Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,542 members, 7,850,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids (87276 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by WhiteHouse2020: 10:22am On Apr 25, 2020
You are playing with a Scorpion's tail and definitely it will sting. If i get you well you are happy Cus she wants to divorce and you are patiently waiting so u can have her to yourself. #Think
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by rafcrown(m): 10:43am On Apr 25, 2020
The youngest wife (Olori) of a prominent ruler just disappeared from the palace,no divorce yet.She has 3 kids and a slay queen.
Are you the one responsible?

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by ekitimanalways(m): 10:46am On Apr 25, 2020
BonPatrick:
Guys can you date a woman with 3 kids and still in her husband's house but the marriage is about to be dissolved because her husband is not touching her for over a year and doesn't give her food or talk to her.

She met you on Facebook and loves you so much and wants you to sleep with her when both of you see. She even sends her naked video to you to show you how much she loves you. Will you sleep with her when you meet as she is about to divorce her husband?
Stay clear from married women!

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Primenet(m): 10:58am On Apr 25, 2020
So, what make you think that you are or will better than her husband and she wouldn't divorce you?

If you neglect sound advice from this platform and you stick to your evil plan, yours will more terrible as another stronger man will take her from you. Then, you will be a bad Man to her.

My advice is, you better drop this plan of yours and don't be instrumental to their divorce. Don't be like a lion patiently waiting for the prey to come out of it home and bounce on her.

What goes around comes around.

Be careful!

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Burruchaga71(m): 11:01am On Apr 25, 2020
U can only suck and touch her crits but please don't Bleep her. Until she divorce..

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by YoungPerson(m): 11:13am On Apr 25, 2020
NockMedia:
Dude, wait till she is divorced. I don't want to judge you but don't smash someone's wife.
Dude he already has.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Tareq1105: 11:43am On Apr 25, 2020
NockMedia:
Dude, wait till she is divorced. I don't want to judge you but don't smash someone's wife.

Don't do it guy.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 25, 2020
YoungPerson:

Dude he already has.
That's his problem, fam.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 25, 2020
Tareq1105:

Don't do it guy.
Do what? LOL
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Codes151(m): 11:58am On Apr 25, 2020
BonPatrick:
Guys can you date a woman with 3 kids and still in her husband's house but the marriage is about to be dissolved because her husband is not touching her for over a year and doesn't give her food or talk to her.

She met you on Facebook and loves you so much and wants you to sleep with her when both of you see. She even sends her naked video to you to show you how much she loves you. Will you sleep with her when you meet as she is about to divorce her husband?
your are either sick or lacking opportunities

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by hadaydhollarpo(m): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
Your mata is the same with the guy who marry annaged woman and said he is not ready to buy coffin. I eonder what i wanted in the first place. You bounce on her your remaining glory go disappear like a breeze. Go marry your own woman stop looking for left overs of married men
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
BonPatrick:

It's like you have decided not to achieve anything with your life.
As if your destiny is ill-fated!
Are you not aware that he that sleeps with another man's wife shall not be innocent.?
It's like you wanna heap curses on your head.
KWANTINUE
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
positivevibez:
You want to carry another man's load and wahala after the towtow tire you your eye go clear
why load and wahala? Who said she was giving him her kids? Can't their father shoulder ReSPOnsibility!? I have 3GiRlS too. Please,,DOnt SPOil maRKet for us
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Daddy46: 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
BonPatrick:

no go let them test magun for your body oooo be wise
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
pyrex23:

more likely shes getting custody of 'em
so it's now the new man that will take care of them? PeOple should fear less so they would have peace of mind
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by jbridges(f): 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
Dating a married woman is wrong in all entirety. She's been having an emotional affairs with you which also means she's been cheating on her husband.Which might be one of the underlining cause of her marital issues. No matter what the situation is in her marriage, she should wait till she's divorced before indulging in a new relationship. My take though
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by greenskittles: 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
I pity this guy
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
You are lusting after the nude pictures and not in love.Your euphoric lust will come down after the sex.You will then suddenly remember and come to reality of the responsibility you are about entering.i can bet you will definitely run without no one advising you.What makes the man to behave the way he does will soon become a reality to you too.THE CAIN USED TO BE BEAT THE ELDER WIFE IS INTACT FOR THE YOUNGER WIFE.If you know,you know.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Donlanray: 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
I believe this story was concocted. But if it's true, then op is a real nut.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by kayusely70(m): 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
Dangerous and suicidal!
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Nehe007(m): 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
Guy,dats a bahd enegy u hav to stay away from it.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by GABSTITCHES(m): 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
All u won't for yourself is trouble. Run fr ur dear life.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by IamgratefulLord(f): 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
My advice: Don't do it angry
It's a grievous sin against God.
God hates sin! angry
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by olamy7(m): 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
Mehn, if this is actually happening to you, I would suggest you reset your thinking vault right now.

You all can check this amazing article on how you can make it online during this lockdown on my signature
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by whitedove(m): 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

Yes now, there is nothing bad at all. Infact, it is the best thing that can happen to anyone.
Because she clearly loves me for sending me her nude video. I will sleep her without thinking twice, she's going to make a good woman I may even wife her. Someone I met on Facebook tha
t wants to sleep with me while she's still with her husband is the best woman on the planet, she will always love me and never leave me.

She is a virtuous woman. Guy you count yourself as the luckiest dude!!! Gosh!!

Sarcasm at it best!
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by PrincewithGod(m): 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
If you put asunder what God has joined together, His judgement will fall on you.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by sim37(m): 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
RapistOnBail:
I am married with 3 kids., I still have a young guy fvcking the hell out of me.

One reason I encourage men to subscribe to perternity test
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by demola21(m): 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
Guy run for your destiny. There are many fine single ladies out there why would you be interested in another man's wife?
What makes you think the issue that's making her, divorce her husband won't happen to you too when you start dating her,
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
Benwallt:
Hmm. Speechless, that's how u make me feel
When read this news
I was lost for word and
I don't think it's for real
Speechlesssssssssss
hehe u dey CRaze ni? L0/
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Slimsly100(f): 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
You need special deliverance!
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by riczy(m): 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
Karma must nt escape u if u av slept with her, on anoda note, let d divorced women marry divorce men, Dnt ask me y!
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Benwallt(m): 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
hehe u dey CRaze ni? L0/
u nor well. Lol. I can c you like enjoying yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) / When A Nurse Weds A Nurse: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Bro. / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.