Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra (32916 Views)

₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List / MURIC TASKS FG TO CLARIFY ON ANTI-NORTH SCHOLARSHIP LIST / Osinbajo And Obiano On A Boat In Otuocha, Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by DarkJeddi(m): 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
totit:

One Nigeria, one people.

Remember? SE belongs to all of us including anambra not just ibos.

cool
Anambra doesn't belong to Ibos.. shocked

There are no Ibos in Anambra.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by DarkJeddi(m): 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

But you expect the north to recognize other religions? Stop this please.you easterners are very intolerant religiously.I love the south west for this religious maturity.Muslims are about 13% of anambra population
Na you took the Census?

Na from your Afonja Republic you take count am?

How many times have you heard of religious conflicts in Anambra or in the whole South East?

Abeg,go take several seats.. angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by ThatFairGuy: 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Days are Filled with Sorrow and care, Hearts are lonely and Dare; Burdens are lifted at Calvary, JESUS is very Near.

Burdens are lifted at Calvary, Calvary, Calvary, Burdens are lifted at Calvary JESUS is very Near..
Let that Truth set you free
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by zinodizt: 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Meaning coz he didn’t specially mention your religion means he doesn’t care. If you don’t understand what religious leaders mean then refer to your dictionary. This kind of mentality is what foster divisions within the society. If this had happened in the north would you have said the same thing.
totit:
I don't know why my IBO people are becoming intolerant oo

After all, Anambra and the whole of her is owned by Nigeria. Anambra belongs to all Nigerians and all of us. No one can lay claim to Anambra and SE as a whole.

Anambra must accommodate everybody, it belongs to us all.

Thank you all. cool
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by totit: 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Anambra doesn't belong to Ibos.. shocked

There are no Ibos in Anambra.. cheesy

@ the bolded? Ok.
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by totit: 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
zinodizt:
Meaning coz he didn’t specially mention your religion means he doesn’t care. If you don’t understand what religious leaders mean then refer to your dictionary. This kind of mentality is what foster divisions within the society. If this had happened in the north would you have said the same thing.

Honestly, I can't relate your vexation on what I wrote. I only said, anambra doesn't belongs to ibos alone but all of us, Nigeria. undecided
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by jaytee01(m): 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
Anambra is a Christian state.... that mad dog Akintola can go n jump into d Lagoon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by StivoeDevoe: 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
Anabera is a Christians state Muslims should note start fight there oh we are fully aware of islamization and fulanization in this country but let them start from north west and east
idiot man called him self professor
is professor in islam?
is elrufai regarding churches in kaduna state or Christian?
some time i don`t known how this wicked religion think
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by fuwaski(m): 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
I can't forget that day i saw the dead body of Obina Beanyi at headbridge inside the trailer loaded with the dead bodies of ndi igbo by ndi ugwu. Chukwu gboo unu oku there. Muric abi na wetin... Come to ANAMBRA and make this statement for Main market Onitsha. Anumpama
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by AsawanaDgreat: 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
Make this man go sell sugarcane jor

1 Like

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by knowledgeable: 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
References:
PRESS RELEASE:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2020/04/muric-tasks-obiano-on-muslims-in-anambra.html?m=1

... but the governors of the Northern states have done way way worst to the Christian population in their states.

Sharia should not have been applied to the Christian population up North, but the Sharia police will destroy anything of Christian population that are not Sharia compliance, kill, burn their properties and convert them to Islam just because they are Christians and reside in the North.

Have you ever heard of that in Anambra State or as a Yoruba Muslim, trying to nack Igbos & Hausa/Fulani heads together?

Yoruba Muslims, always clever by half in nacking Hausa Fulani/Igbo heads together and sit back and watch and analyse since Independence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Omoejigbahe(m): 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ignore this confused man please.
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by 9iceprince(m): 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
You criticize This man and praise CAN fo crying they were marginalized in Kwara
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Cantonese: 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
totit:

After all, Anambra and the whole of her is owned by Nigeria. Anambra belongs to all Nigerians and all of us. No one can lay claim to Anambra and SE as a whole.

