Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra (32914 Views)

₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List / MURIC TASKS FG TO CLARIFY ON ANTI-NORTH SCHOLARSHIP LIST / Osinbajo And Obiano On A Boat In Otuocha, Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by catherine1998: 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
Sirvingeo:

You are a big liar.I don't know why you are saying this but the population of Muslims in Anambra is insignificant. We all know Anambra house one of the highest population of northerners in all south south and south east because of the business mentality of the state. Those Northerners contribute to the high population of Muslim in the state . But for you to say Indigenous Anambra has high percentage of Muslim . That is a big lie from the pit of hell. The very few indigenous Anambra's that are Muslims are wealthy men that have done business for a long time with the northerner(most of them are their for the money) . The state in the south east and south south that has the highest Muslim is Ebonyi(I served in Ebonyi state)

who told you that, do you have their data, someone have jst told you the truth & you are talking rubbish, if anambra joins Muslim for money it is inconsequential here, of course we know them they can do any thing for money, thats why the guy said over 40% of them are Muslim, & I think anambra is the topic here stop bringing the beautiful state of Ebonyi into it without proof to your false claim
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by PervertProphet: 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
Flairoqy:
As a muslim, I feel bullied on social media in every thread, I can't even say I'm a Muslim in peace, just like afro americans can't say they are black in peace in US.

Your Prophet Muhammad started it.
He insulted and killed everyone from Jews, Christians, Atheists, Poets, Musicians, etcetera

See the mess that was left of the Nubian lands from Sudan, Egypt, etcetera

Right now. Islam is basically bullying everyone online and offline. You say something. You get arrested like Mubarak Bala. Moderate Muslims call on jihadists to kill Ex-muslims like Harris, Fatwa of 60,000,000 dollars is issued on Ex-muslim Ayaan Hirsi Ali to be beheaded wherever she is found. Islam is a cancer that everyone needs to unite against.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو النُّعْمَانِ، مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْفَضْلِ حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ زَيْدٍ، عَنْ أَيُّوبَ، عَنْ عِكْرِمَةَ، قَالَ أُتِيَ عَلِيٌّ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ بِزَنَادِقَةٍ فَأَحْرَقَهُمْ فَبَلَغَ ذَلِكَ ابْنَ عَبَّاسٍ فَقَالَ لَوْ كُنْتُ أَنَا لَمْ أُحْرِقْهُمْ لِنَهْىِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَلَقَتَلْتُهُمْ لِقَوْلِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ مَنْ بَدَّلَ دِينَهُ فَاقْتُلُوهُ ‏"

‏‏‏

Narrated `Ikrima:

Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to `Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn `Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Sahih al-Bukhari 6922
In-book : Book 88, Hadith 5
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 9, Book 84, Hadith 57  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by PervertProphet: 6:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Why are Ibos refusing to recognize their muslim brothers?

You must practice diversity.

Hypocrite.

Are Christians recognised in Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Kano, etcetera?

Igbos that I know are never tribalistic.
It's you Muslims that are very discriminatory especially if one is not a Muslim.
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Shalom043(m): 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hypocrisy. But some state said they are sharia state.
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by kunletexs: 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
When churches were donating, me no hear any comment from this munric guy but when Muslim no come dey recognised by governor speech na to try claim relevance. Please let him to go and eat shit.
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
catherine1998:

who told you that, do you have their data, someone have jst told you the truth & you are talking rubbish, if anambra joins Muslim for money it is inconsequential here, of course we know them they can do any thing for money, thats why the guy said over 40% of them are Muslim, & I think anambra is the topic here stop bringing the beautiful state of Ebonyi into it without proof to your false claim
Can you hear yourself ? Are you saying 40% of Indigenous Anambra population are Muslims .40% of 1000 is 400 . Are you saying for every 1000 indigenous Anambra 400 are Muslim . My dear his assertion is completely wrong . let us be sincere for once .
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by nafada2: 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
Always looking for cheap popularity. Sakere Kawai.
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Lehksyen4life(m): 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
Makavelli25:
Anything coming from this bunch of arab terrorist should be dumped in the trash

Bloody hypocrite!!! If it were to be Buhari or other Muslim governor, you would probably be the first to criticize him.

