Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites (6456 Views)

All These Church Girls Are Hypocrites!! / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by sexylassie2(f): 11:02am On May 02, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
So sexylassie2 opted to be a babymama to someone when I was here seeking for a lady I can wifed legally.? Smh.

Guy link to the thread pls

Copy the title and you will see the link.

It is fun to read.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by TrippleEEE: 11:52am On May 02, 2020
sexylassie2:
So a South African woman called our women prostitutes, see some of our men on Nairaland getting angry and breathing fire.

Here on Nairaland a certain man who says he is from Zimbabwe and living in South Africa calls Nigerian women, hoes, evening newspapers, prostitutes, all the Nigerian men supports and worship him without thinking.

Everyday, threads are created by Nigerian Men calling Nigerian women hoes, prostitutes and different bad names, the writers are praised and the degrading of Nigerian women continue.

I am still trying to understand Nigeria men, all these your anger when foreigners call your women very dirty names, is it real or just pretense.

You can not protect your women here, what makes you think you can protect your women outside.

Thanks to you Nigerian men, many foreigners are reading this romance section and creating a very bad impression of Nigerian women.

Be careful. Next time say Nairaland men!
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by GreatResearcher1: 12:56pm On May 02, 2020
sexylassie2:

Copy the title and you will see the link.
It is fun to read.
Ok
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Minxie(f): 12:58pm On May 02, 2020
sexylassie2:

it is not true that the world impression of women are hoes. many cultures actually respect their women and protect them

even the western men protect their women against foreigners, go and attack a western woman as a black man and see the amount of western men ready to beat you up till death.

i am asking you, can you do it for your women, make them feel protected and secured when you see them in trouble.

Thank you so much for bringing up this topic. I was absolutely appalled at how the men on this platform continue to talk about women in Nigeria. At some point I actually asked my Nigerian friend if Nigeria hates women. What baffles me most is how this "redpill" thing is even so successful on this platform when it is just pure hate speech. In any civilized society, the redpill movement wouldve been questioned or called out for its remarks against women but on nairaland it seems to thrive. And what's worse is that this isn't even someone who claims to be Nigerian yet he badmouths women (including Nigerian women) while men worship him like a he's a prophet. I don't understand. Shouldn't Nigerian men be showing him the door? shouldn't you guys be at all upset that someone is inciting hate against your women? Quick question: havent you ever wondered why this redpill thing isn't as popular anywhere else in the world? I'll tell you. It's because anywhere else, the nonsense of badmouthing women won't be tolerated. My goodness, i expect this type of thing to come out of a place like Saudi Arabia but even they don't do this. I know not all the guys are like that but please, speak up for your women. The ones of you who are against bashing women, speak up so that outsiders can know you are a formidable Nation. Right now it just looks like you hate your women. Please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by sexylassie2(f): 1:41pm On May 02, 2020
Minxie:

Thank you so much for bringing up this topic. I was absolutely appalled at how the men on this platform continue to talk about women in Nigeria. At some point I actually asked my Nigerian friend if Nigeria hates women. What baffles me most is how this "redpill" thing is even so successful on this platform when it is just pure hate speech. In any civilized society, the redpill movement wouldve been questioned or called out for its remarks against women but on nairaland it seems to thrive. And what's worse is that this isn't even someone who claims to be Nigerian yet he badmouths women (including Nigerian women) while men worship him like a he's a prophet. I don't understand. Shouldn't Nigerian men be showing him the door? shouldn't you guys be at all upset that someone is inciting hate against your women? Quick question: havent you ever wondered why this redpill thing isn't as popular anywhere else in the world? I'll tell you. It's because anywhere else, the nonsense of badmouthing women won't be tolerated. My goodness, i expect this type of thing to come out of a place like Saudi Arabia but even they don't do this. I know not all the guys are like that but please, speak up for your women. The ones of you who are against bashing women, speak up so that outsiders can know you are a formidable Nation. Right now it just looks like you hate your women. Please

I blame the mod for all these.

Nigerian men in particular are subservient to foreigners, they act like slaves and never question authority, many arent independent minded and thrive on group thinking, their only superiority is to only Nigerian women. They want to abuse and degrade her but then expect her to treat them right.

Fro my short time here, I have made up my mind never to meet or communicate offline with any man from this site, many of them secretly support what is written by that writer but pretend like they are saint.

If a supposed "foreigner" can abuse Nigerian women here and all the men supported him, never expect anything good from a Nigerian man, they can never protect you or even me a Nigerian woman.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Minxie(f): 2:17pm On May 02, 2020
sexylassie2:

Nigerian men in particular are subservient to foreigners, they act like slaves and never question authority, many arent independent minded and thrive on group thinking, their only superiority is to only Nigerian women. They want to abuse and degrade her but then expect her to treat them right.

