Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me (4668 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin / My Girl Collects Money From Men But Claims Nothing Is Going On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by seanjy4konji: 3:51pm On May 05, 2020
You better be enjoying her Toto very well and be spending out of the money..are you married to her

No kill yourself ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 05, 2020
lefulefu:
the man overseas sending her money is even foolish.giving a girl money does not buy her love for u.op on the other hand is naive..instead of him to follow the girl jejeli eat the money he is scared that someone overseas is using money to snatch his girl.

The three "both' of them are confused. grin

On a more serious note., the one abroad may not know she's has someone. Maybe she lied to him. So I can't really say he's foolish. Then the homeboy who's aware and still stuck with her is the one that needs brain resett cos girls of nowadays have chicken brain and may end up falling for the away guy and he'll be here thinking she loves him.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 05, 2020
ednut1:
many of abroad guys foolish
iyam telling u guy.since i have been here girls from naija have been sending various request for me to fund them.one the other day asked for money from me to send her to buy iphone cos her old iphone was damaged.the other one was asking for rent money cheesy.i am not an idiot..i know their game cheesy.there some girls their boyfriends push them to be begging men overseas for money and when such men send the money its the guys who eat all the money cheesy.op can make use of his so called girflriend in such a way.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 05, 2020
Eulalia:

The three "both' of them are confused. grin

On a more serious note., the one abroad may not know she's has someone. Maybe she lied to him. So I can't really say he's foolish. Then the homeboy who's aware and still stuck with her is the one that needs brain resett cos girls of nowadays have chicken brain and may end up falling for the away guy and he'll be here thinking she loves him.

of course she lied to the guy overses nau grin grin.she would be stupid to tell the guy she has someone cos if she does that the guy wont send her shi shi cheesy.but asper the guy overseas is a naija guy im suppose sharp and know that no nigerian girl is single.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 05, 2020
lefulefu:
of course she lied to the guy overses nau grin grin.she would be stupid to tell the guy she has someone cos if she does that the guy wont send her shi shi cheesy.but asper the guy overseas is a naija guy im suppose sharp and know that no nigerian girl is single.

Says who? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 05, 2020
OBONGDON:
Please family, I need your advice as a family, anybody could be in my shoes. Sometimes ago, she called told me about a guy in US who asked her out but she told him, she's in a relationship. Some days later, she told me the guy and her actually chat and I requested to know what they were chatting about. She told me just everything about life, I said okay then moved on. About 3days later, he told me the guy volunteered to help her with some funds to work on her shop "though she's been working on setting up her shop lately". The guy sent 50k, some days later recharge her about $15 for her to renew her sub. She told me everything and showed me their chat and kept telling me not to worry, that she can't date him. Two days ago she told me the guy wants to send across a phone to her or she should find out the one she likes and the price and tell him. She told me about this and was telling me probably the guy wants to entice her with money. Just last night the guy wants to send her money for foodstuffs and she told me again. I wanted making a decision yesterday to tell her to stop all that or probably I should just let her go and focus on myself. Please advice.

This is like daylight robbery. Slowly she will start the comparisons and she will soon realise she deserves better than struggle love and will elope with the USA man.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 05, 2020
Eulalia:

Says who? grin
at least ten men chyking a babe she could easily take out two and be dating them nau cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Tozic: 4:37pm On May 05, 2020
Dande55:
The only thing you could offer is your dick and you are still complaining.

The girl should choose wisely.

Hey sorry. I never intended to say that to you. I didn't check your moniker before quoting you.
Please accept my apology.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 05, 2020
lefulefu:
at least ten men chyking a babe she could easily take out two and be dating them nau cheesy

Well... Not all girls have the strength for that.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 05, 2020
Eulalia:

Well... Not all girls have the strength for that.
hmmm
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 05, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

This is like daylight robbery. Slowly she will start the comparisons and she will soon realise she deserves better than struggle love and will elope with the USA man.
she will still dump the USA guy when she land in the US.dis one na babe wey her eye sharp cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 05, 2020
lefulefu:
she will still dump the USA guy when she land in the US.dis one na babe wey her eye sharp cheesy

It depends, if the guy is ok looking and has a good job and is nice, she will stay. If he is wowo or has a low income job or abuses her emotionally and physically, she will run away.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by UncleSnr(m): 5:27pm On May 05, 2020
Which kind nonsense be this?
Get your own abroad girl that will be sending you $s for sub too.
In this game of Love, .... complete am with what you like.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 05, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

