Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina (32030 Views)

PMB At ICC: Proud To Be Nigerian By Femi Adesina / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by Yusman316(m): 7:55pm On May 02, 2020
Gadafii:
with write up what did he achieve with it, other than to announce may 4th as the day we "can go outside and enjoy our self..its left to God and our immune system"

Was that part of the write up too, I can see u are very educated, but a dullard without a certificate is lording over you and u can't complain grin
My guy even GEJ that has a PhD, his national broadcast speech is usually from a written script. It was the same with OBJ. I just don't know why so many of u are on PMB's case like flies on sh*t
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by rabazamba: 8:54pm On May 02, 2020
jericco1:

angry undecided
read wetin you type grin
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by akigbemaru: 4:08am On May 03, 2020
There is the house mouse called ‘oofon ‘ in Yoruba. And there is a delicious soup made from beans called ‘gbegiri.’ Yes, do you remember the popular amala and gbegiri politics as championed by Lamidi Adedibu in Oyo State in those days? That’s the soup I’m talking about. What happens when the house mouse urinates inside the bowl of gbegiri soup? Lassa fever! That’s why we have the Yoruba saying; oofon to si gbegiri, ki eleko ko eko e dani. Translating this into English makes it lose some originality, but let me try. The house mouse has urinated in the pot of gbegiri soup, let all merrymakers find their ways home. So funny!
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by Yakubu113: 9:43am On May 03, 2020
Why not use the same energy to go after the cabal or are there not also enemy to the state or maybe there are friends to the the state #clownsinpower
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by Em5(m): 4:46pm On May 03, 2020
PresidentAtiku:
Oga Femi just shut the Bleep up

If you had shame you would have resigned

You and everyone that liked your post are FOOLS!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market / Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) / Ajimobi Loses At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.