Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina (32027 Views)

PMB At ICC: Proud To Be Nigerian By Femi Adesina / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by Chibuzoc(m): 7:52am On May 02, 2020
Lol
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by LordShiva97(m): 7:53am On May 02, 2020
And this essay is for what exactly?
Uncle Femi this is totally irrelevant now, how is a scripted Presidential speech that any reasonable person can predict with some reasonable degree of success important?
It's not as if the lifeless one will say anything unique, meaningful or different. We know that you're paid handsomely to launder the image of the presidency, but we're not interested in a mole that leaked the draft of a presidential speech few hours before broadcast. It's not as if it's a classified document that will threaten national security if it's released.

And if there's a real enemy of the state Uncle Femi, it's your incompetent employers.

2 Likes

Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by afecgivers: 7:54am On May 02, 2020
IbomRant:

https://www.femiadesina.com/enemy-of-the-state-by-femi-adesina/?fbclid=IwAR1sL4BNoHYjcTNRMlTNDmlO9EulYBQW2abCtN1UFVpoati5LZWVt4Sch4E

The Spy They Caught In Aso Villa

Opinion:
Nobody would take this kind of risk except they were being sponsored - and why would people bankroll this kind of mischief? I am glad the mole has been identified and fishedout - security agents will have to keep an eagle eye in case there are more.

Unpatriotic citizens are capable of selling their nations for a pot of soup and there is nothing as dangerous as a spy in one’s bedroom.

This fellow, if he has not done so already, is capable of giving highly classified military intelligence reports to Boko Haram. I am relieved this is over.

Brother Femi! Not enemy of state rather enemy of your job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by ud4u: 7:54am On May 02, 2020
Copy and paste president, how come the message got to the person.

A president that cannot deliver without compilation of speech that passes from one table to the other and ends up making mistakes in most cases.

1 Like

Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by Ope88(f): 7:55am On May 02, 2020
Pathetic.
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by dingbang(m): 7:56am On May 02, 2020
To slap this man dey hungry me
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by Vulcan24(m): 7:57am On May 02, 2020
extracting an evil from multiplicities of evil would not reduce the evil in this govt
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by creepsyme(f): 7:58am On May 02, 2020
PresidentAtiku:
Oga Femi just shut the Bleep up

If you had shame you would have resigned
He is so shameless to have complained, is what they do in aso rock not worst than leaking memo? I wish the spy will keep leaking their secrets everyday. African rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by huptin(m): 7:59am On May 02, 2020
Femi, this long write up is just to save your job, thank God you have identified a fall guy, but that doesn't really absolve you of negligence, if i were your principal i would tread carefully with you henceforth.
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by dederocs(m): 8:00am On May 02, 2020
We the conscious people know who the real enemy of the state are...
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by Nobody: 8:00am On May 02, 2020
Lipscomb:
You mean president should address a whole country without write up? Your education is totally wasted.

educated president don't read directly from scripts. they use the script as an outline to their speech
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by orisa37: 8:01am On May 02, 2020
Too much of a Bad Name to a DOG not a GOD just to enable you hang it. It's a Speech, a Palliative not a Virus or its Vaccine. We have now heard the Speech. Nothing missing. So let PEACE reign.
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by Racoon(m): 8:02am On May 02, 2020
Adesina is...blinded to his own weaknesses of character.As a Buhari’s propagandist, he’s a spiritual host of fabrication.

As a professional liar for Buhari, he has demonstrated that though he’s educated in mind but not in morals. To be sure, Adesina is a menace to our democracy......

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/23/deacon-femi-adesina-shameless-sanballat-bayo-oluwasanmi

So all this gibberish by Femi Adeshina is just to apportion blame for an obvious government failure? Of course the presidential media aides are also looking for who to blame for their incompetency instead of being on the firing line by the govt.This is the real enemy of state.

A government that blame anything except itself for all its abysmal form of governance, appointing dead people into government, blame others for their ineptitude, lies shameless and defiiantly to it's own citizens is worse than an enemy of state.
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by xreal: 8:02am On May 02, 2020
Enemy within.
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by Nobody: 8:02am On May 02, 2020
Corporate2020:

Like Ngozi Iwealla did when she started borrowing to pay Salaries while Oil price was relatively high. She was borrowing to pay Salaries while imPatience Jonathan and her gang of 40 thieves were getting fatter. Imagine borrowing from World Bank and IMF and then sharing the money among your friends. Thunder will strike some people and their generation will never grow.

buhari has borrowed more than all PDP administration combine
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by merit455(m): 8:05am On May 02, 2020
Corporate2020:

Like Ngozi Iwealla did when she started borrowing to pay Salaries while Oil price was relatively high. She was borrowing to pay Salaries while imPatience Jonathan and her gang of 40 thieves were getting fatter. Imagine borrowing from World Bank and IMF and then sharing the money among your friends. Thunder will strike some people and their generation will never grow.
Including your generation
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:06am On May 02, 2020
your write up is full of stories and proverbs....where is the person's name and what has been done to him? I was even thinking this post or Fermi adesina would mention names..typically a Nigerian scenario where names are not mentioned evennif the crime is great...nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by gbemmyjoseph(m): 8:06am On May 02, 2020
Super Story.. Oh President Oh Adviser....
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by KingRabota: 8:06am On May 02, 2020
Why is this garbage load of gunk make FP a second time in less than a week. ?
The NL mods have been paid off as government propagandists. Which kain bias be dis naaah?

Imagine the arrant nonsense
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by KillCorruption: 8:08am On May 02, 2020
The Enemy of State is someone that promotes hatred among the citizenry through hate action: parochial and sectional interest

1 Like

Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by sean079: 8:10am On May 02, 2020
Why is ASO-rock personnel not thankful to the individual that leak the Copy of pre-recorded speech because without him it would have been difficult to comprehend what buhari was dictating out as speech.

1 Like

Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by tyup(m): 8:12am On May 02, 2020
Lipscomb:
You mean president should address a whole country without write up? Your education is totally wasted.

I sincerely suspected that to

1 Like

Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:12am On May 02, 2020
Thank God he didn’t site Fake new has is excuse this time.
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:13am On May 02, 2020
Some people are not interested in the well being of their own country. Sad, very sad. Such would sell their mothers, and their country for thirty pieces of silver. Thou art in the midst of foes, watch and pray.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by BeardedMeat(m): 8:13am On May 02, 2020
Corporate2020:

Oboy all these are still happening as we speak. There's no way out because we create strong men rather than strong institutions that respect no man.
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by sotall(m): 8:14am On May 02, 2020
Damage control with zero effect
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by Engrgreg231(m): 8:19am On May 02, 2020
This femi adesina is a shameless human being what is he trying to say if I were him I won't even utter a word failed government in fact where's president buhari
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by arsenal33: 8:19am On May 02, 2020
Gadafii:
with write up what did he achieve with it, other than to announce may 4th as the day we "can go outside and enjoy our self..its left to God and our immune system"

Was that part of the write up too, I can see u are very educated, but a dullard without a certificate is lording over you and u can't complain grin
so you know a president who doesn't read from scripts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin / Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market / APC Akara Spot Sighted In Edo State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.