Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina (32031 Views)

PMB At ICC: Proud To Be Nigerian By Femi Adesina / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by izovibration(m): 10:02am On May 02, 2020
Let our president address us live...Is that too much to ask? Shameless man
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by jice(m): 10:08am On May 02, 2020
Gadafii:
Its rather unfortunate that buhari had to wait for prepared speech to speak to his people,he couldn't speak from his mind how he felt about this whole mess of a virus, but like a robot he was reading a drafted speech that didnt even address the main issue of what plans they have In place to curtail the continuous spread, what our scientists or researchers are doing, if there is any at all, how well to make Nigerians really stay at home by sharing sustenance,(not that dead decayed rice) like groceries,diaries etc, how many isolation centers we have, how many ICU incubators, are they looking forward to patronizing locally made ones etc etc...but that old man just wanted to announce the lockdown will be lifted on 4th of may and after then "you can go outside and enjoy ur self, its left to God and your immune system" I mean what kind of dumb speech was that

Buhari has nothing to offer,he should shamefully resign to his cows in DAura, its really a tough one to be on the side if buhari and still be defending his incompetent and mediocrity, how do u see black and continue to address it as white is beyond my imagination..APC is a bloody cult, they only know how to borrow money,loot it leave nigerians to die like chicken
Weldon chairman. But what do you think what he could; do address a nation like Nigeria without a note without a guide and without written document? Do you think he is that brilliant? No I don't think so. Blame is sweetest Media handlers and his think-tank. Even your analysis than the situation is far deeper with insight than his whole Media handler and the think-tank. Thumbs up bro.
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by jice(m): 10:09am On May 02, 2020
Gadafii:
Its rather unfortunate that buhari had to wait for prepared speech to speak to his people,he couldn't speak from his mind how he felt about this whole mess of a virus, but like a robot he was reading a drafted speech that didnt even address the main issue of what plans they have In place to curtail the continuous spread, what our scientists or researchers are doing, if there is any at all, how well to make Nigerians really stay at home by sharing sustenance,(not that dead decayed rice) like groceries,diaries etc, how many isolation centers we have, how many ICU incubators, are they looking forward to patronizing locally made ones etc etc...but that old man just wanted to announce the lockdown will be lifted on 4th of may and after then "you can go outside and enjoy ur self, its left to God and your immune system" I mean what kind of dumb speech was that

Buhari has nothing to offer,he should shamefully resign to his cows in DAura, its really a tough one to be on the side if buhari and still be defending his incompetent and mediocrity, how do u see black and continue to address it as white is beyond my imagination..APC is a bloody cult, they only know how to borrow money,loot it leave nigerians to die like chicken
Weldon chairman. But what do you think what he could; do address a nation like Nigeria without a note without a guide and without written document? Do you think he is that brilliant? No I don't think so. Blame is sweetest Media handlers and his think-tank. Even your analysis than the situation is far deeper with insight than his whole Media handler and the think-tank. Thumbs up bro.��
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by ugofulfilled(m): 10:11am On May 02, 2020
Lipscomb:
You mean president should address a whole country without write up? Your education is totally wasted.

Interesting. some Nigerians will never cease to amaze you and to a larger extent, amuse you. Well done Sir.
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:12am On May 02, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
And you too shut up and go and meet your uncle atiku and ask him why he sack his staff in this dying period of crisis when all the country are battling with coronavirus how did they want there family of those they sack to survvive
your trade mark na to day talk off point... Go for evaluation
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by ugofulfilled(m): 10:13am On May 02, 2020
Gadafii:
with write up what did he achieve with it, other than to announce may 4th as the day we "can go outside and enjoy our self..its left to God and our immune system"

Was that part of the write up too, I can see u are very educated, but a dullard without a certificate is lording over you and u can't complain grin

Why waste your precious time educating a brainwashed-ignorant-pacifist?
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by Virginnn(f): 10:24am On May 02, 2020
Corporate2020:

