Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Gay Group Backs Atiku - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gay Group Backs Atiku (13068 Views)

US Pro-gay Group Infiltrates Nigerian Civil Society - Onwubiko / US Pro-gay Group Infiltrates Nigeria / Gay Group Backs Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by jamace(m): 9:30am On Jan 16, 2011
Sorry o, gay group. Your "esprit de nyash" Master has been dazed black and blue. Better luck next time. grin grin
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by CGKing(m): 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2011
atiku is so gqy
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by nairapower: 11:11am On Jan 17, 2011
why should they support Atiku? are we sure that something is not cooking?
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by lekanbar(m): 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2011
Na wa oo
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by reactor: 10:39am On Jan 18, 2011
and they had to wait till the day before election to go public. and kill whatever chances their candidate has of securing the ticket. makes perfect sense. atiku might be gay but he didn't get to where he is today by him and his associates waving it in the air.
typical Nigerian cows being shepherded by a single dog
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by sley4life(m): 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2011
hahaha. Cant laff beta grin. They shuld knw hw painful it is to hurt the behind
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by Dreamchaser1(f): 7:43am On Jan 24, 2011
This is by the funniest thread ever on nairaland! Lwkmdfh! Kai! So Atiku has finally come out of the cLoset? Me tot he was going to die there! Hahaha. God have mercy on us all. A Gay president?! Wonders shall never end! There is this popular gay politician in port harourt, I went to his office once with a male friend and was refused from entering, cuz the guy said if the man saw me(chick) he would be angry. Like play like play, all the people coming there were guys and they were coming in twos, I was horrified! This poitician actually wanted to be govenor once? You can imagine and he is still one of the most respected politicians in port harcourt! So Atiku, I heard is very gay! This is probably one very open secret in Nigeria, I can't believe some of you haven't heard? shocked
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by POTUT(m): 9:44am On Jan 27, 2011
Imagine what meaningful contributions as seen from the eyes of a gqy, Ministry of Homosexuals, Special Assistant on Gay Matters, Ambassador to Gay Country,

This is for their backsides, whishh whashhh (eehhh, my nyash oo!).
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by archive(f): 10:26am On Jan 27, 2011
Wow. He can be as corrupt as hell with no humanitarian compassion at all, yet judge a group that on the whole mind their own business. Homophobia aside, really, some people have no clue. SMH
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by TeadroTec: 2:17pm On Jan 27, 2011
Teadro Info Tech, best known I.T school in Port Harcourt for its cutting-edge training where more of I.T practicals are emphasized in:
ORACLE, CISCO, MCITP, COMPTIA A+ and N+, MOS , IC3 and much more IS AT IT AGAIN! ! !,

Offering 100 percent scholarship to meritorious students. ABSOLUTELY FREE[/size][size=8pt]
NO gimmick, no registration fee, its totally free!!!
Teadro scholarship scheme is an annual scholarship program to empower the youths through ICT training and also to create opportunities for job placement.

Additional benefits include participants been enlisted on our consultant Database for job placement with any of the following: Telecom, Banks, ISPs, Oil and Gas and so on,

Remember, scholarship is based on merit, so come along with your writing materials for a 45 minutes test at Teadro InfoTech centre, 76 stadium road Port Harcourt or call 08036086061.
This is a rare opportunity where you can get yourself certified and grounded in I.T field at just no cost. Take advantage of this grand opportunity NOW!!!

Venue: 76 Stadium Road Port Harcourt
Date: 12th February 2011
Time: 9:00 am prompt!
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by vanstanzy(m): 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2012
Nsiman: Is atiku a gay truely?

@Nsiman
Guy u no no? The P.R.I.C.K. IS A Zap.I.N.G. GAY. Why on earth will his own endorse HIS ROYAL SH.IT mess.ER?
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by 1luvkipsus: 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2012
Una never see anything...Atikus‘s so-called popularity is not for nothing;he‘s got himself involved in everything called ‘bad‘.he‘s a gud frnd of homosexuals,executhieves,ritualists,&recently the dreaded ISLAMIC Millitant group (BH).what pisses me most about this man is his gut to always wanting to be our president.who the hell does he think he is?He even wants to fly PDP flag-can u imagine!He should go back to ACN.
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by Kewtt: 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
Lanrefemi:
Guys pls jokes apart, i heard this rumour about 7years ago when i was still in nigeria(i'm in uk now) from a very top civil servant who happens to be my uncle that Atiku is GAY, or sorry bi-sexual because he's married, i think i'm coming around to believe that now, !
Hmmmmm
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by Kewtt: 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
Dreamchaser1:
This is by the funniest thread ever on nairaland! Lwkmdfh! Kai! So Atiku has finally come out of the cLoset? Me tot he was going to die there! Hahaha. God have mercy on us all. A Gay president?! Wonders shall never end! There is this popular gay politician in port harourt, I went to his office once with a male friend and was refused from entering, cuz the guy said if the man saw me(chick) he would be angry. Like play like play, all the people coming there were guys and they were coming in twos, I was horrified! This poitician actually wanted to be govenor once? You can imagine and he is still one of the most respected politicians in port harcourt! So Atiku, I heard is very gay! This is probably one very open secret in Nigeria, I can't believe some of you haven't heard? shocked

Interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why The US Wont Tag Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Group / Capital Oil Ifeanyi Uba Arrested Over N22bn Subsidy Fraud / Emah Bassey Accused Of Administering Juju On 22 APC Members In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.