Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? (22502 Views)

Which Profession Do Ladies Find Most Attractive For A Man? / Most Attractive Features Men Look Out For In Women / How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Blackteeth(m): 8:26am On Jan 12, 2011
iice, am not bothered a bit about that crap statement of yours cos thats how YOUR OWN intelligence works. Who da hell is an INTELLIGENT MAN? Some people may be smarter than the others, but the difference is just neglible. Every normal human has approximately the same brain power. What happens is people's temperament makes it look like some people are dull. Besides nobody can always give the best solutions to problems. Where your intelligence fails, another man's intelligence picks up. Besides I have long noticed how you keep posting scrambled messages here. I guess thats your way of claiming intelligence. I don't even remember any single wise and well-thought coment you have made on NL.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by iice(f): 10:15am On Jan 12, 2011
Blackteeth:

Besides I have long noticed how you keep posting scrambled messages here. I guess thats your way of claiming intelligence. I don't even remember any single wise and well-thought coment you have made on NL.

Yes. . .your intelligence for all it's worth could only stretch to that explanation.  Don't be bothered jare. You already explained that was your OWN intelligence.   And temperament do not maketh a person intelligent.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by daduke2k(m): 10:38am On Jan 12, 2011
^^^ i cal dat muffled gúnshot. Nw datz intelligence.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by queensmith: 10:41am On Jan 12, 2011
Seriously i was just wondering if blackteeth was just intentionally tryin to wind iice up, cos if not he needs to go grow himself some intelligence with that soo called brain power he has!

Blackteeth:

Some people may be smarter than the others, but the difference is just neglible.

WOW! just WOW!
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by daduke2k(m): 10:44am On Jan 12, 2011
wotz wit d wowing?
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Omolola1(f): 10:59am On Jan 12, 2011
She's tripping! lol
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Blackteeth(m): 11:19am On Jan 12, 2011
iice, please read my previous response again. I NEVER said temperament makes someone intelligent, I only said that it makes it appear like one is too intelligent or dull. For instance, you may watch those with a loud kind of temperament, they always talk with boldness and confidence, and that may decieve people to think that their brains are flaming hot. Those with a quiet nature on the other hand who don't say much may be mistaken as unintelligent fellows. Do you get me?
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 12, 2011
1) Intelligence ( I'm not talking about a self proclaimed genius thank you. That will be on my list of turn off)

2) confidence (Again do not get me wrong, I am not talking about cocky guys or overconfident fools)

3) kindness  (yea nice guys are a big turn on for me)

4) Sense of humor (this is no rocket science, every girl luv a funny guy)

5) Manners (respectful guys melt me to my bone)
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by iice(f): 11:28am On Jan 12, 2011
Blackteeth:

iice, please read my previous response again. I NEVER said temperament makes someone intelligent, I only said that it makes it appear like one is too intelligent or dull. For instance, you may watch those with a loud kind of temperament, they always talk with boldness and confidence, and that may decieve people to think that their brains are flaming hot. Those with a quiet nature on the other hand who don't say much may be mistaken as unintelligent fellows. Do you get me?

Ok i get you now.
Still, if a person thinks a quiet nature means unintelligent, or that talking brashly and loudly is intelligent, the person himself/herself is dumb. Not totally disputing what you mean by the 'appearance' of being dull or intelligent - but there is more to a person than what they are appear to be.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by queensmith: 11:54am On Jan 12, 2011
daduke2k:

wotz wit d wowing?

Its the stupidest thing ive ever read!
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Blackteeth(m): 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2011
The cardinal point of what am saying is; THE ISSUE OF WHO IS AN INTELLIGENT MAN OR NOT, SHOULD NOT CREATE MUCH OF A BUZZ. EVERYONE IS INTELLIGENT, BUT WITH SLIGHT NEGLIBLE VARIATIONS.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by LA2(m): 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2011
Money, power, wealth , pick one
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by onyeije1: 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2011
Respect,
Confidence
Kindness
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Abuse: 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2011
Na "SPERM"
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2011
whats with all these replies

na [size=18pt]money [/size]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by yemiyemi: 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2011
Doest it mean that none of you ladies dont like 'The Koko'? tongue cos none has made mention of it. Una dey form sef, all these highlighted features like manners, kindness, integrity, intelligence, handsomness una they talk no reach mind o, if the guy no hold pepper. grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by iyatrustee(f): 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2011
@oyb thank you oh jare! all those intelligence, charisma etc na him man go chop?   . Non Physical thing@ yemiyemi tongue

Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by tushbobo(m): 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2011
hmmm, i m not seeing social status, achievements,carriage/charisma, wealth etc, but we all know these subconsciously turn women on
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by naso2(m): 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2011
oyb:

whats with all these replies

na [size=18pt]money [/size]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
True. "pepper" is a tangible given in this case.