It depends, if the guy is ok looking and has a good job and is nice, she will stay. If he is wowo or has a low income job or abuses her emotionally and physically, she will run away.
for a guy overseas to be sending money like mumu to a girl he hasnt met physically should tell u he is wowor nau cheesy.he is desperate to clamp her with his dollars cheesy cheesy.a good looking guy overseas wont be this foolish cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 05, 2020
lefulefu:
for a guy overseas to be sending money like mumu to a girl he hasnt met physically should tell u he is wowor nau cheesy.he is desperate to clamp her with his dollars cheesy cheesy.a good looking guy overseas wont be this foolish cheesy

Chai you wicked o!! Many Nigerian man abroad seem to think Nigerian girls back home are better morally, the do not know that their Nigerian girlfriends could be texting them while having sex with their Nigerian boyfriend back home. When they marry and bring over the Nigerian girls from Nigeria, they realise their mistakes. There are many amazing girls abroad who are single and faithful and do not have to resort to hawking their bodies for cash.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 05, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Chai you wicked o!! Many Nigerian man abroad seem to think Nigerian girls back home are better morally, the do not know that their Nigerian girlfriends could be texting them while having sex with their Nigerian boyfriend back home. When they marry and bring over the Nigerian girls from Nigeria, they realise their mistakes. There are many amazing girls abroad who are single and faithful and do not have to resort to hawking their bodies for cash.
grin grin grin grin grin pwease the nigerian guys overseas who have such mindset are the ones who have never set their foot in africa or nigeria grin grin grin grin.tell me wich naija guy who have spent his time in naija then travelled overseas would have such a mindset grin grin grin grin.u see all those naija guys abroad who think africa is one sweet utopia with african girls so nice and humble and submissive ..guess what..they havent been to africa before..they visualise africa from the movies they watch there cheesy cheesy cheesy.any naija guy who travelled from nigeria to abroad would never have such a simpish mind.im don wise and he knows what ladies back home are capable of grin.sometimes i laugh when i hear some guys saying that abroad girls are bad and they are stubborn and that they prefer nigerian girls back home cos they are so humble and respectful.its very obvious such men who believe such have never been to nigeria.instead of the mumu to look for a nice girl where he is in yankee he is busy sending all his money to a girl in nigeria he hasnt met cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 05, 2020
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin grin pwease the nigerian guys overseas who have such mindset are the ones who have never set their foot in africa or nigeria grin grin grin grin.tell me wich naija guy who have spent his time in naija then travelled overseas would have such a mindset grin grin grin grin.u see all those naija guys abroad who think africa is one sweet utopia with african girls so nice and humble and submissive ..guess what..they havent been to africa before..they visualise africa from the movies they watch there cheesy cheesy cheesy.any naija guy who travelled from nigeria to abroad would never have such a simpish mind.im don wise and he knows what ladies back home are capable of grin.sometimes i laugh when i hear some guys saying that abroad girls are bad and they are stubborn and that they prefer nigerian girls back home cos they are so humble and respectful.its very obvious such men who believe such have never been to nigeria.instead of the mumu to look for a nice girl where he is in yankee he is busy sending all his money to a girl in nigeria he hasnt met cheesy

I wish I could shake your hand (Whilst abiding by the current social distancing policy) grin. I agree with you. Girls abroad are more assertive and independent but is that a bad thing? Nigerian girls in Nigeria may play nice and play the long submissive/innocent game to get the ring and marriage but most of them who have been taken abroad by this route deal with their husbands. Some of them get divorced within a few years and take everything the man owns.

They are also not the little virgins these men abroad think they are, with the poverty in Nigeria some of these Nigerian girls have to do what they have to do to survive. In fact I would say that girls abroad have slept with less men than their Nigerian counterparts. But let these men continue to be deceived.

I also believe this man's girlfriend has not told her American boyfriend she has a Nigerian boyfriend. She is getting the best of both worlds, free dollars from America without doing anything and sexual healing in Nigeria. She is living the dream, now if she continues being nice, docile, virgin-like and submissive, she will get a ring and a green card.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 05, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

I wish I could shake your hand (Whilst abiding by the current social distancing policy) grin. I agree with you. Girls abroad are more assertive and independent but is that a bad thing? Nigerian girls in Nigeria may play nice and play the long submissive/innocent game to get the ring and marriage but most of them who have been taken abroad by this route deal with their husbands. Some of them get divorced within a few years and take everything the man owns.

