Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,496 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea (41453 Views)

Manufacturers Wail As Unsold Goods Pile Up In Warehouses / Nigerian Crude Takes New Hit As Buyers Turn To Cheaper Russian Grade / 20 Nigerian Crude Oil Ships Stranded In International Market Over Reduced Demand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by Lexusgs430: 8:52am On May 04, 2020
searchng4love:

Break up na im sure pass

So when oil no be valid commodity, any more?

Wetin each location, go rely on?..... cheesy
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by annisy(f): 8:52am On May 04, 2020
Diversify our economy @MBuhari and @Apc NO! we must locate oil in lake Chad
So the north can also have a bragging right!!mad and clueless pple

2 Likes

Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:53am On May 04, 2020
garfield1:

You really hate buhari oh up to the extent of transforming last year news into this year news
What does dis have to do with hate? If $3bn of our commonwealth has been frittered on a wild goose chase should one not be concerned?

1 Like

Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by GGSG(f): 8:53am On May 04, 2020
Blackfire:

The east has the highest human resources in the whole of Africa. We are the Jews of Africa.

Nollywood,
Innoson,
Aba industrialization,
Anambra boys importation,
Our sexy beautiful women that other tribes kill to have,
Peter Obi the next president of Nigeria to clean up this mess of a country.

Should I go on
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by seanjy4konji: 8:53am On May 04, 2020
Is it not to loot after sale...have we ever benefitted from the sale..

If it like sink inside ocean

1 Like

Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by searchng4love: 8:54am On May 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

So when oil no be valid commodity, any more?

Wetin each location, go rely on?..... cheesy

Not a problem. It's a blessing
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by GGSG(f): 8:55am On May 04, 2020
u11ae1013:
apart from fufu and cocoyam soup, what resources can you people boast of

Abundant human resources. I wish same could be said about your region.

2 Likes

Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by garfield1: 8:55am On May 04, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

What does dis have to do with hate? If $3bn of our commonwealth has been frittered on a wild goose chase should one not be concerned?
Yes but not in this year's budget as you can see from the links from other guys.let us join hands and fight the corona for now
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:55am On May 04, 2020
jericco1:
Luckily for them it can be sold in the future

at a loss na ? every day on the ship is money
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by Kingrefreshed: 8:55am On May 04, 2020
Handsome777:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailynigerian.com/covid-19-84m-barrels-of-nigerian-crude-oil-unsold-stranded-at-sea-report/amp/

Unfortunately we are still buying fuel at 125 for a litre while in the US the oil companies are paying consumers/buyers to come and take it out from their hands because the cost of keeping the oil vessels afloat in the seas is way more expensive.

I have been campaigning and all I got was threats and a Ban.

1 Like

Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by Samfloxin(m): 8:55am On May 04, 2020
u11ae1013:
We have oil in Abia,Imo and Anambra. We have salt, granites in Ebonyi, we have coal in Enugu. The list is endless

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by Lexusgs430: 8:56am On May 04, 2020
searchng4love:

Not a problem. It's a blessing

Nah blessing we go chop? We still have very little time for adjustments..... We better use this time wisely and productively ......

1 Like

Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by annisy(f): 8:57am On May 04, 2020
Chimookigwe:

The entire South East doesn't produce as much oil as Ondo state.

Even God marginalised Biafra.
This is thesame mind set that made @MBuhari to spend billions of naira searching for oil in lake Chad so that the north can have a bragging right!!!
The eastern Nigeria are more blessed than northern Nigeria (am not from the east for your info) apart from politics name any field a northerners has excelled well?
For every northerner you name I will name 5 easterner that are world class not local champion

7 Likes

Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by omabq(f): 8:57am On May 04, 2020
u11ae1013:

You will soon know When the time comes. For now, fingers crossed.

5 Likes

Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by Nobody: 8:58am On May 04, 2020
I would have suggested donating it to the fish(es) in the waters if they can eat it. Afterall, most Nigerians have benefited from fish more than from the cursed crude; yeah, Nigeria crude is cursed.

