Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims (61911 Views)

I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant / MURIC Says Nigerian Law School Is Anti – Islam / Impounded Ballot Papers Are Not Real and Not Thumbprinted Says Kano State Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Mac2016(m): 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
Foolish man
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Awa9ja: 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Dollabiz: 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Another Aboki intent
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Alohaa: 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
oluwazoba25:
eleribu EdA�
what are you saying
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by sunbreaker: 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by duro4chang(m): 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
This man needs medical attention. He must have his head examined.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by OKEMKPI: 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
espn:
Fools...I don't blame you people...That is what the stupid CAN will say too if it was a Christian dominated area... Stupid religious leaders and groups. They cause disunity always.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by maxzzo1(m): 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
A big idiot DSS should arrest him na
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Awoo88: 1:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
I don't understand why some media house and nairaland keep giving this idiot press time? Why??
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by LordShiva97(m): 1:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
This guy av started smoking something weird. Imagine 20+k death in Italy they didn't blame Muslims so are other European countries and America. What's happening in Kano is a result of bioweapon attack by I-pigs. They bring Covid19 into Kano and other mysterious disease with orders from lamdi kamu

He is lucky. he is Yoruba man..., If he is from that Criminally corrupted tribe I will have said worst

Started off sensibly but ended up making more stupid utterances than the man you attempted to scorn. Stop inhaling second-hand smoke from those smoking something weird undecided

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Icesty: 1:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
I thought dis man has sense... What about d deaths in Italy and Europe?what should we call that one..plot by who to reduce christians..Oga if u don't know what to say just kip mute...
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
brain dead fanatics
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Germi9: 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Beremx:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/390257-muric-says-kano-deaths-suggest-plot-to-depopulate-muslims.html
it is a shame that a Professor would utter such words without thorough investigation about the cause of deaths trailing Kano people..mind you if it where an attempt to depopulate Muslims, the target would rather be on the young,not the old as it is presently now in Kano
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by sunbreaker: 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bonapart:
This evil man Is a disgrace to anything that breath.
Yorubas in the house, you wanna tell me you cant see that this man is mole in yoruba land. The earlier y'all wake up the better for you!
my brother,this man nah confirmed bastard

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Mbataku96(m): 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
It's trueooooooO even the cases in Lagos is an attack to deporpulate the southwest region.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Willy123(m): 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
There was a time NUC uncovered some fake profesors in the university system. How did this man escape the list?
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by LordShiva97(m): 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
The Institute that gave this slowpoke professorship should be closed down.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Dmeji4444(m): 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
I am a muslim, this man na pure mumu

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Charly68: 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
Keep deceiving yourselves there ,where your eyes are open ,we shall know the truth
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by pelumzy007(m): 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
See no difference between MURIC and IPOB really. Just a bunch of selfish identity groups.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by olayinkajnr(m): 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
I'm a Muslim, but sometimes, these MURIC guys makes fool of everything.

I was expecting one organization to come out and say similar to this and I was disappointed.

Very useless organization.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by TemiATM(m): 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
Too many unreasonable insane humans in this zoo cum country.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Karlifate: 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
Many are mad but few are roaming.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Ojokinugwa: 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
Who give am professor? if he knows how to stand for his Muslim breathren what did he do to help almajiris in Kano? He is an attention seeker, oga prof go look for gun and start hunting in the forest.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
Some people no dey think before dem talk ohhh
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by kayusely70(m): 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
This man and his warped reasoning
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Chevronstaff: 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
They have started. It’s been long we heard MURIC exhibit their idiocy..
MURIC will never trend for one good reason. Always from one controversy to the other...which kind group be this sef.??
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Chukwurah003: 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
I don’t know why we like to give stupid people attention in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by RealEzee(m): 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
It's official, this guy is mad!!!!!!
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by timadek: 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Who made that lousy man a Professor? An intelligent Professor of I.R.K or Arabic will not make this baseless assertion like this religious bigot.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Wendybrown(f): 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
Tobinrobin:
This man should be tested ASAP. He’s a mad one. I’m a Muslim & I can’t help but marvel at the level of ignorance & conspiracy theories of some Muslims.

He's raving mad. I have lots of Muslims as friends and none thinks as low as this man, he keeps bringing the religion to disrepute.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Pheelz2020(m): 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
USELESS TALK.
SENSELESS REASONING..

FOOLISH PERSON...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) / Dino Melaye: Lawyers Clash With Policemen In Court Premises (Photos, VIDEO) / Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.