Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,857 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT (63733 Views)

Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) / The Second Chance: A Telenovela / Catalina And Sebastian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Ralvy(m): 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2007
Who on earth has the time to come here and read all that bull shit babyseb pasted above, huh?
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by klassyguy(m): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2007
The soapĀ  is getting me more and more annoyed as each episode comes up, hw can a girl be so stupid as to just agree to marry someone she hates just because she wants to get something from him FOR HER EX-HUSBAND, i feel the girl is the MOST STUPID HUMAN BEING ON THIS PLANET!!!! that automatically gives all the guy's plans a positive result. Now how sure is she that he'll go by his promise? the episodes are getting more and more annoying everyday. angry angry angry angry angry If things go on like this, i guess i'll just stop watching the damn thing altogether.

and i used to think Emilia was a bitch. Now i know that Jessica is a silent BEEEAAAATTTTTCCCCCHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Ralvy(m): 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2007
True Yarns Mayne. . .
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Modups1(f): 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2007
omigosh shocked babyseb typed all dat or na copy & paste from their website

this story line is so dumb & stupid, yes i said it & am entitled to ma opinion too
i just had to post dat here so i can get it off ma chest
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Ralvy(m): 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2007
She copied now . . .
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by lindalee(f): 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2007
please i need to know whatz happening. Is catalina really pregnant?
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Ralvy(m): 9:11am On Oct 24, 2007
I'm thinkn so . . .
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by pamangel: 10:35am On Oct 24, 2007
as for me am tireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed of it, how can catalina be so stupid shocked
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by gabrielgb: 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2007
if catalina and sebastian is annoying to you then i must say all ur posts so far are annoying also if you hate it so much then stop watching it and watch SUPER STORY. that shud'n be annoying to u?
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Ralvy(m): 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2007
gabrielgb:

if catalina and sebastian is annoying to you then i must say all your posts so far are annoying also if you hate it so much then stop watching it and watch SUPER STORY. that should'n be annoying to u?

Whats ur point?
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Faitymine(m): 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2007
my point is nigeria soaps sucks
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Ralvy(m): 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2007
That is not a point on this Thread because the Soap is not Nigerian.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Seun(m): 11:31am On Oct 27, 2007
If the two main characters were not completely stupid, the story would have ended a very long time ago!
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Ralvy(m): 11:40am On Oct 27, 2007
You said it all man. . .
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by lonelypal(m): 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2007
na wa o! personally I dnt think there is anything wrong with this soap, After all non of the C&S haters has come out to say he or she has stopped watching it, I bet each and every one of them stay glued to their T.v set when the show is on, wanting to know wats gonna happen next-simply SUSPENSE- FILLED u would say, yet the haters never stop watching, cheesy :Dthats where the producer of this soap got all y'all knocked out, grin grin Its a freeworld, if y'all dnt like the show u have the liberty of changing the channels and to make ur stand known I challenge one of y'all to come out and say u ve stopped watching the soap cool
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Seun(m): 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2007
I'm not a hater. I think those Mexican soaps are extremely pretty.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by tosinadeda: 1:11am On Oct 29, 2007
Its pretty annoyn has the writer of dis specific soap has so much taken us 4 granted.
Can sum1 xplain2 me how on earth a human like catalina will exist? She is so dumb,foolish and stupid.
How person go selfish to her own self
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by gabrielgb: 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2007
yea all C&S haters if u are pissed about it then stop watching it. on a more serious note i dont think love can be so damn blind and stupid. atleast nigerian love
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by klassyguy(m): 1:15pm On Oct 29, 2007
, on a more serious note i don't think love can be so damn blind and stupid. atleast nigerian love,

POINT!!! I guess so as well. Even though i'm not a lovey-dovey kind of person, i doubt that love can be that stupid as to live in the same apartment with one's ex-husband/wife. Who are they decieving?
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Modups1(f): 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2007
some of us have actually stopped watching this soap cos the story line is ridiculous tongue
for me to stop watching a soap opera that means it really sucks cos am a soap addict

i just come here to read other peoples opinions & comments wink
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by okike84(m): 2:08pm On Oct 29, 2007
[quote author=Modups!
some of us have actually stopped watching this soap because the story line is ridiculous tongue
for me to stop watching a soap opera that means it really sucks because am a soap ad
i wonder who wants to no if u re a soap addict
i guess d larger comm wld like to no if u re a sex ad
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Modups1(f): 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2007
okike84:

i wonder who wants to no if u re a soap addict
i guess d larger comm would like to no if u re a sex ad

boy, i think u must have me mixed up with some one elseĀ  undecided
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by kayleb: 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2007
I think the soap is interesting, i just wonder if what we are all watching is the true way love is expresed. like someone said the whole soap is making no sense cos i dont understand why a lady will marry some she despises.
i must however hgive lot of kudos to the script writer for coming ot with stories like that
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by uchetobi(f): 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2007
oh pls
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by shamass77(m): 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2007
for those of you guys who follow Catalina and Sebastian, or sorry Diego and Paloma, there is a new one in tyhe block, Coming soon on the station for the Africans, AIT of course, its the best from mexico, Just hold your breath
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by shamass77(m): 1:35am On Oct 30, 2007
BAD NEWS. CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT ANGEL CALLED CATALINA EVENTUALLY MARRIED CAMELLO JUST TO GET THE STUBBORN SEBASTIAN THE RANCH HE SO MUCH DESIRED? I FEEL SO BAD, IT SHOWS HOW BLIND PEOPLE CAN BE WHEN THEY TRULLY LOVE OTHERS. AND TALKING ABOUT LOVE, WHAT TYPE OF LOVE CAN ONE CALL THAT OF CAMELLO AND HIS SUPPOSED FATHER, GUADELUPE? HOW WOULD ONE ENGINEER THE MURDER OF HIS FATHER JUST TO GET WHATEVER,
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by bibi2003(f): 11:40am On Oct 30, 2007
Hi fellow soap opera fans.

If you would like the remaining summaries of catalina y sebastian, please send an email to me : biola222003@yahoo.com and I'll send to you ASAP.

I know how it feels when u are kept in suspense.

Just send an email with subject: Catalina y sebastian summaries and I'll mail u what i've got.

Keep watching, it's so interesting.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2007
what a soap, its thrills me, every act, but thew act where she succumbed to marry carmelo? dumb thing she did there
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by gabrielgb: 7:38pm On Oct 30, 2007
C&S is so so stupid but i cant stop watching it. whoever wrote the story is better than shakespare. mexican are better than americans, passions and sunset beach sucks.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by abibam(m): 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2007
honestly, i quite agree the whole story is becoming very stupid; with naughty acts of suspense. does anyone think Nigeria can ever produce a stupid lover-girl like Catalina?. but sincerely speaking, i can't stop watching!!! grin
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by FactorChic(f): 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2007
abeg, what is this whole Catalina thing about? I've never heard of it
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Ouza(f): 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2007
I find Catalina to be very foolish in her judgement. I guess when some people fall in love, they find it impossible but to surrender ALL to the person, its unfortunate Sabastein is such an arrogant asshole that never stops to listen to the woman he professes to love. Av experience that when you fall in love, it could be hard to let go and that would make you do really stupid things you never thought you ll do because of a man, AV NEVER BEEN AS DEMONICALLY STUPID AND FOOLISH AS CATALINA, SHA

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her / Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija / Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.