They are also not the little virgins these men abroad think they are, with the poverty in Nigeria some of these Nigerian girls have to do what they have to do to survive. In fact I would say that girls abroad have slept with less men than their Nigerian counterparts. But let these men continue to be deceived.

I also believe this man's girlfriend has not told her American boyfriend she has a Nigerian boyfriend. She is getting the best of both worlds, free dollars from America without doing anything and sexual healing in Nigeria. She is living the dream, now if she continues being nice, docile, virgin-like and submissive, she will get a ring and a green card.
grin ;Dif these men overseas behave in a reasonable way to the american based lady they dating they would be happy in the marriage.its better and safer marrying a woman in there with u cos u know such a lady genuinly loves unlike bringing a homebased girl over who u not sure if she really loves u but might be interested just to get there.many of these men always have sad tales to tell when they bring their homebased wives over cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 05, 2020
OBONGDON:
Please family, I need your advice as a family, anybody could be in my shoes. Sometimes ago, she called told me about a guy in US who asked her out but she told him, she's in a relationship. Some days later, she told me the guy and her actually chat and I requested to know what they were chatting about. She told me just everything about life, I said okay then moved on. About 3days later, he told me the guy volunteered to help her with some funds to work on her shop "though she's been working on setting up her shop lately". The guy sent 50k, some days later recharge her about $15 for her to renew her sub. She told me everything and showed me their chat and kept telling me not to worry, that she can't date him. Two days ago she told me the guy wants to send across a phone to her or she should find out the one she likes and the price and tell him. She told me about this and was telling me probably the guy wants to entice her with money. Just last night the guy wants to send her money for foodstuffs and she told me again. I wanted making a decision yesterday to tell her to stop all that or probably I should just let her go and focus on myself. Please advice.

Guy maintain ur office very well as the comptroller general of ze oza room for now. Make sure u useless that office like our leaders before that abroad guy come say him want take over. And when he comes abeg eehn no even try to convince the girl to dey with u because she done already let u know with code say something dey the pipeline and u no gree stop am from the beginning. So Enjoy ur office for now cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 05, 2020
lefulefu:
grin ;Dif these men overseas behave in a reasonable way to the american based lady they dating they would be happy in the marriage.its better and safer marrying a woman in there with u cos u know such a lady genuinly loves unlike bringing a homebased girl over who u not sure if she really loves u but might be interested just to get there.many of these men always have sad tales to tell when they bring their homebased wives over cheesy

They want girls abroad to be docile and submissive how? These girls have their own jobs, money, cars, houses etc. and have been taking care of themselves since they were 18? They should not look at the olden days, women in those days were dependent on their husbands for everything because they didn't have jobs. They had to be subservient and submissive so as to keep their marriages otherwise, they would be kicked out of their homes often without their children. Many times they were abused and cheated on. If divorce was possible in those days most of our ancestors/grandmothers/mothers would be divorced.

Men should adapt and marry the women in their vicinity. There can be a wonderful compromise reached if both parties are willing to make it work.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 05, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

They want girls abroad to be docile and submissive how? These girls have their own jobs, money, cars, houses etc. and have been taking care of themselves since they were 18? They should not look at the olden days, women in those days were dependent on their husbands for everything because they didn't have jobs. They had to be subservient and submissive so as to keep their marriages otherwise, they would be kicked out of their homes often without their children. Many times they were abused and cheated on. If divorce was possible in those days most of our ancestors/grandmothers/mothers would be divorced.

Men should adapt and marry the women in their vicinity. There can be a wonderful compromise reached if both parties are willing to make it work.
abi? marriage is all about comprise.even the so called submissve girls in africa they rave so much about is it not the same girls dat show them pepper when they land abroad cheesy.all those village girls they bring into yankee and train in nursing school do u not hear how such girls divorce them take over their house,their cars and their properties and would invite a younger lover to be fuking them in the same house the man used his sweat to build cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.marrying a woman close to u who understands u is the best option.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 05, 2020
dairykidd:

Guy maintain ur office very well as the comptroller general of ze oza room for now. Make sure u useless that office like our leaders before that abroad guy come say him want take over. And when he comes abeg eehn no even try to convince the girl to dey with u because she done already let u know with code say something dey the pipeline and u no gree stop am from the beginning. So Enjoy ur office for now cheesy
op just take this advice..no dull cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:31pm On May 05, 2020
You must be crazy!

