Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina (32028 Views)

PMB At ICC: Proud To Be Nigerian By Femi Adesina / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by softsoul22(m): 8:21am On May 02, 2020
Snitch in the presidency, snitch in the Nigeria army, snitch everywhere! How do we get there?
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by Nobody: 8:21am On May 02, 2020
Gadafii:
with write up what did he achieve with it, other than to announce may 4th as the day we "can go outside and enjoy our self..its left to God and our immune system"

Was that part of the write up too, I can see u are very educated, but a dullard without a certificate is lording over you and u can't complain grin

It's not right thinking to expect a president to ad-lib an essential speech to the country. You're just venting unnecessarily. The president made it clear that there are guidelines to follow and states would roll it out before May 4, which many states have done. The lockdown is not sustainable, especially in this part of our world.

No country has successfully shielded its people from exposure to the virus. Though, many are researching earnestly, the truth is we're left to God and our immune system.

The larger-than-life America with excess ventilators to share around to other countries has the highest fatality rate with 60,000 dead and over 1,000 death in the last 24hrs.

1 Like

Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by Dangrace01: 8:21am On May 02, 2020
OLAFIMIX:
Contact us for your plain and fanciful Ankara at a cheap price. Delivery service available within Lagos. Buy for your self and your loved ones.

I was looking for your profile yesterday. I used all search options. Facemask, Ankara facemask. Nothing came up.

Advice

Structure your ad properly.

Put Ankara facemask or facemask not Ankara

I sent your contact to someone
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by membranus: 8:22am On May 02, 2020
dingbang:
To slap this man dey hungry me

Pls don't do that. Forgive him.
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by Ventura1: 8:24am On May 02, 2020
A proof that President Buhari is incompetent

1 Like

Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by Gadafii: 8:24am On May 02, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

It's not right thinking to expect a president to ad-lib an essential speech to the country. You're just venting unnecessarily. The president made it clear that there are guidelines to follow and states would roll it out before May 4, which many states have done. The lockdown is not sustainable, especially in this part of our world.

No country has successfully shielded its people from exposure to the virus. Though, many are researching earnestly, the truth is we're left to God and our immune system.

The larger-than-life America with excess ventilators to share around to other countries has the highest fatality rate with 60,000 dead and over 1,000 death in the last 24hrs.
stop comparing america to Nigeria,you know thats silly

Nigeria is under testing, that's why u can still sit in ur house and relax, if as at this time we have tested less than 10k nigerians with 2k confirmed cases and over 60 deaths, please do the calculation of how many deaths and confirmed cases by the time Nigeria test 10 million people, are u good at maths

Buhari is a failure, shikena
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by Nobody: 8:26am On May 02, 2020
This man should bury his head in shame, failed government and failed party. You are not ashame to write this

1 Like

Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by CasNova(m): 8:28am On May 02, 2020
God will save Nigeria from the enemies of the State.
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by rabazamba: 8:33am On May 02, 2020
jericco1:
You guys should be ashamed of yourself.. instead of releasing this epistle, why don't you guys teach the president how to make love broadcast and for once interact with its citizens.. since I have known Buhari, he has never been present for any live event be it presidential debates or anything.. he's a coconut undecided
Teach am how to make Love? shocked

1 Like

Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by Nobody: 8:35am On May 02, 2020
Lorry load of TRASH for lawma!

Useless govt of perpetual blames and excuses.......NEXT!
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by KingMicky3286: 8:38am On May 02, 2020
Scammer spotted!
bunmioguns:
Cry me a river

undecided
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by vertueptime: 8:38am On May 02, 2020
You are not wrong, but so as apc, they have borrowed morethan years of 16 years of pdp combined, are they not paying salaries? Is it not from the same borrowed funds or part of it, or must they tell you, apc is like pdp but a worse form of it

Corporate2020:

Like Ngozi Iwealla did when she started borrowing to pay Salaries while Oil price was relatively high. She was borrowing to pay Salaries while imPatience Jonathan and her gang of 40 thieves were getting fatter. Imagine borrowing from World Bank and IMF and then sharing the money among your friends. Thunder will strike some people and their generation will never grow.
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by PigTormentor: 8:40am On May 02, 2020
yyba:
are you a member of IPOB ? just asking for a friend.

What do you expect? By their words and irrational thinking, we shall know them
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by PigTormentor: 8:40am On May 02, 2020
Brilliant piece!!
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by Memphis357(m): 8:47am On May 02, 2020
Gadafii:
Its rather unfortunate that buhari had to wait for prepared speech to speak to his people,he couldn't speak from his mind how he felt about this whole mess of a virus, but like a robot he was reading a drafted speech that didnt even address the main issue of what plans they have In place to curtail the continuous spread, what our scientists or researchers are doing, if there is any at all, how well to make Nigerians really stay at home by sharing sustenance,(not that dead decayed rice) like groceries,diaries etc, how many isolation centers we have, how many ICU incubators, are they looking forward to patronizing locally made ones etc etc...but that old man just wanted to announce the lockdown will be lifted on 4th of may and after then "you can go outside and enjoy ur self, its left to God and your immune system" I mean what kind of dumb speech was that

Buhari has nothing to offer,he should shamefully resign to his cows in DAura, its really a tough one to be on the side if buhari and still be defending his incompetent and mediocrity, how do u see black and continue to address it as white is beyond my imagination..APC is a bloody cult, they only know how to borrow money,loot it leave nigerians to die like chicken

With regards the last paragraph of your post,Mannabbqgrillz,Sarrki and Madridguy would think otherwise....
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by Gadafii: 8:49am On May 02, 2020
Memphis357:

With regards the last paragraph of your post,Mannabbqgrillz,Sarrki and Madridguy would think otherwise....
those zom Bs can't be redeemed grin
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by Swingate(m): 8:51am On May 02, 2020
What is so special about this speech that is so secret? If you have an internal crises please deal with it internally and stop disturbing people with these long stories. People are trying to rebuild their lives after this epidemic crisis.
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by Nobody: 9:01am On May 02, 2020
Gadafii:
stop comparing america to Nigeria,you know thats silly

Nigeria is under testing, that's why u can still sit in ur house and relax, if as at this time we have tested less than 10k nigerians with 2k confirmed cases and over 60 deaths, please do the calculation of how many deaths and confirmed cases by the time Nigeria test 10 million people, are u good at maths

Buhari is a failure, shikena

A good model for democracy and good governance in the world is America. As long as there is a basis for comparison, you don't expect me to mention Chad or Niger.

