Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? (22501 Views)

Which Profession Do Ladies Find Most Attractive For A Man? / Most Attractive Features Men Look Out For In Women / How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by MrsChima(f): 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2011
Sagamite and Blackteeth, you both will be having issues with the moderators if you guys don't cut that out.  It is important that you follow the rules.  Thank you.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2011
Blackteeth:

mzdarkskin, how could someone criticize you without stating the reasons behind his criticizism Thats so silly. It means he had no opinion. He typed for typing sake. Probably to announce his presence.

If you know you didn't do anything wrong, the nest thing is to leave it @ that. Sagamite is a man who likes a challenge sometimes too much lol. but if someone comes @ you like that and they want to take you up on a challenge you are not willing to take on, ignore them. Let them call you all the names they want to, like someone said sometimes silence is the best answer.

@Sagamite please leave the man alone undecided
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Blackteeth(m): 6:45pm On Jan 12, 2011
Sagmite, silly excuse indeed!! Ok. If my opinion was too dumb to be disproven, then it means you are far more daft than I am. If you cannot correct a dumb person to realize his mistake then get outta here!! Its totaly useless. Stop using a new thread as an excuse to explain yourself. You have the chance here.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2011
Blackteeth:

Sagmite, silly excuse indeed!! Ok. If my opinion was too dumb to be disproven, then it means you are far more daft than I am. If you cannot correct a dumb person to realize his mistake then get outta here!! Its totaly useless. Stop using a new thread as an excuse to explain yourself. You have the chance here.

You surely have no guts, shut up puci!
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by MrsChima(f): 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2011
Gentlemen!! Order please!
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2011
*sighs*  embarassed cry undecided.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by babyme1(f): 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2011
Did i miss anything? Oga Saga is about unleashing the dragon(sits down by the corner with my timer).
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by denzel2009: 6:55pm On Jan 12, 2011
Blackteeth, what have you done?

Stop challenging Sagamite,just go and reread everything you typed advisably during your lucid interval and then apologise.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Blackteeth(m): 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2011
Sagamite, the funny thing is that you keep replying and consuming precious space which you would have used to disprove my earlier comment. Jobless retard!
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2011
Blackteeth:

Sagamite, the funny thing is that you keep replying and consuming precious space which you would have used to disprove my earlier comment. Jobless not-so-smart person!

Oya, I have done you the favour and helped you open it.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-584507.0.html#msg7517320

You have guts? You are not daft? I dare you to go and clarify.

I am hungry tonight, it has been a while since I had an intellectual destruction meal. You are toast!
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by babyme1(f): 7:05pm On Jan 12, 2011
Phweee! Im off to where the action is taking place. Blackteeth oya come over,lol!
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2011
Lord have mercy.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by OAM4J: 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2011
Blackteeth:

iice, please read my previous response again. I NEVER said temperament makes someone intelligent, I only said that it makes it appear like one is too intelligent or dull. For instance, you may watch those with a loud kind of temperament, they always talk with boldness and confidence, and that may decieve people to think that their brains are flaming hot. Those with a quiet nature on the other hand who don't say much may be mistaken as unintelligent fellows. Do you get me?

Blackteeth:

The cardinal point of what am saying is; THE ISSUE OF WHO IS AN INTELLIGENT MAN OR NOT, SHOULD NOT CREATE MUCH OF A BUZZ. EVERYONE IS INTELLIGENT, BUT WITH SLIGHT NEGLIBLE VARIATIONS.

Blackteeth:

OH MY GOD!!! where was I when these two bushmen in the names of SAGMITE and OMAJ entered this thread and spewed dungs everywhere? The  called sagmite couldn't even disprove what I said. And the fool called OMAJ quoted sh1t which I didnt say. FOR GODS SAKE I NEVER DREW A LINE LINKING TEMPERAMENT AND INTELLIGENCE. Even iice herself knows that. I wouldnt say anything more cos its obvious both of you guys are liking iice's backside cos she's a woman. Naawa for strenght of a woman. SAGAMITE and OMAJ, I challenge you guys both to bring in your asrses back in here lets Iron it out.

