Stats: 3,158,077 members, 7,835,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me (4665 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin / My Girl Collects Money From Men But Claims Nothing Is Going On (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 05, 2020
lefulefu:
anyway i think op is the most foolish in the pack grin grin grin grin.instead of him to see how he will gain in this situation he is crying that his girl is chopping a yankee based guy"s money cheesy

At least she is being semi-honest with him and even spending the dollars with him. Some girls are ruthless and would keep everything to themselves, including the dollars. The consolation is that she is in your bed not his for now anyway. That trip to Lagos she tells you is to see an Aunty may be a rendezvous with the American boy.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 05, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

. That trip to Lagos she tells you is to see an Aunty may be a rendezvous with the American boy.

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 05, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Meanwhile was the guy steadfast and faithful? Was the girl really steadfast and faithful? You mean a girl would wait 15 years for a man and not have a dick or two on the side?? Was the man a MONK? We all know how doggy men are and in the era of cheap sex via dating websites(Tinder) etc, we all know the men have not been MONKS.
it all depends how much they love each other ooo cheesy.there some it might be for just a short while before they send for the girl.but for me i cant do such cheesy cheesy cheesy but i know some guys who have come for their girlfriends.as for weda the guy will start sleeping around there everything boils at being disciplined
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 05, 2020
lefulefu:
it all depends how much they love each other ooo cheesy.there some it might be for just a short while before they send for the girl.but for me i cant do such cheesy cheesy cheesy but i know some guys who have come for their girlfriends.as for weda the guy will start sleeping around there everything boils at being disciplined

Uhmmmmm, I am looking at you from the corner of my eyes wink

They all sleep around, if married men can be unfaithful with their wives in the same house/city/country, a single man with a girlfriend 6000 miles away has nothing stopping him from cheating, unless he is disciplined which is very rare. I have seen with my eyes, so called church male officials hunting for takeaway girls at 2am on a Saturday night and turn up for service to serve the lord at 9am after a good sex session with the takeaway girls. No judgement though cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by nuelyoyo(m): 9:51pm On May 05, 2020
lefulefu:
anyway i think op is the most foolish in the pack grin grin grin grin.instead of him to see how he will gain in this situation he is crying that his girl is chopping a yankee based guy"s money cheesy
Well I don't really blame the guy sha, no matter how men try to form logical beings, we will still succumb to our emotions. The OP loves the girl and wants something deep with her. But by the time guy man read comments for this thread finish, him go reconfigure him aims and objectives cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 05, 2020
nuelyoyo:
Well I don't really blame the guy sha, no matter how men try to form logical beings, we will still succumb to our emotions. The OP loves the girl and wants something deep with her. But by the time guy man read comments for this thread finish, him go reconfigure him aims and objectives cheesy

grin grin grin grin Sometimes, one needs another person to point out the obvious.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by nuelyoyo(m): 10:11pm On May 05, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:
[/b]

grin grin grin grin Sometimes, one needs another person to point out the obvious.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 05, 2020
nuelyoyo:
he should wash love away from his mind now his so called girlfriend is collecting money from another man.see ehn nigga should even be having the best of both worlds cheesy.he will be chopping the girl and the money the overseas guy is sending he should also be eating from it cheesy.thats how guys play the game.he has no reason to complain sef.see free dollar oya dey chop am dey enjoy ur life cheesy.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 05, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Uhmmmmm, I am looking at you from the corner of my eyes wink

They all sleep around, if married men can be unfaithful with their wives in the same house/city/country, a single man with a girlfriend 6000 miles away has nothing stopping him from cheating, unless he is disciplined which is very rare. I have seen with my eyes, so called church male officials hunting for takeaway girls at 2am on a Saturday night and turn up for service to serve the lord at 9am after a good sex session with the takeaway girls. No judgement though cheesy
biko dont bring church male officials into this matter cheesy.we all know most pastors and choir masters are very promiscious cheesy.being disciplined has nothing to do with religion whatsoever cheesy.if a man wants to keep to himself he can do it weda he is zillion miles from his loved one.hope u know there some guys who are single and not in any serious relationship but they still keep to themselves.if a man wan control himself he can do it with ease.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 05, 2020
lefulefu:
biko dont bring church male officials into this matter cheesy.we all know most pastors and choir masters are very promiscious cheesy.being disciplined has nothing to do with religion whatsoever cheesy.if a man wants to keep to himself he can do it weda he is zillion miles from his loved one.hope u know there some guys who are single and not in any serious relationship but they still keep to themselves.if a man wan control himself he can do it with ease.

