Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,763 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT (64429 Views)

Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) / The Second Chance: A Telenovela / Catalina And Sebastian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by annmarien(f): 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2007
i know it won't be as childish and immature like TGD. it was so bad
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by annmarien(f): 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2007
who besides me noticed that the voice overs used for paloma & diego is the same used in WUAM cheesy?i am happy because this would be a slightly different story line where they married before the end unlike other telenovelas. i just thought about it, emilia looks like a slut, she deserves to be the slut of the show like berenice. it would make things more interesting for grin viewers like us grin grin
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by aime(f): 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2007
they are back  cheesy. i kinda missed seein paloma and diego on my t, for all u avid watchers what happened on the last 2 episodes of TGD.at least this one i should be able to follow cus the other telenovas are givin me a migraine: la ursurpadora, lorenzo''s wife and tacky one where the girl is a waitress and is marrying the love of her life's father .goes to show u that bad actin is not synonymous with nollywood. kiss
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by BlackMamba(m): 3:45am On Jun 14, 2007

other telenovas are givin me a migraine: goes to show u that bad actin is not synonymous with nollywood.

Sure, watching a mime show will certainly give you migraine. Get your panadol ready for the latest dose of mimes.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by annmarien(f): 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2007
@ aime. the last novela u are talking about is Rebeca. anyway if you want to know what happened on TGD, go to its thread. i posted it there. i'm kinda glad that this soap is only 120 eps although AIT would look for any opportunity to stretch it as usual
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by gbadex1(m): 1:09am On Jun 16, 2007
Alright peops, it was bound to come out from ma lips. . . .

Catylin Sevastico. . .blah blah blah. Another one of them retarded mexican/latino soaps all brewed and boiled for our equally dumb TV stations a la AIT and co. Retarded soaps with overused, recycled and worn storylines, piswah of an acting, substandard BS all shown by our tv stations. First it was Diego and paloma. Now, it's diego and paloma starring in another diego and paloma. . .

*shakes head in pity*

this is pure insanity. . .
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by otuwe(f): 8:22am On Jun 18, 2007
gbade. x:

Alright peops, it was bound to come out from ma lips. . . .

Catylin Sevastico. . .blah blah blah. Another one of them retarded mexican/latino soaps all brewed and boiled for our equally dumb TV stations a la AIT and co. Retarded soaps with overused, recycled and worn storylines, piswah of an acting, substandard BS all shown by our tv stations. First it was Diego and paloma. Now, it's diego and paloma starring in another diego and paloma. . .

*shakes head in pity*

this is pure insanity. . .

like i always say, if u dont like the soap then shoot. am sure AIT is not the only station u have at home so once its 9pm just switch over to another station shooooooooo why d beef na
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Seun(m): 8:41am On Jun 18, 2007
Exactly. If people don't like the show, AIT won't show it, will they? So stop watching and maybe it'll disappear!
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by segebee(m): 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2007
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by annmarien(f): 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2007
well well well. seems catalina has been sucked into the dark side. poor sebastian embarassed, i'm crying for him already. the cover up she did when sebastian saw her crying na wa oo,
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by otuwe(f): 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2007
that yeye amilia is already causing wahala.

catalina met her at sebastian's house so she believes sebastian is cheating on her. they showed it by 10.30pm yesterday can u believe it. i almost missed it.

well lets see wat happens next
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by ginky: 1:51am On Jun 22, 2007
[b][/b]TO TASIANA

You are very funny smiley grin grin grin cheesy cheesy.But it's true,even in "when you are mine" Paloma was fond of slapping Diego.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by segebee(m): 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2007
she sure loves slapping him

do u know that this soap was b4 WUAM

they were younger

this strike dey disturb ma blog embarassed
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by DisGuy: 11:21am On Jun 23, 2007
can you lot speak spanish/mexican now? undecided
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2007
Dis Guy:

can you lot speak spanish/mexican now? undecided

duhhh

telenovelas use english voiceovers tongue
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by annmarien(f): 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2007
adela and ricardo really crack me up. if only luisa and catalina new it was a scam. let's see how far dis game is gonna go. sebastian's dad is gonna kill him because of his emergency wedding
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by DisGuy: 12:29am On Jun 24, 2007
salsera:

duhhh

telenovelas use english voiceovers tongue

im sure they'll use some mexican/spanish words. wink
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by MP007(m): 3:22am On Jun 24, 2007
i miss this program, and ait is not on jumtv online, i heard yall in newyork watch ait , dang!, lucky bastards!, all am stuck with online is mitv,galaxy,gtv and lagos tv on jumtv.com
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by adegeorge(m): 8:33pm On Jun 24, 2007
god. why are nigerian ladies getting addicted to these mexican soaps. i have one at home in the person of my little sis and she practically turns the house into one hell of a mexican theatre every night. gosh, somenone help out because i am losing my mind.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by tinteen(f): 11:20am On Jun 25, 2007
Wat i like most is d sound track cheesy. I dance to it all the time. sounds like salsa or is it cha cha cha grin But the movie seems immature to me,they are fund of repeating words. Catalina's brother is so annoying angry
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by twity(f): 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2007
Am not sure i will like this one. Who says diego looks cute and sexy? you no get eyes?? See venessa, yuk, looks like the house help and she is supposed to be a rich man's daughter. Anyway, what do you expect from AIT? all they bring for us to watch are old mexican soaps that are boring. By the way, is it true that Paloma is dead? (Heard she died in a plane crash) someone confirm please.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by tinteen(f): 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2007
wat i love most is the soundtrack cheesy I dance to it all the time grin It reminds me of salsa. I hate the fact that they keep repeating words like "I love catalina". Catalina's brother is so annoying angry
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Zequisha(f): 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2007
I think this telenovena is going to be really interesting. I have not being particularly following it.
My bf is crazy about the program.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by otuwe(f): 9:59am On Jun 29, 2007
its a good thing that catalina is begining to fall for sebastian. last nite she said she cant resist his kisses(before nko).

for those not watching let me just give a low down

she found out that her mum was deceiving her pretending that she was sick so she cud marry sebastian.
she left the house angrily and slept at her friends place.
she visited sebastian to tell him she wanted a divorce.
sebastian tot she was saying dat cos his father was angry.
she later changed her mind after he gave her a very passionate kiss kiss
seb's father got a plan.
he wants to test catalina to see if she really loves seb.
he tells seb to pretend to cat that he is not really the son of the rich man,

i hope i tried.
see ya
Zequisha:

I think this telenovena is going to be really interesting. I have not being particularly following it.
My boyfriend is crazy about the program.

this is the first time i hear a guy loves the soap. the guy na correct guy jare.
ive been able to force everybody in my house to watch.

even my dad is addicted now

ciao all
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by segebee(m): 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2007
thanks for updatin us otuwe

mind if i use some in ma blog
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by otuwe(f): 8:21am On Jul 02, 2007
thanks

of course u can add it
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by otuwe(f): 9:55am On Jul 09, 2007
guys have u forgotten our telenovela.

well weve reached the climax of the soap.

on the wedding day of catalina, sebastian told her he is not the real son but just a mere foreman.

you can imagine the look on catalina's mother's face.

anyway that was how the wedding came to an end.

the point now is the limo was collected from them so no means to transport them back to mexico.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by jeffoski(m): 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2007
pls can anyone let me know the website were you can read the whole 120episodes  i'll be away for a while and can't follow the soap.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by sweetieo(f): 8:15pm On Jul 11, 2007
paloma and Diego or catalina and sebastian,better still Silvia Navarro and sergio Barsanez, they are one great couple
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by uchetobi(f): 8:43am On Jul 12, 2007
subscribing
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by segebee(m): 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2007
wots up guys

otuwe methinks u and i could get somethin going embarassed know wot i mean cool
bt business before pleasure

catalina agreed to stay wt sebastian for 6 mths and the guy is been so mean to her
he thinks its cos of eduardo she's stayin nt knowin that she loves him

antoinette wants to decieve catalina and b her friend, carmelo's toasting catalina, martina's trippin
for all city guys and adela oh adela same as always

i've gt to hurry so i dont miss today's show, bye

otuwe dont 4get ma proposal grin
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by ronnieslimz(f): 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2007
tnx guys!! more plzzz

@otuwe, abeg answer sege now wink lol cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 / Do You Know The Functions Of These Remote Buttons? (Photo) / BBNaija Mistakenly Shows Nina's Shower Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.