Thank you all. cool

Since you are part of the owners, please relocate there to.validate your ownership.
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by 3Ceagle(m): 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
DateMynd44:
There are over 40% of Igbo Muslims in anambra

According to you and Muric.
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by totit: 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
Cantonese:

Since you are part of the owners, please relocate there to.validate your ownership.

You seem confuse or out of place in your communication.

Does SE belong to IBOS alone? The answer is no. No one owns SE and that's why we operate under a unity gov.
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by KoredeOG: 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
ChristianNorth:
Yoruba Moslems sha.

Anambra is a Christian state

Lagos is a Muslim state too
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by MasterKernel: 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
totit:

Thank you all. cool

Your lack of comprehension of English language is pitiable. Underline any sentence from the state communique that insinuates intolerance of other ethnic nationalities or religious bigotry.
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
JAMO84:
Kano is a Muslim state
It has always been
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Lanre0: 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
MURIC, the golden organisation is the headache of Christian Extremists. MURIC is the antidote to Christian fanatism. Ride on, we are solidly behind you.
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
Please can't the fanatics just kill themselves and leave the rest of us in peace at least?? undecidedundecided
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by totit: 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
MasterKernel:

Your lack of comprehension of English language is pitiable. Underline any sentence from the state communique that insinuates intolerance of other ethnic nationalities or religious bigotry.

I was only encountering awa able gov to tolerate and consider the group owing to the fact that Anambra belongs to all Nigeria as a whole and not Ibo people alone.

Thank you for dropping by. cool
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by pretyval: 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
Isn’t this just plain stupid? You are complaining because they didn’t mention your religion.did you stop your Muslim brothers from killing innocent people including women and children in your territory in the name of fighting for Allah?
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by gowonmaharajah(m): 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
only hypocrites won't see some sense in his words.
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by MasterKernel: 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
totit:

I was only encountering awa able gov to tolerate and consider the group owing to the fact that Anambra belongs to all Nigeria as a whole and not Ibo people alone.

Thank you for dropping by. cool

Oooh! Anambra belong to all Nigerians, Zamfara practicing Sharia, since when did Zamfara and other Northern states turn Muslim state?

I forgot Anambra belongs to Nigerians, what of Zamfara?
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by totit: 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
MasterKernel:

Oooh! Anambra belong to all Nigerians, Zamfara practicing Sharia, since when did Zamfara and other Northern states turn Muslim state?

I forgot Anambra belongs to Nigerians, what of Zamfara?

Relax!!!
You are becoming incoherent now. No one can lay claim to SE and that includes anambra because it belongs to Nigerians and Nigeria alone.

Onelove cool
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by seunayantokun(m): 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
He should have encouraged Anambra Muslims to speak up instead of this demeaning ranting.

Is MURIC aware of the blasphemy case in Kano? Everybody help tell them we want a statement from the so-called prof on that.
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by Flairoqy(m): 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
As a muslim, I feel bullied on social media in every thread, I can't even say I'm a Muslim in peace, just like afro americans can't say they are black in peace in US.
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by MetaPhysical: 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
Why are Ibos refusing to recognize their muslim brothers?

You must practice diversity.
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by kemika8989(m): 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
totit:

Thank you all. cool
what is dog saying
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by totit: 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
kemika8989:
what is dog saying

Really?
The fact that you are a Dog, how does that translate to me being a dog like you, how, please! cool grin
Lool grin
Re: MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra by catherine1998: 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
DateMynd44:
coming from an Ebonyi man like you I can understand. grin

Hei guy I think Anambra is the topic here, plz kindly clean your mess dont drag the beautiful state of Ebonyi into it, remain on your lane

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Poses With The 92 Year Old Woman Who Donated N1M For Buhari / Governor Alia Freezes All Benue State Bank Accounts / APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.