Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Gay Group Backs Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gay Group Backs Atiku (13066 Views)

US Pro-gay Group Infiltrates Nigerian Civil Society - Onwubiko / US Pro-gay Group Infiltrates Nigeria / Gay Group Backs Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2011
Is he gay?

Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 13, 2011
Parnassuss:

An African Night Entertainment presentation.

There lived an Atiku who tot to himself "how can I make Jonathan stupidhead look foolish?" so he went out and hired some posers to act as witches who backed Jonathan.
The news came out and it made Jonathan look real silly.
Jonathan heard about it and was very vexed so he went up to Baba and asked his advice.
Baba told Jonathan "Jona, Jona eh, long ago it was told that Ati only looked through the brown eye. Use this to prove that the alligator too can drink garri."
Jonathan thanked baba and hired other posers to act as gays who support Atiku and this made Atiku look even more than silly.

The end. grin

LWKMD, NAIRA LAND FOR LIFE
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by sanchez0: 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2011
@ Dabriggs, how else would you explain the gay backing if he wasn't gay? lipsrsealed
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by Nsiman(m): 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2011
Ahhh! Just flash my mind, if delegates are gays i'm sorry 4 gej and jubril because atiku will floor them with land slide victory
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by deb(m): 6:05pm On Jan 13, 2011
Who else should they back up if not their father?
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by tchaik(m): 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2011
Hey guys, lets be serious. Do u mean to say that ALHAJI ABUBAKAR ATIKU takes it from behind? Is the guy really a gay? lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed
If it is true, that is one vote lost from me. JONATHAN, here I come.
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by vislabraye(m): 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2011
Kai, This is horrible
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by 1money: 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2011
hey this should not rule us ooo.
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by paddyman(m): 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2011
Thread voted as the most hilarious ever on nairaland. Any support?
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by tefund(m): 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2011
if i were in power,all gay would go to jail
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by hymen(f): 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2011
supported
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by blackboi(m): 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2011
even gay self day talk embarassed
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by sulad82i(m): 4:51am On Jan 14, 2011
where them deh??
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by poweredcom(m): 10:08am On Jan 14, 2011
Na w aoo , Bleep dem Gay pple , lies
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by deelobe: 10:10am On Jan 14, 2011
There is no fire on the mountain and no one is on the run there is fire on the mountain and no one is arunning. A chamelion can not change its skin no matter where you place it
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by EkoIle1: 10:15am On Jan 14, 2011
[b]Quote from: drgica[/b]74 on January 12, 2011, 04:27 PM
I hope Soludo who has chosen to be his Deputy is hearing all these. Soludo, you won't run before this Man will destroy your Anal Sphincter, and from their you will get Pile( Hemorrhoid)

Too late, he's already taking it  from behind,
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by fiskerton: 10:40am On Jan 14, 2011
Gays aside? we dont like them right and the government puts them in jail agreed,

what of the others who steal from your country's pockets i.e. budgets, projects, money laundrying and etc, how Godly are they and differ from the gay people, they are sinners as well, even your ex-presidents, governors, etc, and all thoes whom EFCC has recovered money and properties from where has it gone to, to the Nigerian people or put on sale? even the money they claim to have recovered no one has any good knowledge of where it is,

Gay people can live their life for all i care, My only concern now is that Government leave the gays alone with their lives and concentrate more in giving nigerians what they want,

If they were no more Gays in Nigeria, would your government still attend to the society and give them what they want?
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by EkoIle1: 10:42am On Jan 14, 2011
fiskerton:

Gays aside? we dont like them right and the government puts them in jail agreed,

what of the others who steal from your country's pockets i.e. budgets, projects, money laundrying and etc, how Godly are they and differ from the gay people, they are sinners as well, even your ex-presidents, governors, etc, and all thoes whom EFCC has recovered money and properties from where has it gone to, to the Nigerian people or put on sale? even the money they claim to have recovered no one has any good knowledge of where it is,

Gay people can live their life for all i care, My only concern now is that Government leave the gays alone with their lives and concentrate more in giving nigerians what they want,

If they were no more Gays in Nigeria, would your government still attend to the society and give them what they want?

Excellent post,
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by Wumine(f): 10:44am On Jan 14, 2011
Nsiman:

Ahhh! Just flash my mind, if delegates are gays[b] i'm sorry 4 gej and jubril because atiku will floor them with land slide victory[/b]

U can rephrase that again
 tongue tongue tongue smiley smiley grin
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by saintchyco: 11:28am On Jan 14, 2011
how sad a wrong group (gay) voting a wrong candidate Atiku
shame on them both
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2011
This is not suprising. In the north especially in Kano state, about 70% of the men are gay. The ungodly act is common because they hide their females and their men have to resort to gayness
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by Mobinga: 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2011
This shows how insensitive the gays are. KILL THEM ALL angry
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by charsoso: 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2011
Nigerian politics always looking for an unexpected route to follow! well if Atiku had no dealings with these gays,why would they show solidarity.YEYE!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by davmor(m): 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2011
grin grin, I laugh. So Atiku is a Gay? No wonder you guys use his people instead of Gay people.
Or does it mean that all the Hausas are Gay? it is better for them even as they sowed the same uniform.
Hahahahahahaha!!
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by viclee009: 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2011
WHO SAY GAY ASSES HAVE NO POWER grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ASS OR NO ASS U DECIDE grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by lastpage: 3:46am On Jan 15, 2011
I dont think the guy is GAY except that if your name has "BACK" as part of it,,,,,,,does it mean you take it from the BACK?
Like Abu-BACK-ar Atifku grin

if it looks like back, sound like back and its from the back, then it must be ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GAY shocked shocked

Now, l am laughing like a Bokoharam! tongue
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by Shanshani: 4:33am On Jan 15, 2011
So the thing wey we the hear for media don reach our shores kai. cry cry cry cry
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by bigal: 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2011
i hope this could not get more publication
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by phreakabit(m): 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2011
Everyone heard about the stories about him and Ex Governor Bonni Haruna back in the days.
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by zabonespen(m): 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2011
O boy ehmnn, I cannot stop getting amazed how man wey carry rod thee poke in fellow man get the moral come stand for public dey talk politics. shit happen, shit ha ha ha ha hap happen. lwkmd too. these roddy men ehmnn
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by zibe(m): 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2011
Does it matter now? He lost in the primaries.
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by Ushersx(m): 8:35am On Jan 16, 2011
Being gay is as good as saying is President, Both dumb grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

James Ibori: How A Thief Almost Became Nigeria's President - Bbc / New Kaduna Governor Lashes Commissioners / A Bayelsan Woman Enjoying Oil Money(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.