Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? (22512 Views)

Which Profession Do Ladies Find Most Attractive For A Man? / Most Attractive Features Men Look Out For In Women / How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Dsense(m): 3:19pm On Jan 12, 2011
^^^Chai . . .early in the morning grin
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by iice(f): 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2011
Wetin naw? grin
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Donmeca(m): 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2011
Nakele:

GOOD HEART, INTTELIGENCE, WHAT HE SAYS & HOW HE SAYS IT (very important), IF HE HANDLES HIMSELF WELL.

@Nakele, girl what else wud I do to turn u onto my side? I got all dat u listed. . .My heart is as white as SNOW, my brain is hotter than FIRE, I can say WHATEVER u want HOWEVER u want it (very important), I handle myself like NO OTHER - my carriage is SUPER!

So tell me my lady, what else? I'm@your service.  kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by SmashingM(f): 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2011
Charisma, sense of homour, compassion, confidence, appreciative, determined, success driven and sex appeal.

andyprez:

no offense ladies, I believe u ladies are confused. But lets get serious, We all know its the MONEY that matters. But its funny that I haven't seen much of the 'honest' talks cos ya'll (& I mean you all) enjoys lies but fails to admit it openly.

The OP said "non physical thing"
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Donmeca(m): 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2011
SmashingM:

Charisma, sense of homour, compassion, confidence, aprreciative and sex appeal.

The OP said "non physical thing"

Yeah, the guy was right, HONESTY is NOT PHYSICAL, is it? U guys say intelligence so d guy can coin lies on d spot. . .no one wants high BP grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2011
iice:

Well that takes you out of the pool of intelligent people.

Well said!!!

So ffing on point!!!

Blackteeth:

iice, am not bothered a bit about that crap statement of yours cos thats how YOUR OWN intelligence works. Who da hell is an INTELLIGENT MAN? Some people may be smarter than the others, but the difference is just neglible. Every normal human has approximately the same brain power. What happens is people's temperament makes it look like some people are dull. Besides nobody can always give the best solutions to problems. Where your intelligence fails, another man's intelligence picks up. Besides I have long noticed how you keep posting scrambled messages here. I guess thats your way of claiming intelligence. I don't even remember any single wise and well-thought coment you have made on NL.

What kind of reetard is this ffs? undecided
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by orgasm(m): 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2011
iyatrustee:

his Signature on his bank cheque grin grin grin grin grin
Lol! Dat got me cracking gurl.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2011
Sagamite:

What kind of reetard is this ffs? undecided

grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Dsense(m): 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2011
iice:

Wetin naw? grin
Nothing ooo cheesy
But the poor boy must be shedding tears by now grin
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by orgasm(m): 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2011
You all ladies are missing it.
It should be O.R.G.A.S.M! wink
Medical records shows that 55% of ladies never experience it in their lifetime.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2011
heavenly feeling:

Sir, to experience orga**sm, you have to get very very physical. Read the thread title again.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by OAM4J: 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2011
Blackteeth:

iice, please read my previous response again. I NEVER said temperament makes someone intelligent, I only said that it makes it appear like one is too intelligent or dull. For instance, you may watch those with a loud kind of temperament, they always talk with boldness and confidence, and that may decieve people to think that their brains are flaming hot. Those with a quiet nature on the other hand who don't say much may be mistaken as unintelligent fellows. Do you get me?

Blackteeth:

The cardinal point of what am saying is; THE ISSUE OF WHO IS AN INTELLIGENT MAN OR NOT, SHOULD NOT CREATE MUCH OF A BUZZ. EVERYONE IS INTELLIGENT, BUT WITH SLIGHT NEGLIBLE VARIATIONS.

You sound quite unintelligent (no offence, wish there is a better way I can put it)

Temperaments and Intellegence are two parrallel lines that do no mix. Being loud or quiet has NOTHING to do with being intelligent. It is not by bragging, its either you are intelligent or not.

