Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims (61908 Views)

I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant / MURIC Says Nigerian Law School Is Anti – Islam / Impounded Ballot Papers Are Not Real and Not Thumbprinted Says Kano State Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by ajl: 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Where was this mad man when people in Kano ignored lockdown and social distancing rules, and even congregated in large numbers in mosques and soccer fields. Na dem sabi God pass?

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Which ever University that awarded this man Professorship should not be reckoned with.

If I was a Muslim which I would never be. I would be ashamed to associate myself with him.

See reasoning.
I bow!

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
I don't know y Afonja from Ilorin are this stupid. This man is insane

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by surgical: 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Racoon:

shocked grin grin Now MURIC too with another nauseating nonsense.Pls can Nigeria be divided so that regions can make progress? angry
The only viable option,any other option is begging the question
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by oluwazoba25: 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
This guy av started smoking something weird. Imagine 20+k death in Italy they didn't blame Muslims so is other European countries and America. What's happening in Kano is a result of bioweapon attack by I-pigs. They bring Covid19 into Kano and other mysterious disease with orders from lamdi kamu

He is a lucky he is Yoruba man..., If he is from that Criminally corrupted tribe I will have said worst
eleribu EdA�

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Beverlyjean(f): 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nnamdi kanu warned that we can't habitat with animals but he was insulted...ok
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Yenefer(f): 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
oluwazoba25:
eleribu EdA�
u are lucky I'm fasting
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Laggafin: 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
Dis man looks like egungun that has tasted covik one nine weed
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by JPUC: 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
This is the most senseless assertion in recent time. What a myopic verbosity from a supposed religious teacher. The statement is most inciting and an aberration to rational thinking. Tufiakwa.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
This people probably think the earth revolves around their religious ass

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
oluwazoba25:
eleribu EdA�

grin

You guys will not kill person
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Oshkosch: 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
Prof Ishaq is a disgraced to humanity, please he should be stripped of his Professorship, his PhD should be withdraw. Bigot of all standard.

I am a Muslim, but I have never liked this man for once fun to his outlandish and u verified sentimental diversionary comments. Idiot.

This country needs to be restructured.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Emmasnoop(m): 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
See monkey

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Ajibade123(m): 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
The morning more this guy keep saying his rubbish the more irrelevant he his becoming
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by RedBororo(m): 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
THIS GUYS ARE REALLY MYOPIC IN REASONING, WITH ALL THE EXPERT IN THE NORTH LET THE REAL PEOPLE DO THEIR JOB AND LET STOP SEEING THIS JOKERS

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by blackboy(m): 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
Pls how can I form an organization and make comments anyhow on social media and issue press releases. MURIC makes it look easy

4 Likes

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by rocknation62(m): 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
PoshBoss007:
I was waiting for those dense and empty brained people to say something stupid and they never disappointed me.

See mumu wey him brain no empty!

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Mummyfour(f): 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
And somebody will say this man Is not an idiot. How do his children cope with him and his useless propaganda to cause problems in this country?. If he is careless like this in public,I wonder how he is in private.
I suspect that he is one of those nairalanders that spew so much hate for the south and Christianity. I am waiting to be proven wrong.if I say make coro fire am now, people will say I am wicked o.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by AmazingELixir: 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
undecided

I'm disappointed Corona has eluded this man thus far..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Did they reveal who was behind the plot?
MURIC self done turn wailer

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Benwallt(m): 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
A sinner runs when nobody is pursuing. This is the highest level of Logical and moral barrenness. Insanity

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by lobbyist(m): 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
Beremx:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/390257-muric-says-kano-deaths-suggest-plot-to-depopulate-muslims.html
And you are a professor? Professor of what if I might ask? This man is one of the reason the country is retrogression religiously. I'm tired ooo. Can't we live peacefully for God sake.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Ykc2(m): 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
The highest obstacles for southerners are the jihadists amongst yoruba Muslims,how can southerners unites with somebody like this taliban called Akintola in their midst?even tinibu can not tame this these man ,Akintola can only take other from sultan of sokoto,

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by CYBERWEAVER(m): 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yoruba Muslims are almost useless in everything. Mtcheew

4 Likes

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by LordShiva97(m): 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
undecided
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
Sagay212:
Plan to decimate muslims ? So Ganduje is the one planning it or who? This man needs to be arrested and locked up. The freedom he is enjoying is making him run mad.

He is free and has the boldness to be saying trash because he is a Muslim and they are the ones at the helms of affairs.

Words like this can instigate Citizens against one another. More so when this thing is happening in the north where they are known to be intolerant when it comes to religion.

Being a child to a man like this would be like a curse. I could poison him one day if he was my father.
The shame he brings on his family and religion is enormous.

So sad. Prof. Indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
Beremx:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/390257-muric-says-kano-deaths-suggest-plot-to-depopulate-muslims.html

This is a deliberate attempt at misinformation.

I don't care about "Freedom of Association" or whatever you might want to call it. I am totally not a believer.

In that light, I want to state here and now, without mincing words, that MURIC should be, once for all, scrapped and confined to the history books of ignominy.

Personally, I have had enough nonsense from all these so-called religious organizations.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by kevwemike: 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
This man is capital big FOOl his reasoning with is penis
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by loretta3(f): 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
Unnecessary opinionated man.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Jostoman: 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
I already know after that useless speech yesterday that a lot of useless propaganda will full internet today to distract the attention of the people and this is one them.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by davidque: 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
I was wondering when these bunch psychophants will show up and spread more hatred and division. I just knew that people will spin these kano cases to mean an attack on Islam. Oh boy! We really need a change in this country. I grew up amongst Muslims and Christian who didn't bear any I'll will towards each other, now all we have a children of darkness and hatred everywhere
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Stoglins12(m): 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
Imagine this #mumuric_claim from a so called professor. How did he become a professor in the first place?
Bigotry everywhere, most of the leaders of this country no well, majority of the followers self are sick.
How did we get here?
#Mtscheewww.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) / Dino Melaye: Lawyers Clash With Policemen In Court Premises (Photos, VIDEO) / Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.