Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,837 members, 7,844,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible (982 Views)

What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible / No Medicine Can Grow The Penis, See When Men Penis Stop Growing – Dr Olufunmilay / What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by Billionsclub: 6:41am On Apr 24, 2020
I want to be fat. I eat good food. I relax and I have peace of mind but I am not fat. I have taken siprum before so that I can be fat. No of them are working. Please what medicine can I take to become fat?
Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 24, 2020
Pot belly no be healthiness again o.

Many girls want to be like you. You don't know what God has done for you.
Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by Comedian2019: 6:53am On Apr 24, 2020
Billionsclub:
I want to be fat. I eat good food. I relax and I have peace of mind but I am not fat. I have taken siprum before so that I can be fat. No of them are working. Please what medicine can I take to become fat?
Ask fat people what they past through.
Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by Rhaspody(m): 6:54am On Apr 24, 2020
you need plenty milk and beans. and eggs too
Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by JasonJidenna(m): 7:00am On Apr 24, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:
Pot belly no be healthiness again o.

Many girls want to be like you. You don't know what God has done for you.
The Op was clear enough when he/she asked for the drugs that will make he/she fat...

If you don't know any drugs that can make the Op fat, kindly keep quiet.

It is not your body.

2 Likes

Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by JasonJidenna(m): 7:15am On Apr 24, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:

Shut up . You wañk , son of Obesity. If dude asked you how to make $1000 a day , you'd rather "it's God" than tell him the source of your income.

He's asking for help to destroy his healthy life and you want us to give him tips on how to become obesed like you.
Go to the dinning room and pick breakfast already. It's getting cold and Mama is worried.
As you eat remember not to quote tax payers anymore maybe until you become one.
Just see the way you talk like a retarded individual.

I will allow dominique will handle your case.

2 Likes

Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by illicit(m): 7:19am On Apr 24, 2020
I think you don't need drugs because if you use drugs then the fat is not natural and not healthy....

1 Like

Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by JasonJidenna(m): 7:26am On Apr 24, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:

Btw , I'm Dominique 's baby. She wouldn't send her son away from Nairaland for correcting a tool that Obesity ain't good.

Ramadan Kareem to my sweet mother Dominique and her family.
We will then know if dominique is transparent enough...

Don't be angry when your "mom" deal with you.

2 Likes

Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by pyyxxaro: 7:37am On Apr 24, 2020
Just buy #200 indosid

Take 2 each twice a day with a chilled bottle of kerosene and viju’milk mixture

Thank me later cool
Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by lukui: 7:38am On Apr 24, 2020
There is one drug that gnld guys usually sell like this, it's name is" gr 2 control", its two types of drugs. 1. Is for slimness and the second one is for weight gain or fatness. I knew this before I quit their business, if you have any guy around you that is doing gnld, you can ask them, but their drugs are expensive, but they are high quality!!!
Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by JasonJidenna(m): 7:43am On Apr 24, 2020
Ikemefuna18:
See as am just watching this two children cc: BrillantGi..golo and JasonJide..nna
Dear ancestors,

Learn how to construct good and simple English in your resting place.
Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by JasonJidenna(m): 7:48am On Apr 24, 2020
Ikemefuna18:

Omo Ode! grin
I guess you're referring to your immediate family.
Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by bennyblings(m): 7:54am On Apr 24, 2020
Reload. Its sold in top pharmacies nationwide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by skywalker240(m): 7:56am On Apr 24, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:

Shut up , You fat boy , son of Obesity. If dude asked you how to make $1000 a day , you'd rather "it's God" than tell him the source of your income.

He's asking for help to destroy his healthy life and you want us to give him tips on how to become obesed like you.
Go to the dinning room and pick breakfast already. It's getting cold and Mama is worried.
As you eat, remember not to quote tax payers anymore maybe until you become one.
Chai...

grin grin grin
Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:17am On Apr 24, 2020
In this lockdown, you are looking for medicine to be fat. Are you not observing the lockdown with us?
Without eating food, without taking medicine we dey fat anyhow...
The lockdown is enough medicine to get fat. It's a natural fattening medication...
My brother if you no fat up to some extent, I mean if there's no adding up changes in your body in this lockdown season then forget it, YOU CAN NEVER BE FAT.
It means you are naturally a slim person so embrace and love your body the way it is meant to be...
Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:19am On Apr 24, 2020
Simple question nobody can help out...

Insult and quarrel everywhere..

Mtcheeeeewwwwwww...

Bruh I think insult and quarrel is the cure to ur predicament.

Enjoy ur dosage.
Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 24, 2020
Apetamin syrup. Use it gradually sha

1 Like

Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by Billionsclub: 10:02am On Apr 24, 2020
Rhaspody:
you need plenty milk and beans. and eggs too
I eat this alot

(1) (Reply)

Husband Discovers Wife Has Been Sleeping With Doctor For Over 10 Years / A Msg To Body Bleachers / My Witch Step Mother’s Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.