Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra (32923 Views)

₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List / MURIC TASKS FG TO CLARIFY ON ANTI-NORTH SCHOLARSHIP LIST / Osinbajo And Obiano On A Boat In Otuocha, Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by chizpim(m): 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
As a bonafide igboman from Anambra State, I believe governor obiano goofed in his attempt to disregard the overwhelming population of Muslims in Anambra State, the southeast and by extension Biafraland. This is one of the major reasons why Asari dokubo had a face off with Nnamdi kanu over his favoritism for judaism and disdain for Islam. Even one Mr ikechukwu also had a faceoff with the ipob leader over his inflammatory comments about Christianity and for smearing the personality of Apostle Johnson sulaiman. We bonafide Igbos are non tribalistic And we do not have any inheritance in religious bigotry. We are peace loving people and we do not discriminate against any religion.
God bless all Igbo liberals
Imposters claiming to be igbos... No let me release thunder on you oooh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by MrSly(m): 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
As a bonafide igboman from Anambra State, I believe governor obiano goofed in his attempt to disregard the overwhelming population of Muslims in Anambra State, the southeast and by extension Biafraland. This is one of the major reasons why Asari dokubo had a face off with Nnamdi kanu over his favoritism for judaism and disdain for Islam. Even one Mr ikechukwu also had a faceoff with the ipob leader over his inflammatory comments about Christianity and for smearing the personality of Apostle Johnson sulaiman. We bonafide Igbos are non tribalistic And we do not have any inheritance in religious bigotry. We are peace loving people and we do not discriminate against any religion.
Will you cover that your uncircumcised prick in shame. See his mouth like bona-fide Igboman. Anaekwugheli!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Kingrefreshed: 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
References:
PRESS RELEASE:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2020/04/muric-tasks-obiano-on-muslims-in-anambra.html?m=1

Someone help this mad ma nah. Let him go an phock Lie Mohammed.

Bunch of Baztards
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by rummmy: 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
your moniker though... be proud of your tribe for once.... Muslim is 0.001% in anambra so they are irrelevant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
Dreyfundz:
What can I say
This MURIC just wants to create unnecessary drama

Well FTC Again.. it hasn't been easy

wait is this man not in mental home yet?
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by PervertProphet: 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:

Leviticus 15:19 NLT — “Whenever a woman has her menstrual period, she will be ceremonially unclean for seven days. Anyone who touches her during that time will be unclean until evening.

How Muhammad heard this from the Jews and copied it as Revelation in the qur'an as Surah 2:222

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ بْنُ حُمَيْدٍ، حَدَّثَنِي سُلَيْمَانُ بْنُ حَرْبٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ سَلَمَةَ، عَنْ ثَابِتٍ، عَنْ أَنَسٍ، قَالَ كَانَتِ الْيَهُودُ إِذَا حَاضَتِ امْرَأَةٌ مِنْهُمْ لَمْ يُوَاكِلُوهَا وَلَمْ يُشَارِبُوهَا وَلَمْ يُجَامِعُوهَا فِي الْبُيُوتِ فَسُئِلَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم عَنْ ذَلِكَ فَأَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ تَعَالَى ‏:‏ ‏(‏يَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ الْمَحِيضِ قُلْ هُوَ أَذًى ‏)‏ فَأَمَرَهُمْ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَنْ يُوَاكِلُوهُنَّ وَيُشَارِبُوهُنَّ وَأَنْ يَكُونُوا مَعَهُنَّ فِي الْبُيُوتِ وَأَنْ يَفْعَلُوا كُلَّ شَيْءٍ مَا خَلاَ النِّكَاحَ فَقَالَتِ الْيَهُودُ مَا يُرِيدُ أَنْ يَدَعَ شَيْئًا مِنْ أَمْرِنَا إِلاَّ خَالَفَنَا فِيهِ ‏.‏ قَالَ فَجَاءَ عَبَّادُ بْنُ بِشْرٍ وَأُسَيْدُ بْنُ حُضَيْرٍ إِلَى رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَأَخْبَرَاهُ بِذَلِكَ وَقَالاَ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ أَفَلاَ نَنْكِحُهُنَّ فِي الْمَحِيضِ فَتَمَعَّرَ وَجْهُ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم حَتَّى ظَنَنَّا أَنَّهُ قَدْ غَضِبَ عَلَيْهِمَا فَقَامَا فَاسْتَقْبَلَتْهُمَا هَدِيَّةٌ مِنْ لَبَنٍ فَأَرْسَلَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِي آثَارِهِمَا فَسَقَاهُمَا فَعَلِمْنَا أَنَّهُ لَمْ يَغْضَبْ عَلَيْهِمَا ‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو عِيسَى هَذَا حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ صَحِيحٌ ‏.‏
Narrated Anas:

"When the women among the Jews menstruated, they would not eat with them, nor drink with them, nor mingle with them in their homes. The Prophet (ﷺ) was asked about that, so Allah, Blessed and Most High, revealed: "They ask you about menstruation. Say It is a Adha (harmful matter) (2:222).' So the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) told them to eat with them, drink with them and to remain in the house with them, and to do everything besides intercourse with them. [b]The Jews said: 'He does not want to leave any matter of ours without opposing us in it.'" [/b]He said: "Then 'Abbad bin Bishr and Usaid bin Hudair came to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) to inform him about that. They said: 'O Messenger of Allah! Should we not (then) have intercourse with them during their menstruation?' The face of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) changed color, until they thought that he was angry with them. So they left, and afterwards the Prophet (ﷺ) was given some milk as a gift, so he sent some of it to them to drink. Then they knew that he was not angry with them."

