Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal (50718 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Made4NaijaM4N: 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
I’m not aware of the relationship, pastor says, as he disrupts his member’s marriage proposal

Pastor stops man from proposing to his daughter inside his church, says he isn't aware of the relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI7eKw2BvcQ

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6GAKcQn8g4/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by AdegbiteAdemola(m): 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2019
Some pastors can play God ehn

Joined nairaland recently.... FTC already. Halleluyah�����

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by soberdrunk(m): 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2019
This is how ladies end up as spinsters in their old age......... angry

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2019
Yes o.
That is the level we have elevated them unto.
Else, what is his business with someone's proposal
Is it his proposal?

151 Likes

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by beresponsible(m): 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
Dem neva pay marriage counselling fee and other fees. Red eye business men

218 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by yanabasee(m): 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
Ahn Ahnnnn! Why na.... They should have informed him na... He needed to be informed, so that he will ask God if they should get married or not...

This kind news the give atheists morals to mock God...

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by apholaryn: 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
Lol.. disgrace

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
Naija.....

I was in church today and pastor said everyone should sow a new year seed on the 1st of January. He said the seed must be in a very robust envelope. Where I got angry was, he cautioned his members to be sure they sow the seed before embarking on their Christmas holiday trip. That he doesn’t want stories where the money that was supposed to be used to sow the seed was given to mama, sister, uncle, brother in the village to buy tomatoes

368 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by habsydiamond(m): 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
Next level pastor grin grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by chiommy123(f): 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2019
He should have told the pastor since he wants to do it in his church

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Forzap: 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2019
lol don't do that you have to come to me first grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by MrDoGood(m): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
sassysure:
Yes o.
That is the level we have elevated them unto.
Else, what is his business with someone's proposal
Is it his proposal?

Na him daughter

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Omoluabi16(m): 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
Not minding the high handed pastor, Must you propose in public? Real embarrassing.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by vickydankal(f): 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
I think the pastor should be on the know, since he wants to propose in church during wedding for that matter. I think it goes a long way to show they are fans of the church not members. Every good member will inform his pastor when wedding / marriage is in view. Proposal or not. At the same time, it won't hurt if the man of God, allow them do their thing, then later he can call them to order as their spiritual father.

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Kirinwa: 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2019
This embarrassment would have been avoided with a little bit of common sense.

We should understand there's a difference between western and African cultures.

133 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Dobson43: 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2019
tongue

1 Like

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by abbaapple: 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2019
angry

Believe this pastor at your own peril!!! lipsrsealed spits

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Houseofglam7(f): 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2019
undecided
Why propose at someone else's wedding tho?
Let the couple have the day to themselves dammit!

153 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by czarina(f): 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2019
stupidity:
Naija.....

I was in church today and pastor said everyone should sow a new year seed on the 1st of January. He said the seed must be in a very robust envelope. Where I got angry was, he cautioned his members to be sure they sow the seed before embarking on their Christmas holiday trip. That he doesn’t want stories where the money that was supposed to be used to sow the seed was given to mama, sister, uncle, brother in the village to buy tomatoes

He no wan hear "shoot bird mama fly"... cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by HowDareU: 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2019
All I can say is GBEGEH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by SultanOfPuna: 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2019
After 20 yrs of Marriage, She Will Be Like..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by money121(m): 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2019
Ok
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Memberclub(m): 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2019
Kirinwa:

you're right bro

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by chukwugoziegi: 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2019
This is why you should only propose in the Bedroom.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by MycroftHolmes: 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nothing really wrong, since the girl in question is his daughter.

In my opinion, he actually deserves to know about the relationship from its budding stages.

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by fatymore(f): 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2019
Embarrassment of the highest order. I felt for the guy.

The pastor shouldn't have done that.

O pain mi gan

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2019
Kirinwa:

Imagine the nonsense. Why will he even do the proposing for another person wedding..?

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Promismike(m): 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2019
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share / She Just Can't Stop Calling / Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.