Like Ngozi Iwealla did when she started borrowing to pay Salaries while Oil price was relatively high. She was borrowing to pay Salaries while imPatience Jonathan and her gang of 40 thieves were getting fatter. Imagine borrowing from World Bank and IMF and then sharing the money among your friends. Thunder will strike some people and their generation will never grow.
I don't expect you to realise that you are an idiot.
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by tomzyELNINO: 10:50am On May 02, 2020
RUBBISH
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by Nusooo: 10:53am On May 02, 2020
Leaked presidential speech, shame.
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by SmartyPants(m): 11:01am On May 02, 2020
Vulcanheph:
Abeg this spy no get name.

I am concerned that not releasung a name implies the person is in danger.
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by bunmioguns(m): 11:19am On May 02, 2020
KingMicky3286:
Scammer spotted!

Ha

Calling me scammer

You believe everything online is scam? Why don't you check the nairaland thread on my signature..
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by izubext007: 11:57am On May 02, 2020
well am not supporting what he did, his actions were bad I mean very bad. but I most say some thing , " is better to be an enemy of a state, than being an enemy of region. because that's worse." the presidency hatred to some region is very glaring. even a dumped or blind man can feel it.
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by KingMicky3286: 12:40pm On May 02, 2020
You are a scammer . You people doing data business here in Nairaland are all scammers. Here is not a marketplace for selling data.
bunmioguns:

Ha

Calling me scammer

You believe everything online is scam? Why don't you check the nairaland thread on my signature..
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by KingMicky3286: 12:47pm On May 02, 2020
You are a scammer . You people doing data business here in Nairaland are all scammers. Here is not a marketplace for selling data. You people are evil ....
bunmioguns:

Ha

Calling me scammer

Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by Adakintroy2: 1:34pm On May 02, 2020
I can see why they protected the man from a debate or public speech during campaign.

Now you see why you need to subject every leader to the debate testing before putting him on the throne.

I do not hate buhari. But he is not competent or alert enoug for this job.
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by quiteboy(m): 1:38pm On May 02, 2020
Corporate2020:

Like Ngozi Iwealla did when she started borrowing to pay Salaries while Oil price was relatively high. She was borrowing to pay Salaries while imPatience Jonathan and her gang of 40 thieves were getting fatter. Imagine borrowing from World Bank and IMF and then sharing the money among your friends. Thunder will strike some people and their generation will never grow.
when you compare your Change with an alleged Failure, that means your Change is also failure.
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by vertueptime: 1:40pm On May 02, 2020
Lipscomb:
You mean president should address a whole country without write up? Your education is totally wasted.
But cant he do that from time to time, just jut down points and talk like osinbade
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by Bigchristo: 1:46pm On May 02, 2020
IbomRant:

https://www.femiadesina.com/enemy-of-the-state-by-femi-adesina/?fbclid=IwAR1sL4BNoHYjcTNRMlTNDmlO9EulYBQW2abCtN1UFVpoati5LZWVt4Sch4E

The Spy They Caught In Aso Villa

Opinion:
Nobody would take this kind of risk except they were being sponsored - and why would people bankroll this kind of mischief? I am glad the mole has been identified and fishedout - security agents will have to keep an eagle eye in case there are more.

Unpatriotic citizens are capable of selling their nations for a pot of soup and there is nothing as dangerous as a spy in one’s bedroom.

This fellow, if he has not done so already, is capable of giving highly classified military intelligence reports to Boko Haram. I am relieved this is over.
copy and paste media publicity secretary,the whole speech Buhari has been given is plagiarized, this is just a cooked up story to cover up his errors instead of burying his head in shame.
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by subcbouy: 1:55pm On May 02, 2020
gloriaunobi:
In summary, who leak the information?
Wolf in sheep's appearance. In summary, enemy of the state.
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by subcbouy: 1:57pm On May 02, 2020
Bigchristo:
copy and paste media publicity secretary,the whole speech Buhari has been given is plagiarized, this is just a cooked up story to cover up his errors instead of burying his head in shame.
Have you turnitin or just making baseless allegation.?
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by Legendguru: 2:16pm On May 02, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by citizennaija: 2:35pm On May 02, 2020
Femi with this your long essay you have done more harm than good to the image of the Presidency.