So, because I have a boyfriend, I should keep rejecting money when it comes and at a free price at that? undecided

Explain to me naw. That girl is too nice to be giving you full gists about their conversations sef, and you're here feeling entitled. Is she your wife?

I just hope the USA guy comes over to take her from you. What do you have to offer her las las? Just a dead priccckk naw. With the other, she gets money, green card etc. Better leave that girl to chop the life of her head and face your business. If you never wife am, no demand anything from am.

Anuofia! angry
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 05, 2020
lefulefu:
abi? marriage is all about comprise.even the so called submissve girls in africa they rave so much about is it not the same girls dat show them pepper when they land abroad cheesy.all those village girls they bring into yankee and train in nursing school do u not hear how such girls divorce them take over their house,their cars and their properties and would invite a younger lover to be fuking them in the same house the man used his sweat to build cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.marrying a woman close to u who understands u is the best option.

I heard about the so called village girls going to Nursing schools and then being introduced to American girls who teach them their legal/human rights, the former docile and submissive village Ekaetes become independent women and because American law is strongly feminist, the Ekaates divorce them and take everything like you said. Good for these good for nothing men who snub Nigerian girls in America.

However I must say I have heard horror stories of the imported Nigerian village girls being used as house girls and maltreated by the husband and the mother in law so sometimes I don't blame them for learning all they can in Nursing school and learning about their human rights from American women and divorcing these Nigerian men.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 05, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
You must be crazy!

So, because I have a boyfriend, I should keep rejecting money when it comes and at a free price at that? undecided

Explain to me naw. That girl is too nice to be giving you full gists about their conversations sef, and you're here feeling entitled. Is she your wife?

I just hope the USA guy comes over to take her from you. What do you have to offer her las las? Just a dead priccckk naw. With the other, she gets money, green card etc. Better leave that girl to chop the life of her head and face your business. If you never wife am, no demand anything from am.

Anuofia! angry

Ruthless shocked shocked grin grin

I do agree, at least she is telling you things, I bet she is hiding the sexting chats/phone intimacy they have been having or his plans to come down for the traditional wedding/white wedding and arrangements for her spouse visa/green card.

Either you level up and marry this woman or kiss her goodbye.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 05, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

I heard about the so called village girls going to Nursing schools and then being introduced to American girls who teach them their legal/human rights, the former docile and submissive village Ekaetes become independent women and because American law is strongly feminist, the Ekaates divorce them and take everything like you said. Good for these good for nothing men who snub Nigerian girls in America.

However I must say I have heard horror stories of the imported Nigerian village girls being used as house girls and maltreated by the husband and the mother in law so sometimes I don't blame them for learning all they can in Nursing school and learning about their human rights from American women and divorcing these Nigerian men.
yes true there some who are being maltreated by their abroad based husbands.remember in most cases some of these abroad based nigerian men who look for homebased wives are mostly older men in their 50s and 60s and upwards.these men sometimes look for women they will treat as slaves and oppress.i am not saying younger nigerian men are not interested in home based wives but the bulk of nigerian men overseas looking for homebased are much older men.some of them bring these women to the states and start treating them like slaves....though there some who still treat their very young wives as queens and still get screwed by these women cheesy.majority of the times any young man overseas u see coming back to nigeria for a wife is mostly coming back for his girlfriend he had while back in nigeria.i dont think a young guy would fancy getting involved with a woman he doesnt know anything about.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by placeofallure(f): 9:08pm On May 05, 2020
light099:
Is she your girlfriend or your Fiancée?

What's wrong with kids these days? That's why high BP happens a lot nowadays - work/life stress and avoidable relationship stress.
If you start living with high BP and relationship paranoid bullshiit at this girlfriend stage, how're you gonna survive when you eventually marry a woman? There's gonna be real big reasons to worry when you finally marry, so, don't kill yourself before the real problem comes. Save your life for the real death.
She's just your girlfriend. She's been with someone else before she met you and she's gonna be with someone else after she left you. She's just a temporary bitch? A bitch is to be enjoyed while she lasts. Moreover, the guy is not in town, he can't fvck her over-the-air.
Don't be so dumb to expect her to reject free yankee money. At least the guy is easing part of your responsibilities. And if she's nice enough to share you part of the cashouts, even better. Stop making a mountain out of a molehill.
You just keep drilling her oil well, that's the most important thing. And make sure you firmly erect your flag on her moon, so that when she's finally gone with the yankee guy, you would be able to say, 'I was here.'