We can/will do better as farmers and fishermen.

1 Like

Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by Goodmarlian: 8:58am On May 04, 2020
mtinfx:
Lol

This is just the beginning
Nothing concern me sha
Goes back to trading room grin cheesy
Naira die or not, win win for us

Bros teach me trading now.
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by searchng4love: 8:59am On May 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Nah blessing we go chop? We still have very little time for adjustments..... We better use this time wisely and productively ......
Oga stop whining. You got assets in western Europe.... You're a major importer of mobile devices... So please
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by Nobody: 8:59am On May 04, 2020
Handsome777:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailynigerian.com/covid-19-84m-barrels-of-nigerian-crude-oil-unsold-stranded-at-sea-report/amp/
Palm oil is now more expensive than crude oil. grin grin
Sai Baba.
Sai APC.

cc lzaa itooworwor sarrki

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by shegunmessi(m): 8:59am On May 04, 2020
Hmmm
It ain’t just funny
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by MansoryMX(m): 9:01am On May 04, 2020
All the money from pass sales what has government been doing with it? If not embezzling more than half of it regularly. These are time for government to look into savings and use from there in taking care of the country. Oh! I forgot, we have no Fed Savings, only debts, debts and more debts. Dead country
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by Lexusgs430: 9:01am On May 04, 2020
searchng4love:

Oga stop whining. You got assets in western Europe.... You're a major importer of mobile devices... So please

Oga i shall not take this..... Which kin setup be this............ cheesy

Before i go...... I cast and bind all monitoring spirits......... grin
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by Nobody: 9:01am On May 04, 2020
u11ae1013:
I just hope what happened in oyo in 1600bc will not repeat itself
so u still remember that incident, it wasn't easy for us at period u remember how we always ate pizza without coke.

1 Like

Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by searchng4love: 9:01am On May 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Oga i shall not take this..... Which kin setup be this............ cheesy

Before i go...... I cast and bind all monitoring spirits......... grin
Before I go lexugs430.... Hi
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:02am On May 04, 2020
Diversify Diversify dem no free

Na trailer don jam APC Govt grin

1 Like

Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by Enyimbamercedes: 9:02am On May 04, 2020
Shebi if Nigeria was industrialized and had functional refineries, we would have considerable internal demand at least!

Regulate the activities of the local refiners and sell them crude- No!!!

Provide infrastructure and a conducive environment to attract industries - No

Fix the refineries - No

Diversify economy and reduce reliance on oil revenue- Who sai!!!

Ngwanu... drink your hoil and make sure you also find the oil in the North as well

7 Likes

Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by Lexusgs430: 9:03am On May 04, 2020
searchng4love:

Before I go lexus430gs.... Hi

Hello from the other side....... tongue
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by osusuallstars: 9:03am On May 04, 2020
u11ae1013:
Any other thing apart from skull mining ? Maybe amala and hydrolic soup

2 Likes

Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by SciLab: 9:03am On May 04, 2020
Share the crude, give 1 litre of crude to every adult nigerian and ask everyone to go and look for buyers individually.

1 Like

Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by PigTormentor: 9:04am On May 04, 2020
[s]
NwaNimo1:
Great news....Biafra loading

Dangote.......how market?
[/s]
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by searchng4love: 9:04am On May 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Hello from the other side....... tongue
You need to share your mobile devices market

1 Like

Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by Makavelli25: 9:04am On May 04, 2020
BrokeFeminist:
Let them bring them in.

Who has facebook accounts for sale @ 2k? Needed to run adverts only. Mention me if interested
I have 1 dm me on facebook osagie makavelli
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by SciLab: 9:05am On May 04, 2020
u11ae1013:

Fufu (cassava), cocoyam, palm oil are exportable crops unlike ewedu leaves that no one but yoruba eats.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC / El-Rufai, APC Stakeholders Wade In As Mass Defections Rock Northern States / Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.