Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Would You Add Someone You Don't Know Well On Facebook? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Add Someone You Don't Know Well On Facebook? (2593 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / Don't Know What To Do / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Add Someone You Don't Know Well On Facebook? by nurabela: 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2011
Would you add someone you don't know well on facebook?
Re: Would You Add Someone You Don't Know Well On Facebook? by ekubear1: 11:09pm On Jan 10, 2011
Pretty par for the course in fbook to add someone you just met, or don't know very well. I do it all the time (especially if a cute girl).

Up to you though, e no be by force
Re: Would You Add Someone You Don't Know Well On Facebook? by PUMBA1(f): 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2011
Of course. I've made a lot of friends there and that's one of the reasons it called a SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE. grin
Re: Would You Add Someone You Don't Know Well On Facebook? by CrazyMan(m): 11:56pm On Jan 10, 2011
Yes
Re: Would You Add Someone You Don't Know Well On Facebook? by adagz01(m): 7:42am On Jan 11, 2011
Yes esp girls
Re: Would You Add Someone You Don't Know Well On Facebook? by pwiz(m): 8:03am On Jan 11, 2011
It doesn't mean that any body u knw that u must add at least try to explore more friends, poo, NEXT
Re: Would You Add Someone You Don't Know Well On Facebook? by pwiz(m): 8:03am On Jan 11, 2011
It doesn't mean that any body u knw that u must add at least try to explore more friends, poo, NEXT
Re: Would You Add Someone You Don't Know Well On Facebook? by adexchamp(m): 8:27am On Jan 11, 2011
nurabela:

Would you add someone you don't know well on facebook?
Sure why not,Facebook is a social networking site and also an avenue to make friends from all over the Globe, !
Re: Would You Add Someone You Don't Know Well On Facebook? by Phate07(m): 9:01am On Jan 11, 2011

Why not? Its for connecting with people, so its not a big deal.
Re: Would You Add Someone You Don't Know Well On Facebook? by iyatrustee(f): 9:08am On Jan 11, 2011
why not? i would gladly add phate07 if he chooses to extend his hand of facebook friendship cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Add Someone You Don't Know Well On Facebook? by Mcleo007(m): 9:24am On Jan 11, 2011
I used to do that a lot especially when I initially joined fb. I stopped it the day I saw the way a girl I saw sitting beside me at a cybercafe hissed at her friend invites and passed dis comment, "some people are just annoying. They think they can jus add anybody to their friends list anyhow they like. Abeg,make I ignore them jor." The guttural way she sounded abt it really got at me.
Re: Would You Add Someone You Don't Know Well On Facebook? by freecocoa(f): 9:35am On Jan 11, 2011
Yes.
Re: Would You Add Someone You Don't Know Well On Facebook? by Phate07(m): 9:53am On Jan 11, 2011
iyatrustee:

why not? i would gladly add phate07 if he chooses to extend his hand of facebook friendship cheesy cheesy cheesy

Emmm, Iya, do you know him, enough to want to connect with him on facebook? cheesy
Re: Would You Add Someone You Don't Know Well On Facebook? by iyatrustee(f): 10:02am On Jan 11, 2011
Freecocoa! [s]iya rushes and hugs her while wondering where she has been all this while[/s] i no see your "Hand me down" boyfriend Silvertuke grin grin grin

Errmmm. Phate07 Bro,would you pls read the discussion tittle again,  tongue
Re: Would You Add Someone You Don't Know Well On Facebook? by Phate07(m): 10:14am On Jan 11, 2011

Emm, Iya madam can you help me read? tongue
Re: Would You Add Someone You Don't Know Well On Facebook? by iyatrustee(f): 10:28am On Jan 11, 2011
^^^ oh Gladly! the man talk say, whether you go fit agree make person wey you no know, never see before become your friend for facebook grin grin grin
Re: Would You Add Someone You Don't Know Well On Facebook? by Phate07(m): 10:53am On Jan 11, 2011

So, whats your facebook address? undecided tongue
Re: Would You Add Someone You Don't Know Well On Facebook? by Tinksh(f): 11:01am On Jan 11, 2011
No, cos i have a child and lots of pics of family, friends and my boy so i wouldnt let just anyone on. Lots of sickos out there and im very protective of the people i care about.
Re: Would You Add Someone You Don't Know Well On Facebook? by Omolola1(f): 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2011
Yes
Re: Would You Add Someone You Don't Know Well On Facebook? by 190: 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2011
NEVER,

cos it shows how cheap you are,
I reject alot of entities all the tyme undecided
Re: Would You Add Someone You Don't Know Well On Facebook? by iice(f): 2:10pm On Jan 11, 2011
I neva add my cousins na one loon i no sabi i go add?
Re: Would You Add Someone You Don't Know Well On Facebook? by delicious1(m): 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2011
Well it's hard to add someone you don't know that well-but even if I did, it'd be with limited access.
Re: Would You Add Someone You Don't Know Well On Facebook? by 190: 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2011
^^Nigerian women all all tom di[i]c[/i]ks and harry,

they call it: Random fishing, saying you never know where the lucky SHARK lies,although they are in a relationship

showing how Cheap, they, undecided undecided
Re: Would You Add Someone You Don't Know Well On Facebook? by PTBNaija(f): 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2011
I only added someone I didn't know well once.

I used to accept friend requests from people I didn't know, until it got to the point where I was getting at least three a day from people I didn't know (not to talk of party promoters), that's when I stopped.

1 Like

Re: Would You Add Someone You Don't Know Well On Facebook? by Spclst900: 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2011
topic

i don't

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Say Are Reasonable Grounds For Divorce? / Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? / How About These Scammers Called Chicks???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.