Be less sentimental for once.

Ps check my SIGNATURE you will like it
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Badestman: 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
totit:
I don't know why my IBO people are becoming intolerant oo

After all, Anambra and the whole of her is owned by Nigeria. Anambra belongs to all Nigerians and all of us. No one can lay claim to Anambra and SE as a whole.

Anambra must accommodate everybody, it belongs to us all.

Thank you all. cool

Say that in Onitshha main market, if you come out alive thank God by doing give away
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
AustineE1:
..in Obiano's address,he first of all mentioned religious leaders,which covers both christians,muslims,traditionalists and others.
This man's ranting and unguided utterances is unbecoming,always making effort to divide Nigeria on religious grounds.
I wonder why the sultanate wont call this man to order or is it the hands of Esau and the voice of Jacob.

The Sultan is the one behind the unguarded and reckless statement from this man.
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by totit: 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
Badestman:

Say that in Onitshha main market, if you come out alive thank God by doing give away

Dude! What are you all about? There are many Nigerians that own properties and have their families all over SE without a visa. Can't you understand simple English? The whole of SE and Anambra belongs to us all. No matter how hard you try that's just the plain truth because no one can lay claim to SE because we are all Nigerians.

Every Nigerian irrespective of tribe owns SE and anambra.
grin

Thanks. cool

1 Like

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Antivirus92(m): 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

Its not so.the south west in terms of religion and politics are always very mature unlike the east and north
what are we supposed to tolerate?
we are not muslims and we don't have muslims in anambra
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by MasterKernel: 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
totit:

Relax!!!
You are becoming incoherent now. No one can lay claim to SE and that includes anambra because it belongs to Nigerians and Nigeria alone.

Onelove cool

So... Respect their peculiarities and local laws, MURIC should focus on North and West Muslims, not Anambra State.
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by totit: 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
MasterKernel:

So... Respect their peculiarities and local laws, MURIC should focus on North and West Muslims, not Anambra State.

What local laws? Forget local laws nobody or ibos in SE has the right to make any law.

Are the Hausas, Yorubas, Fulani not part of the locals? They must be carried along because they are part of the owners of SE Nigeria.

Cheers cool

1 Like

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Czartega(m): 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
References:
PRESS RELEASE:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2020/04/muric-tasks-obiano-on-muslims-in-anambra.html?m=1

This ishaq mo'fucka resemble shekarau brother. Try and compare their ugliness
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Islam is fundamentally faulted. Yorubas have no business being muslims.

Islam is vengeful and chaos friendly.

I swear
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by MasterKernel: 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
totit:

What local laws? Forget local laws nobody or ibos in SE has the right to make any law.

Are the Hausas, Yorubas, Fulani not part of the locals? They must be carried along because they are part of the owners of SE Nigeria.

Cheers cool

Why should I be tried in a Sharia Court in certain Northern states? Am I a Muslim, what happened to the Federal Constitution?, Since when did Sharia Courts replaced our conventional courts that has the jurisdiction to hear civil cases?
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by prophetmuhammed: 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
we know anambra is a Christian state,but we should also know that not all Muslims are extremist.
over 60% of Muslims population around the world are peaceful and tolerant. so please.....
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by erospecial: 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
The world will be peaceful without the thing MURIC represents!
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Kwili1: 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
totit:
I don't know why my IBO people are becoming intolerant oo

After all, Anambra and the whole of her is owned by Nigeria. Anambra belongs to all Nigerians and all of us. No one can lay claim to Anambra and SE as a whole.

Anambra must accommodate everybody, it belongs to us all.

