
tolijascro:

lie of the century.... awon eyan lia mohammed
Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
UncleJJ:

I support women's rights.

I could never understand feminism; its a kind of role reversal where only the favorable roles are reversed.
No much different than attempting to get a no-interest loan with no collateral.

Misogyny is a common vocabulary in feminist circles.

And, when men are scored on the balances in the bank or the model of a car, how do you feel?

No freedom without responsibility and accountability.

Bro... Have a nice day. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Girl I Fuvk Yesterday's Nude That I Takr (pics) / Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth / 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.