Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids (87195 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Brightgem(f): 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
Iru ibeerre jati jati woo leleyi. What is wrong with people? Wants you to sleep with her... Is still with husband... About to dissolve marriage... Has three kids... Met on Facebook.

This is Covid-19 period, you shouldn't be smoking all manner of things. This is rubbish.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by PropertyBuying(f): 10:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
kevwemike:
Fire down ,I dedicate this front page to my babe first time since 10yrs����� to be the first to comment and getting alot of likes mennnnnnnnn
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by CuteYvonne777: 12:14am On Apr 26, 2020
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:49am On Apr 26, 2020
Benwallt:
u nor well. Lol. I can c you like enjoying yourself.
BUGabABe cheesy wink cool smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Benwallt(m): 4:02am On Apr 26, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
BUGabABe cheesy wink cool smiley
Bugababe =flexing babe, the miraculous love bug. You are very interesting and girlishly smooth going by the you typed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by themano: 12:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
This woman in which state or town?
BonPatrick:
Guys can you date a woman with 3 kids and still in her husband's house but the marriage is about to be dissolved because her husband is not touching her for over a year and doesn't give her food or talk to her.

She met you on Facebook and loves you so much and wants you to sleep with her when both of you see. She even sends her naked video to you to show you how much she loves you. Will you sleep with her when you meet as she is about to divorce her husband?
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
Benwallt:
Bugababe =flexing babe, the miraculous love bug. You are very interesting and girlishly smooth going by the you typed.
na so Una Dey do. When they Give you Sex now you would be RunninG,small talks
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Benwallt(m): 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
na so Una Dey do. When they Give you Sex now you would be RunninG,small talks
lol, walahi you too funny. I wish I cld meet you in person, honestly. Don't generalise girl. Men are of different species. If you put water in my mouth it will not drop

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by bluefilm: 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Did gates tell you there will be an IQ test to know who and who should go?,so what makes you so sure your soul will be spared? undecided

Dey dia na.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by ninodaniel(m): 7:09pm On May 03, 2020
RapistOnBail:
I am married with 3 kids., I still have a young guy fvcking the hell out of me.
Bro xup na...long time

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Gives University Student N1000 Instead Of N20,000 After Sex In Uyo (Video) / Jean Michel, French Sex Tourist: Slept With 1400 African Ladies, Impregnated 600 / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.