Most "wadded" guys appear to have good sense of humour and intelligent too. It takes intelligence to sign the cheque or hand the ATM pin over. tongue
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by carnal: 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2011
my lady we also maintain that my non physical attraction to her remains;

1- My level confidence and determination (dis she claims is extremely high)

2- kindness  (she maintains dat am a cheerful giver)

3- Humility and respect (dat i can say Yes i hv got it)

4- Religious person (yes dis i can say i kn mysef cos no mata hw bad i am i no de play with God,not church ooo but God cos i b bad guy tru tru)

5- My job (i often ask why my job but her response has been dat i hv a job dat pays 6 digit and its a multinational firm, thou she is a medical doctor hersef)

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by peelovee(f): 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2011
rokiatu:

2) Intelligence ( I'm not talking about a self proclaimed genius thank you. That will be on my list of turn off)

3) confidence (Again do not get me wrong, I am not talking about cocky guys or overconfident fools)

4) kindness  (yea nice guys are a big turn on for me)

5) Sense of humor (this is no rocket science, every girl luv a funny guy)

6) Manners (respectful guys melt me to my bone)

1) Honey  MONEY  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

then others follows as enlisted  shocked  shocked
7) Being man enough (I mean for bed)  grin  grin
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by yemiyemi: 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2011
iyatrustee:

@oyb thank you oh jare! all those intelligence, charisma etc na him man go chop?   . Non Physical thing@ yemiyemi tongue

Thank u o iyatrustee, i kuku ma trust(ee) you cos u no dey dull yoursef. All the so called non physical things in a guy minus 'The Koko' is not in your dictionary and so is applicable to all other ladies that have contributed, Gbam, cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by enkoby: 2:05pm On Jan 12, 2011
intelligence
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nakele(f): 2:14pm On Jan 12, 2011
GOOD HEART, INTTELIGENCE, WHAT HE SAYS & HOW HE SAYS IT (very important), IF HE HANDLES HIMSELF WELL.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Angelfish1(f): 2:15pm On Jan 12, 2011
For me it would be sense of humour and confidence(Not arrogance o) and sensitivity too(but not too mushy), :-/
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Dsense(m): 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2011
OP.
Romance.
Confidence.
Sense of humor.
Intelligence.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by pku(f): 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2011
for me - one who is appreciative, lots of humor and a great companion
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by andyprez(m): 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2011
no offense ladies, I believe u ladies are confused. But lets get serious, We all know its the MONEY that matters. But its funny that I haven't seen much of the 'honest' talks cos ya'll (& I mean you all) enjoys lies but fails to admit it openly.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by deema(f): 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2011
INTELLIGENT, WELL CULTURED AND RESPECTFUL
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by naso2(m): 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2011
andyprez:

no offense ladies, I believe u ladies are confused. But lets get serious, We all know its the MONEY that matters. But its funny that I haven't seen much of the 'honest' talks cos ya'll (& I mean you all) enjoys lies but fails to admit it openly.

The poster says: "What Is The Most Attractive [size=15pt]Non-physical [/size] Thing In A Guy? "
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by nvo5(f): 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2011
A man with a good heart
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by iice(f): 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2011
na_so:

The poster says: "What Is The Most Attractive [size=15pt]Non-physical [/size] Thing In A Guy? "

You dey mind am?

andyprez:

no   offense   ladies,  I   believe   u  ladies   are   confused.   But   lets   get   serious,    We   all   know   its   the   MONEY   that   matters.   But   its   funny   that  I   haven't   seen   much   of   the  'honest'  talks   cos ya'll  (&   I   mean   you   all)   enjoys   lies   but  fails  to   admit  it   openly.

If you've suffered at the hands of women, please don't take it out on all women.  Even if your mother and sister loves lies and worship money, it doesn't mean the rest of us are like them.  No offense. 

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.