Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,992 members, 7,835,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Will Goodluck Jonathan Win The Upcoming Presidential Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Goodluck Jonathan Win The Upcoming Presidential Election? (624 Views)

Complete List Of Campaign Team That Will Make President Jonathan Win Buhari / How Will Jonathan Win 2015 Election Going By The 2011 Result...i Pray Ooo / Riot In The North Over Jonathan's Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Goodluck Jonathan Win The Upcoming Presidential Election? by kel2000: 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2011
Be free to give your suggestions,
Re: Will Goodluck Jonathan Win The Upcoming Presidential Election? by MaJBlige(f): 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2011
of course.
Re: Will Goodluck Jonathan Win The Upcoming Presidential Election? by Nsiman(m): 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2011
Absolutely, yes!
Re: Will Goodluck Jonathan Win The Upcoming Presidential Election? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2011
a big no, unless he rigs and then there would be chaos
Re: Will Goodluck Jonathan Win The Upcoming Presidential Election? by jason123: 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2011
God forbid! grin grin cheesy. He would only win if he rigs it!
Re: Will Goodluck Jonathan Win The Upcoming Presidential Election? by jason123: 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2011
chuks01:

a big no, unless he rigs and then there would be chaos

well said! cool
Re: Will Goodluck Jonathan Win The Upcoming Presidential Election? by Nsiman(m): 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2011
Gej will win. If gej winning will break the sky or dry up the atlantic ocean so be it
Re: Will Goodluck Jonathan Win The Upcoming Presidential Election? by jason123: 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2011
Nsiman:

Gej will win. If gej winning will break the sky or dry up the atlantic ocean so be it
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will Goodluck Jonathan Win The Upcoming Presidential Election? by aljharem2: 10:19pm On Jan 11, 2011
Nsiman:

lol
Re: Will Goodluck Jonathan Win The Upcoming Presidential Election? by Crownvilla(m): 10:19pm On Jan 11, 2011
Unfortunately, GEJ will win and we will have to endure at least 4 years of clueless leadership. cry cry cry
Re: Will Goodluck Jonathan Win The Upcoming Presidential Election? by jason123: 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2011
Crownvilla:

U[b]nfortunately, GEJ will win and we will have to endure at least 4 years of clueless leadership[/b]. cry cry cry

Well said but don't cry. e go better! cheesy smiley wink
Re: Will Goodluck Jonathan Win The Upcoming Presidential Election? by HamidO1(m): 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2011
Crownvilla:

Unfortunately, GEJ will win and we will have to endure at least 4 years of clueless leadership. cry cry cry

Thank you for using the word "unfortunately". GEJ is the dumbest Ph.D holder on the surface of this planet.
Re: Will Goodluck Jonathan Win The Upcoming Presidential Election? by jason123: 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2011
Hamid O:

Thank you for using the word "unfortunately". G[b]EJ is the dumbest Ph.D holder on the surface of this planet[/b].
grin grin grin grin
Gj makes me sad anytime I see him! angry grin grin grin
Re: Will Goodluck Jonathan Win The Upcoming Presidential Election? by Holla2: 11:15pm On Jan 11, 2011
Crownvilla:

^^thanks for that concise summary. I couldnt agree more
Re: Will Goodluck Jonathan Win The Upcoming Presidential Election? by jaygetta1: 5:55am On Jan 12, 2011
GEJ will win only if it is suddenly revealed that Jesus, Moses, and Abraham are actually Yoruba men born in Oke popo, Ita faaji, and Bamgbose respectively! Hell nah, he aint winning jack! He'll win the primaries alright, that's where his mojo ends. The North will back ANYOTHER candidate, from ANYOTHER party, just to ensure that Bayelsa Cowboy does not return to the throne! Good enough for me; even better for Nigeria. I really pray he wins the primaries!
Re: Will Goodluck Jonathan Win The Upcoming Presidential Election? by LKRavitz(m): 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2011
hell to the no
Re: Will Goodluck Jonathan Win The Upcoming Presidential Election? by dSolution1: 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2011
"If you are faithful in little things, you will be faithful in large ones. But if you are dishonest in little things, you won't be honest with greater responsibilities. Luke16:10

GEJ has been dishonest and unfaithful about zoning. Yes I agree it might not be the best.

But the bible says Amos3:3 Two cannot walk together unless they be agreed.

PDP agreed on zoning. GEJ himself confirmed zoning. He came to power as a result of zoning. Now he is being unfaithful in the matter of zoning.GREED!! Inordinate ambition!!

(1) (Reply)

Folarin Picks Pdp Senatorial Ticket / Voter Registration: Groups Commend Ndigbo In North / 12 Years Of Uninterupted Pdp Govt In Nigeria - Say Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.