Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT (63738 Views)

Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) / The Second Chance: A Telenovela / Catalina And Sebastian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by kanyjay(f): 7:37am On Aug 23, 2007
helloooooooooooooo,

you can read episode 1-80 of catalina-y-sebastain

http://www.novelahitz.com/catalina_y_sebastian_synopsis.htm

thank u all for ur contributions
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by icezik1(m): 10:11am On Aug 23, 2007
kevin96:

@ralvy

yes you right my brother.
that guy is truly a bastard

@ Kelvin96 & Ralvy

Gentlemen, why the beef? Can't a man be entitled to his own opinion? Pity both of you had to react so badly. Take heart maybe someday your dicks will grow bigger and you'll become men but till then PEACE! And keep watching the show!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by otuwe(f): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2007
ice_zik:

@ kelvin96 and Ralvy

Have both of you noticed that you r the only males that have recently posted? Have you no shame? How can u watch this program? I'm disapointed!! angry

i guess you have added to the number cos uve just recently posted so where is ur own shame undecided undecided

its obvious its just beef dat is disturbing some people

i always say it, any guy that hates romantic soaps is a bitter person cos that means there is no love in his life

anyway let me continue with the updates

actually the turn of events is really annoying right now.

amelia blackmailed cat into leaving seb if she wants him free from jail

dont u guys thinkk this part is kind of stupid. did they take an oat. why is cat sticking with wat they agreed even wen seb was free
anyway wen seb was released cat gave him a letter and rushed out telling him not to read it till he gets home
he got home and saw the bad news. . .cat says she doesnt love him she did it for amelia remember

he didnt believe the letter so he proceede to her friends place. . amelia beat him to it by calling cat and telling her so cat left for ed's place
wen he got there he was told cat has gone to eduardo's place
wen he got to ed's, they pretented they were back together so he wud think she really didnt love him anymore (i know this part certainly doesnt happen in real life)

well the big news here is dat camelo finally told guadalupe he was his son. of course the man denied it and said cam was going insane

this is the summary. my fingers ache i cant type so much

cheers
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by icezik1(m): 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2007
@otuwe

Ahh! Abeg no vex i just they try tease them cry cry. My MOm watches it and I watch it at times. Just trying to keep this tread lively! grin grin
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Ralvy(m): 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2007
Why is Catalina behaving like that, she is still my best in the soap bh she's begining tu annoy me - I wish I could kill Amelia. Did you see the embarrassment on Edela's face when Catalina came in with her products,

I have a strong feeling that Rufina is going tu tell them at the ranch about Amelia's deal with catalina, only if that happens, I will continue to watch their soap opera. grin
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by kevin96(m): 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2007
Ralvy:

Why is Catalina behaving like that, she is still my best in the soap bh she's begining tu annoy me - I wish I could kill Amelia. Did you see the embarrassment on Edela's face when Catalina came in with her products,

I have a strong feeling that Rufina is going tu tell them at the ranch about Amelia's deal with catalina, only if that happens, I will continue to watch their soap opera. grin

thanks for your update man.
but i suspect that rufina would have been patra.any way thanks man.one love

@otuwe thanks too for your updates
i think cat is really stupid here,well shall na film them they art oooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by babonboard(f): 7:57am On Aug 25, 2007
To all you narattors in the house ie otuwe,ann marien ,ralvy and even ice zik(u have also contributed cheesy cheesy cheesy) thanks.
u av really tried in updating me.
i read your posts everyday although i may not conytribute cos i dint get to watch it as am far away as possible.
keep up the good work and pls dont relent o ur efforts cos i will still rely on u for all updates till the story ends but i hope to be in lagos before the show ends.
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by otuwe(f): 8:36am On Aug 27, 2007
ice_zik:

@otuwe

Ahh! Abeg no vex i just they try tease them cry cry. My MOm watches it and I watch it at times. Just trying to keep this tread lively! grin grin

ok no wahala apology accepted grin grin grin

all the best people. its a new week so looking forward to 9pm for C&S

cheers
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by otuwe(f): 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2007
big sigh

hi people. i told myself i was not gona send updates any more till they start acting something realistic once more.

and they DID. grin

well the good news is dat. cats friend i keep forgetting her name and luiss with petra decided to go to the ranch and tell seb the truth

and they DID

seb was so happy. .that guy is so real sometimes i wonder if he knows he is just acting. anyway he got a plan

he told amelia to go with him to the city. .the stupid girl tot he was begining to fall in love with her. only for them to stop at eduardo's house

then she started suspecting wat was happening and told seb she wasnt feeling well that they should go. seb refused and was there accusing her of blackmailing cat. then ed opened the door and asked them wat they were doing in their house

silvia confessed that it was amelia that blacmailed them

amelia rushed out of there in disgrace.

this is the part i enjoyed so dats all i cud write down

ok let me just highlight the others

camelo came to the city to plot on how to overthrow quadolupe
he came to cats house and kissed her by force but she hit him and rushed out
nothing much basically

bye
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by velvet1983(f): 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2007
@otuwe thanks for your update.but i doubt if there relationship will last.
because soonest the big bomb is going to fall on cat.
lets watch it out
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by otuwe(f): 8:25am On Aug 29, 2007
*rushing down to the tv/movies section of nairaland*

**panting serious from too much running**

hello my people. .still panting am sure u r wondering why im so in a hurry. well i wanted to be the first person to deliver this GOOD news.

C&S have finally reconciled. . .now for the GOODER NEWS and they FINALLY MADE LOVE.

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY. i dont care wat amilia does this time, C&S made love and right now they are on their honey moon and that is all that matters grin grin grin

ok let me give the full gist

wen amelia walked out of ed's house, seb confronted the couple and they confirmed that amelia blackmailed them too and she was the one that blackmailed cat.

meanwhile cat cam home and her mum and bro started their pestering once more on how she should marry camelo wen all of a sudden they heard a serenade outside their door. she tot it was camelo so she took a basin of water, opened the door and poured it on sebaastian, she was so shocked but before she cud apologise seb took her and gave her a wonderful kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

he told her to pack her things that they were going on their honeymoon and she ran to her room like a school girl
edela tried and tried to stop her but there was no stopping her this time

they went to an unknown place and promised each other not to tell anybody where they were. they they madeeeeeeeeeee lovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

now to some annoying scenes

amelia went to camelo and told him she had a plan. that they have to try and convince seb that cat found out he was actually rich thats y she has been pretending to be in love with him. . .can u imagine dat nonsense.

also gustavo confessed to his children that edela wasnt born a rich girl as she made them to believe. that she was the daughter of the driver to kiki's(her rich friend) father

edela really cried last night and i almost pitied her until she said she wont sleep with gustavo and went to cat's room
then she told luisa dat since cat didnt help them get a rich man to marry that she(luisa) wud have to do that for the family.

men am out. got work to do be4 they sack me. . .

bye
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by trendy(f): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2007
wow, you have good summary skills , lol
next time i would try and summarise and episode and see how well i get embarassed
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Ralvy(m): 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2007
I pray peace continues to rain like this;
I was so happy seeing Edela in that mood! grin

@Otuwe;

You're a great asset to this Forum, thanks for all Upadates!
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by kevin96(m): 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2007
now to some annoying scenes

amelia went to camelo and told him she had a plan. that they have to try and convince seb that cat found out he was actually rich thats y she has been pretending to be in love with him. . .can u imagine that nonsense.

@otuwe thanks for your wonderful update. you are gem

but i think amelia is going to win again.
because she went to tell edela that sab was a real son of don lupe,
and sab took cat to the ranch at least to tell her he was the real son of the medozza,but before he did that,amelia was already there to tell him incluing don lupe and the rest, that cat has already found out he was a medozza,that was y she has been bahaving nicely to him,even y he was in jail.
so sab went to the city,leaving cat in the foreman house without she knowing.when he got to the painthouse he was so surprise when he saw edela worshipping him like a king.meaning they are already aware that sab was a medozza.he was downcasted,and came to the ranch to trow cat out of his life.

my readers i think this is just the begining,many more surprising stories on the way.

stories like how sab and cat got divorce and
how camelo became a meddoza trickly and he temporary owns the wealth of don lupe.,and sab was been rejected.
even at a point sab has to beg carmelo to please share some inheritance to martina,even if him sab did not get anything from don lupe. can you just imagine that[font=

please please this is just a preview,nobody should think i,m faster than my shadow or something.
i think this we really make us to watch how it all happened
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Ralvy(m): 10:48am On Aug 30, 2007
It seems there's about tu be problem, hu'z feelin it

I wish I can KILL Amelia
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by trendy(f): 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2007
if amelia can be killed through the tv
i would be the first to kill her angry
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Veracious(f): 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2007
well no need to do that cos she would die soon in a car bomb that was meant for camelion sorry camelio lipsrsealed i save the story telling for Otuwe baby,she is really good kiss
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Ralvy(m): 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2007
Hey Veracious; Please send me a link tu whr u found those details, PPPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEE. . . . . . .
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by otuwe(f): 9:40am On Aug 31, 2007
hi all

av stopped watching the soap once again. and i wont watch it again till it becomes more realistic

amelia finally got sebastine once more

is dat guy such a fool

why does he like listening to that amelia

am really pissed off dat i didnt even watch it last nyt

however i know dat amelia went to tell edela and her family that sebastine is the true son of quadalupe

this made edela very happy

the stupid amelia then went to tell sebastine that the reason cat pretends to love him is because she knows he is a millionaire and dat if seb doubts her he should call edela to confirm

the stupid goat chop the lie once again and set oout fot the city

of course wen he got to the house they treated him nicely like they know he is a reich man now

u see y i say its no longer realistic

*we dont have such gullible fools in this world no we dont*

am out.
no more updates till they start showing something i can sit down and watch angry angry angry
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Ralvy(m): 11:00am On Aug 31, 2007
@Otuwe;
I know hw fustrating it can be. . .
I' with u, no more watching till it makes some sense wink
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by trendy(f): 11:45am On Aug 31, 2007
as for me, am angry but i still watch cheesy
it's painful
how can amelia be that cruel cry cry cry

and what does jessica think she's doing trying to help camelo get a will i dont understand
does she think if sebastine is disinherited she can get him or what undecided
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Veracious(f): 11:55am On Aug 31, 2007
So she thinks. angry
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Ralvy(m): 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2007
@Trendy;

I think she's just playing along to Burst Camelo's Tire cheesy grin
Then that'll help her win Sebestian's love,

Please sm1 shuld breif me on wht happnd yestrday,
I was caught up on 1 Romantic thread and didn't know when it started. . . . .
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by otuwe(f): 11:09am On Sep 01, 2007
hi

didnt really watch that bull**** but i overheard conversations

C&S had a very big arguement wen he got back which ended with S telling C to pack her things and leave his house for good
camelo and his friend with amelia were ouside eves dropping on them and celebrating
C kept trying to explaining to S dat this must be the handwork of someone to seperate them but he told her he would never believe anything she says

bye
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Ralvy(m): 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2007
Thnx Otuwe wink
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by babonboard(f): 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2007
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
otuweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
u are just too good
keep it up grin grin grin
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by otuwe(f): 12:43am On Sep 03, 2007
babonboard:

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
otuweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
u are just too good
keep it up grin grin grin

thanks babon. .

i appreciate all of u. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Bosdem(f): 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2007
Most time, when Amelia is blackmailing seb. against is Love for Cat. i feel like killing her. Anyway, i dont like the way seb. beware atimes, cos . his not worthly to be call a Man cos he does not have mind of his own. undecided

Anyway, someone should talk to him about this, cos i feel like crying or stop watching it cry
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by Bosdem(f): 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2007
Most time, when Amelia is blackmailing seb. against is Love for Cat. i feel like killing her.  Anyway, i dont like the way seb. beware atimes, cos . his not worthly to be call a Man cos he does not have mind of his own.  undecided

Anyway, someone should talk to him about this, cos i feel like crying or stop watching it cry
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by babyseb: 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2007
Catalina y Sebastian Summaries in English from Telenovela-World Episodes 1-23, 30-42, 46-52, Summary from 53 to almost the end of the novela.

Producción de TV Azteca 1999.  120 episodes.

=======================================================================================================
These summaries are posted in the Telenovela-World forum called Catalina y Sebastian Summaries.  You may share them, but you may not sell them or include them in anything you sell. In addition, you must give credit to all the sources, especially the authors, and to Telenovela-World (for the collection).

Estos resúmenes estan fijados en el foro “Catalina y Sebastian Summaries” de Telenovela-World. Puede compartirlos, pero no puede venderlos o incluirlos en cualquier cosa que vende. Tambien, tenga que dar crédito a todas las fuentes, especialmente a los autores,  y a Telenovela-World (por la colección).

A informação nesta página pode distribuir-se, mas sem cobrar por ela. Além disso, deve dar reconhecimento a www.telenovela-world.com e incluir todas as fontes.

Sources/fuentes: Telenovela-World (www.telenovela-world.com),

Please send additions, changes, corrections to diane@telenovela-world.com/ Por favor, envia adiciónes, cambios o correcciónes a diane@telenovela-world.com.
==================================================================
SUMMARIES POSTED TO THE CATALINA Y SEBASTIAN SUMMARIES FORUM OF TELENOVELA-WORLD

Telenovela-World:  Summary #1 Author: Gloria C Date:   10-19-99 13:27 PDT
Off to a great start.
The Negretes(I wonder if there is any relation to the Fernandez-Negrete)
Catalina - oldest daughter of Adela and Gustavo, in love with Eduardo. The family's hope to get out of debt.
Adela - Catalina's mom, a real witch with a capital B. Responsible for the family's economical situation(very bad one), wants to force Catalina to marry a millionaire.
Gustavo - Catalina's dad. What a jerk, lets his wife manipulate him has no backbone. The negrete's are in a very critical financial situation, they are about to get evicted and one of their cars is about to be repossesed.Their only hope, that Catalina marries a millionaire.
Ricardo is Catalina's brother, another winner, doesn't work and is only interested in money.
The Mendozas
Don Lupe is Sebastian's dad, he owns a cattle ranch.Hard working and intelligent man.
Sebastian - Don Lupe's son has just returned from studying abroad. Wants to take charge of the ranch ASAP.
Martina is Sebastian's sister, her best friend, Emila likes Sebastian and boy!!she wasted no time to show it!!!.
Other cast members Antonieta, hates Don Lupe, seem to know a secret, thinks Sebastian is not Lupe's son.
Carmelo - capataz of the ranch - thinks is illegitimate son of don Lupe.
Eduardo - Catalina's boyfriend!! he is seeing an older woman with a lot of money and is planning to dump Catalina for her.
Catalina Y Sebastian just met, Sebastian fell in love right away, told his dad. His dad will have her family investigated. Catalina is planning to run away with Eduardo.
Catalina went to look for Eduardo at his apartment, Sylvia(hs other girlfriend) is there with him, so now he must make a decision. Sebastian, says to his dad that he will only marry one woman and that woman is Catalina. To be continued,

