Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,976 members, 7,852,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:32 PM

Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] (7158 Views)

Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide / I'm Bored Today, So I'm Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:32am On Apr 30, 2020
Elite14:

Lol....
so we plenty like this
my bro things will get better....
Wetclef go sell plenty

Lol.

We plenty o. We are the broke guys association.

1 Like

Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:37am On Apr 30, 2020
Humanoid01:

Guy buzz off with your crappiness.

That's the problem. Now I have shown you meaningful posts, you don't want to read, but if it's a fun post, option 2, you'll read EVERYTHING and attack. Isn't this depression and frustration?

God knows I'm not the cause of the spiritual attack and family issues you're going through.

In all, you'll be healed and be victorious in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by Humanoid01(m): 10:50am On Apr 30, 2020
iLegendd:

That's the problem. Now I have shown you meaningful posts, you don't want to read, but if it's a fun post, you'll read and attack. Isn't this depression and frustration?

God knows I'm not the cause of the spiritual attack and family issues you're going through.

In all, you'll be healed and be victorious in Jesus name.

Lol I'm not the one who goes about creating threads and unnecessarily posting pictures that reveal virtually everything I do daily. That's being childish, especially considering that you're a grown man. I don't need to point out who's depressed between you and I, the title of your thread speaks for itself.

2 Likes

Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by sayhi2bammy(m): 10:50am On Apr 30, 2020
iLegendd:
I don't even have a dime in my account. Food to eat self no dey. I don't know what to do again. I'll be heading to the ATM this morning to go beg for money.

Please, if you have, no matter how little it is, send to me.

You'll be richly blessed as you do so.

Shooo....You don come again abi? Shey na you go give away yesterday, and you told us you wanted to withdraw 10× but you stopped at the 9th. grin grin. Oya go ATM go withraw the 10th batch nah.

You wn money and you no put your acct details, baba shey you wan dey whyne us ni?
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by Elite14(m): 10:58am On Apr 30, 2020
;Abi na D
iLegendd:

Lol.
We plenty o. We are the broke guys association.
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by gamapoy539: 11:04am On Apr 30, 2020
Humanoid01:

Lol I'm not the one who goes about creating threads and unnecessarily posting pictures that reveal virtually everything I do daily. That's being childish, especially considering that you're a grown man. I don't need to point out who's depressed between you and I, the title of your thread speaks for itself.

Nigerians and their annoying penchant for calling someone childish for showing them what they can only dream of. going by your standards, can we all agree that the likes of 50 cent.. etc. infact all American celebrities whom y'all adore like messiah are infants... The hypocrisy and foolishness of Nigerians disgusts me to the marrow.
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:05am On Apr 30, 2020
Elite14:
;Abi na D

There is a thread I'll create soon, so make sure to be there. People will play a simple game and money will be won. The game is called iLast. Do you know about it?
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by gamapoy539: 11:06am On Apr 30, 2020
Humanoid01:

Do you even know how foolish you sound?
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by fuwaski(m): 11:07am On Apr 30, 2020
Contact Ur managers

2 Likes

Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by Elite14(m): 11:09am On Apr 30, 2020
iLegendd:

There is a thread I'll create soon, so make sure to be there. People will play a simple game and money will be won. The game is called iLast. Do you know about it?
No boss
but you can brief me
i'd be grateful cool
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:12am On Apr 30, 2020
gamapoy539:

Nigerians and their annoying penchant for calling someone childish for showing them what they can only dream of. going by your standards, can we all agree that the likes of 50 cent.. etc. infact all American celebrities whom y'all adore like messiah are infants... The hypocrisy and foolishness of Nigerians disgusts me to the marrow.

I already know the country I'm from and it's Nigeria. Sadly, hypocrisy it our heritage.

I already know we are blessed with wicked and angry people. So, when they come to attack me, I know it's not their fault, but mine — the person who creates a post for them to vent their anger.

To be a leader, you must be attacked and abused, so I know what I'm up to. Leadership with playfulness is not easy.

So, just laugh at their hypocrisy the same way I do.

1 Like

Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by Humanoid01(m): 11:14am On Apr 30, 2020
gamapoy539:

Schmuck, have I ever told you I adore any celebrity's public show off? In fact, money doesn't buy sense, and you seem to me like someone whose sense would deteriorate when he "makes it" . No one gives a damn what you have in your home, so you don't need to try to intimidate people buy showing off on SM.

3 Likes

Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:15am On Apr 30, 2020
Elite14:

No boss
but you can brief me
i'd be grateful cool

It's a text game and it's inside a book.

