Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Gay Group Backs Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gay Group Backs Atiku (13070 Views)

US Pro-gay Group Infiltrates Nigerian Civil Society - Onwubiko / US Pro-gay Group Infiltrates Nigeria / Gay Group Backs Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by ndbest3: 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2011
cheesy wetin man no go hear for this country grin grin
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by mrblack: 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2011
9ja una no go kill me with laugh, this is the most laughing thread i have ever read since last year on nairaland,
gay group for 9ja?before uno na kidnappers gruop then robbers gruop and then bombers group go make up dem own group to support dem favorite candidate, long live 9ja.
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by Righton: 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2011
redsun:

D hate u guys have for gay peeps is d hate u suppose to have for nigerian politicians if you guys were rational
Gays peeps and Obj deserve the bullet. On gays, mpost Nigerians agree. On Obj, I support the Ikemba of Nnewi

redsun:

D hate u guys have for gay peeps is d hate u suppose to have for nigerian politicians if you guys were rational
We are rational. Nigerians are used to stealing. We have had them for long in our society. But homos pollute the environment spiritually. Their activities are resolved through spiritual cleansing of the society
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by Righton: 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2011
nvo5:

you are empty!
seriously speaking you need to see a psychiatrist
before it becomes worse. please don't neglect my
advice.      
No need to dignify him with a response designed for human beings
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by amazonia(m): 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2011
Nawa ooo!   comparing  arm-robbers, Bombers, kidnappers groups
to Gays group ,  that is hilarious
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by zuker: 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2011
abnormal people will back people like atiku cos they same of same
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by daphil: 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2011
Friends in need are friends in deed!!! Atiku does not need their supports better than now grin grin grin grin.

Why is the Atiku Campaign Organisation Spokesman denying his master's identity
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by olybaby50(m): 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2011
Any tyme i see atif-ku the only thing that come to my mind is a cockroach with big head wit tiny hands grin
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by drgica74: 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2011
I hope Soludo who has chosen to be his Deputy is hearing all these. Soludo, you won't run before this Man will destroy your Anal Sphincter, and from their you will get Pile( Hemorrhoid)
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by olybaby50(m): 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2011
Any tyme i see atif-ku the only thing that come to my mind is a cockroach with big head and tiny hands grin
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2011
smooth move by team gej

interesting change from the previous ham handed blunders

atiku is being swift bootybandited cheesy cheesy
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by sulad82i(m): 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2011
they are outnumbered so they do not count
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by GP15: 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2011
drgica74:

I hope Soludo who has chosen to be his Deputy is hearing all these. Soludo, you won't run before this Man will destroy your Anal Sphincter, and from their you will get Pile( Hemorrhoid)

my ribs don crack finish with laff, guy u wicked ohhh
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by sirp2007: 4:53pm On Jan 12, 2011
Could tis be true?is Atiku actual gay ?tis story has been making d round since his days as VIP.

ALL a.s 4ker stand BEHIND ur man,so we knw u pls
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by mecylee(f): 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2011
I laugh in roman figure
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by 1025: 4:57pm On Jan 12, 2011
in the same manner witches and wizards of nigeria backs jonathan.

i wld rather have every nigerian turn to gay rather than these criminal minded and shameless idiots called politicians.
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by drgica74: 5:01pm On Jan 12, 2011
Atiku is a complete gay. His i deal of having multiple wives and girl friends is notting but to create a wrong impression. He does not do anything with those women.
He has destroyed the Anal sphincters of his campaign manager, the man now wear Pampers. If you know the man, watch him walk,the man wear Pampers everything due to hemorrhoid.(Pile)
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by collinsoft(m): 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2011
please and please if you must attend the rally make sure you put on an iron pant because some ass will be bored with some long black dick.
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by Maxidoe(m): 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2011
collinsoft:

please and please if you must attend the rally make sure you put on an iron pant because some backside will be bored with some long black manliness.
drgica74:

Atiku is a complete gay. His i deal of having multiple wives and girl friends is notting but to create a wrong impression. He does not do anything with those women.
He has destroyed the Anal sphincters of his campaign manager, the man now wear Pampers. If you know the man, watch him walk,the man wear Pampers everything due to hemorrhoid.(Pile)

LWKMD abeg make una no make belle pain be, ha, this is too funny, still laughing oh
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by mrjingles(m): 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2011
Why una dey shout? Union members are extending professional courtesy to a leading exco member. They are endorsing one of their own because he has proven he can "PERFORM" on the job. They are willing to "STAND BEHIND" their man all the way to the bitter end! After all the man is so good they "CANT SIT" and watch him fail. grin
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by oneluvb55(f): 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2011
lol
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by sylve11: 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2011
nairalanders i go die ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by Maxidoe(m): 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2011
oh oh my i have been laughing and still laughing, una no go kill person oh
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by Bidemi1997(f): 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2011
People, remember the witches and wizards association of Nigeria said if Atiku doesn't back out of the election they would disgrace him. Maybe this is how they would do it. lipsrsealed
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by denony(m): 6:10pm On Jan 12, 2011
me am laughing in gayese land
the response is even more like a "NIGHT OF A THOUSAND LAUGH"

Chai NAIJA I DEY HAIL, UNA NO DEY FAIL OOOOO
ME I GO DEY PRAY SOTEEEE, GAY PEOPLE GO RUN ENTER CHINESE, SOTEEE grin grin
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2011
Cant stop laughing though i dont know in which language yet, he, hee, heee, Pls lets tell d delegates 2moro to stand behind their man straight! However while i was growing up i've heard some elders said homosexuality is common amongst northerners. The question is are straight guys gonna beg gays for favours and positions in aso rock should atiku becomes president? Or may be to have ASS.ess to corridors of power then 1 'l need to have a strong homo.pass! I still dey laugh o in, WAZOBIA,
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by don401(m): 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2011
if atiku is to be the president won't their be a firstlady. i don't believe in dis story. Gay is not recognized in naija, i don't see d existence of their group. (atiku is even marryin more than 1 wife). (all tis are just politics) ait has been showin dier own.
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by tdough: 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2011
hymn.gay tinz suportin one of dier own.&;*:-=++!:=-=;GOD plz save NigeriA
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by MrCork17: 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2011
The Gay Movements was finded in Nigeria by IBO people angry(no oofeinse)
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by queensmith: 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2011
Thats officially a pisstake! omg soo funny!

but hold on couldnt atiku just accept the additional support? grin grin grin
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by Limaoscar: 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2011
Atiku's response is even political and funnier. Yeah, Arm robbers for Atiku!

Unwanted endorsement

Garba Shehu, spokesperson for the Atiku Abubakar Campaign Organisation, however expressed his surprise and dismay at the endorsement.

[b]“Honestly, we don’t want to get involved in this kind of story, ” he said. “However, we believe that lesbianism and sodomy are unlawful acts in this country, so we are surprised that law and order have so broken down in this country that gays will organise freely, address the press and the police did not arrest them. Law and order has broken down completely and the next thing we will be hearing now is that of armed robbers and the kidnappers that will organise — then bombers will also organise their press conference tomorrow. So one, we detest this kind of journalism; two, we say this is an illegal society organising freely in this country. Then that tells us the kind of government that we have.”[/b]http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/Metro/Politics/5663019-146/gays_want_atiku___.csp

Atiku wan do wayo man die, cunny man bury am. Smart move i must say grin grin.

But honestly, I thought the last time I checked, our Constitution (Not PDP's) was against Gay movements and Homosexuality probably attracted capital punishment or was it the military decrees then.

Somebody, anybody out here please help undecided
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by tlops(m): 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2011
o ga oh! wetin come be the problem here now, atleast their support does not translate to delegate vote, unless the delegates are gays too,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arrests In Enugu For The Killing Of Kwara CP. / Lagos Workers Push For N50,000 Minimum Wage / Akeredolu Picks Lucky Ayedatiwa As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.