Telenovela-World:  Summary #2  Author: Anna Rosa   Date:   10-19-99 13:28 PDT
Lalo stashes Sylvia in his bedroom as the super lets in Catalina. She’s worried about him since he’s supposed to be sick. Sylvia overhears the conversation and grasps the fact that they are romantically involved. While she’s upset, she swears to get him even if she has to buy him.
Catalina is unsure of Lalo’s feelings and goes back to the gym to ask his friend about it and to look for her friend Alicia who’s just left. She doesn’t get much out of him but goes to Alicia’s house. She tells her about her elopement plans. Alicia advises her to tell her father.
Antonietta is dying to see what Emilia will say when she finds out that Sebastian is in love with Catalina. She enjoys watching people suffer. While Guadalupe is still around, she’ll stay to make things difficult. Unfortunately for her, Emilia’s already heard the news and swears she’ll catch Sebastian.
Sebastian comes home and wants to tell father all about Catalina. As they’re eating, the PI calls to tell him the Negrete’s are broke. He doesn’t say anything but is thinking that Catalina is a goldigger.
Carmelo is hanging around doing whatever Don Guadalupe tells him in the hopes that he’ll tell everyone that he’s his son. Dona Petra tells him he’s dreaming and not to mention such a thing. But, Carmelo knows his Mom was a single mother and when she died Don G took him in, what else could it mean .
Catalina’s sister tells her mother that Catalina is planning on running away with Lalo. The mother gets hysterical and threatens Catalina. When the father walks in, he does a guilt trip on Cat and tells her it’s okay if she doesn’t marry Sebastian, after all he can go to prison.
Her brother hires some thugs to beat up Lalo but can’t find him. They see his friend and Alicia and warn him to stay away.
Meanwhile Sebastian is planning on going to MC to see Catalina the next day. That night he finds Emilia in his bed (shades of Virginia?). He tells her she’s a beautiful girl, yadda yadda, but his heart belongs to Catalina. She gets aggressive and asks what Cat has she doesn’t. He tells her that Cat would never disrobe in front of a man to get him. She leaves the next day to meet her rival.
Catalina sees her father with the bills. She tries to tell him they can cut back on their lifestyle but he denies it. She tries to tell him something but he assumes she’s trying to admit she’s in love with Seb. He blesses her and says she’s made the right decision.
Lalo is suffering because even though he’d rather be rich and marry Sylvia, he does love Catalina and doesn’t want to see her in another man’s arms.
Carmelo can’t sleep because it’s so unjust that Sebastian lives in the big house and he’s in a shack.
Catalina can’t sleep because she loves her family so much she doesn’t want to hurt them. Will they still love her if she elopes? Yes!
Sebastian is hurrying into town to see Catalina. Catalina gets the word from Lalo that he doesn’t want to see her again.
To be continued……,
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by babyseb: 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2007
Telenovela-World: Summary #3 Author: Robin N. Date: 10-19-99 13:29 PDT
Cata and her Lalo talk at the gym: he’s dumping her. He doesn’t love her. She thinks he’s joking, but when he tells her no, she thinks he’s jealous of Sebastian. She promises she won’t go out with Seb, but he tells her their done! She’s shattered.
Outside the gym , Sebastian just pulls up and asks her what’s wrong. He pulls her close. He takes her home. She asks him to leave her. Spying behind a tree is the Private Investigator.
Lupe gets a report from the PI. In comes the daughter and he tells her he’s worried about that Cata girl. He doubts she’s sincere. She tries to reassure him that Sebastian is worth knowing. He hints that she may be a golddigger.
Lazy brother and mama spend the morning thinking about how they can spend the Mendoza money. But, they don’t want to live on any ranch, no social life! They have to figure out how to make their car payments. They’re counting the chickens (that they have no intention of dealing with) before they’ve hatched.
Antonieta is griping about the lottery to Josefa, and later wonders why Lupe doesn’t love her (and is snappish with her servant yet again--doesn’t she know good servants are hard to find?).
Carmelo and Lupe talk about how the Negrete’s have debts, but there’s no bad news yet about Cata herself. Carmelo tells him that’s good, that he love’s Seb “like a brother”. Lupe leaves and in comes Macario. Carmelo once again speaks of his longing for recognition. Macario must be tired of this old tune: he supposes that maybe Seb would stay in the city with his new love and Carmelo agrees that that would be the best for all.
Seb buys some roses for Cata: yellow for his hope in winning her love. The shop girl is impressed with his romantic gift.
Cata visits her girlfriend Alicia to tell her that Lalo doesn’t love her. The love of her life and he doesn’t want her to see him again. Why? Why? Her life is destroyed. Alicia suggests that maybe he’s afraid because he might know that Ricardo sent some thugs to threaten him. Cata buys this excuse, and now she’s sure that Lalo loves her.
Ricardo and Mama are taking a road trip to the Mendoza ranch. Interesting, mom’s riding in the back seat, but the car develops trouble (out of gas?) and they’re straded. (were they having a special on dry ice?). Ric pushes it into a gas station (mom’s still queening it in the back seat). Ric tells her that he HATES being poor. They abandon the car and take a cab. (Why don’t they just buy gas? Even if the car will be repo’d, it’s got to look better than showing up in a dusty cab.)
At the gym: Silvia comes buy, I mean by, to tell Ed that she’s paid his credit card bills and that she’s ready to marry him. Lalo’s got a trapped look on his face.
The priest comes to see Antonieta, who’s out. The servant wants him to never say anything about Carmelo’s father, should anyone ask. Why? Is there some secret? Yes, she tells him (a whopper).
At the gym: Luis and Ed talk about his ambivalence to marry a woman he doesn’t love as opposed to a woman who can pay his bills. Silvia can buy him the things he wants now, and he can enjoy them while he’s young. He hopes that Cata will do the same thing with that rancherito millonario.
Petra and Rufina are talking about the letter. Petra denies knowing about the letter. (Now let me get this straight: Carmelo’s about 24 and Lupe’s been taking care of him since he was 5 and they’re just trying to find this letter now?). At Petra’s house Carmelo comes in and continues to pump her for the information he wants. She denies that there is any special connection to him and Lupe.
Josefa, Rufino and the man servant (sorry, don’t recall his name) talk about the situation. They also talk about Cata and how they would like to meet her. Josefa thinks that Emilia’s going to give her a hard time.
Gustavo goes to Seb’s apartment and Emilia’s there claiming to be his novia. This makes him mad and he feels like he’s been made a fool of. Emilia pumps him for information. He tells her that they had great hopes, She extends her condolences to Cata. He stalks off. She looks smug. She gets tired of waiting for Seb and leaves--feeling that she’s done a good day’s work anyhow.
Back at the apartment: Cata talks with little sis. She wants to know why Cata’s been crying and she tells her that Ed broke up with her because Ric’s thugs threatened her. The bell rings, sis says don’t open up--it could be bill collector’s--worse, it’s the cops with an eviction notice. Cata tries to stall them because her parents aren’t home. They owe more than 60,000 pesos. They start hauling out furniture. The two girls go down to the street to make sure no one steals the furniture. To Cata’s shame, who walks up but Seb!
Rufina and little sis talk about how Seb banned Emilia from the ranch. Ruf tells her that she went to to get something from her room. My room? But she never came by! Rufina suggests that she went to Seb’s room with a knowing look.
Seb doesn’t understand, doesn’t Gus have a good job? Cata doesn’t see how this should matter. Seb goes with Cata to talk to the eviction boss. The only thing that he can do to make things right is to pay the bill. It doesn’t matter to Seb. They need help, he’ll help. He tells the workers to bring everything in and they’ll get a good tip. Cata thinks on how nice he is, but she loves Eduardo. (Talk about non-sequitur)
At the gym: stacked Luis and Ed (who must just manage the gym) talk about Cata. In comes Silvia and she wants to know what they’re talking about. Gym business. Luis hopes he wont keep stringing the two women along. At Ed’s apartment Silvia tells him that he better not be making a fool of her.
Seb pays the rent and the apartment manager tells them they can move the things back in. Cata worries what he’ll think of her family. He tells her that he’s not one to think ill of them, or that he can buy her love. He’s a proud man and when she’s his novia, it will be because she loves him, not because he’s bought her. He walks out.
Out front, who pulls up in the cab but mom and useless brother. Sis tells them that they’re being evicted and mom does a little faint.
Carmelo and Macario speculate that maybe the church has some documents that will identify his father. Antonieta walks by and he makes a comment to her. She tells him that she doesn’t want to associate with people of his kind (a bastard! Yes, but who’s?). He’s not going to pursue her, he doesn’t want help from people who hate Don Lupe.
Ruf and sis are talking. In walks Emilia to the ranch and sis wants to know what she was up to last night, because Seb has banned her from the ranch.
At the gym: in walks Cata and she tells Ed that she wants to talk to him. She tells him that she doesn’t have to pretend that he doesn’t love her because she knows about those thugs and her family won’t get in the way. (That's twice now that she says that she knows he's not a coward, hmmmm) She chooses him over her family. He cuts her off, He loves another woman!
To be continued,

Telenovela-World: Summary #4 Author: Sylvia Date: 10-19-99 13:30 PDT
At the gym

Catalina is talking with Eduardo. She tells him that she already knows that Eduardo lied her about having another woman just because he doesn't want to jeopardize her relationship with her family; but she wants to be clear with him: she is not going to accept his decision and that she is decided to elope with him. Eduardo opens her mouth several times trying to explain something but Catalina wouldn't listen.
Catalina kisses Eduardo goodbye and Eduardo turns to Luis "what am I going to do?" Luis advises Eduardo to tell Catalina the truth about Silvia. Eduardo asks Luis to help him: please ask Alicia to tell Catalina the truth.
In front of a news-magazine store Silvia is buying a bride's magazine preparing her for her wedding with Eduardo.
At Catalina's bedroom
Catalina is talking with her sister about her future wedding with Eduardo. She knows that she is not going to have a white gown at the beginning, but later on, after they marry by the law and her parents accept Eduardo as her husband, she wants to have a religious wedding. Catalina whishes that Sebastian finds a good girlfriend to be happy with.
At the rancho
Carmelo is speaking with Miguel. They are wondering about Emilia's dirty tricks. Ramiro arrives. They talk about Antonieta and how could they milk info from her. No way, Josefa is like her "perro guardian."
At Antonieta's home
Antonieta is speaking with Josefa about Sebastian and Emilia's love for him Josefa asks Antonieta how can she talk about love if she has never loved anybody. Antonieta tells Josefa that she has, in deed, been in love with don Lupe and that she has become bitter and hateful because he has not loved her back.
At don Lupe's house
Ramiro arrives looking for Martina and don Lupe tells him that she is with Emilia. Outside, Martina is asking Emilia what did she do to Sebastian that he doesn't want her in the ranch.
Carmelo is speaking with Antonieta who tells him that he is better known as "el bastardo" than with his own name.
Martina and Emilia are gossiping and break apart as don Lupe arrives and wants to know what are they talking about. Martina and Emilia keep on talking and Rufino and don Lupe speak about the girls. Rufino doesn't want Emilia to spoil Martina.
Emilia confesses Martina that, last night, she "se metió" in Sebastian's bed.
At Catalina's home
Sebastian arrives and he is thinking why does this family live as if they were wealthy if they are poor? Adela tries to explain Sebastian about the "lanzamiento" and Sebastian tells her that there is no shame on being poor. "Poor? No, by all means, we are not poor, it's just that out money is "a largo plazo" and it is not available at the moment." Sebastian tells them that he never intended to take advantage of the money he paid to the landlord and that he wants that Catalina loves him by himself. Catalina then asks to her family "Did you hear that?"
Catalina apologizes with Sebastian for having misgivings on his intentions and they decide to celebrate having lunch outside. Catalina wants all her family to go with them.
At the ranch
Ramiro, Carmelo et al are preparing for the baile. Emilia arrives with Martina. They all talk about the coming baile and Emilia says that she is going to attend to the dance with Sebastian. Ramiro tells her not to count on that because Sebastian might appear at the dance with his new girlfriend Catalina because he is so much in love with her.
At Catalina's home
Hernandez family with Sebastian are waiting for Gustavo. Gustavo arrives and he is mad. He grabs by the shirt Sebastian and demands Sebastian to explain about his girlfriend in the ranch. Sebastian says that he has nothing to hide that he has no girlfriend and that he loves Catalina and wants her to be his wife. He asks Gustavo to describe the supposed girlfriend.
At the ranch
Carmelo is speaking with Petra and wants to know if the bruja of Antonieta knows something about his father. Petra warns him "you better stop digging because you are going to be sorry if you speak with her."
At the Hernandez' house
Sebastian, thanks to Gustavo's description recognizes Emilia and tells the family that she is a neighbor who has been making passes on him but he is not interested in her. Adela and Ricardo jump to accept Sebastian's explanation. Sebastian is mad and wants to go to the ranch to get an explanation from Emilia and asks them to postpone their lunch for a better time. Sebastian leaves and all the family is disappointed. What are we going to eat? "Otra vez tortas de queso añejo" says Luisa and a mad Adela asks her: "what are you waiting to prepare them?"
At Alicia's home
Luis arrives and talks to Alicia about Catalina and Eduardo's problems. Alicia tells him that she is happy they finally are back together and Luis tells her that it's not that easy: Eduardo has another woman, he is going to marry her and she, Alicia, must tell Catalina the truth and convince her to stop looking for Eduardo.
At Hernandez's home
Adela and Ricardo are plotting on how to convince Catalina to leave Eduardo and marry Sebastian. There is no use in trying to find another woman for Eduardo since Catalina is so beautiful that Eduardo is not going to set his eyes in another woman. It's better to harass him with Ricardo's friends.
At Alicia's home
Luis is telling Alicia that the name of the woman with whom Eduardo is going to marry is Silvia and that they have been together for a while. He is a coward and he wants Silvia's money. Alicia thinks that Catalina is going to die when she finds out the truth.
At Hernandez' kitchen
Luisa is back from the market with groceries and Catalina is wondering how did her mother got money for that? Luisa tells her that it was the woman, a housemaid who is renting the service room, who paid her rent. "It's a shame that a sirvienta can pay her rent on time and we cannot do the same."
At the ranch,
Sebastian arrives and asks don Lupe if Emilia is at their home. Don Lupe tells him that she is at Martina's bedroom. Don Lupe wants to know what is the big rush and Sebastian tells him that he will explain him later.
At Alicia's home
Luis asks Alicia to tell Catalina about Silvia and Eduardo and help her because this is going to break her heart. Alicia says that she doesn't know what is going to happen since Catalina is so much in love with Eduardo.
At the ranch
Sebastian breaks in Martina's bedroom and asks Emilia why, on earth, did she say that she is his girlfriend to Catalina's dad. Emilia tells him that she did nothing because she, in the first place, doesn't know who Catalina's dad is much less where to find him. "It must be a bad joke." Sebastian cools down.
Sebastian is speaking with Ramiro. They are wondering who could have been the mysterious woman who spoke with Catalina's dad and Sebastian says that it must have been Emilia, since she has made things worse than that, as to kiss him on the mouth the first time she saw him or to jump in his bed last night, for starters. On the other hand, Sebastian tells Ramiro that it made him sad the fact that Catalina was not jealous when she got the news about the girlfriend. He is decided to marry her and he knows that "Eduardo", her phony boyfriend is just a silly game on Catalina's part.
At the gym.
Silvia is telling Eduardo that, as a wedding present, she is going to give him his own gym. He is happy and thinks "Valió la pena dejar a Catalina."
At Catalina's bedroom
Catalina is talking with Luisa and she tells her that seeing Eduardo with another woman would break her heart.
In the living room, Adela and Gustavo are talking about Emilia when Alicia knocks the door. She wants to speak to Catalina and Adela shows her how distasteful is on her part to socialize with them if she is a "naca."
Alicia asks Catalina to speak with her privately. About what? About Eduardo. Catalina wants to know why? Because I don't want your family to see you suffering. Why? Because Eduardo has another woman.
At the ranch
Rufina is preparing to serve dinner to don Lupe when Carmelo tells him that Antonieta was looking for him and he wants to ask for a favor. "Should don Lupe speak to Antonieta, could he ask the woman about who Carmelo's father is?" Don Lupe tells Carmelo to leave things as they are. "Anyway, I treat you as a son, isn't that enough for you?"
At Antonieta's home
Josefa and Antonieta are talking about Carmelo and Antonieta says that if Carmelo keeps pushing her, she is going to tell all people in town about the real origin of the bastardo ese.
At the ranch
Sebastian and don Lupe are talking about who might have been the woman who spoke with Catalina's dad. Don Lupe tells Sebastian that he doesn't want Sebastian to suffer for a woman and that he is afraid that Catalina is interested on his money alone.
At Catalina's home
Catalina doesn't want to believe that Eduardo has another woman. She is sure that this is a dirty trick planted by her parents to separate her from Eduardo. Alicia insists that Eduardo is going to marry with a wealthy woman and that this is not a trick but a truth that Luis told her.
Catalina asks Alicia to stop lying and that she is going to go, in this very moment, to Eduardo's home. She is going to tell him that she left her parent's home, that she has nowhere to go and she is sure that Eduardo is going to be very happy to have her at his home and is going to marry her. You will see.
At Eduardo's home.
Eduardo and Silvia are back at his home. They just had dinner and they are getting ready to go to bed. Eduardo thinks that it was a wise thing to let the manager of his building believe that he is not at this apartment, just in case Catalina wants to look for him.
At the ranch
Don Lupe tells Sebastian that he hired a P.I. to investigate Catalina and her family and Sebastian goes ballistic "how could you do this to me? What do you think that I am stupid enough as to be fooled by a woman? Don Lupe tells him that he just wants to make sure that you are safe, son. "I am not your son anymore!"
At the cantina
Carmelo, Ramiro and two other friends are drinking. Carmelo is drunk. Ramiro wants to leave but Carmelo wants everybody to know his big secret. Ramiro agrees to drink "la última" (this is one of the three biggest lies a Mexican can tell) while Carmelo blurts out that he knows that he is the bastard son of don Lupe and that, today, he confirmed it.
At Eduardo's building
Catalina arrives and the manager tells her that he is not in but he offers to open his door for her. In the inside, Silvia and Eduardo are cheering with champagne. The manager opens the door, Catalina gets inside and walks to Eduardo's bedroom. She opens the door and finds Eduardo and Silvia kissing. "Eduardo!" He jumps startled at Catalina's cry.
In the previews, we see Catalina telling Eduardo that she hates him so much. And Catalina is thinking, "I am going to marry with millionaire Sebastian."