The book is 7k and it's a short read, but for the sake of this competition, I'll give it out for free for 10 hours before taking it down. So, stay tuned.
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by Humanoid01(m): 11:16am On Apr 30, 2020
gamapoy539:
Do you even know how foolish you sound?
Certainly not as foolish as your previous comment.

1 Like

Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:17am On Apr 30, 2020
Humanoid01:

Schmuck, have I ever told you I adore any celebrity's public show off? In fact, money doesn't buy sense, and you seem to me like someone whose sense would deteriorate when he "makes it" . No one gives a damn what you have in your home, so you don't need to try to intimidate people buy showing off on SM.

Keep your depression at home throughout this recession. If you can't handle the Internet, its wealth of knowledge and its shenanigan, stay offline. No one is forcing you.

Create a thread and pour your frustrations there and people will come to your aid. That is one I created the one and people have volunteered to help me out.

1 Like

Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 30, 2020
May God send helpers your way.
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by Elite14(m): 11:18am On Apr 30, 2020
iLegendd:

It's a text game and it's inside a book.

The book is 7k and it's a short read, but for the sake of this competition, I'll give it out for free for 10 hours before taking it down. So, stay tuned.

Ok na grin
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by Humanoid01(m): 11:19am On Apr 30, 2020
iLegendd:

Keep your depression at home. If you can't handle the Internet, stay offline.
You don't bother me, you're not worth it. My initial comment was more of a joke, but you took it off the mark. Sorry I didn't give you what you sought for.
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by Corbin: 11:19am On Apr 30, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
iLegendd:
I don't even have a dime in my account. Food to eat self no dey. I don't know what to do again. I'll be heading to the ATM this morning to go beg for money.

Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:23am On Apr 30, 2020
Humanoid01:

You don't bother me, you're not worth it.

If I'm not worth it, you won't even be on my thread seeking to be noticed. Someone like Lai Mohammed is not worth it for me, so no matter what he says, I never bother myself.

In my next thread, you'll still be there with this your moniker or an alternate moniker. You're hooked and can't escape me. #Smile.

5 Likes

Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by Humanoid01(m): 11:26am On Apr 30, 2020
iLegendd:

If I'm not worth it, you won't even be on my thread seeking to be noticed. Someone like Lai Mohammed is not worth it for me, so no matter what he says, I never bother myself.

In my next thread, you'll still be there with this your moniker or an alternate moniker. You're hooked and can't escape me. #Smile.
Lol don't flatter yourself. This is just the second of umpteen of your senseless threads that I've had to respond to. You have just consistently proved that it's a waste of time responding. Well, na house I dey, so it's pretty much justifiable.
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:28am On Apr 30, 2020
Humanoid01:

Lol don't flatter yourself. This is just the second of umpteen of your senseless threads that I've had to respond to. You have just consistently proved that it's a waste of time responding. Well, na house I dey, so it's pretty much justifiable.

Go to front page and you'll see better threads. Don't bother me, please. And please, stay in that house and watch TV as you stay idle while others are at home exercising, making money, and being useful.

Also, this is my last reply to you.

Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by CallMeGrace(f): 11:33am On Apr 30, 2020
Confused soul tongue
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:34am On Apr 30, 2020
The moment this thread gets filled with frustrated and hungry/abusive animals, I'll abandon it for them and create a new one.

It's called Keeping Up with iLegend.
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:36am On Apr 30, 2020
CallMeGrace:
Confused soul tongue

The fastest way to get my attention is to abuse me. #Lol.

Anyway, Grace, how much do you charge per POS withdrawal?
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by Humanoid01(m): 11:37am On Apr 30, 2020
iLegendd:

Go to front page and you'll see better threads. Don't bother me, please. And please, stay in that house and watch TV as you stay idle while others are at home exercising, making money, and being useful.

Also, this is my last reply to you.

Stay blessed.
I struck a cord.

Bye bye!
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by CallMeGrace(f): 11:39am On Apr 30, 2020
iLegendd:

Sorry sir, you just can't afford it, cuz you are broke..
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:40am On Apr 30, 2020
cheesy

God, thank you — one frustrated ant out of my way. I just pray the ant doesn't resurrect like your son, Jesus, in this thread and in my subsequent threads.
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:43am On Apr 30, 2020
CallMeGrace:

Sorry sir, you just can't afford it, cuz you are broke..

Hahaha. You're right.
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 30, 2020
iLegendd:

but u withdrew like 100k this wk
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by Quietly(m): 11:56am On Apr 30, 2020
Don't hav much but manage this 100k pls....and don't forget to come and ask for more.....
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by ThatKING(m): 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
iLegendd:

boss do giveaway for your boy na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I want to enlarge my divk (pics attached) / Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? / My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom 

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.