Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT (63732 Views)

Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) / The Second Chance: A Telenovela / Catalina And Sebastian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by dennylove(m): 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2007
beliving me OUZA,when you see me!!!!!!!!!you will KOLOMETALLY STUPID.TRULLY SPEAKING,THAT IS WHAT REAL LOVE IS cheesy grin kiss kiss kiss cheesy wink smiley
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by WarfyBoy(m): 1:12am On Nov 01, 2007
the stupid part of d whole tin is what they call "SUSPENSE" if e no b like dat, d soap 4 don end since

bt i dey provoke as i dey watch am, bt i cant just stop wathing it, waiting to c wt wil happen nest, which kind wahala be this, afta Gadenas Dogta, i promise myself say i kno go dey so addicted to any soap, i kno no y dis 1 catch me again

do i need to go for deliverance
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by akara(m): 8:22am On Nov 01, 2007
Una hate am dey watch am, Like sweeting paining me- cool
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Seun(m): 8:25am On Nov 01, 2007
Love doesn't make you stupid. Catalina is only that stupid because the soap opera will end too early if she's not stupid. It has nothing to do with true love or real life; it's just TV producers trying to make money. Not that there's anything wrong with that. cheesy
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by ChiefS(m): 8:55am On Nov 01, 2007
I'm etting so angry with the whole thing.How on earth could Petra not have seen Mendoza with the 2 glaring reasonable opportunities that presented itself
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by shawn123: 10:31am On Nov 01, 2007
[color=#006600][/color] WHAT IS THIS CATALINA THING ALL ABOUT SEF? EVERYTIME I SEE AN ADVERT OF IT, IT LOOKS LIKE SOME 1950 SOAP. YET I SEE OUR GENERATION WATCHING IT. THAT SOAP WILL ONLY AIR IN COUNTRIES LIKE NIGERIA, IT IS SOOOO SUB STANDARD, IT WILL NOT AIR IN MOST COUNTRIES.
IT IS INTRIGUING, HOW MUCH PEOPLE WATCH IT. BUT I GUESS MOST PEOPLE THAT WATCH IT HAVE NO OTHER CHANNELS TO WATCH AND HAVE NO CHOICE, IT ALL BALLS DOWN TO THE SITUATION OF THE COUNTRY. MAY GOD OPEN ALL OUR EYES AND GIVE US A BETTER LIFE. AMEN.
[b][/b]
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by skabo(m): 10:48am On Nov 01, 2007
hey guys, you don't have to blame catalina for everything. the whole blame should go to the writer of the story for writing such a DUMB story. sad
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by obinumone: 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2007
very studid program and i wonda why it drives all nigerians crazy
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by bibi2003(f): 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2007
Well, call it whatever you like. If u ain't interested then why watch it?

Bibi
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by eezzy(f): 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2007
about 90% of the Mexican soaps are stupid and completely predictable (Except 2nd chance)
if you've watched rebecca and garder's daughter you know what I mean.

Why do we watch them?  We love the torture so that we can beef about
them to our friends even as we anxiously wait for the next episode so
that we can watch and beef some more - its human nature, it makes good
conversation in a bored world.  grin wink
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Seun(m): 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2007
Actually, the show is not substandard. The locations are very pretty, the costumes are delicious, the actors and actresses are good-looking and convincing, and the plot is complicated and entertaining, though at times a little bit stupid. In short, it is everything a never-ending soap opera can possibly be. Don't you agree?
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by folly69(m): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2007
i agree with u on that eezzy,sometimes i feel so irritated and feel like snappiing da b, ch's head off her neck or slapping sabastian till he wakes up from his stupidity.but still de next day i'm sitting infront of the tv to c what next.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by doncnn(m): 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2007
honestly diz days im not all dat desperate to watch it, i just watch when im opportuned.unlike b4 when i have to be running all the way from work to watch, especially during THE GARDENER'S DAUGHTER,
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by klassyguy(m): 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2007
Folly that's exactly what happens to me everytime. The stupidity of all of them annoys me, and still i always want to see what happens next.