Fro my short time here, I have made up my mind never to meet or communicate offline with any man from this site, many of them secretly support what is written by that writer but pretend like they are saint.

If a supposed "foreigner" can abuse Nigerian women here and all the men supported him, never expect anything good from a Nigerian man, they can never protect you or even me a Nigerian woman.

Yes I also think a lot of the hateful comments should be taken away. I don't know why mods allow it. So much hate speech on this site and it really is distasteful. I can see a lot of women are just tired of this and leave it because no matter how much they complained about the issue, the mods still allow it. And there are some very interesting threads where people ask for advice on things like relationships but ina few seconds those threads are taken over by women-bashing people.
I joined this site to learn about culture in Nigeria and to pick up some of the lingo but all I've learned so far is just the word "olosho". That's what I see on every other page. What men on this site don't realise is that there are other foreign men observing this and then they sit there thinking that the whole of Nigeria just has good for nothing women.

I'd like to believe Nigerian women are hard working and despite rough circumstances, they are hanging in there and display their nationality with pride. So why is it that the majority of people on nairaland only have negative things to say? Men, if you love foreign ladies, that's fine but there is absolutely no reason to bring down your own women.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Newyam: 3:05pm On May 02, 2020
Minxie:

Yes I also think a lot of the hateful comments should be taken away. I don't know why mods allow it. So much hate speech on this site and it really is distasteful. I can see a lot of women are just tired of this and leave it because no matter how much they complained about the issue, the mods still allow it. And there are some very interesting threads where people ask for advice on things like relationships but ina few seconds those threads are taken over by women-bashing people.
I joined this site to learn about culture in Nigeria and to pick up some of the lingo but all I've learned so far is just the word "olosho". That's what I see on every other page. What men on this site don't realise is that there are other foreign men observing this and then they sit there thinking that the whole of Nigeria just has good for nothing women.

I'd like to believe Nigerian women are hard working and despite rough circumstances, they are hanging in there and display their nationality with pride. So why is it that the majority of people on nairaland only have negative things to say? Men, if you love foreign ladies, that's fine but there is absolutely no reason to bring down your own women.
jst shut up, havn't u been riding how even d foolish op dat wrote it has bn going around dis forum insultin men.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 02, 2020
Newyam:

jst shut up, havn't u been riding how even d foolish op dat wrote it has bn going around dis forum insultin men.
You can't make simple correct sentences yet you think you have the privilege to shut a being up. You obviously fall into the dumb category of people op is talking about.

Sometimes I question the sanity of most guys here.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 02, 2020
Minxie:

Dear Seun

Kindly see what a foreigner think about your forum.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Newyam: 3:32pm On May 02, 2020
Ariza:
You can't make simple correct sentences yet you think you have the privilege to shut a being up. You obviously fall into the dumb category of people op is talking about.

Sometimes I question the sanity of most guys here.
wich being? urself. wetin consign ur consign my centense. nah u obviosly dey dump. wat mks u tink u can cum her to talk nonsense nd expect 2 mke me go learn inglish. d mumu gel u tink u r forming aliance wit no well. she z a nairaland known men abuser cum madwoman. check ha posts, all deleted, yt u tink i will go nd learn inglish because of u Eriza (elizard) grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Minxie(f): 4:24pm On May 02, 2020
Newyam:

Thank you for pointing that out. I am in no way in favour of anyone bashing anyone. The op created a topic about women-bashing and I simply expressed my feelings on the issue. If you create a topic about male-bashing, i will also express my opinion on that issue. Btw I find it absolutely ridiculous and just plain rude that people broke shame each other. However, the topic is about the way that some men have been speaking ill of their country's women.

Again, if you create a topic where you complain about women bashing men for not having funds, you'll find me in your corner fighting for men's rights too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by jeff1607(m): 4:39pm On May 02, 2020
sexylassie2:

Truth is ,you have allowed your experience with guys you have met here define your kind of person, your mind is made up about Nigerian men, others like us who have gone through a lot with women both offline and online won't come here saying all Nigerian women are the same or stereotyped.

There are still people out there (Nigerians) who think differently , there are also good people here too, don't forget how you tried bringing a man here down when you could have simply ignored his antics ,do we say all Nigerian women got the pull h down syndrome? Hell no, not all Nigerian ladies would do that ,some would just move on.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Newyam: 4:49pm On May 02, 2020
Minxie:

Thank you for pointing that out. I am in no way in favour of anyone bashing anyone. The op created a topic about women-bashing and I simply expressed my feelings on the issue. If you create a topic about male-bashing, i will also express my opinion on that issue. Btw I find it absolutely ridiculous and just plain rude that people broke shame each other. However, the topic is about the way that some men have been speaking ill of their country's women.

