Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,009 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? (11987 Views)

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband / Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by Blackteeth(m): 2:51am On Jan 08, 2011
Women have called men all sorts of names just to depict how bad men treat women. They say men are uncivilized, irresponsible, animals, heart breakers, cheats, etc. But each time I hear stories narrated by women telling how nasty men have been, I just keep laughing my ass off because the fact remains that women are also responsible for making men what they are. For instance, if a guy cheats and sleeps with 100 women, didn't the ladies he slept with know that he has a girlfriend or a wife? Why did they allow or force him to cheat? The simple truth remains that whenever a man cheats on a woman, another woman has allowed and sponsored it for her own benefit. A man cannot cheat when there is no woman sponsoring it. So why are women crying when they also play a role in making men irresponsible?
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by Dsense(m): 2:53am On Jan 08, 2011
OP.
Are you a responsible man? angry
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by deniyor: 2:59am On Jan 08, 2011
You hv a point, quite vague tho.
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by Blackteeth(m): 3:14am On Jan 08, 2011
D-sense, a man cannot be responsible when there are irresponsible women tempting him to do irresponsible things.
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by iice(f): 3:15am On Jan 08, 2011
Cause and effect.
Yes women do have some responsibility, just as men have some responsibility in messing up the world.
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by Dsense(m): 3:19am On Jan 08, 2011
@Blackteeth
Kudos to you . . . I'm also fed up putting up with them . . . . Got to try the homosexualism sometimes grin
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by Orton10(m): 3:22am On Jan 08, 2011
^

NYASH HUNTER ON THE LOOSE, LOL
I go start PADLOCK ma BOXERS anytime i login into NL.
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by Blackteeth(m): 3:43am On Jan 08, 2011
iice, am glad you admitted it. So why should the ladies keep hammering the phrase MEN ARE EVIL as though women themselves have no hand in it partly?
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by adamsrib(f): 3:44am On Jan 08, 2011
So men don't know how to say no?
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by Blackteeth(m): 3:51am On Jan 08, 2011
adamsrib, how do you expect the men to say NO to women's advances when women cannot say NO to quit tempting and luring men. Both men and women are responsible for the irresponsibilities of both sexes.
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by Dsense(m): 4:00am On Jan 08, 2011
OP,
The legend Bob marley has said it severally ''No woman no cry'' . . . . . grin
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by Blackteeth(m): 4:20am On Jan 08, 2011
What about girls who date married men? Why do they encourage the married men to cheat on their wives rather than discouraging it? Women cry only when they are losing their man to another woman, but rejoice when they are winning another lady's man.
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by adamsrib(f): 4:32am On Jan 08, 2011
Blackteeth:

adamsrib, how do you expect the men to say NO to women's advances when women cannot say NO to quit tempting and luring men. Both men and women are responsible for the irresponsibilities of both sexes.

Responsibility falls on whoever is in the relationship. Taking ownership of your actions is what mature adults do. You can point your finger all you want at the other party but it doesn't change the fact that you are responsible for your own actions. Of course it would be easier to stay faithful if there was no temptation but that is not the world we live in. If my Fiance cheats on me, I'm not going after the girl, he and he alone will bear the burden of my wrath because his fidelity and loyalty should belong to me.
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by adamsrib(f): 4:43am On Jan 08, 2011
Blackteeth:

What about girls who date married men? Why do they encourage the married men to cheat on their wives rather than discouraging it? Women cry only when they are losing their man to another woman, but rejoice when they are winning another lady's man.

Some women do encourage married men not to cheat on their wives. I know because I've done it many times. But you know what? Those men still ended up cheating on their wives with another woman. So what does that say about the man?

This is the classic biblical Adam excuse. "The woman you gave me made me eat the apple." Puhleez, it was tired then and it's tired now.
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by Carolece(f): 4:47am On Jan 08, 2011
Blackteeth:

Women have called men all sorts of names just to depict how bad men treat women. They say men are uncivilized, irresponsible, animals, heart breakers, cheats, [b]liars, vultures, stu.pids, nasty, worthless [/b]etc. But each time I hear stories narrated by women telling how nasty men have been, I just keep laughing my backside off because the fact remains that women are also responsible for making men what they are. For instance, if a guy cheats and sleeps with 100 women, didn't the ladies he slept with know that he has a girlfriend or a wife? Why did they allow or force him to cheat? The simple truth remains that whenever a man cheats on a woman, another woman has and d and sponsored it for her own benefit. A man cannot cheat when there is no woman sponsoring it. So why are women crying when they also play a role in making men irresponsible?
Bull fu(king shyt! Prime example of irresponsibility at its best.