Telenovela-World: Summary #5 Author: Margaret Date: 10-19-99 13:30 PDT
Actually the summary reads like a transcript, Sorry it's late.
-------------------------
EDUARDO'S APARTMENT
Catalina discovers Eduardo and Sylvia "celebrating" their upcoming wedding in his bedroom. She lashes out at Sylvia and is promptly shoved out of the room by Eduardo who tells her to leave him be. Catalina is enraged by the realization that Eduardo's attempted breakups weren't to avoid problems with her family, but because he had been carrying on an affair. Eduardo asks that she not continue her tirade and get out of his apartment. Catalina asks him with tears of pain and betrayal why he did this to her after all she was willing to sacrifice for him. An indignant Eduardo tells her he can't live on love alone and he's leaving her for the money. Sylvia can give him everything he ever wanted. An incensed Catalina angrily tells him that she hates him, then slaps him (a good hard slap with a very Veronicaesqe follow-through.) and storms out of his apartment.
Once outside of Eduardo's apartment, she pauses in the corridor for a moment. As tears stream down her face and anger strains her voice, she vows never to let anyone hurt her the way he has.
Back in the apartment Eduardo tries to reassure an angry Sylvia that he's finished with Catalina. She calls him a liar and tells him that she never wants to see him again. She too gives him a sound slap (on the other cheek) before she exits. Eduardo is left alone in his apartment in disbelief.
NEGRETTE HOUSE-CATA'S BEDROOM
Adela walks in as Luisa is watching tv. Adela turns of the tv and asks why Alicia came to see Catalina. An indifferent Luisa tells her mother that she has no idea what Alicia and Catalina were going to talk about. Adela gets riled up because convinced that Alicia is encouraging Catalina to pursue Eduardo. As she leaves the room she laments to her uninterested daughter that she hopes Alicia will soon be out of Catalina's life.
NEGRETTE HOUSE-LIVING ROOM
Adela tries to convince Gustavo to break up Catalina's friendship with Alicia. An exasperated Gustavo lets her rant and rave. Adela can't understand what Catalina sees in that dirt poor Eduardo, when Sebastian is so handsome and rich!
EL RANCHO-KITCHEN
Rufino and Pachito are in the kitchen as a fuming Sebastian comes in to get a glass of juice. He tells Rufina that his father hired an investigator to look into Catalina's background. Rufina tries to tell him that Lupe was only trying to do what was best for him. Sebastian stands firm that no matter what Lupe does, he insists that he'll be with Catalina because she is the woman that he loves. He storms of to the cantina.
THE CITY STREET
Catalina walks around the city in a trance-like state. She thinks of all the plans she and Eduardo made and the horrible way things ended between them.
THE CANTINA
Carmelo is so drunk he can't get his head up from the table, as he talks to Ramiro about his parentage. Ramiro doesn't believe that he is Lupe's son. Sergio walks in to the cantina and Ramiro asks him if he can have someone take Carmelo home. Sebastian instructs two men to take the drunken Carmelo, who is so too drunk to walk out on his own two feet. Marcario escorts them out and Sebastian sits with Ramiro.
Ramiro want to know why Sebastian is so mad. Sebastian tells him that he just discovered that his father betrayed him.
EL RANCHO-LIVING ROOM
Martina asks Lupe what was the shouting that Rufina heard. Lupe tells his daughter that he just finished fighting with Sebastian.
ANTONIETTA'S HOUSE-LIVING ROOM
Josefa reports to Antonietta the huge fight that Sebastian and Lupe had over Catalina. Antonietta is pleased that father and son are at odds. Antonietta says that she will be avenged, if Catalina manages to dissolve the relationship between Lupe and Sebastian. She plans to give Lupe his "condolences." EL RANCHO-LIVING ROOM Lupe tells Martina that he hired an investigator to investigate Catalina's family. Martina tells him he did wrong and that she thinks he's being unjust to Catalina. Lupe stands firm and maintains that he did it to make sure that the woman that ends up with Sebastian, must be there for love and not for his money. He tells his daughter that since they have money that they have to be weary of those that may be after them solely for the money. He asks Martina to talk to Sebastian and make him understand his motives.
THE CANTINA
Ramiro tells Sebastian that if Lupe has hired an investigator than he must have his suspicions of Catalina. Sebastian tells Ramiro that Lupe had no right to do it, as Catalina isn't even his girlfriend. Ramiro tells him that the rumor around camp is that Sebastian has this girlfriend in the capital. Sebastian laughs and explains that he is at the courtship stage of the relationship, but he feels confident that Catalina likes him and that she'll fall for him. His problem is that he doesn't know how he'll ever be able to tell Catalina about his father hiring an investigator to investigate her and her family. Ramiro tells Sebastian that if she really loved him, it wouldn't matter.
OUTSIDE ALICIA'S HOUSE
Catalina is still walking around in a daze and as she approaches the door she vows to think of nothing but money from now on and to hell with love. The tears run in a steady stream down her face as she pleads with Alicia to open the door. She thinks Alicia is mad at her and won't open the door. Catalina cries alone outside, in the dark.
NEGRETTE HOUSE
Alicia is at the door asking about Catalina. Gustavo and Sylvia are enraged that Alicia doesn't know where Catalina is after it was Alicia who took Catalina out of the house. They grill the girl and ask why did she take Catalina out of the house anyway. Alicia hesitates before telling them that Eduardo was cheating on Catalina with another woman. Sylvia is pleased at this news and Gustavo is stunned. Alicia reminds Sylvia that Catalina is probably suffering, so she shouldn't be so delighted. Sylvia tells Alicia that she always knew that Eduardo was no good and she was right. Gustavo is worried about Catalina. Alicia tells him that she though she'd be home by now since after she left Alicia's she was going by Eduardo's. She asks Gustavo to let her know when Catalina gets home, but before she can leave Sylvia and she exchange insults. Alicia gets the last shot by telling Sylvia she's a bad mother then departs. Gustavo comforts an insulted Sylvia.
EL RANCO-LIVING ROOM
Martina meets a depleted Sebastian as he comes home from the Cantina to talk to him about their father's actions. He really doesn't want to talk about it and insists that he'll be leaving the ranch.
SYLVIA'S APARTMENT
A depressed Sylvia arrives at her apartment. She's convinced that she could never compete with Catalina's youth. Her friend Patricia arrives and Sylvia begins to cry her story to her friend.
Sylvia is toasting their good fortune as Gustavo is in a panic that Catalina hasn't arrived yet. As he is about to leave to look for her she arrives. A stoic Catalina comes through the door and asks her mother not to fake any sympathy. She tells her mother to make plans, because she's going to marry the millionaire Sebastian Mendoza.
Sylvia is pleased to hear her daughter speak so sensibly and reassures Catalina that money will help her forget all her problems. Catalina tells her that she wants the most opulent wedding ever. She want's the world to know that the stupid and romantic Catalina that everyone knew, doesn't exist. She will be ambitious and her only right in life is to have a lot of money. She leaves the room and celebrates.
Gustavo waits for Catalina outside her room. He comforts her daughter and asks that she be sure of her decision. He doesn't want her to sacrifice herself for the rest of them and he doesn't what her or any of his kids to suffer. He admits he's weak, but he loves his children very much. Catalina tearfully thanks her father for his kind words, but she is going to marry Sebastian not because of desperation but to help her family. She enters her room and vows again never to let this happen to her. She wonders how Eduardo could have done this to her. She cries into her pillow.
EDUARDO'S APARTMENT
Eduardo stands firm that he won't let Sylvia get away from him. He forces away thoughts of Catalina and will win Sylvia back.
SYLVIA'S APARTMENT
Sylvia is telling Patricia how pretty and young Catalina is, she's never going to be able to compete. Patricia tries to reassure her friend, by saying it doesn't matter how young or pretty she is the decision is Eduardo's. Sylvia tells her that is the problem, Eduardo loves Catalina. She's willing to by a husband, but not share him.
EL RANCHO-LUPES BEDROOM
Lupe paces, as he hopes Sebastian will come to talk to him. Instead Martina comes and tells her father that Sebastian will be leaving in the morning. A worried Lupe want's to know what he can do to fix things with Sebastian.
EL RANCO-FOYER-NEXT MORNING
Lupe stops Sebastian by pleading with him to not leave over something so insignificant. He hopes that when Sebastian has children that he'll understand why he did what he did. Sebastian and Lupe embrace, but the reconciliation is short lived as Lupe still insists on taking a good look at Catalina and her family. Sebastian tells Lupe if he insists on investigating Catalina, then for get he has a son. He takes his bags and leaves.
CARMELO'S HOUSE/SHACK
Carmelo wakes up to find Marcario waiting for him. Marcario reminds him that the night before he had insulted him. Carmelo doesn't remember and apologizes. He advises Carmelo to stop telling everyone that he's Don Lupe's son without any proof, because things won't turn out the way he thinks.
THE GYM
Alicia and Luis are talking at the counter. He doesn't know where Eduardo is because he had just gotten there. Alicia is worried because she hasn't been able to talk to Catalina. Sylvia doesn't let her calls through to Catalina.
NEGRETTE HOUSE-DINNING ROOM
Sylvia and Ricardo rejoice at the news that Catalina is going to marry Sebastian. Ricardo will make sure that Catalina has no contact with Eduardo and thinks one of the priorities should be to find a way convince Sebastian to get him a car. Catalina enters the room and they abruptly drop the subject. Sylvia lays the charm on Catalina, but Catalina is indifferent. She asks if she's received any phone calls and Sylvia tells her besides Sebastian nobody has called. Catalina is saddened that Alicia didn't call and is sure that her friend is mad at her. Catalina feels alone without anyone to turn to.
SYLVIA'S APARTMENT
Eduardo arrives with flowers in hand to talk to Sylvia. She refuses to hear him out, but Patricia convinces her that it would be best if she her him out. She opens the door and Eduardo who was leaning against the door, falls to the floor (this was too funny).
NEGRETTE HOUSE-DINING ROOM
Ricardo plays the good big brother bit on Catalina who isn't buying it. With little emotion, she says that she's finally seeing the advantage of marrying a millionaire. Not only will she live in the lap of luxury, but also for the first time she'll have her brother falling at her feet. She's going to like being the most important member of the family. Ricardo gets frazzled.
SYLVIA'S APARTMENT
Eduardo convinces Sylvia that Catalina is out of his life for good. She forgives him, but only under one condition…,
SEBASTIAN'S OFFICE
Gustavo congratulates Sebastian for winning the heart of his daughter. Sebastian doesn't understand until Gustavo tells him that Catalina confessed to the family that she loves him.
EL RANCHO-KITCHEN
Rufina and Josefa talk about Lupe and Sebastian's estrangement. The two woman agonize over the discovery of a letter that could, "Separate Lupe and Sebastian forever." They wonder who could possibly have it. Josefa suspects that Petra has it.
CARMELO'S HOUSE/SHACK
Petra is cooking for Carmelo and she tells him about the fight between Sebastian and Lupe. She tells him that Sebastian has left the house. Petra chides Carmelo for being pleased at the news, as she thinks that father and son should be close. Carmelo agrees and tells the old woman that he want's to be closer to his father, Don Lupe. He also feels that Lupe should start making an effort as well. Petra shakes her head in exasperation.
OUTSIDE THE RANCH
Lupe is not pleased to see Antonietta on his land and the two have a heated exchange. Antonietta asks if the problems between him and Sebastian stem from concern that she might be a gold digger like Matilde. Lupe orders her to leave. She agrees and tells him in a very coquettish manner, that if he needs a friend he knows where to find her. Lupe shudders at the thought as she saunters off.
Ramiro comes along and he and Lupe discuss the situation with Sebastian. Ramiro tells Lupe he should give Catalina a chance. Lupe asks Ramiro to go to the capital and talk to Sebastian for him, as he doesn't want to listen to Martina or him. As they talk an attorney shows up. Ramiro leaves Lupe with the attorney.
Lupe wants to know what he knows about Catalina's family. He has no good news. The Negrette family is quite ambitious and capable of doing anything to get rich.
Sylvia, Ricardo, Gustavo and Luisa are talking about Sergio and Catalina's wedding, when Catalina walks into the room. She warns them that just because she decided to help them out of poverty, that doesn't mean she's going to put up with any crap from Sebastian. Sylvia and Gustavo decide it's best that Catalina be alone when Sebastian arrives so the two can talk. The family leaves.
Catalina weeps at the fact that she's going to marry a man she doesn't love, but Sebastian's money is going to help her get past that. She wants Eduardo to see her covered in jewels and fine clothes. The doorbell breaks up her crying session. Thinking it's Sebastian she opens the door.
Standing in the doorway is Sylvia in the arms of Eduardo. He has to tell Catalina in front of Sylvia that he doesn't want her begging him to come back to him anymore, as it is Sylvia he loves.
MONDAY ON SERGIO AND CATALINA
Sebastian and Catalina's marriage plans go forward, but Emilia also begins her manipulations of Catalina. She tells Catalina that she and Sebastian are lovers. An angery Catalina curses Sebastian and wonders how all men can be the same.