Please dont just start. I will advice you log out now and pretend your internet develops a fault or find any other excuse(if your intelligent is up to), Unlike Sagamite, am trying to be nice to you. cool grin

If you have any intelligence in you, you will know that the more you rebuff your 1st post the foolish you become. The dumbest thing you wrote is the bold. Simply made you dumber than you were at the start.

Just log out. I will advice you dont respond to the thread Sagamite opened for you. . . You see am a nice guy. wink grin
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Phate07(m): 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2011

Hmmm. Is the drama over? Did i miss anything? undecided
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by chic2pimp(m): 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2011
@POST

Arrogance is certainly one of the Non Physical Attributes Ladies find attractive in Men. Though most won't admit it.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by queensmith: 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2011
chic2pimp:

@POST

Arrogance is certainly one of the Non Physical Attributes Ladies find attractive in Men. Though most won't admit it.

you really think so? arrogance can make the man on earth look ugly!
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by MrCork17: 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2011
queensmith, madam so r u sayin u r attracted to me coz I have moiney

& a 17inches badonkey karata? undecided
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Blackteeth(m): 8:23pm On Jan 12, 2011
Sagamite, Unfortunately I had to go do some things. But wait a minute, HA HA HA HA HA!!! loooool!! Is that the thread? Nope!! I wouldn't go there cos the egg was layed here. Anyway let me sound off the second BUHA HA HA HA cos you have already commited a big blunder with the title of the thread. Please read through my comment again and tell me whether I outrightly said EVERYONE IS EQUALLY INTELLIGENT. Why couldnt your pin head see that I said EVERY HUMAN HAS "APROXIMATELY" THE SAME LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE, AND ONLY A SLIGHT NEGLIBLE VARIATION? Stupid thing pls go have a rest.!!!
@OAM4J, you must be very sick indeed!!! Do you really understand what intelligence is? Do you think intelligence is all about scoring mathematics 100%? If anyone isn't HUMANLY intelligent then it implies that he is suffering from a disability. And I will repeat myself again; EVERY NORMAL HUMAN IS NATURALLY AND EQUALLY INTELLIGENT AS DESIGNED BY GOD, BUT ONLY A SLIGHT NEGLIBLE DIFFERENCE EXISTS.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by MrsChima(f): 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2011
Men and their arrogance.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by queensmith: 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2011
I knew it was only a matter of time before the monkey mentioned God! mshew! I will like to see a rational argument just once on this site and not hear religious sentiments
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2011
Blackteeth:

Sagamite, Unfortunately I had to go do some things. But wait a minute, HA HA HA HA HA!!! loooool!! Is that the thread? Nope!! I wouldn't go there cos the egg was layed here. Anyway let me sound off the second BUHA HA HA HA cos you have already commited a big blunder with the title of the thread. Please read through my comment again and tell me whether I outrightly said EVERYONE IS EQUALLY INTELLIGENT. Why couldnt your pin head see that I said EVERY HUMAN HAS "APROXIMATELY" THE SAME LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE, AND ONLY A SLIGHT NEGLIBLE VARIATION? silly thing pls go have a rest.!!!
@OAM4J, you must be very sick indeed!!! Do you really understand what intelligence is? Do you think intelligence is all about scoring mathematics 100%? If anyone isn't HUMANLY intelligent then it implies that he is suffering from a disability. And I will repeat myself again; EVERY NORMAL HUMAN IS NATURALLY AND EQUALLY INTELLIGENT AS DESIGNED BY GOD, BUT ONLY A SLIGHT NEGLIBLE DIFFERENCE EXISTS.

You are reetarded!!!

Go to the thread and put your argument and stop hiding behind derailing a thread, fooool!