And oh, let me also add that you forgot to include some things in your original thread. I will thereby insert. . . .

(you are welcomed!)

99.99% of the time a woman doesnt hear the truth from a man, so she doesnt know if he has a woman/wife
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by Blackteeth(m): 4:48am On Jan 08, 2011
adamsrib, what am saying is that at the end of the day you go ahead and call men devils because your boyfriend cheats on you. But why wouldn't you call your fellow women devils for supporting your boyfriend to cheat on you? The fact is you were injured by both a man and woman. It wasn't done by your boyfriend alone. Therefore both sexes share that irresponsible character you lady's always blame solely on a man.
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by Blackteeth(m): 5:01am On Jan 08, 2011
@adamsrib,Concerning the second aspect of what you said about trying another woman, it still doesnt change the fact that a woman was still an accomplice.

@Carolece. Yes. men lie at times, but not 99.99% like you said. But why wouldnt you ladies let go when you find out that the man is married? I still recall countless cases of women who knew at the start that the man has a partner somewhere, but they still moved along with him.
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by Nobody: 5:09am On Jan 08, 2011
@ OP you have a VERY good point. We are responsible to an extent but like Buju Banton said "who knows better must do better". The "tramps" might be on the prowl but the married man needs to learn which head is used for please, which is used for common sense and the right path to take.
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by 190: 5:13am On Jan 08, 2011
black teeth!!
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by iice(f): 5:31am On Jan 08, 2011
Blackteeth:

iice, am glad you admitted it. So why should the ladies keep hammering the phrase MEN ARE EVIL as though women themselves have no hand in it partly?

Admitted what? It's not the first time or the last time i've hammered down on women.
And i've always stressed the point of taking responsibility for one's actions. Like when men complain women are after their money. . .men forget their part in encouraging women to chase after their money. But then people never like to take responsibility. They prefer someone to take it for them, just as they make the connection of the effect from their actions. People are evil. Period!.
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by Blackteeth(m): 9:28am On Jan 08, 2011
iice, you know you intentionally make your replies to topics very incomprehensible, So how would I have known that you rebuke women too? POEPLE ARE EVIL; thats the key point. No man/woman should blame the opposite sex entirely.

@mzdarkskin. Both men and women are evil, so you cannot expect an evil man to refuse and evil woman's invitation to cheat. If the women are innocent like you all makes us believe, then men will no longer find any willing partner who will make the cheating fantasies of men a reality.
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by daduke2k(m): 9:40am On Jan 08, 2011
anoda genda thread. U knw, if thiz topic were postd bak in d gud old days, i wulda be sittin wit my popcorn and coke, watchin word wars. Bt doz dayz and posterz are just static nw, so u are free. Nyways nice thread.
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by Phate07(m): 9:57am On Jan 08, 2011

Well, it is reciprocal, you get back what you give out. undecided
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by queensmith: 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2011
if anything i will say its the other way round, women turn because of what they have experienced from men.
lets meet halfway and say its 50/50! wink
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by oksaiki: 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2011
Men are simply irresponsible because they want to be. smiley smiley
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by Orton10(m): 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2011
^
wtf?
SAYS WHO?
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2011
oksaiki:

For the most part.
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by calddon(m): 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2011
4rm d garden of eden women av been d ones responsible 4 men's irresponsibility.
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by queensmith: 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2011
oksaiki:

thats very true!
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2011
calddon:

4rm d garden of eden women av been d ones responsible 4 men's irresponsibility.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed but adams one was just food but nowadays it our stick that responds cool cool cool
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2011
a man who blames a woman for making him irresponsible is himself the most irresponsible man on earth

and a woman who blames a man for making her irresponsible is herself the most irresponsible of women

i find it difficult to understand when we point accusing fingers at the opposite sex just to excuse our own stupidity
and mistakes
i am responsible for every action i take, good or bad
i have a choice,
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by iice(f): 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2011
Blackteeth:

iice, you know you intentionally make your replies to topics very incomprehensible, So how would I have known that you rebuke women too? POEPLE ARE EVIL; thats the key point. No man/woman should blame the opposite gender entirely.

Hardly. But maybe because you only read my posts in your threads. Anyway. . .i totally agree with the post below

Kingsleyinfo:

i find it difficult to understand when we point accusing fingers at the opposite gender just to excuse our own stupidity
and mistakes
i am responsible for every action i take, good or bad
i have a choice,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant / Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) / Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.