Telenovela-World: Summary #6 Author: Gloria C. Date: 10-19-99 13:32 PDT
At Catalina's doorstep, Sylvia and Lalo arrive. Cata tells Sylvia that Eduardo only wants her money, he denies it. They argue, as they are about to leave Cata tells Sylvia that she will never know who Eduardo is thinking about when they are intimate that more than likely it will be her. The door is open when Sebastian arrives. Cata is crying and thinking outlous. She can't forget him, she loves him so munch, can't get him out of her heart. Sebastian comes close and asks who is the man she is talking about, with tears gushing down to her neck she tells him is for him that she is crying.
Lupe is convinced that Cata is only after Sebastian's money. Rufina tries to convince him to give Cata a chance and he says NO WAY. When the PI is leaving the ranch, Emilia follows him and tells him that Don Lupe sent her to get Cata's address.
Emilia arrives at Cata's house. Cata is leaving and Emilia sees her and tells her that she stole Sebastian's love from her. Cata says, she did not steal his love, he looked for her and he told her everything about Emilia, They love each other and that is all she cares about,Emilia tells her she better leave him alone, Cata responds she will never leave him at the mercy of a witch like her. The difference between the 2 of them is that Sebastian loves Cata and not Emilia. Emilia tells her to watch her steps, Cata says she can take care of herself,Emilia leaves and gets in her car has a hissy fit and says that Cata is prettier than she thought.
Mariano and Lupe are having a conversation, Mariano tries to get the truth out of him but all he gets from Lupe is that he never knew his dad and barely met his mom.Mariano says to himself, until when he will deny it.
Cata's parents are at a ritzy reception. They announce Cata's engagement to a millionaire. One of their friends tells Adela that she should stop pretending that that she s rich and instead to pay the phone bill because when she called the number is said it had been disconnected.(I would've crawled under a table).they both make a joke aout of it. Emilia arrives at Sebastians Apartment. Asks him to let her stay. He says no, she hears noise in the bathroom and runs to it. She screams!!!it was Rodrigo in the bathroom, he had just arrived from the ranch.
The next morning Cata goes to Sebastian's apartment but he had already left. Guess who opens the door Emilia of course, and doesn't waste anytime to let Cata know that her and Sebastian are lovers and that he is only toying with her, she should leave him alone doesn't she care?. Cata says that that is none of her business. Emilia kicks the door when Cata leaves. Cata now thinks that all men are the same, her pride has been hurt, but then again why should she care if he has other women all she wants is his money. Cata tells Alicia that if Lalo asked her for forgiveness she would forgive him(what a dope) Cata's dad arrives at Sebastian's office, tells him that Cata went to his apartment. Sebastian remembers that Emilia is there and runs there, arrives too late. Asks Emilia where is Cata, she says she doesn't know, they argue and she tells him she will fight for him.
Mr. Parasite(Ricardo) is telling Adela that he saw all this nice shirts and pants at a dep. store and as soon as Cata is engaged will ask her to buy it for him.
Cata tells her parents that they better find her another millionaire because she will not tolerate that he has a lover. A few minutes later Sebastian arrives at the Negrete's. Cata's mom tells him they need to taqlk. She tells him Cata is very upset over Emilia, Sebastian denies all that Emilia said. Adela tells him the only way to convince Cata is: to give her an engagement ring, to be continued.

Telenovela-World: Summary #7 Author: Anna Rosa Date: 10-19-99 13:32 PDT
Sorry folks but for some reason my vcr didn't tape the first 15 minutes so I'll just pick up where I can:
Sebastian is embracing Catalina when Adela walks in with some packages. She invites Seb to stay for dinner and he accepts. Catalina tells Seb that he must do one thing for her--tell Emilia to lay off!! She said she'll never leave them in peace. Seb says he'll take care of her.
Back at the ranch they are busy preparing a chicken mole for Seb. Lupe is very excited about having him back home.
Emilia and Antonietta are discussing strategies for trapping a Mendoza. Ant says she didn't have any luck. Lupe just used her and tossed her aside. He never forgot Matilde. She's never forgotten his treatment and she hates him. Emilia says she'll never give up until she gets Seb.
Marciano tells Carmelo that he saw Emilia and Ant together. He should be concerned because if Emilia manages to break up Seb/Cat, then Seb will stay on at the ranch spoiling Carmelo's chances.
Seb/Cat are discussing her family financial problems. He offers to lend her father money to cover his bills. He doesn't want her to be worried. Gustavo walks in and pretends to be embarassed by the offer. Cat says she doesn't want Lupe to think badly of them. Seb says he'll loan them the money from his mother's inheritance so his father won't know. Needless to say Mom and Ricardo are jumping for joy. Seb then officially asks for her hand in marriage which they give willingly. He pulls out an engagement ring and formally proposes.
Meanwhile--Lalo is sorry he broke up with Cat and has decided to ask her to marry him (although he hasn't broken up with Sylvia yet). He tells Luis and Alicia his plans. Alicia tells him he better hurry up because Seb/Cat are supposed to become engaged today. They rush over to the house.
Coincidentally Seb has to go out to get his cell phone (house phone turned off for lack of payment) and they run into the trio. Cat introduces them as friends and says Lalo will be getting married as well. They leave after Cat shows her ring and they realize she's engaged.
Seb calls his father to tell h im he won't be back for dinner. His father has a fit because he stood him up (?). Adela and Gustavo tell Seb they are happy to have a new son. Cat is worried about Don Lupe because he doesn't like her. Seb says he's going back to the ranch to talk to his father. Adela feigns an attack as he leaves causing everyone to become concerned. Later she tells Gustavo she just wants her children to be happy and not poor like she is.
Emilia goes to see Carmelo who warns her not to come between Cat/Seb. She asks him who he thinks he is? He's no blood of Seb or Lupe just a poor bastard.
Carmelo sees Lupe enter the bar and start drinking. He tells him not to worry he'll be the son he always wanted. Lupe says Seb is the only one with Mendoza blood.
Martina and Emilia are eating and Martina finds out she went to see Cat. Emilia admits she's very pretty. Martina says she hopes she didn't interfere with their relationship. Emilia gets mad and throws a spoon at her.
Lalo tells Sylvia he's thought it over and wants to get married right away. She's surprised but says she wants to play a big shindig. He insists on something quick and she says they'll have the civil ceremony tomorrow.
She's feeling very bad about deceiving Seb and thinks she'll never be able to forget Lalo. Alicia fills Catalina in on Lalo's intentions. She decides to go see Lalo.
Tomorrow, She knocks on Lalo's door and he opens it with a clinging Sylvia who informs her that they are getting married tomorrow.

Telenovela-World: Summary #8 Author: Robin N. Date: 10-19-99 13:33 PDT
Catalina has just found out that Eduardo was going to beg her forgiveness and she wants to take off right away for it off to his apartment. There Sylvia and Eduardo are relaxing post -sex? At least for a moment Eduardo’s not wearing his white pants, just white shorts and white socks! and she’s in a robe.
Sebastian comes home looking for Dad and finds Martina and Emilia. Emilia butts in and starts talking about how upset Don Guadalupe is with the whole Catalina thing, he went to the tavern. He leaves in a huff to go find him. Martina chides Emilia for stirring things up. Emilia tells her that she spent the night in Sebastian’s apartment. Martina’s shocked. Emilia does confess that there were no ‘relations’ between them--to Martina’s relief (and mine!). Later, when Don Guadalupe and Sebastian come in, she presses a kiss on his lips and takes off.
Carmelo is again hounding Petra. She tells him again that he’s mistaken, he isn’t who he thinks he is and he has no special rights to anything of Don Guadalupe’s. He’s still harping on how he carries the same blood.
Sebastian finds Don Guadalupe (and that hat!) and tries to assuage his anxieties about Catalina. He tells him that he trusts her implicitly, she’s a good girl and Dad gives in--but--I want to meet her and don’t do anything stupid like get her pregnant. And you, Dad, you’ll call off the private investigator?
Carm and Mac are chatting and Car is beginning to show signs of being eaten by jealousy. Mac asks him if he thinks Sebastian will willingly give up half his inheritance. Car tells him that he’ll have to accept it.
Catalina and Alicia visit Eduardo. Sylvia opens the door in her robe. You?!? Eduardo comes out in blue (not white for a change) silky pj’s (ick), and tells then that there are going to get married in the morning. Catalina takes a few shots at Sylvia about what type of a woman she is and storms off.
Adela is complaining to Gustavo that Catalina is off with that naca Alicia. She thinks she’ll talk Catalina out marrying Sebastian Gustavo tells her that at times she’s a little cruel. Cruel--no, she’s just honest. Lil sis comes in, “are you feeling better?” “(cough, cough) No, hija!” But then she jumps up in a lively fashion to catch her telenovela (I knew there was something I liked about her!)
Don Guadalupe tells Martina that he and Sebastian have patched things up on the Catalina issue.
Anton asks Josefa what’s happening. Sebastian’s come home to Dad and A’s mad, it looks like they’ll patch things up. She questions Josefa about things she and Rufina may know about the old secrets concerning Don Guadalupe’s marriage. Josefa cautions her that it’s better that they don’t know why they fought.
Catalina is now resigned to marry --at least for money. Alicia at least tells it to her straight that she’s sure that Catalina doesn’t really want to marry Sebastian just for his money, without love, even if it will help her loser family. The truth hurts and Catalina leaves (again in a huff), tears smeared all over her face.
Car is brought home again drunk by Ramiro and Mac and he wants to chat once again about the same old stuff. Mac leaves. He’s tired of this. Car keeps talking though, and he’s muttering about how if he can’t get things the right way, he’ll get them by wrong. Maybe he’ll kill his half brother. Ramiro just misses hearing this (he’s been turning down the bed for Car, or using the facilities --you know how you get when you’ve been drinking) and leaves a comatose Car drunk in his chair.
Mart comes to see Sebastian and asks him when she’ll get to meet Catalina. Tomorrow he’ll go to ask her to come for a visit. Too bad, she says, that Emilia is so hung up on him. And what about her spending a night with him? He tells her that was nothing. Anyhow, he loves Catalina and she loves him! He’s giggling with delirious delight.
Catalina comes home and is tormented by Sebastian’s voice telling her he loves her. Mama comes in and she tells Adela that she can’t marry him, she doesn’t love him. Adela tells her that that will come in time. No, mom, you don’t understand, I’m NOT going to marry him. Adela is aghast. What are you saying! I can’t marry a man I don’t love! Adela fakes a huge attack and Catalina’s panicked and calls for help.
Ramiro and Panchito talk about he’s taken a drunken Car home and heard him saying strange things. Panchito tells him that as an old man he knows many secrets concerning the ranch, he can talk to him frankly. Ramiro tells him that he’s heard Car talk about how he thinks he’s the illegitimate son of the patron. Panchito (another bad actor) sagely tells him that bad things are gonna’ happen.
At the hospital, Gustavo and Ricardo tell the girls that Adela’s bad, and that they can’t see her and he comforts them. The doctor’s examining Adela and Ric’s in the room. He wants to tell her that there’s nothing wrong, but they beat him to the punch and tell him that --for family reasons--they need to fake it for a few days. The doc’s not buying this, he has ethics! However, when he Catalina and she asks him how the mother is, he tells her in his annoyance that she should ask her mother! Ric tells her that she’s gravely ill. Later on, Catalina wonders why no doctors have come back to see her if she’s so sick. Ric comes out and says that she passed a bad night, but she’s a little better. In her room, Adela’s making herself look wan and pale with makeup. (And don’t they have smoking prohibitions in hospitals in Mexico, Gustavo?!?) She and Gustavo remind us once again of their plot. He’s nervous. (By the way, did anyone notice him clutch his hand yesterday---strange tingling in his arm maybe---when Adela explained her little infirmity angle? Guess who’s REALLY going to have the heart attack!)
Ramiro comes to visit and sees Sebastian. He asks him how things went with Catalina. Superbien! She is going to be so happy when she hears. In comes Don Guadalupe (in the HAT). In comes Martina and she and Ramiro exchange sheeps-eyes. Don Guadalupe invites him to join them for breakfast. Apparently, he likes this matchup! Ramiro goes to check in on Car. In comes the cat, Emilia. Don Guadalupe leaves for work. Emilia wants to know where Sebastian is and Martina tells him how happy he is to go see Catalina, that Don Guadalupe’s accepted the relationship!
The girls get to see Adela (horribly bad camera angle--triple chin time!) and she wants to tell them ‘things’. She’s not wanted to worry them but she’s felt sick for a long time and she’s probably going to die!
Back at the apartment, Alicia’s been trying to get someone to answer the door, only to have Catalina and sis walk up and tell her the ‘bad news’ that Adela’s on the point of death! Alicia offers to help in any way.
Adela’s enjoying a happy meal in the hospital and Gustavo is feeling guilty about the whole deception thing. She tells him he’s weak, only she has the strength to do the things they need to do.
Alicia’s drying Catalina’s hair (this is how she helps?). Catalina tells her that she can’t marry a man she doesn’t love. Alicia’s relieved! She didn’t want to think her friend could do that.
Eduardo (navy blue suit) is marrying Sylvia (blue/lavendar slip dress) and making goofy faces as he says “I do”. He looks like a condemned man, but at the same time he’s thinking “okay, Catalina, now there’s nothing you can do, ”
Catalina opens the door and it’s Sebastian. He wants to kiss her (sweater too low for her tan lines), but she’s too upset about her mother. He offers to find a good doctor. She wants to tell him that it’s over but he interrupts and tells her that his dad’s come around. She starts again to say it’s over but lil’ sis comes in and says she’s in a hurry to go see mama. Sebastian agrees with lil’ sis and they go.
Sexy Mac is having breakfast when in comes in Ramiro to talk to Car about what he heard last night. Mac wonders why he’s so surprised. He accuses Mac of being the reason for Car talking so crazy (bad company and all)
Carmelo goes to visit Antonietta to find out the truth about his parentage.
Ric is vainly trying to impress a nurse with his muscles when Catalina and Sebastian and sis come in. He tells them that she’s very bad. Gustavo enters the waiting room and tells them that Adela wants to see Sebastian and Catalina together. She tells them to come closer. Before I die, Sebastian tells her that she will have the best care! Adela asks him to promise that she’ll marry Catalina before she dies!