The egg was laid here but the chicken can wander there, if not too much of a chicken.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by MrsChima(f): 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2011
What I can say that is not ATTRACTIVE IN A GUY is this. angry angry angry
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Blackteeth(m): 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2011
And why do you guys think scientist came up with the botanical name HOMO SAPIENS which means intelligent man? Of course they know the human race in general is intelligent. Put aside those minor differences in IQ. HUMANS ARE INTELLIGENT SPECIES. Fact!!! This segregation of intelligence is irrelevant.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Blackteeth(m): 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2011
Sagamite, why didn't you say anything about your thread title which you wrote to suite your stupidity? DID I EVER SAY ALL HUMANS ARE EXACTLY EQUALLY INTELLIGENT?
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by OAM4J: 8:46pm On Jan 12, 2011
Blackteeth:

Sagamite, Unfortunately I had to go do some things. But wait a minute, HA HA HA HA HA!!! loooool!! Is that the thread? Nope!! I wouldn't go there cos the egg was layed here. Anyway let me sound off the second BUHA HA HA HA cos you have already commited a big blunder with the title of the thread. Please read through my comment again and tell me whether I outrightly said EVERYONE IS EQUALLY INTELLIGENT. Why couldnt your pin head see that I said EVERY HUMAN HAS "APROXIMATELY" THE SAME LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE, AND ONLY A SLIGHT NEGLIBLE VARIATION? silly thing pls go have a rest.!!!

Are you that dumb that you dont know the reason why Sagamite is inviting you to the other thread?

Ok, let me break it down for you like it is done in Slow Learners Programs. This thread is about "What is the most attractive non-physical thing in a guy", if we deviate and start talking about your foolish assertion, it will mean we are derailing the thread which is against the forum rule. Get it?

Now if you know you are not such a fool making that statement and dem born you well, come to the other thread. Olodo.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 8:48pm On Jan 12, 2011
Blackteeth:

Sagamite, why didn't you say anything about your thread title which you wrote to suite your stupidity? DID I EVER SAY ALL HUMANS ARE EXACTLY EQUALLY INTELLIGENT?

You are reetarded!!!

Go to the thread and complain about the title if you want a reply.

Let me gut, slice and dice you intellectually, fooool! People are waiting there to be entertained, they all know how it will end and your head will be suya.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Mygoldie(f): 8:51pm On Jan 12, 2011
Talkative men and arguementative bit ch men,who can also be as stingy as anything.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by buzugee(m): 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2011
too much testosterone in this mahfukaz. anyway lets juxtapose 'the non-physical things men find attractive in women' in this thread to make it more interesting.
1, individuality (own fashion sense, own method of thinking. does not follow the crowd)
2, serene and easygoing
3, kind
4, peaceful.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2011
OAM4J:

Are you that dumb that you dont know the reason why Sagamite is inviting you to the other thread?

Ok, let me break it down for you like it is done in Slow Learners Programs. This thread is about "What is the most attractive non-physical thing in a guy", if we deviate and start talking about your foolish assertion, it will mean we are derailing the thread which is against the forum rule. Get it?

Now if you know you are not such a fool making that statement and dem born you well, come to the other thread. Olodo.

He knows why I am trying not to engage him on the thread. He is dumb enough so I explained it simple enough.

He is just a pussi that is hiding behind the disruption of a thread.

Heck, I even opened the thread for him when he was pretending he could not be bothered.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Blackteeth(m): 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2011
Am there already. Just to shame you.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by buzugee(m): 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2011
'intelligence' is a subjective entity. intelligence is multifaceted. no one person is intelligent in everything. so based on that, everybody on earth is intelligent its just that some people have not found their calling yet. a savant will be the most unintelligent person in school but when you introduce them to a different world, they excel brilliantly. a savant in london (black kid) will take a copter ride, cast a sidelong glance all over the landscape and scenery of london. then will be dropped off into a studio and he will draw exactly everything he saw, building for building, window for window, landmark for landmark, and street for street. yet this guy was unintelligent in school.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Limaoscar: 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2011
Not all woman want a unintelligent man.  There is nothing attractive or sexy about a unintelligent man.  I guess unintelligent men should be confined in a mental institution waiting removal.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, Chei Nne, eh, odiegwu oh!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.