Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around (59366 Views)

Akinwumi Adesina Proposes ‘United States Of Nigeria’ / Femi Adesina: You Shouldn't Conclude On Our Government Yet, We Still Have.. / Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 05, 2020
so damn pathetic!

just imagine what these power drunk lunatics has reduced Nigeria to!
the shithole is on a cliff edge......

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 05, 2020
so damn pathetic!

just imagine what these power drunk lunatics has reduced Nigeria to!
the shithole is on a cliff edge......
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by PigTormentor: 5:51pm On May 05, 2020
[[s]quote author=SeverusSnape post=89220812]I say it unequivocally that AdeSINNER is the worst special adviser in the history of Nigeria.

Is it not this same charlatan that said Nigerians should release their lands for RUGA to avoid being killed by herdsmen?

Bubu the mumu was elected by Nigerians (i don't want to say 'mumu Nigerians sad ), and he's there to serve the interest of Nigerians, So it's not out of place for us to demand a live media chat from him. But no problem, We know he's a dullard who can't even do that. The bubu that i know can't coherently answer questions from journalists; So no need for it sef.... undecided[/quote][/s]

Utter gebrish, the man spoke the truth and nothing but the truth.
Get over your election loss. The loser has moved on except those that are pained more the contestant.
What the fv...

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:52pm On May 05, 2020
His answer clearly shows that Buhari is not in charge of the affairs of the country.

It clearly shows the position of Buhari in the Presidency

2 Likes

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Dididrumz(m): 5:52pm On May 05, 2020
Mr Man, You must be very stupid to say that.
Was he not elected to serve??

Or have You not heard that a good leader must be a good listener??

Why listen when you won't do as you've heard??

Bros be careful ohh.

3 Likes

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by opeyemi2012(m): 5:53pm On May 05, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Did you mean ... What has happened to Nigeria.
Honestly, everything seems to have fallen apart. We keep going from low to abysmally low

2 Likes

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Adrian98(m): 5:53pm On May 05, 2020
Tyrant. Dictator.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by shiwex: 5:53pm On May 05, 2020
Thats where you got it wrong.........we can cos we pay his wages.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Staro: 5:53pm On May 05, 2020
Useless people calling themselves
leaders

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Read55: 5:54pm On May 05, 2020
Na the dead one or the Robot?

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Discombulator: 5:54pm On May 05, 2020
This guy is a very useless individual, how the hell did a loose canon like this fool became a spokesman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Ernerstdavid55(m): 5:54pm On May 05, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

I am the lion
I am the fight
The war
The indaboski bahose
The liquid metal

Who you
haha u Sabi am grin

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 05, 2020
Omooba77:

https://nigeriainfo.fm/post/adesina-to-nigerians-you-cant-order-president-buhari-around

The man told us this morning, 2023 is around the corner, go and pick your form.

We all know the man in Aso Rock, whether Buhari or his double, is not intelligent enough to engage in media chat!

He's not oriented in time, place and person grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Gee001: 5:55pm On May 05, 2020
Why are they always making excuses for this man? First Amaechi said he's shy as if we're toasting him. Now Adesina has come with you can't order the president around. I weak

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 05, 2020
Mr meat no dey comment 4 this kind thread o

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Karlnwilson: 5:55pm On May 05, 2020
As you begin to master Instagram, you will soon be using this platform to show off your personal interests or make money. By igfollowers
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:55pm On May 05, 2020
See who's talking undecided
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by quickly: 5:55pm On May 05, 2020
Buhari is not fit to be in office . He just wants to be enjoy benefits of presidency

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by masterflowx(m): 5:55pm On May 05, 2020
Is still alive.

Chaii! Mewa n'sele... grin

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by MoIbrahim: 5:56pm On May 05, 2020
Shelumiel:
This man reasons like a fish

Wait! Are you saying he reasons?

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by abiala2015(m): 5:57pm On May 05, 2020
Nigeria my country... God come and intervene in the situation of Nigeria.. The situation reports of this country is beyond human reasoning and capacity.. God give us good leaders to lead the nation to a greater heights..

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by israelmao(m): 5:57pm On May 05, 2020
Who is serving who?
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by 989900: 5:58pm On May 05, 2020
This Femi just keeps breaking records in stoopidity.
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Havertz(m): 5:58pm On May 05, 2020
Mtcheeeew
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by samictelecoms12(m): 6:00pm On May 05, 2020
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by DEADALIVE: 6:01pm On May 05, 2020
This man is mad....
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Benwallt(m): 6:02pm On May 05, 2020
This guy reminds me of how valuable condom is.

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by tonididdy(m): 6:02pm On May 05, 2020
Yoloba adesina is an ass licker like every other Yolo....

Immediately the host stops him from sucking... He will turn a wailer

PS I'm not Igbo... I don't even want to start to talk about those ones.

This country is a shit hole gathering

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by MrCaesar: 6:04pm On May 05, 2020
Did he just say we elected him? I didn't o
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Dewisedick: 6:05pm On May 05, 2020
Na good people deny do media chat. Like me, I only fellow such chats from those who offer what's relevant

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Nairalandmonika: 6:05pm On May 05, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
haha u Sabi am grin
Lol, that man na clown abeg
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by blackboy(m): 6:06pm On May 05, 2020
He is trying to defend his boss. Did we have workers day address by PMB? and who is expecting presidential media chat now? I blame those who voted a man who failed almost woefully for a second term to continue what?
Abeggy free Adesina and PMB. Una expect mangoes from the seed of corn?
Thus is what we voted for.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Soldiers In Show Of Super Human Strength At An Event (Photos) / Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau / We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.