Seeing is believing, and until I see it with my two eyes, I will not believe it. tongue tongue Religion often shames people into good behaviour. However Church people are strange people, they have all sorts of emotional/spiritual/psychological/psychiatric baggages and go to church for divine healing whilst in the process servicing themselves.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 05, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:
[b][/b]

Seeing is believing, and until I see it with my two eyes, .
hmm u acting as if there no faithful guys cheesy cheesy..so what of these guys who come to nl to cry about being faithful and loving to their gf and still being treated like crap cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by nagalee(m): 10:38pm On May 05, 2020
OBONGDON:
Please family, I need your advice as a family, anybody could be in my shoes. Sometimes ago, she called told me about a guy in US who asked her out but she told him, she's in a relationship. Some days later, she told me the guy and her actually chat and I requested to know what they were chatting about. She told me just everything about life, I said okay then moved on. About 3days later, he told me the guy volunteered to help her with some funds to work on her shop "though she's been working on setting up her shop lately". The guy sent 50k, some days later recharge her about $15 for her to renew her sub. She told me everything and showed me their chat and kept telling me not to worry, that she can't date him. Two days ago she told me the guy wants to send across a phone to her or she should find out the one she likes and the price and tell him. She told me about this and was telling me probably the guy wants to entice her with money. Just last night the guy wants to send her money for foodstuffs and she told me again. I wanted making a decision yesterday to tell her to stop all that or probably I should just let her go and focus on myself. Please advice.
see my guy. U Dey Bleep up. You know y? Because u nor get sense. U suppose they get ur own commission from the guy too through ur babe since e Dey ame. Guy wise up nor go dey dull urself.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by nagalee(m): 10:43pm On May 05, 2020
dairykidd:

Guy maintain ur office very well as the comptroller general of ze oza room for now. Make sure u useless that office like our leaders before that abroad guy come say him want take over. And when he comes abeg eehn no even try to convince the girl to dey with u because she done already let u know with code say something dey the pipeline and u no gree stop am from the beginning. So Enjoy ur office for now cheesy
oil Dey ur head. Na Man U be

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 05, 2020
lefulefu:
hmm u acting as if there no faithful guys cheesy cheesy..so what of these guys who come to nl to cry about being faithful and loving to their gf and still being treated like crap cheesy

Its the broke ones, broke men have no option but to be faithful, I know there are exceptions to the rule but with empty pockets, sooner or later a hungry woman would tire of broke sex. Take this worried OP for example, if he was a man of means or a man of high value, will he still try to question whether this girl is faithful?
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 05, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Its the broke ones, broke men have no option but to be faithful, I know there are exceptions to the rule but with empty pockets, sooner or later a hungry woman would tire of broke sex. Take this worried OP for example, if he was a man of means or a man of high value, will he still try to question whether this girl is faithful?
if a man wants to cheat on u lack of money can never stop him from cheating cheesy.at least nnkechi wey dey sell roasted plantain he can still use his last 50 naira to racket her cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 05, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

. Take this worried OP for example, if he was a man of means or a man of high value, will he still try to question whether this girl is faithful?
lol wat is worrying op is dat his girl is collecting money from another man.any guy weda rich or poor would be alarmed if his gf or wife was collecting money from other men
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 05, 2020
Oga O and that one is sending money and also dating himself embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Adedejinas(m): 12:07am On May 06, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Oga O and that one is sending money and also dating himself embarassed
And you feel say this guy wey dey naija no dey drop anything. You knw part of why e dey pain our home boy be say the little him dey give, like the gurl no dey contented an na gurl wey dey him future plan. For the guy head na cheating
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 12:17am On May 06, 2020
Adedejinas:

And you feel say this guy wey dey naija no dey drop anything. You knw part of why e dey pain our home boy be say the little him dey give, like the gurl no dey contented an na gurl wey dey him future plan. For the guy head na cheating
Exactly you see girls ehnnn make person no just yarn angry
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 1:03am On May 06, 2020
lefulefu:
lol wat is worrying op is dat his girl is collecting money from another man.any guy weda rich or poor would be alarmed if his gf or wife was collecting money from other men

Poor OP how can dollars compete with Naira? cry
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 1:13am On May 06, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Poor OP how can dollars compete with Naira? cry
he should hustle twice as hard so his naira will be able to compete wit the dollar yankee guy is sending his gf cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 7:41am On May 06, 2020
lefulefu:
he should hustle twice as hard so his naira will be able to compete wit the dollar yankee guy is sending his gf cheesy

Not after COVID-19 though, American citizens are getting stimulus cheques just to stay home. Nigerian citizens are getting rat-infested expired rice and are sent right back to work because the leaders have refused to take of Nigerians.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by cooooooks(m): 9:41am On May 06, 2020
Yo self you know that she and the guy will see if and when he visits Nigeria, especially if you guys are in Lagos/Abuja.

Accept and move on. If you're jealous, tell her but don't be shocked if she makes a strategic move.

Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful / What Makes You Happy? / Guys,have You Ever "failed" A Woman's Romantic Test?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59