Awon eleyi, won bad gan o!
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 05, 2020
lefulefu:
yes true there some who are being maltreated by their abroad based husbands.remember in most cases some of these abroad based nigerian men who look for homebased wives are mostly older men in their 50s and 60s and upwards.these men sometimes look for women they will treat as slaves and oppress.i am not saying younger nigerian men are not interested in home based wives but the bulk of nigerian men overseas looking for homebased are much older men.some of them bring these women to the states and start treating them like slaves....though there some who still treat their very young wives as queens and still get screwed by these women cheesy.majority of the times any young man overseas u see coming back to nigeria for a wife is mostly coming back for his girlfriend he had while back in nigeria.i dont think a young guy would fancy getting involved with a woman he doesnt know anything about.

I know of a Guy, British Nigerian, he was about 45 at the time, instead of dating women his age he was running after girls in their 20s, then he said all the girls here are rotten, I will go back home for a wife. He married a 20 something year old girl from Nigeria and imported her to the UK. They barely have anything in common and can go on a drive for 2 hours with no conversation. I am not sure if the are still together.

I have a question those abroad based men that go back for their girlfriends from the past, did they keep in touch through out or break up and then realise they want to be with each other? I am asking because I know a man who after15 years away from his ex-girlfriend in Nigeria, has decided that he wants to be with her. He is 38 and has been in the UK since he was about 21. No one is sure if the girl is saying the right things to get the hell out of the HELLHOLE/SHITHOLE that is Nigeria.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by nuelyoyo(m): 9:28pm On May 05, 2020
lefulefu:
the man overseas sending her money is even foolish.giving a girl money does not buy her love for u.op on the other hand is naive..instead of him to follow the girl jejeli eat the money he is scared that someone overseas is using money to snatch his girl.
The overseas guy is not foolish, you must pour water on the ground in order for you to match a cool ground. He is just preparing the girl's mind for his visit to naija. If he is consistent with his giving, there is a big chance the girl will fall for whatever his game plan his, whether it is to conduct a sting operation or to have a committed relationship with her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 05, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

I know of a Guy, British Nigerian, he was about 45 at the time, instead of dating women his age he was running after girls in their 20s, then he said all the girls here are rotten, I will go back home for a wife. He married a 20 something year old girl from Nigeria and imported her to the UK. They barely have anything in common and can go on a drive for 2 hours with no conversation. I am not sure if the are still together.

I have a question those abroad based men that go back for their girlfriends from the past, did they keep in touch through out or break up and then realise they want to be with each other? I am asking because I know a man who after15 years away from his ex-girlfriend in Nigeria, has decided that he wants to be with her. He is 38 and has been in the UK since he was about 21. No one is sure if the girl is saying the right things to get the hell out of the HELLHOLE/SHITHOLE that is Nigeria.
there are some men who keep in touch with their girlfriends when overseas but there are others who just leave their girlfriends and while there some how some how they reconnect with their naija gf.There some girls who are really steadfast and faithful even when their guy travels abroad.i think such qualities is what makes this men to come back and marry them and carry them dere.e no easy to see a good woman so if a guy is lucky to have a gir;friend who is good he would do anything possible to hold her cheesy cheesy.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 05, 2020
nuelyoyo:
The overseas guy is not foolish, you must pour water on the ground in order for you to match a cool ground. He is just preparing the girl's mind for his visit to naija. If he is consistent with his giving, there is a big chance the girl will fall for whatever his game plan his, whether is to conduct a sting operation or to have a committed relationship with her.
anyway i think op is the most foolish in the pack grin grin grin grin.instead of him to see how he will gain in this situation he is crying that his girl is chopping a yankee based guy"s money cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 05, 2020
lefulefu:
there are some men who keep in touch with their girlfriends when overseas but there are others who just leave their girlfriends and while there some how some how they reconnect with their naija gf.There some girls who are really steadfast and faithful even when their guy travels abroad.i think such qualities is what makes this men to come back and marry them and carry them dere.e no easy to see a good woman so if a guy is lucky to have a gir;friend who is good he would do anything possible to hold her cheesy cheesy.

Meanwhile was the guy steadfast and faithful? Was the girl really steadfast and faithful? You mean a girl would wait 15 years for a man and not have a dick or two on the side?? Was the man a MONK? We all know how doggy men are and in the era of cheap sex via dating websites(Tinder) etc, we all know the men have not been MONKS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are U For Or Against Inter-tribal Marriage? / Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef? / Top 5 Mistakes Men Make In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.