Again, if you create a topic where you complain about women bashing men for not having funds, you'll find me in your corner fighting for men's rights too.
I no nid to cret topics b4 u dey neutral. even 4 d topik, she use am insult pipu yet u no talk or condem her.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Minxie(f): 5:02pm On May 02, 2020
Newyam:

I no nid to cret topics b4 u dey neutral. even 4 d topik, she use am insult pipu yet u no talk or condem her.

I was not aware of her insulting people. I just commented on the topic, not the person.

I absolutely condemn making fun of people's circumstances and I think someone who oppresses other people to feel good about themselves need to examine their lives. Thank you for pointing out to me that there are people who broke shame. I actually have noticed that too during my short time here on this platform and I can honestly say that I don't understand why people do it. I really don't. I have never had the overwhelming urge to make fun of someone's financial situation. I respect every career as long as it doesn't infringe on the rights of someone else. I think you are right for being angry about the op's behavior. However, that doesnt make the issue that she raised less legitimate. I hope you can understand my point and if I have offended you in any way, i am sorry... have a wonderful day smiley xoxoxo
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Newyam: 5:02pm On May 02, 2020
jeff1607:

There are still people out there (Nigerians) who think differently , there are also good people here too, don't forget how you tried bringing a man here down when you could have simply ignored his antics ,do we say all Nigerian women got the pull h down syndrome? Hell no, not all Nigerian ladies would do that ,some would just move on.

Minxie cn u see d testimony of anoda pesin abt same op?
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Newyam: 5:08pm On May 02, 2020
Minxie:

I was not aware of her insulting people. I just commented on the topic, not the person.

I absolutely condemn making fun of people's circumstances and I think someone who oppresses other people to feel good about themselves need to examine their lives. Thank you for pointing out to me that there are people who broke shame. I actually have noticed that too during my short time here on this platform and I can honestly say that I don't understand why people do it. I really don't. I have never had the overwhelming urge to make fun of someone's financial situation. I respect every career as long as it doesn't infringe on the rights of someone else. I think you are right for being angry about the op's behavior. However, that doesnt make the issue that she raised less legitimate. I hope you can understand my point and if I have offended you in any way, i am sorry... have a wonderful day smiley xoxoxo
u r welcum. i decided 2 b ha tomentor until she stop d shaming nd insult. jst go thru our previos posts all delited because i bcame her tormento. i gave ha a chance 2 stop d insult nd broke shamin people. she is stil tinkin abt u. until den, i go force ha 2 b a gud gel she is.

u no even knw dat she opted 2 b persin baby mama. she is pained in reel lyf, frostrated nd nid man 2 complit ha lyf afta using ha bad attitude 2 chase d gud men in ha lyf. dis is a corse i decide 2 do willingly 2 restore ha brain by force. nd i am jst statin

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Minxie(f): 5:15pm On May 02, 2020
Again, there's no doubt that what this person is doing is wrong.
My point was about women-shaming. I simply just asked that men stand up for women instead of insulting them so much. Or that men speak out against those men who insult the women of your country. See here's the thing, i have noticed this disgraceful behavior of girls here too where they broke shame men. And I'm speaking out against it too. it's shameful and disgusting and it's not what women world Wide stand for. This behavior, just like women-bashing, should be stopped and the mods should do it. That was my point from the beginning. It isn't nice when other people come to this platform and see how we treat each other.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 02, 2020
Newyam:

wich being? urself. wetin consign ur consign my centense. nah u obviosly dey dump. wat mks u tink u can cum her to talk nonsense nd expect 2 mke me go learn inglish. d mumu gel u tink u r forming aliance wit no well. she z a nairaland known men abuser cum madwoman. check ha posts, all deleted, yt u tink i will go nd learn inglish because of u Eriza (elizard) grin grin
Type in English please.

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by blinking001(m): 5:44pm On May 02, 2020
Minxie:

This lady is the reason I will never Marry a Nigerian woman. Your maturity is top notch abeg. The only thing most Nigerian women understand is broke shaming men. The OP in particular is guilty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by sexylassie2(f): 8:48pm On May 02, 2020
blinking001:

This lady is the reason I will never Marry a Nigerian woman. Your maturity is top notch abeg. The only thing most Nigerian women understand is broke shaming men. The OP in particular is guilty.

stop giving excuses, you can marry anybody you like, you think other women from other cultures will tolerate you been broke?