Telenovela-World: Summary #9 Author: Sylvia Date: 10-19-99 13:34 PDT
At the hospital
Adela is dying, she can hardly breath and asks Sebastian and Catalina to marry because she wants to die in peace and leave them enjoying their love. Sebastian remembers the conversation with his father and the promise he made to call his dad before making any commitment to Catalina. He makes up his mind and asks for a judge.
Outside Adela's room
Luisa is crying desperately. Her dad is embracing her. Ricardo and Alicia are near them. Sebastian gets outside of the room and tells them "we need a judge." Alicia asks "a judge or a priest." We need a judge, Adela wants us to get married; that is her last wish and we are going to so do.
At the ranch
Carmelo is speaking to Antonieta, trying to convince her to tell him about his origins. She tells him that his origin is so low that she should look for it with the "tamalera." He gets mad and swears revenge.
Don Lupe is speaking to Ramiro asking him to tell Carmelo to take care of a horse. Don Lupe is so proud of Carmelo, for he is better than a vet since he has learned so many things at the ranch and he is the best capataz. Don Lupe confides in Ramiro that he is worried about Sebastian, but anyway, he trusts in him because Sebastian promised not to make "burradas."
At the hospital
Sebastian and Catalina are receiving the pre-nuptial analysis and he is vowing his love to her.
At the ranch
Martina and Emilia are arguing because Martina is willing to give Catalina a chance since her brother loves her so much. Emilia gets mad, she says that Martina is betraying her and swears to win Sebastian for her and from now on, "we are enemies".
At the hospital
Catalina is crying, she doesn't want her mother to die. "Mi Catalina" calls her Sebastian. Catalina tells him that she is grateful because he is doing such things for them. "I love you."
Outside of Adela's room
Luisa is crying, she doesn't want her mother to cry and Gustavo tells her not to worry, "you will see, after Catalina and Sebastian get married, your mother might be suddenly recovered."
At the cantina
Carmelo is remembering Antonieta's words; meanwhile he is drinking tequila. Ramiro joins him and wants to know if Carmelo has any proof of the things he was shouting yesterday about being don Lupe's son. Carmelo tells him that he doesn't have any, and that he tried to speak with Antonieta, but she is a bitter woman and despised him, but she will pay him for this.
At Antonieta's yard
Antonieta is reading and Emilia arrives. She wants to make a proposal to Antonieta: should they join forces, because Sebastian is in love with another woman and Martina has betrayed Emilia. Antonieta accepts to help her if and when Emilia will help her to harass don Lupe. Emilia wants to know why Antonieta hates so much to don Lupe and Antonieta tells her that they are going to work together, but that is her secret and she is not going to speak about it.
At the hospital
Alicia is trying to convince Catalina not to marry Sebastian but Catalina tells her that this is her mother last wish and that she is going to marry Sebastian not out of convenience for his money but just to make true her mother's desires.
Adela is dying and calls Catalina. Everybody is ready for the wedding. The judge asks for a witness and Alicia refuses to be one. Ricardo grabs a nurse and brings her in. The judge starts with the ceremony and Ricardo rushes him. They do not have time to lose. The judge marries them in "articulo mortis." Sebastian kisses Catalina. A breathless Adela thanks them. Catalina and Luisa get frantic "Please don't die, please." They are crying.
At the ranch
Rufina is saying goodbye to Josefa, when don Lupe arrives and stops her. He wants to know if Josefa knows if Antonieta has the last letter that don Lupe's wife wrote. No, Josefa doesn't know. Don Lupe tells her that he is concerned that his children could get to know how was their mother. He has tried to form a good image of her even though it is a big lie.
At the cantina
Carmelo is telling Ramiro that he hates Sebastian because he is enjoying everything that belongs to him. Ramiro defends Sebastian and reminds Carmelo that the three of them are friends since childhood that that Ramiro knows by heart that Sebastian is a good man.
Outside of Adela's room
Sebastian and Catalina are trying to calm down Luisa. Alicia is near them. She is afraid. "Let's pray." Catalina thanks Sebastian for having married her and he says that he was the winner. He kisses her. Alicia is sad.
Inside Adela's room
The doctor is wondering why Adela is making so much noise if she is not ill and why she is spending so much money, anyway. Adela tells him that this hospital is the best money she has spent so far.
At the ranch
Martina is speaking with Rufina, she is telling her about Emilia being mad at her. Martina is hoping that, at least, Catalina is good to her brother to make these things worth, because Emilia is the best and only friend she has ever had.
At Antonieta's house
Emilia is telling Antonieta that they should go to Mexico City to know Catalina and Antonieta tells her that it is best to be in their own ground. Emilia doesn't understand and Antonieta gives her an example: "take Carmelo, for instance, he thinks that he is don Lupe's son." Emilia thinks that it is a crazy idea but Antonieta tells her that they are going to take advantage of Carmelo's resentment.
At the hospital
Sebastian, Alicia, Luisa and Catalina are together. Sebastian then tells them that he is going to make a call and Alicia tells them that she has to report to her job. Catalina is happy that her mother got her last wishes and then thinks "now Eduardo is just in my past". She starts crying and Sebastian comes back and asks her what is the problem? "It's my mom, I am crying for her."
At Lalo's home
Silvia and Lalo are packing his stuff and Silvia wants him to throw away all his things. He is unwilling to leave his things and she tells him that he has such a bad taste. Eduardo gets mad that tells her that she is his wife not his owner and that should she keep on doing this to him, then it's better for her to leave him and forget about him. She tells him that he should not be mad and that she has a wedding present for him.
At the ranch
Rufina is telling Ramiro that Martina is sad about her friend Emilia. Martina overhears and tells don Lupe who is around them "Let's go to Mexico City, so we can get to know Catalina". Don Lupe agrees and they leave.
Outside Lalo's home
Silvia takes Lalo to a yellow car (sorry, I don't know which car was it, I only can tell Volkswagens from trucks, that's all). And tells him that this is his present. While they are at this, Alicia spots them and Eduardo tells her that this is his wedding present. "It's a shame that you are going to pay such a big price for it." Silvia gets mad and tells Eduardo that she is envious, don't pay attention to such a "naca."
At Catalina's home
Sebastian is telling Catalina that she must be tired, it is better if she goes to get some rest by now. She thanks him once again. They hope for a miracle that brings back Adela's good health. They start kissing and Sebastian wants to go on with the wedding night. Catalina gets mad and tells him that this is not going to happen until they get a religious wedding. Sebastian apologizes and promises her, as soon as her mother recovers, the most beautiful wedding in a church. Sebastian then tells her that he is leaving for the ranch to he can tell his dad about their wedding.
At the ranch
Martina and don Lupe are getting ready for their trip. Don Lupe is telling Carmelo to take care of "Rebozo." "Not to worry, I'll take care of him." Don Lupe tells Macario "See why do I say that he is my right hand?" They leave for the Mexico City apartment and Carmelo tells Macario that he hates that they are enjoying what is really his.
Carmelo is alone and Emilia arrives telling him that they should talk. Carmelo tells her that he is not interested in whatever she has to tell him. "Not even about your background?"
At the hospital
Luisa is talking to Adela she says that she is so young that nobody pays attention to her. Luisa is wondering why Adela recovered so fast and she doesn't has <suero> and Adela tells her that modern medicine is wonderful.
At the ranch Carmelo is telling Emilia not to tease him. Emilia tells her that she can milk information from Antonieta and that they could make a team: she helps him to find out the information he so badly wants and he should make Sebastian to fall in love for Emilia (yeah, right).

Telenovela-World: Summary #10 Author: Ixchel Date: 10-19-99 13:35 PDT
~Summary # 10, Friday 9/3 ~~
At the ranch - Carmelo tells Emilia not to tease him. Emilia tells him that she can milk information from Antonieta and that they could make a team. She could help him find out the information he so badly wants about who his dad was/is and he could make Sebastian fall in love with her. Carmelo asks how he can be sure Antonietta knows about his past & Emilia responds that he's just going to have to trust her because she can't give him any proof. He tells her that he'll have to think about this interesting offer because it could have negative repercussions with Don Lupe. She tells him to not think about it too long 'cause she could change her mind, & she heads towards the pool. (What an arrimada!!) Carmelo tells her nobody's home, but she insists on using their pool.
At the hospital - Luisa is mouth-feeding Adela, but our enfermita tells her she's not hungry anymore. Ricardo tells his mom that he wants to go home to take a shower & change clothes now that she's feeling better because he feels stinky & unclean (poor baby) & wants to go to the gym. Gustavo tells the kids to go home, but Adela insists that Ricardo stay & that Gus take Luisa to get something to eat. Gus gets up & takes Luisa out. Ricardo asks his mom why she doesn't want him to go home. She reminds him that Catalina & Sebastian went home & she doesn't want anybody to interrupt them since it took a lot of convincing to get them to go. Ricardo still doesn't understand so she tells him that maybe at this time the newlyweds are consumating their marriage. They both laugh & Adela tells him that she hopes Catalina gets pregnant soon because there's nothing like a baby to ensure one's husband to stay with you no matter what! She smiles.
At Catalina's home - Catalina tells Sebastian that she is worried about him because he didn't tell his dad they got married. He agrees that he should have at least called & tells her that he had promised his dad they wouldn't get married without telling him first. Catalina asks how he would have known they were going to get married so soon.
At Sebastian's apartment - Don Lupe & Martina arrive & he says the moment they'll meet Catalina & find out what type of girl she is is near. Matina starts calling out for Sebastian, but he is not there. Don Lupe tells Martina he is worried because Sebastian is crazy for Catalina & feels that something bad is happening. Martina asks what could be happening & he says he doesn't know, but that he has a feeling.
At Catalina's home - Sebastian is looking out the window as Catalina brings him a glassof orange juice. She suggests that she go with him to give his dad the news, but he tells her it's better that he go alone & that since her mom is sick she better stay here. She says he's right & tells him she feels bad for having made her mom suffer since all she ever wanted was good things for her despite her methods. Sebastian asks what methods & catalina explains its a family thing & of no importance. He puts his arm around her & they walk towards the window.
At Antonieta's house - Antonieta tells Josefa that sometimes she wishes Matilde wouldn't have died. She laughs & says that at least she made Lupe's life impossible. Josefa tells her that it was God's will & Antonieta tells her to imagine if she would have lived, how many more kids would that big flirt have had and with whom?! And how she would have made them pass as being Lupe's. Josefa tells her that this is the case with Sebastian & Martina & that nobody can really prove they are both Lupe's kids but nobody can prove they're not. Antonieta wishes that letter Matilde wrote would turn up, but Josefa tells her that it's better that it doesn't. (Hmmmm . . . .I'm guessing Carmelo is Matilde's son but not Lupe's.) Antonieta asks if that letter could have that sort of information about the kids, but Josefa once again replies that it better not be found and what if it doesn't mention that, but talks about something totally different? Antonieta is curious & asks what other kind of things; Josefa replies that it could mention other townspeople's secrets. "Are you refering to MY secret?," Antonietta asks. Josefa just says the letter could talk about many things &
Re: Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT by babyseb: 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2007
Telenovela-World: Summary #3 Author: Robin N. Date: 10-19-99 13:29 PDT
Cata and her Lalo talk at the gym: he’s dumping her. He doesn’t love her. She thinks he’s joking, but when he tells her no, she thinks he’s jealous of Sebastian. She promises she won’t go out with Seb, but he tells her their done! She’s shattered.
Outside the gym , Sebastian just pulls up and asks her what’s wrong. He pulls her close. He takes her home. She asks him to leave her. Spying behind a tree is the Private Investigator.
Lupe gets a report from the PI. In comes the daughter and he tells her he’s worried about that Cata girl. He doubts she’s sincere. She tries to reassure him that Sebastian is worth knowing. He hints that she may be a golddigger.
Lazy brother and mama spend the morning thinking about how they can spend the Mendoza money. But, they don’t want to live on any ranch, no social life! They have to figure out how to make their car payments. They’re counting the chickens (that they have no intention of dealing with) before they’ve hatched.
Antonieta is griping about the lottery to Josefa, and later wonders why Lupe doesn’t love her (and is snappish with her servant yet again--doesn’t she know good servants are hard to find?).
Carmelo and Lupe talk about how the Negrete’s have debts, but there’s no bad news yet about Cata herself. Carmelo tells him that’s good, that he love’s Seb “like a brother”. Lupe leaves and in comes Macario. Carmelo once again speaks of his longing for recognition. Macario must be tired of this old tune: he supposes that maybe Seb would stay in the city with his new love and Carmelo agrees that that would be the best for all.
Seb buys some roses for Cata: yellow for his hope in winning her love. The shop girl is impressed with his romantic gift.
Cata visits her girlfriend Alicia to tell her that Lalo doesn’t love her. The love of her life and he doesn’t want her to see him again. Why? Why? Her life is destroyed. Alicia suggests that maybe he’s afraid because he might know that Ricardo sent some thugs to threaten him. Cata buys this excuse, and now she’s sure that Lalo loves her.
Ricardo and Mama are taking a road trip to the Mendoza ranch. Interesting, mom’s riding in the back seat, but the car develops trouble (out of gas?) and they’re straded. (were they having a special on dry ice?). Ric pushes it into a gas station (mom’s still queening it in the back seat). Ric tells her that he HATES being poor. They abandon the car and take a cab. (Why don’t they just buy gas? Even if the car will be repo’d, it’s got to look better than showing up in a dusty cab.)
At the gym: Silvia comes buy, I mean by, to tell Ed that she’s paid his credit card bills and that she’s ready to marry him. Lalo’s got a trapped look on his face.
The priest comes to see Antonieta, who’s out. The servant wants him to never say anything about Carmelo’s father, should anyone ask. Why? Is there some secret? Yes, she tells him (a whopper).
At the gym: Luis and Ed talk about his ambivalence to marry a woman he doesn’t love as opposed to a woman who can pay his bills. Silvia can buy him the things he wants now, and he can enjoy them while he’s young. He hopes that Cata will do the same thing with that rancherito millonario.
Petra and Rufina are talking about the letter. Petra denies knowing about the letter. (Now let me get this straight: Carmelo’s about 24 and Lupe’s been taking care of him since he was 5 and they’re just trying to find this letter now?). At Petra’s house Carmelo comes in and continues to pump her for the information he wants. She denies that there is any special connection to him and Lupe.
Josefa, Rufino and the man servant (sorry, don’t recall his name) talk about the situation. They also talk about Cata and how they would like to meet her. Josefa thinks that Emilia’s going to give her a hard time.
Gustavo goes to Seb’s apartment and Emilia’s there claiming to be his novia. This makes him mad and he feels like he’s been made a fool of. Emilia pumps him for information. He tells her that they had great hopes, She extends her condolences to Cata. He stalks off. She looks smug. She gets tired of waiting for Seb and leaves--feeling that she’s done a good day’s work anyhow.
Back at the apartment: Cata talks with little sis. She wants to know why Cata’s been crying and she tells her that Ed broke up with her because Ric’s thugs threatened her. The bell rings, sis says don’t open up--it could be bill collector’s--worse, it’s the cops with an eviction notice. Cata tries to stall them because her parents aren’t home. They owe more than 60,000 pesos. They start hauling out furniture. The two girls go down to the street to make sure no one steals the furniture. To Cata’s shame, who walks up but Seb!
Rufina and little sis talk about how Seb banned Emilia from the ranch. Ruf tells her that she went to to get something from her room. My room? But she never came by! Rufina suggests that she went to Seb’s room with a knowing look.
Seb doesn’t understand, doesn’t Gus have a good job? Cata doesn’t see how this should matter. Seb goes with Cata to talk to the eviction boss. The only thing that he can do to make things right is to pay the bill. It doesn’t matter to Seb. They need help, he’ll help. He tells the workers to bring everything in and they’ll get a good tip. Cata thinks on how nice he is, but she loves Eduardo. (Talk about non-sequitur)
At the gym: stacked Luis and Ed (who must just manage the gym) talk about Cata. In comes Silvia and she wants to know what they’re talking about. Gym business. Luis hopes he wont keep stringing the two women along. At Ed’s apartment Silvia tells him that he better not be making a fool of her.
Seb pays the rent and the apartment manager tells them they can move the things back in. Cata worries what he’ll think of her family. He tells her that he’s not one to think ill of them, or that he can buy her love. He’s a proud man and when she’s his novia, it will be because she loves him, not because he’s bought her. He walks out.
Out front, who pulls up in the cab but mom and useless brother. Sis tells them that they’re being evicted and mom does a little faint.
Carmelo and Macario speculate that maybe the church has some documents that will identify his father. Antonieta walks by and he makes a comment to her. She tells him that she doesn’t want to associate with people of his kind (a bastard! Yes, but who’s?). He’s not going to pursue her, he doesn’t want help from people who hate Don Lupe.
Ruf and sis are talking. In walks Emilia to the ranch and sis wants to know what she was up to last night, because Seb has banned her from the ranch.
At the gym: in walks Cata and she tells Ed that she wants to talk to him. She tells him that she doesn’t have to pretend that he doesn’t love her because she knows about those thugs and her family won’t get in the way. (That's twice now that she says that she knows he's not a coward, hmmmm) She chooses him over her family. He cuts her off, He loves another woman!
To be continued,