Sahih (Darussalam)

English : Vol. 5, Book 44, Hadith 2977
Arabic : Book 47, Hadith 3243
Jamiat Tirmidhi

Surah Al-Baqarah 2:222
PICKTHALL
They question thee (O Muhammad) concerning menstruation. Say: It is an illness, so let women alone at such times and go not in unto them till they are cleansed. And when they have purified themselves, then go in unto them as Allah hath enjoined upon you. Truly Allah loveth those who turn unto Him, and loveth those who have a care for cleanness.

Hadith
وَعَنْ عَائِشَةَ رَضِيَ اَللَّهُ عَنْهَا قَالَتْ: { كَانَ رَسُولُ اَللَّهِ ‏- صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏-يَأْمُرُنِي فَأَتَّزِرُ, فَيُبَاشِرُنِي وَأَنَا حَائِضٌ } مُتَّفَقٌ عَلَيْه ِ (173)‏ .‏
Narrated `A'ishah (RAA):

When I was menstruating, the Prophet saws would order me to wrap myself up (with an Izar, which is a dress worn below the waist) and would start f*ndling me. Reported by Al-Bukhari and Muslim.

Bulugh al-Maram 145
In-book : Book 1, Hadith 174
English translation : Book 1, Hadith 156
Bulugh Al Maram

Hadith
حَدَّثَنِي يَحْيَى، عَنْ مَالِكٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ شِهَابٍ، عَنْ سَالِمِ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عُمَرَ، أَنَّهُ كَانَ يَقُولُ قُبْلَةُ الرَّجُلِ امْرَأَتَهُ وَجَسُّهَا بِيَدِهِ مِنَ الْمُلاَمَسَةِ فَمَنْ قَبَّلَ امْرَأَتَهُ أَوْ جَسَّهَا بِيَدِهِ فَعَلَيْهِ الْوُضُوءُ ‏.‏
Yahya related to me from Malik from Ibn Shihab from Salim ibn Abdullah that his father Abdullah ibn Umar used to say, "A man's kissing his wife and f*ndling her with his hands are part of intercourse. Someone who kisses his wife or f*ndles her with his hand must do wudu."

USC-MSA web (English) : Book 2, Hadith 66
Arabic : Book 2, Hadith 96
Muwatta Malik

Please guys, help me judge.

Is this a genuine prophet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by zeeboss(m): 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
Makavelli25:
Anything coming from this bunch of arab terrorist should be dumped in the trash

Ps check my sig you will like it

it's quite unpalatable how the youths are covered with the veil of religious supremacy instead of uniting in condemning an err that can affect them in the near future.

The day Nigerians stop being hypocrite in their thinking and words. That's the day we will have a common goal and a good leader in this Nation but if we decide to live in our bigotry and hypocrisy we will continue to have bad leaders without direction
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Ykc2(m): 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

But you expect the north to recognize other religions? Stop this please.you easterners are very intolerant religiously.I love the south west for this religious maturity.Muslims are about 13% of anambra population
lol lol not only 13% what of 50 50% ? grin grin grin grin ,there are mosques in Anambra state just like churches in the north and nothing more,if northerners can not recognize their own minority Christians is it igbo Christians they will recognize?or you hear of any kano state Christian working with ganduje?what of hizbah police that goes about destroying shops of southerners selling alcohol?oga Muslim are at peace in south west at moment cus they are the one in power now,

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by OneNorth1destiny: 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
nairavsdollars:
who made this Afonja spokesman of Muslims in Nigeria? The north has never acknowledged or praised him

You are the one that think so,THIS IS OUR OWN ANSWER TO CAN,The supreme council for muslims affairs,IS TOO BIG TO JOIN ISSUES WITH CAN.
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by PervertProphet: 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ykc2:
we will not recognize islam in igbo land before what happend to indigenous hausa and ilorin people happen to us,you dont use your bare hand to fight snake you must use long wood,if Nigeria divide the likes of these man will set SW west on fine,

See his name. He is not Igbo.
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Vicilo(m): 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:

U ar not Igbo, there are Igbo's who are idol worshipers, did d governor mention them? What gave him d stupid boldness to always embarrass his people online?