I can see a presidential aide trying hard to cover his mistakes. Why are you telling us that the preparation of the speech was made by internal and external effort of persons outside the Presidency.

Alot of Nigerians weren't aware of the leakage or didn't even take the leakage serious until now that you are expressing your excerspartions.

Imagine the time and energy expended in this write up, if you have channeled it towards preparing a good speech for Mr President there would have not been room for mole or rat to operate.

Up your game oga.
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by damesilver(m): 3:33pm On May 02, 2020
OLAFIMIX:
Contact us for your plain and fanciful Ankara at a cheap price. Delivery service available within Lagos. Buy for your self and your loved ones.

This madam keeps regaling us with her beautiful face on this forum. I hope I won’t start seeing this face in my dreams.hmm
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by Kluchi3: 3:51pm On May 02, 2020
As a good and observant journalist that I am, immediately I saw that copy on nairaland I knew there was a discrepancies somewhere, the proofreading and spellings where zero.

Am not surprise many Nigerians are as useless as there personal names always discrediting their own Country, what a shame.

We ought to learn to pray and bless this our country daily basis, because this Country Nigeria is all we've got.

May God bless my Country Nigeria Amen.
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by Kluchi3: 4:00pm On May 02, 2020
As a good and observant journalist that I am, immediately I saw that copy on nairaland I knew there where discrepancies on that copy, the proofreading and spellings where zero.

Am not surprise many Nigerians are as useless as there personal names always discrediting their own Country, what a shame.

We ought to learn to pray and bless this our country on a daily basis, because this is the ONLY Country we've got.

NB: For your professional graphic designs, fiction writing, content creation;

contact us @KCC 09029963744, oluchimary247@gmail.com.
You will be glad you did cheesy
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by Kluchi3: 4:04pm On May 02, 2020
As a good and observant journalist that I am, immediately I saw that copy on nairaland I knew there where discrepancies on that copy, the proofreading and spellings where zero.

We're the change we need.

We ought to learn to pray and bless this our country on a daily basis, because this is the ONLY Country we've got.

NB: For your professional graphic designs, fiction writing, content creation;

contact us @KCC 09029963744, oluchimary247@gmail.com.
You will be glad you did cheesy
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by bunmioguns(m): 5:07pm On May 02, 2020
KingMicky3286:
You are a scammer . You people doing data business here in Nairaland are all scammers. Here is not a marketplace for selling data. You people are evil ....

just because you were scammed by one person now means you should generalise?

check my nairaland thread and see for yourself maybe people ever make any negative comments

check my fb page with 5k likes

@bunmiogunspage

spoiling another person's business wont make yours grow

be guided bro

God bless you
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by KingMicky3286: 6:50pm On May 02, 2020
bunmioguns:

just because you were scammed by one person now means you should generalise?

check my nairaland thread and see for yourself maybe people ever make any negative comments

check my fb page with 5k likes

@bunmiogunspage

All of you are scammers. Please no body should buy data from Nairaland, they are cheaters, scammers..

spoiling another person's business wont make yours grow

be guided bro

God bless you
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by KenModi(m): 7:47pm On May 02, 2020
Gadafii:

You guys get what you asked for. Buhari would stay there till 2023. He is not resigning anytime soon.

When we said vote sensible people, you guys decided to settle for either Buhari or Atiku. Una never suffer reach, more waiting ahead.

Nonsense!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Godswill Akpabio Receives Defectors From PDP In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Ajimobi Loses At Tribunal / APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.