Thank you all. cool
an Afonja always ashamed of their tribe due to their primitiveness in skull minning.
Anambra state is a CHRISTIAN state.
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by totit: 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
MasterKernel:

Why should I be tried in a Sharia Court in certain Northern states? Am I a Muslim, what happened to the Federal Constitution?, Since when did Sharia Courts replaced our conventional courts that has the jurisdiction to hear civil cases?

There are indigenous ibos, ibos in the northern part of Nigeria, ain't there? Stop overreacting. cool

1 Like

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by totit: 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
[s]quote author=Kwili1 post=89003752]
an Afonja always ashamed of their tribe due to their primitiveness in skull minning.
Anambra state is a CHRISTIAN state.[/quote][/s]
This one can't even read well nor understand simple English.

Cho cho cho! grin

1 Like

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by FavourIfechukwu(f): 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
undecided
Must he give press release ??
If he does not know what to say, he should just keep mute..
If he knows what to do in the mosques, he should do it. Must the governor tell him before he knows??
Some people with stupid mentality..
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by eagleu: 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

But you expect the north to recognize other religions? Stop this please.you easterners are very intolerant religiously.I love the south west for this religious maturity.Muslims are about 13% of anambra population

13%?
Either you can not count, or you are referring to another 'Anambra'.

Igbo people's problem is that they are too tolerant of weird religious groups like muslims, otherwise they should simply abolish all mosques like the Kano state government doesn't allow new churches.
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by MasterKernel: 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
totit:

There are indigenous ibos, ibos in the northern part of Nigeria, ain't there? Stop overreacting. cool

Give more time to the study of logic, more like it, improve your understanding of English language.
What's "overreacting", in this context? I'm sorry, I can't stray more on your mortify bants
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by totit: 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
MasterKernel:

Give more time to the study of logic, more like it, improve your understanding of English language.
What's "overreacting", in this context? I'm sorry, I can't stray more on your mortify bants

Here ;

Now, what has sharia law or not got to do with the bone of contention, you being a Nigerian?

I repeat, stop over reacting there are ibos, Yorubas in the north. cheesy

1 Like

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by MasterKernel: 11:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
totit:

Here ;

Now, what has sharia law or not got to do with the bone of contention, you being a Nigerian?

I repeat, stop over reacting there are ibos, Yorubas in the north. cheesy

I was only encountering awa able gov to tolerate and consider the group owing to the fact that Anambra belongs to all Nigeria as a whole and not Ibo people alone.

Thank you for dropping by.

I started by asking you, did you see any part of the communique issued by the Anambra State government intolerant and offensive?
When the Governor said "All religious Leaders" but made emphasis on Christianity, being the predominantly religion practiced in the East, how did he offend Muslims?

Secondly, Prof. Isaq of MURIC is unfortunately, a fundamentalist with all the unguided utterances aimed towards heating the political sphere, in the name of religion.
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by totit: 11:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
MasterKernel:

I was only encountering awa able gov to tolerate and consider the group owing to the fact that Anambra belongs to all Nigeria as a whole and not Ibo people alone.

Thank you for dropping by.

I started by asking you, did you see any part of the communique issued by the Anambra State government intolerant and offensive?
When the Governor said "All religious Leaders" but made emphasis on Christianity, being the predominantly religion practiced in the East, how did he offend Muslims?

Secondly, Prof. Isaq of MURIC is unfortunately, a fundamentalist with all the unguided utterances aimed towards heating the political sphere, in the name of religion.

I am sure you understand the word " encouraging '? grin
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by ChoCho54(f): 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
Osidazz19:

They are only trying to counter balance the CAN organization and they are a fine job of that. The CAN has made so many dubious and nonsensical claims that have no basis in reality. You need a counter to their madness. Let both of them continue with their cacophony of religious madness.
Is it a dick measuring contest?

1 Like

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by luluman: 1:04am On Apr 30, 2020
IduNaOba:
Make i keep quiet Sha...
Before they will say na blasphemy
So that they no go cut your head.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obi Apologizes To Supporters Waiting For Him In Uromi / 7 Prisoners Who Turned Leaders Of Their Countries / Edward Lametek Adamu Appointed As CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.