Check d attachment and show me were Christians were considered, y didn't he condemn it and did can rant over it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by JAMO84: 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
ChristianNorth:
Yoruba Moslems sha.
Anambra is a Christian state
Kano is a Muslim state
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by putin2: 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
Terrorist everywhere hmmm.
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by engrchykae(m): 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
This nuisance of a yoruba Muslim
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by afecgivers: 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
References:
PRESS RELEASE:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2020/04/muric-tasks-obiano-on-muslims-in-anambra.html?m=1

I promise all Nairalanders, from today i will never read or respond to this professor's message again. If i do, i will pay the first person that noticed my response 100k. I swear.
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by senatordave1(m): 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ykc2:
lol lol not only 13% what 50 50 ? grin grin grin grin ,there are mosques in Anambra state just like churches in the north and nothing more,if northerners can not recognize their own minority Christians is it igbo Christians they will recognize?or you hear of any kano state Christian working with ganduje?what of hizbah police that goes about destroying shops of southerners selling alcohol?oga Muslim are at peace in south west at moment cus they are the one in power now,

Its not so.the south west in terms of religion and politics are always very mature unlike the east and north

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Emmyandy27: 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
And what about states in the north that doesn't mention churches or christians in their speeches?

1 Like

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Dreason(m): 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
he started well but lost it when he said muslims right are being dinied.
this is the type of shit that divide us in the past, the raise false alarm,nd the gulible ones start actking non_musliams.
if muric stop being hypocritial mybe he'll get the reconition he wants.the Gov'nor also failed to address traditionalist they are more traditional indigins in anambra. secondly ndi wnt acept islam we embrced chritianity with both arms. but that does nt mean we hate musliams if we truely hate u guys we wnt be in the north i tell u. we lyk to explore we dnt hate anybody we jst dnt lyk how this country is being run by only two tribe and centred at one. no tribe is alpha. numbers are nt always right. i didnt kill muntala so y should some one hate me bcus of dat y ?
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by osusuallstars: 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
High time we ignored this Yoruba slave
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Xano(m): 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
Stench.
NEXT
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Area4Area: 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Na wah o, some people will just be looking for your trouble and wanting you to talk when there shouldn't be any reason for that, is Obiano supposed to lecture Muslim faithfuls on adhering to the NCDC protocols or has has he barred Muslims from going to their mosques?
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
Melezenawii:

You started well , but you concluded by showing your true colour of your hatred against Youruba Race. Keep it up

Watch my words....on my site here in Anambra State as we speak I have a Yoruba Carpenter good at his work and one other Yoruba guy too who is either saying he is a Christian or Moslem

Apart from this, I have Yoruba friends that are fellow Architects in the field, one married from my side as well, and we gave him a chieftaincy title as well...

If you watch a Yoruba Christian well, he understands one Nigeria better than a Yoruba Moslem...
I have a site in Igbogbo ,Orita Ikorudo Lagos, I knew what I saw in the hands of core Yoruba Moslems although a few where welcoming but majority there don't associate with Igbos...

I speak with facts bro, I DONT HATE YORUBA RACE PLS.....
Don't betray my statement pls
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by EmekaMD(m): 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
This man needs Acute Prayers because he has Acute problems. He has been for long battling with chronic physical and spiritual forces and since then becomes unstable. He looks like someone that was denied salaries! His qualifications are diminishing day by day to the extent that he could not differentiate between fantasy and reality.
obviously you added some new words to ur bag of vocabularies: acute and chronic. But you're yet to use them accurately.
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Obeysco: 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
This MUMUric man is a big disgrace to the entire Yoruba muslim.
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

Its not so.the south west in terms of religion and politics are always very mature unlike the east and north

You see what I meant.....
..is not maturity bro,
Go and check the word pls.....

And that word is the problem we have in Nigeria now
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by nnaeyes6: 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
“Obiano said and we quote, ‘With regards to RELIGIOUS GROUPS, leaders of the church should ensure that worshippers comply with the standard protocols of COVID-19 which includes wearing of face masks to church, use of hand sanitisers, social distancing and regular washing of hands.

Please Mumuic, what is the meaning of RELIGIOUS GROUPS?
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by teeboy100(m): 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Days are Filled with Sorrow and care,
Hearts are lonely and Dare;
Burdens are lifted at Calvary,
JESUS is very Near.

Burdens are lifted at Calvary,
Calvary, Calvary,
Burdens are lifted at Calvary
JESUS is very Near..

Where is he now??
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Prosperchuks1344(m): 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
ur mad...
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Ykc2(m): 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

oga we dont ve muslim in the east any igbo muslim you see he or she is using to attract nothern customers or politicians ,even south west are not real muslim ,if you check, if they are real Muslim they wont be doing owamba ,let them try sharia na,instead of Islam in the east I prefers Buddhist atlist I wont be afraid of suicide attack
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Dreyfundz(m): 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

wait is this man not in mental home yet?
someone that is speaking to press.. baba dey him house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu / Femi Falana's Speech On Labour Protest Ground (Video) / Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.