Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra (32920 Views)

₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List / MURIC TASKS FG TO CLARIFY ON ANTI-NORTH SCHOLARSHIP LIST / Osinbajo And Obiano On A Boat In Otuocha, Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Chigold101(m): 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
As a bonafide igboman from Anambra State, I believe governor obiano goofed in his attempt to disregard the overwhelming population of Muslims in Anambra State, the southeast and by extension Biafraland. This is one of the major reasons why Asari dokubo had a face off with Nnamdi kanu over his favoritism for judaism and disdain for Islam. Even one Mr ikechukwu also had a faceoff with the ipob leader over his inflammatory comments about Christianity and for smearing the personality of Apostle Johnson sulaiman. We bonafide Igbos are non tribalistic And we do not have any inheritance in religious bigotry. We are peace loving people and we do not discriminate against any religion.
God bless all Igbo liberals
if you are truly from Anambra State, What I'd your full name, village, town and local government council?

In the first place, the Muslims in Anambra have been having their full jumat prayers every Friday.
They never got once obeyed the governor's instructions in the first place
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by kelly72: 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
For the first time, Mr. Ishaq Oloyede is admitting that it is legitimate to question leaders on issues like this. Did we not read Mr. Oloyede and his MURIC before now tongue lashing those who questioned Buhari's practice of nepotism?

1 Like

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by sunsewa16: 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
This weed taking lunatic sadist man needs to be ignored,he always love been in the news.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by DarkJeddi(m): 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
As a bonafide igboman from Anambra State, I believe governor obiano goofed in his attempt to disregard the overwhelming population of Muslims in Anambra State, the southeast and by extension Biafraland. This is one of the major reasons why Asari dokubo had a face off with Nnamdi kanu over his favoritism for judaism and disdain for Islam. Even one Mr ikechukwu also had a faceoff with the ipob leader over his inflammatory comments about Christianity and for smearing the personality of Apostle Johnson sulaiman. We bonafide Igbos are non tribalistic And we do not have any inheritance in religious bigotry. We are peace loving people and we do not discriminate against any religion.
Shut up!

You are no Igbo and yes..

Anambra is a Christian State..

Now..

Go hang yourself.. angry
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by repogirl(f): 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
It's now they will remember what democracy means. Mtcheeeeeeeewwwwwww!

1 Like

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
MURIC terrorist
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by DarkJeddi(m): 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
Osidazz19:
Keep on exposing the hypocrisy of the Christian fanatics. Nice job Prof.
You can go and hang yourself..

Anambra is a Christian State..

If you don't like it,go jump into the River Niger..

1 Like

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Neerich1512(m): 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
I . I .....
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by DarkJeddi(m): 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
DateMynd44:
says someone like you from Abia speaking for Anambra.
I'm from Anambra and I've lived here all my life so I know what I'm saying.
Shut up..

You are not from Anambra..

Which town,which village, which kindred,what is the name of your Igwe,Onowu, Town President?

AFONJA!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by danuzochukwu: 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
Anambra state government should not dignify this lunatic professor with a reply, because by doing so his attention seeking ego will be satisfied. In the government statement above, it mentioned religious leaders, which means Christian leaders, Islamic leaders and traditional leaders. So where is the offense of the government that this slowpoke called professor is ranting about.

5 Likes

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by OpinionCounts(m): 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
He should first go and tell that to his religious bigot president who has turned all Nigerian institutions into Muslim caliphates...very stupid idiot that thinks he is appeasing the Muslim north that don't give a rats ass about him...spits.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Firebomber: 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
Osidazz19:
Keep on exposing the hypocrisy of the Christian fanatics. Nice job Prof.

You people are just as dumb as your mumuric.

Maybe you should tell your Islamic brother in kastina to stop showing there hypocrisy.

Hopeless troll
https://www.nairaland.com/5780569/katsina-government-lifts-ban-friday

1 Like

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by DarkJeddi(m): 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
Melezenawii:
MURIC observations are not out of place, rather it will be of good help to Anambra people. It maybe a christian state, but Anambra will surely have other people who are not Christians. The essence is to pick what is good in the observations and ignore those that may be overboard.
What is good in his recommendations?
Have the FOREIGN MUSLIMS in Anambra adhere to the Governors social distancing rules in their places of worship,in the first place..
We have Traditionalists who are the next largest religious community in Anambra and where are they complaining?
If any Muslim thinks he is being marginalized because they where not mentioned,let him carry his bags and leave..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by totit: 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:

Indeed.
After all, Anambra and the whole of her is owned by Nigeria. Anambra belongs to all Nigerians and all of us. No one can lay claim to Anambra and SE as a whole. cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by DarkJeddi(m): 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
totit:

Indeed.
After all, Anambra and the whole of Nigeria. Alhambra belongs to all Nigerians and all of us. No one can lay claim to Anambra and SE as a whole. cool
Yes,just like Lagos is a no man's land.. undecided
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Firebomber: 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
Melezenawii:
MURIC observations are not out of place, rather it will be of good help to Anambra people. It maybe a christian state, but Anambra will surely have other people who are not Christians. The essence is to pick what is good in the observations and ignore those that may be overboard.

