Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra (32911 Views)

₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List / MURIC TASKS FG TO CLARIFY ON ANTI-NORTH SCHOLARSHIP LIST / Osinbajo And Obiano On A Boat In Otuocha, Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
Akurakambe:
Thousands of Anambra people are Muslim??

This man is a huge joke!

Very provoking statement.

The man is a Mad dog.

For his mind
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by donprinyo(m): 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ignoring this man is his best medicine

2 Likes

DateMynd44:
There are over 40% of Igbo Muslims in anambra
Which Anambra ? Is it the one I schooled in for over 4 years or another one entirely.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Spokesman of sokoto caliphate, the breeder of anything boko haram,land grabbers have spoken.
All fulani are the same. Take note people.
Both the liberal and no liberal.
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by DateMynd44(m): 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
HeadShot:

Lol
This one is typing gibberish

There is no terrorists in Anambra
says someone like you from Abia speaking for Anambra.
I'm from Anambra and I've lived here all my life so I know what I'm saying.
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by OdRankz(m): 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hmm
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by mrkings84(m): 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
So are there Moslems in his state....?
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by coolebux(m): 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
Osidazz19:

Have you asked your father? Go home and ask him then come back for answer.
Ikwurigba
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Jostoman: 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nancydearie:
I tire for this man. Must he give press release on everything?
it's you people that is giving him the audience now.
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Very provoking statement.

The man is a Mad dog.

For his mind
They are using him to project an agenda.
We already know that.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Croccityboi123(m): 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
Bunch of Islamic terrorist sad
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by ABCthings: 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
This man is always sowing division.
MURIC should focus on Kano.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Melezenawii: 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
MURIC observations are not out of place, rather it will be of good help to Anambra people. It maybe a christian state, but Anambra will surely have other people who are not Christians. The essence is to pick what is good in the observations and ignore those that may be overboard.

4 Likes

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by DateMynd44(m): 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
Sirvingeo:

Which Anambra ? Is it the one I schooled in for over 4 years or another one entirely.
yoruba man like you can't recognize the difference between Anambra and abia.
Cos maybe you're mixing up abia and Anambra.
It's likely you schooled in abia and not the Anambra that I've lived here for my whole entire life.
Communities in Ihiala, Idemili, Anambra west are being populated with Igbo Muslims and with mosques everywhere

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by ChristineC: 1:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
DateMynd44:
says someone like you from Abia speaking for Anambra.
I'm from Anambra and I've lived here all my life so I know what I'm saying.
audio anambra

5 Likes

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by HONOR1: 1:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
SoftDrink77:
My beloved brother and sisters on nairaland, please kindly help me and my family, we are dying of hunger, please we need food, if there is any way you help us with foodstuffs our location is lagos. Thank you all

Where in lagos
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
HeadShot:

Lol
This one is typing gibberish

There is no terrorists in Anambra

All Muslims are not terrorists bro, I won't support that because I have them as friends even though am an Igbo Nwa AFO....

Hausa Muslims don't really disturb except you disturb them and are brainwashed to be terrorists because of hunger and poverty in their land

Middle belt Muslims are the most loving, because they have nothing to gain or loss as they were forced to be Muslims....their character speaks for them

The problem we have are Yoruba Muslims that were never forced to be Muslims rather decided that for them to be in the political helms of Nigeria, they need to enslave themselves to the Northern Caliphates....and thus they feel they belong ...
They are the people making noise here and there about being Moslems......

And are the ones propagating hatred of Igbos
and calling Igbos the children of hate just as their agenda is,...their mission is one sided....

Blackmail Igbos, cal them names and earn trust from the Northern Caliphates [b][/b]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by ABCthings: 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
ChristineC:
audio anambra
Rather the Anambra in planet Mars.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by chaloskyx: 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
someone should just get rid of this fool its people like this that cause crisis and civil wars in countries

1 Like

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by DateMynd44(m): 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
ChristineC:
audio anambra
coming from an Ebonyi man like you I can understand. grin
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Anitameb(f): 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
Please I don't have much to say.....I'm very hungry........ Help a dying sister...... NOTHING IS TOO SMALL.
0767914224 Access Bank
Sylvester Nnenna Ada.
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by ChoCho54(f): 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
Osidazz19:
Well done, pls keep on exposing their hypocrisy.
Mumuric made a very valid observation, though I have not read the full speech from Obiano

But imagine the attention this observation would have gotten from the authorities if the tone was not combative but officially friendly.

Mumuric is a belligerent organization.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by ChristineC: 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
DateMynd44:
coming from an Ebonyi man like you I can understand. grin
shut d fuck_up and get lost

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by mixzstar: 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nairaland.com is giving this muric dude too much room on its platform. I guess he's paying a lot of money.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Godwin616: 1:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
frozen70:

He wants to be recognised by all means and by all power

He should go and seatt down, who him help, noise maker
I just see him as an attention seeker, nothing more. The Northern Muslims do not even recognize him. And I believe he is not speaking for Yoruba Muslims either.
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Melezenawii: 1:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

All Muslims are not terrorists bro, I won't support that because I have them as friends even though am an Igbo Nwa AFO....

Hausa Muslims don't really disturb except you disturb them and are brainwashed to be terrorists because of hunger and poverty in their land

Middle belt Muslims are the most loving, because they have nothing to gain or loss as they were forced to be Muslims....their character speaks for them

The problem we have are Yoruba Muslims that were never forced to be Muslims rather decided that for them to be in the political helms of Nigeria, they need to enslave themselves to the Northern Caliphates....and thus they feel they belong ...
They are the people making noise here and there about being Moslems......

And are the ones propagating hatred of Igbos
and calling Igbos the children of hate just as their agenda is,...their mission is one sided....

Blackmail Igbos, cal them names and earn trust from the Northern Caliphates [b][/b]

You started well , but you concluded by showing your true colour of your hatred against Youruba Race. Keep it up

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by BlueDragonttess(m): 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
ChristianNorth:
Yoruba Moslems sha.

Anambra is a Christian state

Try and do some reasonable thinking on that dick head of yours . Abeg
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Osidazz19: 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
ChoCho54:
Mumuric made a very valid observation, though I have not read the full speech from Obiano

But imagine the attention this observation would have gotten from the authorities if the tone was not combative but officially friendly.

Mumuric is a belligerent organization.

They are only trying to counter balance the CAN organization and they are a fine job of that. The CAN has made so many dubious and nonsensical claims that have no basis in reality. You need a counter to their madness. Let both of them continue with their cacophony of religious madness.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Governor Bought Presidential Forms For Jonathan - Daily Trust / Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture / North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.