Telenovela-World: Summary #4 Author: Sylvia Date: 10-19-99 13:30 PDT
At the gym

Catalina is talking with Eduardo. She tells him that she already knows that Eduardo lied her about having another woman just because he doesn't want to jeopardize her relationship with her family; but she wants to be clear with him: she is not going to accept his decision and that she is decided to elope with him. Eduardo opens her mouth several times trying to explain something but Catalina wouldn't listen.
Catalina kisses Eduardo goodbye and Eduardo turns to Luis "what am I going to do?" Luis advises Eduardo to tell Catalina the truth about Silvia. Eduardo asks Luis to help him: please ask Alicia to tell Catalina the truth.
In front of a news-magazine store Silvia is buying a bride's magazine preparing her for her wedding with Eduardo.
At Catalina's bedroom
Catalina is talking with her sister about her future wedding with Eduardo. She knows that she is not going to have a white gown at the beginning, but later on, after they marry by the law and her parents accept Eduardo as her husband, she wants to have a religious wedding. Catalina whishes that Sebastian finds a good girlfriend to be happy with.
At the rancho
Carmelo is speaking with Miguel. They are wondering about Emilia's dirty tricks. Ramiro arrives. They talk about Antonieta and how could they milk info from her. No way, Josefa is like her "perro guardian."
At Antonieta's home
Antonieta is speaking with Josefa about Sebastian and Emilia's love for him Josefa asks Antonieta how can she talk about love if she has never loved anybody. Antonieta tells Josefa that she has, in deed, been in love with don Lupe and that she has become bitter and hateful because he has not loved her back.
At don Lupe's house
Ramiro arrives looking for Martina and don Lupe tells him that she is with Emilia. Outside, Martina is asking Emilia what did she do to Sebastian that he doesn't want her in the ranch.
Carmelo is speaking with Antonieta who tells him that he is better known as "el bastardo" than with his own name.
Martina and Emilia are gossiping and break apart as don Lupe arrives and wants to know what are they talking about. Martina and Emilia keep on talking and Rufino and don Lupe speak about the girls. Rufino doesn't want Emilia to spoil Martina.
Emilia confesses Martina that, last night, she "se metió" in Sebastian's bed.
At Catalina's home
Sebastian arrives and he is thinking why does this family live as if they were wealthy if they are poor? Adela tries to explain Sebastian about the "lanzamiento" and Sebastian tells her that there is no shame on being poor. "Poor? No, by all means, we are not poor, it's just that out money is "a largo plazo" and it is not available at the moment." Sebastian tells them that he never intended to take advantage of the money he paid to the landlord and that he wants that Catalina loves him by himself. Catalina then asks to her family "Did you hear that?"
Catalina apologizes with Sebastian for having misgivings on his intentions and they decide to celebrate having lunch outside. Catalina wants all her family to go with them.
At the ranch
Ramiro, Carmelo et al are preparing for the baile. Emilia arrives with Martina. They all talk about the coming baile and Emilia says that she is going to attend to the dance with Sebastian. Ramiro tells her not to count on that because Sebastian might appear at the dance with his new girlfriend Catalina because he is so much in love with her.
At Catalina's home
Hernandez family with Sebastian are waiting for Gustavo. Gustavo arrives and he is mad. He grabs by the shirt Sebastian and demands Sebastian to explain about his girlfriend in the ranch. Sebastian says that he has nothing to hide that he has no girlfriend and that he loves Catalina and wants her to be his wife. He asks Gustavo to describe the supposed girlfriend.
At the ranch
Carmelo is speaking with Petra and wants to know if the bruja of Antonieta knows something about his father. Petra warns him "you better stop digging because you are going to be sorry if you speak with her."
At the Hernandez' house
Sebastian, thanks to Gustavo's description recognizes Emilia and tells the family that she is a neighbor who has been making passes on him but he is not interested in her. Adela and Ricardo jump to accept Sebastian's explanation. Sebastian is mad and wants to go to the ranch to get an explanation from Emilia and asks them to postpone their lunch for a better time. Sebastian leaves and all the family is disappointed. What are we going to eat? "Otra vez tortas de queso añejo" says Luisa and a mad Adela asks her: "what are you waiting to prepare them?"
At Alicia's home
Luis arrives and talks to Alicia about Catalina and Eduardo's problems. Alicia tells him that she is happy they finally are back together and Luis tells her that it's not that easy: Eduardo has another woman, he is going to marry her and she, Alicia, must tell Catalina the truth and convince her to stop looking for Eduardo.
At Hernandez's home
Adela and Ricardo are plotting on how to convince Catalina to leave Eduardo and marry Sebastian. There is no use in trying to find another woman for Eduardo since Catalina is so beautiful that Eduardo is not going to set his eyes in another woman. It's better to harass him with Ricardo's friends.
At Alicia's home
Luis is telling Alicia that the name of the woman with whom Eduardo is going to marry is Silvia and that they have been together for a while. He is a coward and he wants Silvia's money. Alicia thinks that Catalina is going to die when she finds out the truth.
At Hernandez' kitchen
Luisa is back from the market with groceries and Catalina is wondering how did her mother got money for that? Luisa tells her that it was the woman, a housemaid who is renting the service room, who paid her rent. "It's a shame that a sirvienta can pay her rent on time and we cannot do the same."
At the ranch,
Sebastian arrives and asks don Lupe if Emilia is at their home. Don Lupe tells him that she is at Martina's bedroom. Don Lupe wants to know what is the big rush and Sebastian tells him that he will explain him later.
At Alicia's home
Luis asks Alicia to tell Catalina about Silvia and Eduardo and help her because this is going to break her heart. Alicia says that she doesn't know what is going to happen since Catalina is so much in love with Eduardo.
At the ranch
Sebastian breaks in Martina's bedroom and asks Emilia why, on earth, did she say that she is his girlfriend to Catalina's dad. Emilia tells him that she did nothing because she, in the first place, doesn't know who Catalina's dad is much less where to find him. "It must be a bad joke." Sebastian cools down.
Sebastian is speaking with Ramiro. They are wondering who could have been the mysterious woman who spoke with Catalina's dad and Sebastian says that it must have been Emilia, since she has made things worse than that, as to kiss him on the mouth the first time she saw him or to jump in his bed last night, for starters. On the other hand, Sebastian tells Ramiro that it made him sad the fact that Catalina was not jealous when she got the news about the girlfriend. He is decided to marry her and he knows that "Eduardo", her phony boyfriend is just a silly game on Catalina's part.
At the gym.
Silvia is telling Eduardo that, as a wedding present, she is going to give him his own gym. He is happy and thinks "Valió la pena dejar a Catalina."
At Catalina's bedroom
Catalina is talking with Luisa and she tells her that seeing Eduardo with another woman would break her heart.
In the living room, Adela and Gustavo are talking about Emilia when Alicia knocks the door. She wants to speak to Catalina and Adela shows her how distasteful is on her part to socialize with them if she is a "naca."
Alicia asks Catalina to speak with her privately. About what? About Eduardo. Catalina wants to know why? Because I don't want your family to see you suffering. Why? Because Eduardo has another woman.
At the ranch
Rufina is preparing to serve dinner to don Lupe when Carmelo tells him that Antonieta was looking for him and he wants to ask for a favor. "Should don Lupe speak to Antonieta, could he ask the woman about who Carmelo's father is?" Don Lupe tells Carmelo to leave things as they are. "Anyway, I treat you as a son, isn't that enough for you?"
At Antonieta's home
Josefa and Antonieta are talking about Carmelo and Antonieta says that if Carmelo keeps pushing her, she is going to tell all people in town about the real origin of the bastardo ese.
At the ranch
Sebastian and don Lupe are talking about who might have been the woman who spoke with Catalina's dad. Don Lupe tells Sebastian that he doesn't want Sebastian to suffer for a woman and that he is afraid that Catalina is interested on his money alone.
At Catalina's home
Catalina doesn't want to believe that Eduardo has another woman. She is sure that this is a dirty trick planted by her parents to separate her from Eduardo. Alicia insists that Eduardo is going to marry with a wealthy woman and that this is not a trick but a truth that Luis told her.
Catalina asks Alicia to stop lying and that she is going to go, in this very moment, to Eduardo's home. She is going to tell him that she left her parent's home, that she has nowhere to go and she is sure that Eduardo is going to be very happy to have her at his home and is going to marry her. You will see.
At Eduardo's home.
Eduardo and Silvia are back at his home. They just had dinner and they are getting ready to go to bed. Eduardo thinks that it was a wise thing to let the manager of his building believe that he is not at this apartment, just in case Catalina wants to look for him.
At the ranch
Don Lupe tells Sebastian that he hired a P.I. to investigate Catalina and her family and Sebastian goes ballistic "how could you do this to me? What do you think that I am stupid enough as to be fooled by a woman? Don Lupe tells him that he just wants to make sure that you are safe, son. "I am not your son anymore!"
At the cantina
Carmelo, Ramiro and two other friends are drinking. Carmelo is drunk. Ramiro wants to leave but Carmelo wants everybody to know his big secret. Ramiro agrees to drink "la última" (this is one of the three biggest lies a Mexican can tell) while Carmelo blurts out that he knows that he is the bastard son of don Lupe and that, today, he confirmed it.
At Eduardo's building
Catalina arrives and the manager tells her that he is not in but he offers to open his door for her. In the inside, Silvia and Eduardo are cheering with champagne. The manager opens the door, Catalina gets inside and walks to Eduardo's bedroom. She opens the door and finds Eduardo and Silvia kissing. "Eduardo!" He jumps startled at Catalina's cry.
In the previews, we see Catalina telling Eduardo that she hates him so much. And Catalina is thinking, "I am going to marry with millionaire Sebastian."

Telenovela-World: Summary #5 Author: Margaret Date: 10-19-99 13:30 PDT
Actually the summary reads like a transcript, Sorry it's late.
-------------------------
EDUARDO'S APARTMENT
Catalina discovers Eduardo and Sylvia "celebrating" their upcoming wedding in his bedroom. She lashes out at Sylvia and is promptly shoved out of the room by Eduardo who tells her to leave him be. Catalina is enraged by the realization that Eduardo's attempted breakups weren't to avoid problems with her family, but because he had been carrying on an affair. Eduardo asks that she not continue her tirade and get out of his apartment. Catalina asks him with tears of pain and betrayal why he did this to her after all she was willing to sacrifice for him. An indignant Eduardo tells her he can't live on love alone and he's leaving her for the money. Sylvia can give him everything he ever wanted. An incensed Catalina angrily tells him that she hates him, then slaps him (a good hard slap with a very Veronicaesqe follow-through.) and storms out of his apartment.
Once outside of Eduardo's apartment, she pauses in the corridor for a moment. As tears stream down her face and anger strains her voice, she vows never to let anyone hurt her the way he has.
Back in the apartment Eduardo tries to reassure an angry Sylvia that he's finished with Catalina. She calls him a liar and tells him that she never wants to see him again. She too gives him a sound slap (on the other cheek) before she exits. Eduardo is left alone in his apartment in disbelief.
NEGRETTE HOUSE-CATA'S BEDROOM
Adela walks in as Luisa is watching tv. Adela turns of the tv and asks why Alicia came to see Catalina. An indifferent Luisa tells her mother that she has no idea what Alicia and Catalina were going to talk about. Adela gets riled up because convinced that Alicia is encouraging Catalina to pursue Eduardo. As she leaves the room she laments to her uninterested daughter that she hopes Alicia will soon be out of Catalina's life.
Adela tries to convince Gustavo to break up Catalina's friendship with Alicia. An exasperated Gustavo lets her rant and rave. Adela can't understand what Catalina sees in that dirt poor Eduardo, when Sebastian is so handsome and rich!
EL RANCHO-KITCHEN
Rufino and Pachito are in the kitchen as a fuming Sebastian comes in to get a glass of juice. He tells Rufina that his father hired an investigator to look into Catalina's background. Rufina tries to tell him that Lupe was only trying to do what was best for him. Sebastian stands firm that no matter what Lupe does, he insists that he'll be with Catalina because she is the woman that he loves. He storms of to the cantina.
THE CITY STREET
Catalina walks around the city in a trance-like state. She thinks of all the plans she and Eduardo made and the horrible way things ended between them.
THE CANTINA
Carmelo is so drunk he can't get his head up from the table, as he talks to Ramiro about his parentage. Ramiro doesn't believe that he is Lupe's son. Sergio walks in to the cantina and Ramiro asks him if he can have someone take Carmelo home. Sebastian instructs two men to take the drunken Carmelo, who is so too drunk to walk out on his own two feet. Marcario escorts them out and Sebastian sits with Ramiro.
Ramiro want to know why Sebastian is so mad. Sebastian tells him that he just discovered that his father betrayed him.
EL RANCHO-LIVING ROOM
Martina asks Lupe what was the shouting that Rufina heard. Lupe tells his daughter that he just finished fighting with Sebastian.
ANTONIETTA'S HOUSE-LIVING ROOM
Josefa reports to Antonietta the huge fight that Sebastian and Lupe had over Catalina. Antonietta is pleased that father and son are at odds. Antonietta says that she will be avenged, if Catalina manages to dissolve the relationship between Lupe and Sebastian. She plans to give Lupe his "condolences." EL RANCHO-LIVING ROOM Lupe tells Martina that he hired an investigator to investigate Catalina's family. Martina tells him he did wrong and that she thinks he's being unjust to Catalina. Lupe stands firm and maintains that he did it to make sure that the woman that ends up with Sebastian, must be there for love and not for his money. He tells his daughter that since they have money that they have to be weary of those that may be after them solely for the money. He asks Martina to talk to Sebastian and make him understand his motives.
THE CANTINA
Ramiro tells Sebastian that if Lupe has hired an investigator than he must have his suspicions of Catalina. Sebastian tells Ramiro that Lupe had no right to do it, as Catalina isn't even his girlfriend. Ramiro tells him that the rumor around camp is that Sebastian has this girlfriend in the capital. Sebastian laughs and explains that he is at the courtship stage of the relationship, but he feels confident that Catalina likes him and that she'll fall for him. His problem is that he doesn't know how he'll ever be able to tell Catalina about his father hiring an investigator to investigate her and her family. Ramiro tells Sebastian that if she really loved him, it wouldn't matter.
OUTSIDE ALICIA'S HOUSE
Catalina is still walking around in a daze and as she approaches the door she vows to think of nothing but money from now on and to hell with love. The tears run in a steady stream down her face as she pleads with Alicia to open the door. She thinks Alicia is mad at her and won't open the door. Catalina cries alone outside, in the dark.
NEGRETTE HOUSE
Alicia is at the door asking about Catalina. Gustavo and Sylvia are enraged that Alicia doesn't know where Catalina is after it was Alicia who took Catalina out of the house. They grill the girl and ask why did she take Catalina out of the house anyway. Alicia hesitates before telling them that Eduardo was cheating on Catalina with another woman. Sylvia is pleased at this news and Gustavo is stunned. Alicia reminds Sylvia that Catalina is probably suffering, so she shouldn't be so delighted. Sylvia tells Alicia that she always knew that Eduardo was no good and she was right. Gustavo is worried about Catalina. Alicia tells him that she though she'd be home by now since after she left Alicia's she was going by Eduardo's. She asks Gustavo to let her know when Catalina gets home, but before she can leave Sylvia and she exchange insults. Alicia gets the last shot by telling Sylvia she's a bad mother then departs. Gustavo comforts an insulted Sylvia.
EL RANCO-LIVING ROOM
Martina meets a depleted Sebastian as he comes home from the Cantina to talk to him about their father's actions. He really doesn't want to talk about it and insists that he'll be leaving the ranch.
SYLVIA'S APARTMENT
A depressed Sylvia arrives at her apartment. She's convinced that she could never compete with Catalina's youth. Her friend Patricia arrives and Sylvia begins to cry her story to her friend.
Sylvia is toasting their good fortune as Gustavo is in a panic that Catalina hasn't arrived yet. As he is about to leave to look for her she arrives. A stoic Catalina comes through the door and asks her mother not to fake any sympathy. She tells her mother to make plans, because she's going to marry the millionaire Sebastian Mendoza.
Sylvia is pleased to hear her daughter speak so sensibly and reassures Catalina that money will help her forget all her problems. Catalina tells her that she wants the most opulent wedding ever. She want's the world to know that the stupid and romantic Catalina that everyone knew, doesn't exist. She will be ambitious and her only right in life is to have a lot of money. She leaves the room and celebrates.
Gustavo waits for Catalina outside her room. He comforts her daughter and asks that she be sure of her decision. He doesn't want her to sacrifice herself for the rest of them and he doesn't what her or any of his kids to suffer. He admits he's weak, but he loves his children very much. Catalina tearfully thanks her father for his kind words, but she is going to marry Sebastian not because of desperation but to help her family. She enters her room and vows again never to let this happen to her. She wonders how Eduardo could have done this to her. She cries into her pillow.
EDUARDO'S APARTMENT
Eduardo stands firm that he won't let Sylvia get away from him. He forces away thoughts of Catalina and will win Sylvia back.
SYLVIA'S APARTMENT
Sylvia is telling Patricia how pretty and young Catalina is, she's never going to be able to compete. Patricia tries to reassure her friend, by saying it doesn't matter how young or pretty she is the decision is Eduardo's. Sylvia tells her that is the problem, Eduardo loves Catalina. She's willing to by a husband, but not share him.
EL RANCHO-LUPES BEDROOM
Lupe paces, as he hopes Sebastian will come to talk to him. Instead Martina comes and tells her father that Sebastian will be leaving in the morning. A worried Lupe want's to know what he can do to fix things with Sebastian.
EL RANCO-FOYER-NEXT MORNING
Lupe stops Sebastian by pleading with him to not leave over something so insignificant. He hopes that when Sebastian has children that he'll understand why he did what he did. Sebastian and Lupe embrace, but the reconciliation is short lived as Lupe still insists on taking a good look at Catalina and her family. Sebastian tells Lupe if he insists on investigating Catalina, then for get he has a son. He takes his bags and leaves.
CARMELO'S HOUSE/SHACK
Carmelo wakes up to find Marcario waiting for him. Marcario reminds him that the night before he had insulted him. Carmelo doesn't remember and apologizes. He advises Carmelo to stop telling everyone that he's Don Lupe's son without any proof, because things won't turn out the way he thinks.
THE GYM
Alicia and Luis are talking at the counter. He doesn't know where Eduardo is because he had just gotten there. Alicia is worried because she hasn't been able to talk to Catalina. Sylvia doesn't let her calls through to Catalina.
NEGRETTE HOUSE-DINNING ROOM
Sylvia and Ricardo rejoice at the news that Catalina is going to marry Sebastian. Ricardo will make sure that Catalina has no contact with Eduardo and thinks one of the priorities should be to find a way convince Sebastian to get him a car. Catalina enters the room and they abruptly drop the subject. Sylvia lays the charm on Catalina, but Catalina is indifferent. She asks if she's received any phone calls and Sylvia tells her besides Sebastian nobody has called. Catalina is saddened that Alicia didn't call and is sure that her friend is mad at her. Catalina feels alone without anyone to turn to.
SYLVIA'S APARTMENT
Eduardo arrives with flowers in hand to talk to Sylvia. She refuses to hear him out, but Patricia convinces her that it would be best if she her him out. She opens the door and Eduardo who was leaning against the door, falls to the floor (this was too funny).
NEGRETTE HOUSE-DINING ROOM
Ricardo plays the good big brother bit on Catalina who isn't buying it. With little emotion, she says that she's finally seeing the advantage of marrying a millionaire. Not only will she live in the lap of luxury, but also for the first time she'll have her brother falling at her feet. She's going to like being the most important member of the family. Ricardo gets frazzled.
SYLVIA'S APARTMENT
Eduardo convinces Sylvia that Catalina is out of his life for good. She forgives him, but only under one condition…,
SEBASTIAN'S OFFICE
Gustavo congratulates Sebastian for winning the heart of his daughter. Sebastian doesn't understand until Gustavo tells him that Catalina confessed to the family that she loves him.
EL RANCHO-KITCHEN
Rufina and Josefa talk about Lupe and Sebastian's estrangement. The two woman agonize over the discovery of a letter that could, "Separate Lupe and Sebastian forever." They wonder who could possibly have it. Josefa suspects that Petra has it.
CARMELO'S HOUSE/SHACK
Petra is cooking for Carmelo and she tells him about the fight between Sebastian and Lupe. She tells him that Sebastian has left the house. Petra chides Carmelo for being pleased at the news, as she thinks that father and son should be close. Carmelo agrees and tells the old woman that he want's to be closer to his father, Don Lupe. He also feels that Lupe should start making an effort as well. Petra shakes her head in exasperation.
OUTSIDE THE RANCH
Lupe is not pleased to see Antonietta on his land and the two have a heated exchange. Antonietta asks if the problems between him and Sebastian stem from concern that she might be a gold digger like Matilde. Lupe orders her to leave. She agrees and tells him in a very coquettish manner, that if he needs a friend he knows where to find her. Lupe shudders at the thought as she saunters off.
Ramiro comes along and he and Lupe discuss the situation with Sebastian. Ramiro tells Lupe he should give Catalina a chance. Lupe asks Ramiro to go to the capital and talk to Sebastian for him, as he doesn't want to listen to Martina or him. As they talk an attorney shows up. Ramiro leaves Lupe with the attorney.
Lupe wants to know what he knows about Catalina's family. He has no good news. The Negrette family is quite ambitious and capable of doing anything to get rich.
Sylvia, Ricardo, Gustavo and Luisa are talking about Sergio and Catalina's wedding, when Catalina walks into the room. She warns them that just because she decided to help them out of poverty, that doesn't mean she's going to put up with any crap from Sebastian. Sylvia and Gustavo decide it's best that Catalina be alone when Sebastian arrives so the two can talk. The family leaves.
Catalina weeps at the fact that she's going to marry a man she doesn't love, but Sebastian's money is going to help her get past that. She wants Eduardo to see her covered in jewels and fine clothes. The doorbell breaks up her crying session. Thinking it's Sebastian she opens the door.
Standing in the doorway is Sylvia in the arms of Eduardo. He has to tell Catalina in front of Sylvia that he doesn't want her begging him to come back to him anymore, as it is Sylvia he loves.
MONDAY ON SERGIO AND CATALINA
Sebastian and Catalina's marriage plans go forward, but Emilia also begins her manipulations of Catalina. She tells Catalina that she and Sebastian are lovers. An angery Catalina curses Sebastian and wonders how all men can be the same.