Tell your mumuric to start his observation from kastina.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by totit: 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Yes,just like Lagos is a no man's land.. undecided

Exactly.

None can lay claim to anambra not even ibo people. It belongs to us all.

Cheers cool
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by jrusky(m): 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
If dey call dem terrorist dem go vex but everything about them is all about looking for trouble and creating tension.

If this man is not put under control he will cause chaos in this country one day.

This man need to be crush before its too late this was how Boko Haram founder started just like a joke it degenerated into what we are seen today.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Firebomber: 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
ChoCho54:
Mumuric made a very valid observation, though I have not read the full speech from Obiano

But imagine the attention this observation would have gotten from the authorities if the tone was not combative but officially friendly.

Mumuric is a belligerent organization.

Tell your mumuric to Start making his observation from his Muslim majority states. What a useless observation.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Firebomber: 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
Osidazz19:

They are only trying to counter balance the CAN organization and they are a fine job of that. The CAN has made so many dubious and nonsensical claims that have no basis in reality. You need a counter to their madness. Let both of them continue with their cacophony of religious madness.
Keep showing your frustration online, when last did you see any news from CAN? Why don't you just face your mumuric
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by DarkJeddi(m): 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
totit:

Exactly.

None can lay claim to anambra not even ibo people. It belongs to us all.

Cheers cool
There are no IBO in Anambra.. grin
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by 2016v2017: 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Makavelli25:
Anything coming from this bunch of arab terrorist should be dumped in the trash

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by DarkJeddi(m): 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
DateMynd44:
yoruba man like you can't recognize the difference between Anambra and abia.
Cos maybe you're mixing up abia and Anambra.
It's likely you schooled in abia and not the Anambra that I've lived here for my whole entire life.
Communities in Ihiala, Idemili, Anambra west are being populated with Igbo Muslims and with mosques everywhere
Which Communities in Ihiala and Idemili have Igbo Muslims?

Be very specific..
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by totit: 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
DarkJeddi:
There are no IBO in Anambra.. grin

I am enjoying your comic relief. cheesy
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Firebomber: 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
Vicilo:

U ar not Igbo, there are Igbo's who are idol worshipers, did d governor mention them? What gave him d stupid boldness to always embarrass his people online?

Check d attachment and show me were Christians were considered, y didn't he condemn it and did can rant over it

Don't mind those fool. Some idiot Christian are evening supporting the guy
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by 2016v2017: 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
temptnow:
I spit on this terrorist generation, how I wish he can come and say rubbish in Onitsha or Aba
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by DarkJeddi(m): 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
ChoCho54:
Mumuric made a very valid observation, though I have not read the full speech from Obiano

But imagine the attention this observation would have gotten from the authorities if the tone was not combative but officially friendly.

Mumuric is a belligerent organization.
Which valid observation?

If the second most common religion in Anambra, Traditionalists,are not complaining..

What is the concern of a non existent religion in Anambra affairs?
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by 2016v2017: 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
ebujany:
Muric, is inconsequential. My state Anambra state is 100% a Christian state. He should limit his madness in the west
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by DarkJeddi(m): 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
totit:

I am enjoying your comic relief. cheesy
Indeed,you should.. undecided
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by totit: 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Indeed,you should.. undecided

One Nigeria, one people.

Remember? SE belongs to all of us including anambra not just ibos.

cool
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by 2016v2017: 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
SpaceTour:
Anambra is a Christian state- Obiano
Don't mind that stupid useless mad cow called Akintola. He's only seeking recognition from Muslims and the cabals in Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by DarkJeddi(m): 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
BlueDragonttess:

Try and do some reasonable thinking on that dick head of yours . Abeg
Anambra is a Christian State,jump in the River Niger if you don't like it..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) / APC Members In Rivers Shot On Their Way To Buhari Campaign Event (Photos) / APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.