And did you say "EVERYONE IS INTELLIGENT"? shocked shocked  Anyway, it takes only a smart/intelligent person to identify another.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 4:43pm On Jan 12, 2011
heavenly feeling:

Wow! So 55% of women surely have never met me or will never meet me. [Straight face]
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by iice(f): 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2011
Why am i not surprised Oga Saga found this thread? grin

D-sense:

Nothing ooo cheesy
But the poor boy must be shedding tears by now grin

I said no offense naw, just like he said.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by DoubleN(m): 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2011
Na wah for this babes o! What happened to God Fearing men?
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2011
OAM4J:

Anyway, it takes only a smart/intelligent person to identify another.

GBOA!!!

Thank you!

It really does take intelligence to identify intelligence. That was so ffing clear a few times they have asked people to suggest intelligent people on NL and some of the names people suggest will knock you off your seat.

MzD@rkSkin:

grin grin

From the little the guy (Blackteeth) has written, I can assure you that if he was any extra degree dumber, he would need to be watered everyday. He is extremely dumb!
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2011
Sagamite:

From the little the guy (Blackteeth) has written, I can assure you that if he was any extra degree dumber, he would need to be watered everyday. He is extremely dumb!

LOL it is too early for you to try to kill me with laugh Sagamite, dont be so hard on him lol.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 4:51pm On Jan 12, 2011
Double N:

Na wah for this babes o! What happened to God Fearing men?

A significant proportion of them are one due to lack of intellect!
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by OAM4J: 4:57pm On Jan 12, 2011
Sagamite:

lol grin grin grin You need deliverance, and must be conducted by 7 Archbishops. grin
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 4:58pm On Jan 12, 2011
OAM4J:

lol grin grin grin You need deliverance, and must be conducted by 7 Archbishops. grin

Mo mor!!! (I know!!!) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2011
SMH grin.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by DoubleN(m): 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2011
Sagamite:

This ur grammer na die o!  shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by OAM4J: 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2011
Double N:

This your grammer na die o!  shocked shocked shocked

hahahaha grin grin grin You need to step up to Saga's intellect to understand him, hopefully he will break it down for u grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by DoubleN(m): 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2011
OAM4J:

hahahaha grin grin grin You need to step up to Saga's intellect to understand him, hopefully he will break it down for u grin grin
lol.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2011
My deliverance no go easy sha, it will be intense.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEeA7BdjteM&feature=related[/flash]
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by OAM4J: 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2011
Sagamite:

My deliverance no go easy sha, it will be intense.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEeA7BdjteM&feature=related[/flash]

Mo mor ( I know) That is why it has to be conducted by 7 (powerful) Archbishops and under the supervision of the Pope himself grin
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by MrsChima(f): 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2011
I see you back Sagamite. Are you confessing something Sir? shocked
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2011
Double N:

This your grammer na die o!  shocked shocked shocked

If you need any further explanation, feel free to read:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-505643.0.html

Whilst there are intelligent reasons for some to follow religion, and some intelligent people do, majority of people follow it due to paucity of intellect.

Here is a recent debate that caught my interest by 2 people I regard to be part of the clerisy (one thing Blackteeth DEFINITELY does not not hold membership of).

FYI: I think Tony Blair won despite the louder applause from the audience for his adversary. I am also happy he won because I am (surprise surprise) pro-religion, contrary to the belief of many.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ3IsS1ZJ-k&feature=related[/flash]

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRZ92RpHtgo&feature=related[/flash]

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyJy4gSIAWI&feature=related[/flash]

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiqJuPf8tpE&feature=related[/flash]

There is more (Part 6 to 9), if anyone is interested, visit youtube for the rest.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by mykali(m): 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2011
funny replies. I love the way some people reply 'unintelligent' posts.

As for the topic, I think most girls here have said 99% of it. . . grin
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by SOPRANO(m): 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2011
[/b] @ freecocoa

y r you depicting my character in public ?, grin grin[b]
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Dsense(m): 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2011
iice:

Why am i not surprised Oga Saga found this thread? grin

I said no offense naw, just like he said.
I just hope he read the ''No offense'' before he starts thinking of commiting suicide grin
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by MrsChima(f): 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2011
Sagamite seem to like strange threads. Not surprising.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? / Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.