Telenovela-World: Summary #6 Author: Gloria C. Date: 10-19-99 13:32 PDT
At Catalina's doorstep, Sylvia and Lalo arrive. Cata tells Sylvia that Eduardo only wants her money, he denies it. They argue, as they are about to leave Cata tells Sylvia that she will never know who Eduardo is thinking about when they are intimate that more than likely it will be her. The door is open when Sebastian arrives. Cata is crying and thinking outlous. She can't forget him, she loves him so munch, can't get him out of her heart. Sebastian comes close and asks who is the man she is talking about, with tears gushing down to her neck she tells him is for him that she is crying.
Lupe is convinced that Cata is only after Sebastian's money. Rufina tries to convince him to give Cata a chance and he says NO WAY. When the PI is leaving the ranch, Emilia follows him and tells him that Don Lupe sent her to get Cata's address.
Emilia arrives at Cata's house. Cata is leaving and Emilia sees her and tells her that she stole Sebastian's love from her. Cata says, she did not steal his love, he looked for her and he told her everything about Emilia, They love each other and that is all she cares about,Emilia tells her she better leave him alone, Cata responds she will never leave him at the mercy of a witch like her. The difference between the 2 of them is that Sebastian loves Cata and not Emilia. Emilia tells her to watch her steps, Cata says she can take care of herself,Emilia leaves and gets in her car has a hissy fit and says that Cata is prettier than she thought.
Mariano and Lupe are having a conversation, Mariano tries to get the truth out of him but all he gets from Lupe is that he never knew his dad and barely met his mom.Mariano says to himself, until when he will deny it.
Cata's parents are at a ritzy reception. They announce Cata's engagement to a millionaire. One of their friends tells Adela that she should stop pretending that that she s rich and instead to pay the phone bill because when she called the number is said it had been disconnected.(I would've crawled under a table).they both make a joke aout of it. Emilia arrives at Sebastians Apartment. Asks him to let her stay. He says no, she hears noise in the bathroom and runs to it. She screams!!!it was Rodrigo in the bathroom, he had just arrived from the ranch.
The next morning Cata goes to Sebastian's apartment but he had already left. Guess who opens the door Emilia of course, and doesn't waste anytime to let Cata know that her and Sebastian are lovers and that he is only toying with her, she should leave him alone doesn't she care?. Cata says that that is none of her business. Emilia kicks the door when Cata leaves. Cata now thinks that all men are the same, her pride has been hurt, but then again why should she care if he has other women all she wants is his money. Cata tells Alicia that if Lalo asked her for forgiveness she would forgive him(what a dope) Cata's dad arrives at Sebastian's office, tells him that Cata went to his apartment. Sebastian remembers that Emilia is there and runs there, arrives too late. Asks Emilia where is Cata, she says she doesn't know, they argue and she tells him she will fight for him.
Mr. Parasite(Ricardo) is telling Adela that he saw all this nice shirts and pants at a dep. store and as soon as Cata is engaged will ask her to buy it for him.
Cata tells her parents that they better find her another millionaire because she will not tolerate that he has a lover. A few minutes later Sebastian arrives at the Negrete's. Cata's mom tells him they need to taqlk. She tells him Cata is very upset over Emilia, Sebastian denies all that Emilia said. Adela tells him the only way to convince Cata is: to give her an engagement ring, to be continued.

Telenovela-World: Summary #7 Author: Anna Rosa Date: 10-19-99 13:32 PDT
Sorry folks but for some reason my vcr didn't tape the first 15 minutes so I'll just pick up where I can:
Sebastian is embracing Catalina when Adela walks in with some packages. She invites Seb to stay for dinner and he accepts. Catalina tells Seb that he must do one thing for her--tell Emilia to lay off!! She said she'll never leave them in peace. Seb says he'll take care of her.
Back at the ranch they are busy preparing a chicken mole for Seb. Lupe is very excited about having him back home.
Emilia and Antonietta are discussing strategies for trapping a Mendoza. Ant says she didn't have any luck. Lupe just used her and tossed her aside. He never forgot Matilde. She's never forgotten his treatment and she hates him. Emilia says she'll never give up until she gets Seb.
Marciano tells Carmelo that he saw Emilia and Ant together. He should be concerned because if Emilia manages to break up Seb/Cat, then Seb will stay on at the ranch spoiling Carmelo's chances.
Seb/Cat are discussing her family financial problems. He offers to lend her father money to cover his bills. He doesn't want her to be worried. Gustavo walks in and pretends to be embarassed by the offer. Cat says she doesn't want Lupe to think badly of them. Seb says he'll loan them the money from his mother's inheritance so his father won't know. Needless to say Mom and Ricardo are jumping for joy. Seb then officially asks for her hand in marriage which they give willingly. He pulls out an engagement ring and formally proposes.
Meanwhile--Lalo is sorry he broke up with Cat and has decided to ask her to marry him (although he hasn't broken up with Sylvia yet). He tells Luis and Alicia his plans. Alicia tells him he better hurry up because Seb/Cat are supposed to become engaged today. They rush over to the house.
Coincidentally Seb has to go out to get his cell phone (house phone turned off for lack of payment) and they run into the trio. Cat introduces them as friends and says Lalo will be getting married as well. They leave after Cat shows her ring and they realize she's engaged.
Seb calls his father to tell h im he won't be back for dinner. His father has a fit because he stood him up (?). Adela and Gustavo tell Seb they are happy to have a new son. Cat is worried about Don Lupe because he doesn't like her. Seb says he's going back to the ranch to talk to his father. Adela feigns an attack as he leaves causing everyone to become concerned. Later she tells Gustavo she just wants her children to be happy and not poor like she is.
Emilia goes to see Carmelo who warns her not to come between Cat/Seb. She asks him who he thinks he is? He's no blood of Seb or Lupe just a poor bastard.
Carmelo sees Lupe enter the bar and start drinking. He tells him not to worry he'll be the son he always wanted. Lupe says Seb is the only one with Mendoza blood.
Martina and Emilia are eating and Martina finds out she went to see Cat. Emilia admits she's very pretty. Martina says she hopes she didn't interfere with their relationship. Emilia gets mad and throws a spoon at her.
Lalo tells Sylvia he's thought it over and wants to get married right away. She's surprised but says she wants to play a big shindig. He insists on something quick and she says they'll have the civil ceremony tomorrow.
She's feeling very bad about deceiving Seb and thinks she'll never be able to forget Lalo. Alicia fills Catalina in on Lalo's intentions. She decides to go see Lalo.
Tomorrow, She knocks on Lalo's door and he opens it with a clinging Sylvia who informs her that they are getting married tomorrow.