Nigerian men that kill and abuse us daily but cant tolerate broke shaming.

if you think women from other cultures will tolerate you depending on her for survival then you must be watching too much foreign movies
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by sexylassie2(f): 8:56pm On May 02, 2020
Minxie:
Again, there's no doubt that what this person is doing is wrong.
My point was about women-shaming. I simply just asked that men stand up for women instead of insulting them so much. Or that men speak out against those men who insult the women of your country. See here's the thing, i have noticed this disgraceful behavior of girls here too where they broke shame men. And I'm speaking out against it too. it's shameful and disgusting and it's not what women world Wide stand for. This behavior, just like women-bashing, should be stopped and the mods should do it. That was my point from the beginning. It isn't nice when other people come to this platform and see how we treat each other.

never take this type of men complaining about broke shaming seriously, they never want to work but depend on women or the government for their daily meal.

They want to justify their laziness, imagine a man with complete body begging for money every day

Many are short sighted, dont want to work but love to drink and play bets all days thinking they will become millionaires one day through betting
while some have dedicated their lives to defrauding white women online for money.

When you call them out, they start crying like little babies, no wonder our economy is in shambles, the men are lazy and cowards and only think about sex, gambling and drinking.

Give these men complaining about broke shaming one opportunity in your life and see them begging you for money or creating different schemes to collect money from you.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by blinking001(m): 8:59pm On May 02, 2020
sexylassie2:

stop giving excuses, you can marry anybody you like, you think other women from other cultures will tolerate you been broke?

if you think women from other cultures will tolerate you depending on her for survival then you must be watching too much foreign movies
Stop getting all worked up over nothing. You talk too much.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Aabheaven(m): 9:01pm On May 02, 2020
sexylassie2:

you are fighting for men slut shaming women which is wrong but u don't see the need to stop broke shaming men. Who is the hypocrite here. Don't u see u need to defend Nigeria men because other foreigners read what u guys write in your perspective. See, if u want to defend for what is right do it both ways and don't be a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by sexylassie2(f): 9:02pm On May 02, 2020
blinking001:

Stop getting all worked up over nothing. You talk too much.

i talk too much, am i using your mouth to talk?
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Newyam: 9:03pm On May 02, 2020
sexylassie2:

When you call them out, they start crying like little babies, no wonder our economy is in shambles, the men are lazy and cowards and only think about sex, gambling and drinking.

Give these men complaining about broke shaming one opportunity in your life and see them begging you for money or creating different schemes to collect money from you.

so says a wannabe baby mama, begging 2 b a baby mama 2 same piple she dey insult.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by sexylassie2(f): 9:05pm On May 02, 2020
Aabheaven:
you are fighting for men slut shaming women which is wrong but u don't see the need to stop broke shaming men. Who is the hypocrite here. Don't u see u need to defend Nigeria men because other foreigners read what u guys write in your perspective. See, if u want to defend for what is right do it both ways and don't be a hypocrite

there is no hypocrisy here... how many thread have you see women creating to broke shame men, but i can count the number of threads calling nigerian women all sort of names.

i can count them for you if you want.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 02, 2020
sexylassie2:

never take this type of men complaining about broke shaming seriously, they never want to work but depend on women or the government for their daily meal.

They want to justify their laziness, imagine a man with complete body begging for money every day

Many are short sighted, dont want to work but love to drink and play bets all days thinking they will become millionaires one day through betting
while some have dedicated their lives to defrauding white women online for money.

to be honest,, you are ridiculously terrible
your comments make me cringe

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by sexylassie2(f): 9:08pm On May 02, 2020
Semperty:
to be honest,, you are ridiculously terrible

abi na lie i lie
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Aabheaven(m): 9:08pm On May 02, 2020
It's just funny how the OP is guilty of broke shaming and abusing Nigerian men but wants to correct only one side of the defects. She is guilty and can't see her defects. OP is an hypocrite, please if you want to change a system.. Always practice what u preach
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Newyam: 9:09pm On May 02, 2020
reality b say sexylassie2 nah old woman with 277 bodi count as at yerstaday. she don depreciate nd na ha bad mout cos men 2 get ha eternaly frustated. ha last experience wit her BF complitely damaged ha brain. She dey mentally unstable. she nid help.

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 02, 2020
sexylassie2:

abi na lie i lie
I am not a redpiller, slut shamer or involved in any anti feminine movement shit going on in this forum but your comments ehn, I'm sorry to say this but it puts you in bad light
Your mentality about relationships and men is so void
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Aabheaven(m): 9:11pm On May 02, 2020
sexylassie2:

there is no hypocrisy here... how many thread have you see women creating to broke shame men, but i can count the number of threads calling nigerian women all sort of names.

i can count them for you if you want.
can't u see u have a problem. I don't slut shame ladies but can't u see u are defending the broke shaming of guys because u are guilty of it. So it is until there is a balance in the number of broke shaming and slut shaming before the right thing can be done. There is a problem with your mindset

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Wife Shares Shocking Chat Conversation Between Her Husband And His Gay / Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies / My Landlord Is Giving Me Quit Notice Because Of The Way I Dress - Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.