Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,082 members, 7,852,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] (7168 Views)

Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide / I'm Bored Today, So I'm Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by Quietly(m): 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
ThatKING:
boss do giveaway for your boy na
my guy again....
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by ThatKING(m): 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
Quietly:

my guy again....

Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by Quietly(m): 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
[quote author=ThatKING post=89022700][/quote] you collect 10k waka leave your boys...such is life,bro
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by ThatKING(m): 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
Quietly:

you collect 10k waka leave your boys...such is life,bro
what does 10k look like?
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by Quietly(m): 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
ThatKING:
what does 10k look like?
assshhh...my guy you don finish am....
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by ThatKING(m): 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
Quietly:

assshhh...my guy you don finish am....
do you know what 10k like if you see it?
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by Quietly(m): 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
ThatKING:
no, my boss
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
ThatKING:

Abeg, this one you and Quietly are talking about 10k, I'm watching o! I need that money to buy food and manage in this recession. The hunger here is maaad!
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by Quietly(m): 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
iLegendd:

Abeg, this one you and Quietly are talking about 10k, I'm watching o! I need that money to buy food and manage in this recession. The hunger here is maaad!
mr legend..your boys are too broke oo, you better send us something to refresh in this lockdown era.... even that your fishsoup and eba...make i dey take to bcome bold like you jo...
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by Elite14(m): 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
iLegendd:

Sarcasm runs in your blood grin grin

1 Like

Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by tunjilomo(m): 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
iLegendd:

I need it too. Probably more than you do, should I drop my account number?
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
tunjilomo:

I need it too. Probably more than you do, should I drop my account number?

E like say our two like better things. I need the 10k more than you, dear.

1 Like

Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
Quietly:

mr legend..your boys are too broke oo, you better send us something to refresh in this lockdown era.... even that your fishsoup and eba...make i dey take to bcome bold like you jo...

E get one rich man wey I go him house this morning to cut grass and get paid 1k so I can have money to buy food, but his dog chased me away. As I was going home, I saw a boutique selling some sexy female clothes, I stopped to price them, but she said last is 7k each.

I'm currently working hard to save money to buy the two of them for my friend Chizzypresh.

Do you want to see the picture I took? The front and the ass?
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by Quietly(m): 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
iLegendd:

E get one rich man wey I go him house this morning to cut grass and get paid 1k so I can have money to buy food, but his dog chased me away. As I was going home, I saw a boutique selling some sexy female clothes, I stopped to price them, but she said last is 7k each.

I'm currently working hard to save money to buy the two of them for my friend Chizzypresh.

Do you want to see the picture I took? The front and the ass?
guy after withdrawing 90k yesterday, tell me how u do with the 90k...do u cook meals, or you repair your AC, OR you bought books...and i know u hav less intrest on girls...tell me more pls.......
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
Macsjebs:

Oya, your account, you said anything o, small thing is still something, lol grin grin grin

But where is the picture?; cheesy
Macsjebs the wicked thread producer,
Abeg shey make me self drop aza? HungerBad for the land o
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by ThatKING(m): 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
iLegendd:

no mind that one. Na malaria dey worry am
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by Quietly(m): 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
ThatKING:
no mind that one. Na malaria dey worry am
hahahaha
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
iLegendd:
I don't even have a dime in my account. Food to eat self no dey. I don't know what to do again. I'll be heading to the ATM this morning to go beg for money.

Please, if you have, no matter how little it is, send to me.

You'll be richly blessed as you do so.

LOL, clown.
Wasn't it you that almost finished all the money from the ATM, few days back?

You said you had withdrawn like 10× before people waiting in line to also withdraw cash, made you pity the ATM.

You even turned Don jazzy and did #1000 giveaway, right there.
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by CONFAMA: 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
Please how do you type long epistles effortlessly
iLegendd:

I'm like the Devil and I'm like Jesus. These people give you 2 options and I give you 2 options too.

I create two kinds of threads.

1. The one to motivate you and teach you something that'll change your life
2. The one to have fun and waste your time and life while abusing me — which doesn't bother me (I'm just happy you're wasting your time, not mine)

It's unfortunate you only choose my number 2 and ignore my number 1.

Is it my fault? All my threads are reasonable, but it depends on the option you choose.

For option one, see some threads below. It's left with you to read them or wait for my option 2 thread so you can come complain as I'm the one who made the choice for you.

The 6 Articles and 1 Book You Need to Succeed In Amazon KDP Business from Scratch for Beginners — #3 and #4 are Advanced for Keyword Research — They are Game Changers.

1. Creating a Payoneer Account + KDP Account and Linking Them: https://www.nairaland.com/5638906/payoneer-pictorial-step-step-guide

2. Filling Your Tax Form as a Nigerian: https://www.nairaland.com/5631099/amazon-30-tax-how-fill

3. Keyword Research Sites/Tools: https://www.nairaland.com/5631074/amazon-kdp-keyword-research-elevation

4. Best Book on Titling, Subtitling, 7 Backend Keywords, Keyword Research, and 10 Extra Categories Search https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083DYXDL2

5. Goal Settings: https://www.nairaland.com/5638283/life-never-remain-same-picture

6. Staying Organized: https://www.nairaland.com/5624093/it-works-stay-organized-see

7. Searching for a KDP Mentor: https://www.nairaland.com/5569954/nairaland-online-millionaires-should-follow

Bonus

8. Niche Selection: https://www.nairaland.com/4570807/sexy-profitable-evergreen-niches-amazon

9. 3 Best LCB Articles https://www.nairaland.com/5605088/amazon-kdp-3-best-low

10. LCB: https://www.nairaland.com/5649922/amazon-low-no-content-book

11. Ghostwriter/Outline: https://www.nairaland.com/5322272/kindle-direct-publishing-best-video

12. https://www.nairaland.com/5319181/bayubar-method-online-wealth...to-deleted
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by dingbang(m): 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
cheesy
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by Millenniumlady(f): 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
iLegendd:

Please, anything you have, give me. God will surely bless you.
Are you for real
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
Bro, whats the matter again?
In your last topic, you bragged about little dollar notes in your acct and now you come back crying for cash. Lol
Its either you have a multiple personality disorder or the lockdown has affected your psych.
Stay safe man
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by mikeyung71(m): 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
I don’t have can I still give you what I don’t have?
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by paix(m): 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
iLegendd:
Why me?
If God blesses you with millions now, would you be asking the same question?
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by paix(m): 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
Blakewilli:
Bro, whats the matter again?
In your last topic, you bragged about little dollar notes in your acct and now you come back crying for cash. Lol
Its either you have a multiple personality disorder or the lockdown has affected your psych.
Stay safe man
Maybe he helped people with the little dollar notes, now he's gone broke.
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by paix(m): 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
iLegendd:

The palliative thing no reach you?
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
paix:
Maybe he helped people with the little dollar notes, now he's gone broke.
let him talk for himself smiley smiley.
possibility tho.

1 Like

Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by paix(m): 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
CONFAMA:
Please how do you type long epistles effortlessly
Your system no recognize your voice?
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by CONFAMA: 7:27am On May 01, 2020
paix:
Your system no recognize your voice?

Too many errors undecided
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by paix(m): 8:22am On May 01, 2020
CONFAMA:

Too many errors undecided
You'd need to train it to recognise your voice and tone.
Re: Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] by CONFAMA: 8:23am On May 01, 2020
paix:
You'd need to train it to recognise your voice and tone.

Ok, thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Damn! This Thing Is Fire!!! If You're Not Doing This, You're Crazy [PIX] / How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? / Parasites Cause Homosexuality In Humans (There Is A Cure)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.