Telenovela-World: Summary #8 Author: Robin N. Date: 10-19-99 13:33 PDT
Catalina has just found out that Eduardo was going to beg her forgiveness and she wants to take off right away for it off to his apartment. There Sylvia and Eduardo are relaxing post -sex? At least for a moment Eduardo’s not wearing his white pants, just white shorts and white socks! and she’s in a robe.
Sebastian comes home looking for Dad and finds Martina and Emilia. Emilia butts in and starts talking about how upset Don Guadalupe is with the whole Catalina thing, he went to the tavern. He leaves in a huff to go find him. Martina chides Emilia for stirring things up. Emilia tells her that she spent the night in Sebastian’s apartment. Martina’s shocked. Emilia does confess that there were no ‘relations’ between them--to Martina’s relief (and mine!). Later, when Don Guadalupe and Sebastian come in, she presses a kiss on his lips and takes off.
Carmelo is again hounding Petra. She tells him again that he’s mistaken, he isn’t who he thinks he is and he has no special rights to anything of Don Guadalupe’s. He’s still harping on how he carries the same blood.
Sebastian finds Don Guadalupe (and that hat!) and tries to assuage his anxieties about Catalina. He tells him that he trusts her implicitly, she’s a good girl and Dad gives in--but--I want to meet her and don’t do anything stupid like get her pregnant. And you, Dad, you’ll call off the private investigator?
Carm and Mac are chatting and Car is beginning to show signs of being eaten by jealousy. Mac asks him if he thinks Sebastian will willingly give up half his inheritance. Car tells him that he’ll have to accept it.
Catalina and Alicia visit Eduardo. Sylvia opens the door in her robe. You?!? Eduardo comes out in blue (not white for a change) silky pj’s (ick), and tells then that there are going to get married in the morning. Catalina takes a few shots at Sylvia about what type of a woman she is and storms off.
Adela is complaining to Gustavo that Catalina is off with that naca Alicia. She thinks she’ll talk Catalina out marrying Sebastian Gustavo tells her that at times she’s a little cruel. Cruel--no, she’s just honest. Lil sis comes in, “are you feeling better?” “(cough, cough) No, hija!” But then she jumps up in a lively fashion to catch her telenovela (I knew there was something I liked about her!)
Don Guadalupe tells Martina that he and Sebastian have patched things up on the Catalina issue.
Anton asks Josefa what’s happening. Sebastian’s come home to Dad and A’s mad, it looks like they’ll patch things up. She questions Josefa about things she and Rufina may know about the old secrets concerning Don Guadalupe’s marriage. Josefa cautions her that it’s better that they don’t know why they fought.
Catalina is now resigned to marry --at least for money. Alicia at least tells it to her straight that she’s sure that Catalina doesn’t really want to marry Sebastian just for his money, without love, even if it will help her loser family. The truth hurts and Catalina leaves (again in a huff), tears smeared all over her face.
Car is brought home again drunk by Ramiro and Mac and he wants to chat once again about the same old stuff. Mac leaves. He’s tired of this. Car keeps talking though, and he’s muttering about how if he can’t get things the right way, he’ll get them by wrong. Maybe he’ll kill his half brother. Ramiro just misses hearing this (he’s been turning down the bed for Car, or using the facilities --you know how you get when you’ve been drinking) and leaves a comatose Car drunk in his chair.
Mart comes to see Sebastian and asks him when she’ll get to meet Catalina. Tomorrow he’ll go to ask her to come for a visit. Too bad, she says, that Emilia is so hung up on him. And what about her spending a night with him? He tells her that was nothing. Anyhow, he loves Catalina and she loves him! He’s giggling with delirious delight.
Catalina comes home and is tormented by Sebastian’s voice telling her he loves her. Mama comes in and she tells Adela that she can’t marry him, she doesn’t love him. Adela tells her that that will come in time. No, mom, you don’t understand, I’m NOT going to marry him. Adela is aghast. What are you saying! I can’t marry a man I don’t love! Adela fakes a huge attack and Catalina’s panicked and calls for help.
Ramiro and Panchito talk about he’s taken a drunken Car home and heard him saying strange things. Panchito tells him that as an old man he knows many secrets concerning the ranch, he can talk to him frankly. Ramiro tells him that he’s heard Car talk about how he thinks he’s the illegitimate son of the patron. Panchito (another bad actor) sagely tells him that bad things are gonna’ happen.
At the hospital, Gustavo and Ricardo tell the girls that Adela’s bad, and that they can’t see her and he comforts them. The doctor’s examining Adela and Ric’s in the room. He wants to tell her that there’s nothing wrong, but they beat him to the punch and tell him that --for family reasons--they need to fake it for a few days. The doc’s not buying this, he has ethics! However, when he Catalina and she asks him how the mother is, he tells her in his annoyance that she should ask her mother! Ric tells her that she’s gravely ill. Later on, Catalina wonders why no doctors have come back to see her if she’s so sick. Ric comes out and says that she passed a bad night, but she’s a little better. In her room, Adela’s making herself look wan and pale with makeup. (And don’t they have smoking prohibitions in hospitals in Mexico, Gustavo?!?) She and Gustavo remind us once again of their plot. He’s nervous. (By the way, did anyone notice him clutch his hand yesterday---strange tingling in his arm maybe---when Adela explained her little infirmity angle? Guess who’s REALLY going to have the heart attack!)
Ramiro comes to visit and sees Sebastian. He asks him how things went with Catalina. Superbien! She is going to be so happy when she hears. In comes Don Guadalupe (in the HAT). In comes Martina and she and Ramiro exchange sheeps-eyes. Don Guadalupe invites him to join them for breakfast. Apparently, he likes this matchup! Ramiro goes to check in on Car. In comes the cat, Emilia. Don Guadalupe leaves for work. Emilia wants to know where Sebastian is and Martina tells him how happy he is to go see Catalina, that Don Guadalupe’s accepted the relationship!
The girls get to see Adela (horribly bad camera angle--triple chin time!) and she wants to tell them ‘things’. She’s not wanted to worry them but she’s felt sick for a long time and she’s probably going to die!
Back at the apartment, Alicia’s been trying to get someone to answer the door, only to have Catalina and sis walk up and tell her the ‘bad news’ that Adela’s on the point of death! Alicia offers to help in any way.
Adela’s enjoying a happy meal in the hospital and Gustavo is feeling guilty about the whole deception thing. She tells him he’s weak, only she has the strength to do the things they need to do.
Alicia’s drying Catalina’s hair (this is how she helps?). Catalina tells her that she can’t marry a man she doesn’t love. Alicia’s relieved! She didn’t want to think her friend could do that.
Eduardo (navy blue suit) is marrying Sylvia (blue/lavendar slip dress) and making goofy faces as he says “I do”. He looks like a condemned man, but at the same time he’s thinking “okay, Catalina, now there’s nothing you can do, ”
Catalina opens the door and it’s Sebastian. He wants to kiss her (sweater too low for her tan lines), but she’s too upset about her mother. He offers to find a good doctor. She wants to tell him that it’s over but he interrupts and tells her that his dad’s come around. She starts again to say it’s over but lil’ sis comes in and says she’s in a hurry to go see mama. Sebastian agrees with lil’ sis and they go.
Sexy Mac is having breakfast when in comes in Ramiro to talk to Car about what he heard last night. Mac wonders why he’s so surprised. He accuses Mac of being the reason for Car talking so crazy (bad company and all)
Carmelo goes to visit Antonietta to find out the truth about his parentage.
Ric is vainly trying to impress a nurse with his muscles when Catalina and Sebastian and sis come in. He tells them that she’s very bad. Gustavo enters the waiting room and tells them that Adela wants to see Sebastian and Catalina together. She tells them to come closer. Before I die, Sebastian tells her that she will have the best care! Adela asks him to promise that she’ll marry Catalina before she dies!

Telenovela-World: Summary #9 Author: Sylvia Date: 10-19-99 13:34 PDT
At the hospital
Adela is dying, she can hardly breath and asks Sebastian and Catalina to marry because she wants to die in peace and leave them enjoying their love. Sebastian remembers the conversation with his father and the promise he made to call his dad before making any commitment to Catalina. He makes up his mind and asks for a judge.
Outside Adela's room
Luisa is crying desperately. Her dad is embracing her. Ricardo and Alicia are near them. Sebastian gets outside of the room and tells them "we need a judge." Alicia asks "a judge or a priest." We need a judge, Adela wants us to get married; that is her last wish and we are going to so do.
At the ranch
Carmelo is speaking to Antonieta, trying to convince her to tell him about his origins. She tells him that his origin is so low that she should look for it with the "tamalera." He gets mad and swears revenge.
Don Lupe is speaking to Ramiro asking him to tell Carmelo to take care of a horse. Don Lupe is so proud of Carmelo, for he is better than a vet since he has learned so many things at the ranch and he is the best capataz. Don Lupe confides in Ramiro that he is worried about Sebastian, but anyway, he trusts in him because Sebastian promised not to make "burradas."
At the hospital
Sebastian and Catalina are receiving the pre-nuptial analysis and he is vowing his love to her.
At the ranch
Martina and Emilia are arguing because Martina is willing to give Catalina a chance since her brother loves her so much. Emilia gets mad, she says that Martina is betraying her and swears to win Sebastian for her and from now on, "we are enemies".
At the hospital
Catalina is crying, she doesn't want her mother to die. "Mi Catalina" calls her Sebastian. Catalina tells him that she is grateful because he is doing such things for them. "I love you."
Outside of Adela's room
Luisa is crying, she doesn't want her mother to cry and Gustavo tells her not to worry, "you will see, after Catalina and Sebastian get married, your mother might be suddenly recovered."
At the cantina
Carmelo is remembering Antonieta's words; meanwhile he is drinking tequila. Ramiro joins him and wants to know if Carmelo has any proof of the things he was shouting yesterday about being don Lupe's son. Carmelo tells him that he doesn't have any, and that he tried to speak with Antonieta, but she is a bitter woman and despised him, but she will pay him for this.
At Antonieta's yard
Antonieta is reading and Emilia arrives. She wants to make a proposal to Antonieta: should they join forces, because Sebastian is in love with another woman and Martina has betrayed Emilia. Antonieta accepts to help her if and when Emilia will help her to harass don Lupe. Emilia wants to know why Antonieta hates so much to don Lupe and Antonieta tells her that they are going to work together, but that is her secret and she is not going to speak about it.
At the hospital
Alicia is trying to convince Catalina not to marry Sebastian but Catalina tells her that this is her mother last wish and that she is going to marry Sebastian not out of convenience for his money but just to make true her mother's desires.
Adela is dying and calls Catalina. Everybody is ready for the wedding. The judge asks for a witness and Alicia refuses to be one. Ricardo grabs a nurse and brings her in. The judge starts with the ceremony and Ricardo rushes him. They do not have time to lose. The judge marries them in "articulo mortis." Sebastian kisses Catalina. A breathless Adela thanks them. Catalina and Luisa get frantic "Please don't die, please." They are crying.
At the ranch
Rufina is saying goodbye to Josefa, when don Lupe arrives and stops her. He wants to know if Josefa knows if Antonieta has the last letter that don Lupe's wife wrote. No, Josefa doesn't know. Don Lupe tells her that he is concerned that his children could get to know how was their mother. He has tried to form a good image of her even though it is a big lie.
At the cantina
Carmelo is telling Ramiro that he hates Sebastian because he is enjoying everything that belongs to him. Ramiro defends Sebastian and reminds Carmelo that the three of them are friends since childhood that that Ramiro knows by heart that Sebastian is a good man.
Outside of Adela's room
Sebastian and Catalina are trying to calm down Luisa. Alicia is near them. She is afraid. "Let's pray." Catalina thanks Sebastian for having married her and he says that he was the winner. He kisses her. Alicia is sad.
Inside Adela's room
The doctor is wondering why Adela is making so much noise if she is not ill and why she is spending so much money, anyway. Adela tells him that this hospital is the best money she has spent so far.
At the ranch
Martina is speaking with Rufina, she is telling her about Emilia being mad at her. Martina is hoping that, at least, Catalina is good to her brother to make these things worth, because Emilia is the best and only friend she has ever had.
At Antonieta's house
Emilia is telling Antonieta that they should go to Mexico City to know Catalina and Antonieta tells her that it is best to be in their own ground. Emilia doesn't understand and Antonieta gives her an example: "take Carmelo, for instance, he thinks that he is don Lupe's son." Emilia thinks that it is a crazy idea but Antonieta tells her that they are going to take advantage of Carmelo's resentment.
At the hospital
Sebastian, Alicia, Luisa and Catalina are together. Sebastian then tells them that he is going to make a call and Alicia tells them that she has to report to her job. Catalina is happy that her mother got her last wishes and then thinks "now Eduardo is just in my past". She starts crying and Sebastian comes back and asks her what is the problem? "It's my mom, I am crying for her."
At Lalo's home
Silvia and Lalo are packing his stuff and Silvia wants him to throw away all his things. He is unwilling to leave his things and she tells him that he has such a bad taste. Eduardo gets mad that tells her that she is his wife not his owner and that should she keep on doing this to him, then it's better for her to leave him and forget about him. She tells him that he should not be mad and that she has a wedding present for him.
At the ranch
Rufina is telling Ramiro that Martina is sad about her friend Emilia. Martina overhears and tells don Lupe who is around them "Let's go to Mexico City, so we can get to know Catalina". Don Lupe agrees and they leave.
Outside Lalo's home
Silvia takes Lalo to a yellow car (sorry, I don't know which car was it, I only can tell Volkswagens from trucks, that's all). And tells him that this is his present. While they are at this, Alicia spots them and Eduardo tells her that this is his wedding present. "It's a shame that you are going to pay such a big price for it." Silvia gets mad and tells Eduardo that she is envious, don't pay attention to such a "naca."
At Catalina's home
Sebastian is telling Catalina that she must be tired, it is better if she goes to get some rest by now. She thanks him once again. They hope for a miracle that brings back Adela's good health. They start kissing and Sebastian wants to go on with the wedding night. Catalina gets mad and tells him that this is not going to happen until they get a religious wedding. Sebastian apologizes and promises her, as soon as her mother recovers, the most beautiful wedding in a church. Sebastian then tells her that he is leaving for the ranch to he can tell his dad about their wedding.
At the ranch
Martina and don Lupe are getting ready for their trip. Don Lupe is telling Carmelo to take care of "Rebozo." "Not to worry, I'll take care of him." Don Lupe tells Macario "See why do I say that he is my right hand?" They leave for the Mexico City apartment and Carmelo tells Macario that he hates that they are enjoying what is really his.
Carmelo is alone and Emilia arrives telling him that they should talk. Carmelo tells her that he is not interested in whatever she has to tell him. "Not even about your background?"
At the hospital
Luisa is talking to Adela she says that she is so young that nobody pays attention to her. Luisa is wondering why Adela recovered so fast and she doesn't has <suero> and Adela tells her that modern medicine is wonderful.
At the ranch Carmelo is telling Emilia not to tease him. Emilia tells her that she can milk information from Antonieta and that they could make a team: she helps him to find out the information he so badly wants and he should make Sebastian to fall in love for Emilia (yeah, right).

Telenovela-World: Summary #10 Author: Ixchel Date: 10-19-99 13:35 PDT
~Summary # 10, Friday 9/3 ~~
At the ranch - Carmelo tells Emilia not to tease him. Emilia tells him that she can milk information from Antonieta and that they could make a team. She could help him find out the information he so badly wants about who his dad was/is and he could make Sebastian fall in love with her. Carmelo asks how he can be sure Antonietta knows about his past & Emilia responds that he's just going to have to trust her because she can't give him any proof. He tells her that he'll have to think about this interesting offer because it could have negative repercussions with Don Lupe. She tells him to not think about it too long 'cause she could change her mind, & she heads towards the pool. (What an arrimada!!) Carmelo tells her nobody's home, but she insists on using their pool.
At the hospital - Luisa is mouth-feeding Adela, but our enfermita tells her she's not hungry anymore. Ricardo tells his mom that he wants to go home to take a shower & change clothes now that she's feeling better because he feels stinky & unclean (poor baby) & wants to go to the gym. Gustavo tells the kids to go home, but Adela insists that Ricardo stay & that Gus take Luisa to get something to eat. Gus gets up & takes Luisa out. Ricardo asks his mom why she doesn't want him to go home. She reminds him that Catalina & Sebastian went home & she doesn't want anybody to interrupt them since it took a lot of convincing to get them to go. Ricardo still doesn't understand so she tells him that maybe at this time the newlyweds are consumating their marriage. They both laugh & Adela tells him that she hopes Catalina gets pregnant soon because there's nothing like a baby to ensure one's husband to stay with you no matter what! She smiles.
At Catalina's home - Catalina tells Sebastian that she is worried about him because he didn't tell his dad they got married. He agrees that he should have at least called & tells her that he had promised his dad they wouldn't get married without telling him first. Catalina asks how he would have known they were going to get married so soon.
At Sebastian's apartment - Don Lupe & Martina arrive & he says the moment they'll meet Catalina & find out what type of girl she is is near. Matina starts calling out for Sebastian, but he is not there. Don Lupe tells Martina he is worried because Sebastian is crazy for Catalina & feels that something bad is happening. Martina asks what could be happening & he says he doesn't know, but that he has a feeling.
At Catalina's home - Sebastian is looking out the window as Catalina brings him a glassof orange juice. She suggests that she go with him to give his dad the news, but he tells her it's better that he go alone & that since her mom is sick she better stay here. She says he's right & tells him she feels bad for having made her mom suffer since all she ever wanted was good things for her despite her methods. Sebastian asks what methods & catalina explains its a family thing & of no importance. He puts his arm around her & they walk towards the window.
At Antonieta's house - Antonieta tells Josefa that sometimes she wishes Matilde wouldn't have died. She laughs & says that at least she made Lupe's life impossible. Josefa tells her that it was God's will & Antonieta tells her to imagine if she would have lived, how many more kids would that big flirt have had and with whom?! And how she would have made them pass as being Lupe's. Josefa tells her that this is the case with Sebastian & Martina & that nobody can really prove they are both Lupe's kids but nobody can prove they're not. Antonieta wishes that letter Matilde wrote would turn up, but Josefa tells her that it's better that it doesn't. (Hmmmm . . . .I'm guessing Carmelo is Matilde's son but not Lupe's.) Antonieta asks if that letter could have that sort of information about the kids, but Josefa once again replies that it better not be found and what if it doesn't mention that, but talks about something totally different? Antonieta is curious & asks what other kind of things; Josefa replies that it could mention other townspeople's secrets. "Are you refering to MY secret?," Antonietta asks. Josefa just says the letter could talk about many things &

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her / Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija / Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 241
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.