That said, I don't intend to debate whether Buhari has failed or not. I agree with you entirely on that.

My issue is with you asking the president to ad-lib his speech. That's ridiculous and asked out of ill-will. The president would be irresponsible to address us in such manner and it's people as you who would nail him for it and request for his head at the end.

About the maths, do that yourself. It's a matter of time before our health care system becomes overwhelmed. We've mismanaged the situation already and left at the mercy of our immune system.

3 Likes

Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by donprinyo(m): 9:04am On May 02, 2020
And shekau is a friend.
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by jrusky(m): 9:05am On May 02, 2020
Femi say somethong else or are you going to remain on someone sneaked president speech forever?

Pls say something else or proof if its criminal offense unded our constitution or keep quiet.
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by Ayubaossy(m): 9:06am On May 02, 2020
Oga femi
He don do we re okay now�
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:10am On May 02, 2020
Corporate2020:

Like Ngozi Iwealla did when she started borrowing to pay Salaries while Oil price was relatively high. She was borrowing to pay Salaries while imPatience Jonathan and her gang of 40 thieves were getting fatter. Imagine borrowing from World Bank and IMF and then sharing the money among your friends. Thunder will strike some people and their generation will never grow.
always talking off point. Don't you have shame too?

What Ngozi has achieved, your generation born ams unborn will never dare to

1 Like

Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by jericco1(m): 9:14am On May 02, 2020
rabazamba:

Teach am how to make Love? shocked

angry undecided
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by sleemomymy: 9:26am On May 02, 2020
Gadafii:
Its rather unfortunate that buhari had to wait for prepared speech to speak to his people,he couldn't speak from his mind how he felt about this whole mess of a virus, but like a robot he was reading a drafted speech that didnt even address the main issue of what plans they have In place to curtail the continuous spread, what our scientists or researchers are doing, if there is any at all, how well to make Nigerians really stay at home by sharing sustenance,(not that dead decayed rice) like groceries,diaries etc, how many isolation centers we have, how many ICU incubators, are they looking forward to patronizing locally made ones etc etc...but that old man just wanted to announce the lockdown will be lifted on 4th of may and after then "you can go outside and enjoy ur self, its left to God and your immune system" I mean what kind of dumb speech was that

Buhari has nothing to offer,he should shamefully resign to his cows in DAura, its really a tough one to be on the side if buhari and still be defending his incompetent and mediocrity, how do u see black and continue to address it as white is beyond my imagination..APC is a bloody cult, they only know how to borrow money,loot it leave nigerians to die like chicken

MY SIMPLE ADVICE FOR YOU: YOU HATE BUHARI ABI? NO PROBLEM, GO TO THE MARKET, LOOK FOR ORIGINAL "SNIPER", BUY ONE, COME BACK HOME , LOCK YOUR DOOR FROM BEHIND, DRINK THE SNIPER AND CHILLOUT.
GOOD LUCK.......... grin

1 Like

Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by Rexymania(m): 9:34am On May 02, 2020
You're crying of betrayer, did you people not betray us when we voted you guys in? Did you provide what you promised? Instead you made life difficult for the common man. Anyway, I hate betrayer so the person that leaked the script should be prosecuted
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:42am On May 02, 2020
And you too shut up and go and meet your uncle atiku and ask him why he sack his staff in this dying period of crisis when all the country are battling with coronavirus how did they want there family of those they sack to survvive
PresidentAtiku:
Oga Femi just shut the Bleep up

If you had shame you would have resigned
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by 77up(m): 9:45am On May 02, 2020
yyba:
are you a member of IPOB ? just asking for a friend.
his moniker is enough for you to ignore him sad
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by Nobody: 9:46am On May 02, 2020
Lipscomb:
You mean president should address a whole country without write up? Your education is totally wasted.

You whose education Is not a waste (if at all you have one), what did the written speech address? Of all the facts the guy brought out to show how incompetent and clueless this govt is, it is only d part that he said the president should talk to Nigerians without a written speech you saw?

Useless zombie!!!
Re: Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina by tomju(m): 9:56am On May 02, 2020
PresidentAtiku:
Oga Femi just shut the Bleep up

If you had shame you would have resigned
That is ehn, since this man joined PMB maladministration , he turned to something else. It's still paining me that I supported Buhari in the first place. I shouldn't have. Look at the so called SIP, Katsina state has the highest cash transfers. Listen to the news, if the federal government is doing anything , Katsina must be a beneficiary. I blame Goodluck Jonathan honestly, no solid project in Bayelsa. Up till now, his home town does not have access to power from the public utility system. Why? No good roads, nothing. Or maybe they have I dont know. But its sickening to imagine that the south south had a president for 6 years! They were buying private jets. There was an article that came out, that the number of private jet owners in the south south is more than that of Nigeria combined. We lost out. People think good governance is just empowering people! It's beyond that. You must strengthen institutions. People die and go, but institutions remain. What legacy would you bequeath to succeeding generations? Food for thought.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market / Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin / APC Akara Spot Sighted In Edo State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.