And besides, why shld such stupid "coincidences" keep happening? we saw carmelo and his side kick bringing lupe into the hospital, petra, louis, and eduardo coming out, ,and at the last moment, a sudden stupid urge to drink coffee comes over them? where does that happen in this world? Who do they think we are anyway? Maybe because it is an old soap (about 8 yrs i heard) thta makes it seem so annoying.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by redsun(m): 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2007
I don't know why people are always attracted to foreign soaps and circus that in no way reflects their lives or culture.We have our illusive world to up date and organise  if we care.
Movie world is just money making and propaganda machine that is very far from the truth.The real world is tough and bitchy. Watching oyibo,we never seems to get tired of this oyibo people,in as much as they are cruel to us or rather racist.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by ifyalways(f): 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2007
Hate it !
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by abibam(m): 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2007
u know wot, i've zero my mind now. i'm no more glued to the stupid story like i used to do. whatever happens at the end, na catalina & sebastian whala, afterall; the gist is make belief"!!! and not a real life stuff.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by leejay55(f): 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2007
catalina is behaving stupid
secondly,sebastian is too hot tempered to undastand anything
[right][/right] wink
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by tosinadeda: 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2007
Wuts there to understand when it seems he wants to,the stupid catalina comits anoda stupid act in d name of love.
No b how she go take get sebastian back she suppose dey think? Her own jst diff. Stupid idiot
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by oge4real(f): 12:15am On Nov 02, 2007
All her foolishness actually came to a climax today angry angry angry

I am done with that soap and will patiently wait for the commencement of a new and more realistic one! embarassed
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by obyann(f): 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2007
Can you imagine Catalina! Anyway I will see where her selfishness will lead her to.

Lets keep watching.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by tosinadeda: 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2007
Yomola or wuteva u call urself does d fact dat dey re proffesionals and passionate mean dat d story line is not stupid?
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by mummysteph(f): 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2007
Please can any one tell me of how the soap ended last night. I stopped watching when Catalina, Matina and Louisa were in the sitting room, the door bell rang and Catalina went to get the door. Imagine at that point in time the stupid NEPA struck. I need the update urgently.

Mummysteph
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Seun(m): 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2007
I just pity the actress acting as Catalina, who has to utter those stupid lines knowing that they are stupid!
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by compass: 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2007
i wonder why u guys keep blaming catalina she love her husband more than herself, abeg allow to her to marry camelo mendosa,the son of guadaloupe.,, thank you
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Bolubunmi(f): 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2007
Pls. I dont know that there those who share my view that Catalina is too selfless for her own good. Imagine her marrying Camelo just for Serbestian to get back his Ranch! Na wa ooh! I no want yeye love oooh!
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Ralvy(m): 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2007
Stupid in this case will be regarded as an Understatement. .
I think the writers are foolish!
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by asamma: 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2007
ralvy if u dont want to read then dont,nobody dey force u,anyway i rily thonk the stuff is gettn rily ova strechd.the chic is just plain STUPID angry
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by FactorChic(f): 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2007
WELL, I DON'T KNOW WHO OR WHAT D FUK CATALINA IS, COS I'VE NOT HEARD OF IT B4, BUT FROM D RESPONSES HERE, I THINK THE SOAP IS JUST POITNLESS LIKE 'PASSIONS' WITH D SO CALLED SUSPENSE, GUY POINT GUN IN FRONT OF UR HEAD TODAY AND WHEN HE SHOOTS, NA UR LEG D GUN GO HIT, WHAT D FUK?!

PASIIONS IS A STUPID SOAP, AND I THINK D SAME THING GOES FOR DIS SO CALLED CATALINA WHATEVER, I'M GLAD I CAN'T WATCH IT HERE
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by freelance(m): 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2007
Very boring thing angry

They can do better than that wink
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by basly: 8:52am On Nov 03, 2007
it is the most stupid telenovela i hv seen.the catalina girl is so dumb dat i find it difficult to believe such a person exist.one thing i am so sure of, is dat no nigerian chick will be so much in love to put herself in such a disadvantage situation .
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by illusion2: 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2007
Well my take is dat: the fact you're all getting so worked up shows of good the script(make blelief) really is !!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her / Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija / Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.