Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Gay Group Backs Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gay Group Backs Atiku (13067 Views)

US Pro-gay Group Infiltrates Nigerian Civil Society - Onwubiko / US Pro-gay Group Infiltrates Nigeria / Gay Group Backs Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by tlops(m): 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2011
o ga oh! wetin come be the problem here now, ? Atleast their support does not translate to delegate vote, unless the delegates are gays too,
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by LoveKing(m): 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2011
Atiku's response is even political and funnier. Yeah, Arm robbers for Atiku!

Unwanted endorsement

Garba Shehu, spokesperson for the Atiku Abubakar Campaign Organisation, however expressed his surprise and dismay at the endorsement.

“Honestly, we don’t want to get involved in this kind of story, ” he said. “However, we believe that lesbianism and sodomy are unlawful acts in this country, so we are surprised that law and order have so broken down in this country that gays will organise freely, address the press and the police did not arrest them. Law and order has broken down completely and the next thing we will be hearing now is that of armed robbers and the kidnappers that will organise — then bombers will also organise their press conference tomorrow. So one, we detest this kind of journalism; two, we say this is an illegal society organising freely in this country. Then that tells us the kind of government that we have.”

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/Metro/Politics/5663019-146/gays_want_atiku___.csp

This reply was the set up. Mumu man Atiku
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by jobd: 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2011
I trust 9ja we no dey carry last,we don hear witches nd wizard,gays remainin yahoo yahoo boys association backing.lol
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by jaygetta1: 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2011
From Atiku to ATTIFku, to Atiku. . . Now na AS*STIKU. . . All kin name wey I'm papa no give am na I'm e dey answer just cus e wan tiff moni! O ga o. . . Bayelsa Cowboy just dey somewhere dey laugh now!
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by sley4life(m): 8:49pm On Jan 12, 2011
1025:

in the same manner witches and wizards of nigeria backs jonathan.

i wld rather have every nigerian turn to gay rather than these criminal minded and shameless idiots called politicians.

nah.u can turn gay insted. i prefer 2 b a terrorist instead. u havent heard of pile
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by sley4life(m): 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2011
then it means that if Atiku finally bcomes President our ar.se would be designed thoroughly before contract or appointment would be given.Chei!
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by afrika(f): 10:13pm On Jan 12, 2011
There is going to be a big problem in town. If you have younger brothers, hold them tight cos, gay men would just be roaming town. hmmmm, i don faint for this country kwa kwa
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by oge4real(f): 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2011
Solidarity for ever.
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by bgees(m): 10:54pm On Jan 12, 2011
drgica74:

Atiku is a complete gay. His i deal of having multiple wives and girl friends is notting but to create a wrong impression. He does not do anything with those women.
He has destroyed the Anal sphincters of his campaign manager, the man now wear Pampers. If you know the man, watch him walk,the man wear Pampers everything due to hemorrhoid.(Pile)

grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by Nsiman(m): 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2011
Will u guys help me out? My ribs! my ribs!! my ribs!!! Person marry 4 wives, 1 dey dubai and so on, how this gays no go pick interest for him side make am their m€mb€r?
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by firmi(m): 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2011
y am i nt suprisd dem many naija as in top biz guys in abj nd lagos especially 4 north. wat else lesbians will show solidarity 4 their wives hhhhhhhaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwk, disgusting embarassed
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by LA2(m): 11:38pm On Jan 12, 2011
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by kanmiariyo(m): 11:39pm On Jan 12, 2011
They wouldn't have supported GEJ 'cos he is not one of them
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by favouredjb(f): 12:23am On Jan 13, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by Dsense(m): 12:24am On Jan 13, 2011
OP.
Bros Atiku is one of them, . , . .I'm not surprised angry
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by alamin3: 12:35am On Jan 13, 2011
When the witches and wizards declared their support for GEJ that was not strange, now another deviant group the gays are supporting Atiku( their own prefered candidate) and everybody is surprised,it depends on the one you prefer; the witches and wizard's candidate or the gays' candidate
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by Dsense(m): 12:45am On Jan 13, 2011
I go for witches and wizards . . . .A deviant group but will still get along with them . . .Gay group No!! grin
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by Lanrefemi: 2:55am On Jan 13, 2011
Guys pls jokes apart, i heard this rumour about 7years ago when i was still in nigeria(i'm in uk now) from a very top civil servant who happens to be my uncle that Atiku is GAY, or sorry bi-sexual because he's married, i think i'm coming around to believe that now, !
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by Dsense(m): 3:40am On Jan 13, 2011
^^Stop that . . .There is nothing like that grin
We are just falling bout the topic simply because we don't support Atiku's political view . .That's all!!!
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by Nobody: 4:38am On Jan 13, 2011
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by lagcity(m): 5:14am On Jan 13, 2011
chei. dem wan pour sand for Atiku gari by force by force. jonathan well done ooo! i see u boy.
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by Johnpaul2k2(m): 5:43am On Jan 13, 2011
lm not surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
afterall he needs supporters
normal human being wouldnt pray for atiku to be in office
God punish him anyway
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by anonimi: 10:47am On Jan 13, 2011
Chase the Hooligans-in-Power (HiPs) out and vote in better candidates.

Remember to RSVP -

Register;
Select and sponsor(your candidates);
Vote;
Protect your votes;

Let this be our motto for this election period.
Copy and text the motto to as many as possible on your GSM (and/or email) and several times during the voter registration period.
One Man, One Vote!!!
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 13, 2011
Since he refused to come out of the closet,his people are doing it for him
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by phreakabit(m): 11:07am On Jan 13, 2011
We should first wait for BK.babe to confirm. He is a member of this "rainbow" group, and thus should know better.
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by ecolime(m): 12:36pm On Jan 13, 2011
Just an attempt to spoil the guys name in the name of endorsement,  lmao
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by Princek12(m): 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2011
i did not know f-aggots had wings in Nigeria. What is Nigeria turning into? such a moral decadence!
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by Parnassuss(m): 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2011
An African Night Entertainment presentation.

There lived an Atiku who tot to himself "how can I make Jonathan stupidhead look foolish?" so he went out and hired some posers to act as witches who backed Jonathan.
The news came out and it made Jonathan look real silly.
Jonathan heard about it and was very vexed so he went up to Baba and asked his advice.
Baba told Jonathan "Jona, Jona eh, long ago it was told that Ati only looked through the brown eye. Use this to prove that the alligator too can drink garri."
Jonathan thanked baba and hired other posers to act as gays who support Atiku and this made Atiku look even more than silly.

The end. grin
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by bigdoo: 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2011
I heard that one former state governor (name withheld) is Atiku's gay partner or indeed one of Akitu's gay partners.
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by Tsun(f): 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2011
Are they not all d same, rubbish pple.
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by sanchez0: 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2011
This goes to show why Nigeria is not moving forward. Nonsense.
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by wazobiaN9(m): 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2011
homosexuals are compared to armed robbers, assassins, kidnappers, terrorist or bombers because they engage in a despicable act that is usually organised secretly, it is more often than not a product of a sick line of thought, madness, the result of possession of a legion of demons, its not a simple matter o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

It Won’t Be Easy Liberating Lagos From Tinubu’s Grip, PDP Admits / Olajide Oduyoye: LASTMA Will Return As Different Areas Get Less Volatile / Tension As PDP Shifts NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.