Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,751 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

Graphic Photos Of Lady Who Took 20 Lips Injection To Have World's Biggest Lips - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Graphic Photos Of Lady Who Took 20 Lips Injection To Have World's Biggest Lips (11770 Views)

African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate / Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / Woman Arrested For Masturbating At Georgia Beach, Says It "Only Took 20 Seconds" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos Of Lady Who Took 20 Lips Injection To Have World's Biggest Lips by rastaLivity: 4:40pm On May 07, 2020
Angelina Jolie prodigy
Re: Graphic Photos Of Lady Who Took 20 Lips Injection To Have World's Biggest Lips by zedegit: 4:48pm On May 07, 2020
cheesmooth:
grin

She's looking like an apocalypse.

Imagine fine chick turning zombie.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Lady Who Took 20 Lips Injection To Have World's Biggest Lips by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 07, 2020
just to be in the book of history and she did it,well i wont blame her,she think she looks better this way fine for her,peoples idea of what they want varries,mine is fittness,another person's could be tattoos etc
Re: Graphic Photos Of Lady Who Took 20 Lips Injection To Have World's Biggest Lips by nengibo: 5:34pm On May 07, 2020
Sponsored by PhiLIPS

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Lady Who Took 20 Lips Injection To Have World's Biggest Lips by Lawly: 5:39pm On May 07, 2020
nonsense.
looks like the fried anus of my neighbor's tolo-tolo I killed last year.
the present generation don dey mad finish and the next wey dey come go mad from bele.
if na my mom generation she come so, and na lasgidi she dey particularly around ipaja - Baruwa, na Cele or aladura koboko one night stand go deliver her from the demon wey steal her sense.
itiboribo.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Lady Who Took 20 Lips Injection To Have World's Biggest Lips by Pogo01(m): 5:51pm On May 07, 2020
If dzz 1 suck ur dyke ehhhh

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Lady Who Took 20 Lips Injection To Have World's Biggest Lips by bestabigaelever(f): 5:59pm On May 07, 2020
I like my small lips abeg

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Lady Who Took 20 Lips Injection To Have World's Biggest Lips by MrnelsonA(m): 6:29pm On May 07, 2020
See ponmo lips, wait until flies enter your mouth....... mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Lady Who Took 20 Lips Injection To Have World's Biggest Lips by NwaEnugwuukwu(m): 7:11pm On May 07, 2020
Assurance001:
Onu ikputu

grin grin grin grin

Ọchi atọgbu mụ oo.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Lady Who Took 20 Lips Injection To Have World's Biggest Lips by Martinez39s(m): 7:13pm On May 07, 2020
grin grin grin grin Looks like she glued sausages on her lips.

Re: Graphic Photos Of Lady Who Took 20 Lips Injection To Have World's Biggest Lips by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 07, 2020
white ppl ehi
i can bet she wanted to have the lips of a blk woman and she had to disfigure her lips like this
Re: Graphic Photos Of Lady Who Took 20 Lips Injection To Have World's Biggest Lips by oluwasegun007(m): 7:21pm On May 07, 2020
Very horrible looking sturv..

Mouth look like anus...
Re: Graphic Photos Of Lady Who Took 20 Lips Injection To Have World's Biggest Lips by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 07, 2020
BareFacedLies:
If this lady gives you a Mouth Action you'll go to heaven and come back grin
u no lie sha cheesy
Re: Graphic Photos Of Lady Who Took 20 Lips Injection To Have World's Biggest Lips by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 07, 2020
Re: Graphic Photos Of Lady Who Took 20 Lips Injection To Have World's Biggest Lips by wiseone28: 8:09pm On May 07, 2020
Lol... That's how my lip was 20yrs ago. one day i had a slip on the staircase, i hit my teeth. After a week my lips start swelling because of the pains from the broken tooth grin

I used handkerchief to cover my mouth cheesy
Re: Graphic Photos Of Lady Who Took 20 Lips Injection To Have World's Biggest Lips by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 07, 2020
wiseone28:
Lol... That's how my lip was 20yrs ago one day. I had a slip on the staircase, I hit my tooth. After a week my lips start swelling because of the pains from the broken tooth grin
I used handkerchief to cover my mouth cheesy
Wow
I once fell off the bunk in secondary while in JSS1, JJC things lol, lips was swollen but nothing near this
Re: Graphic Photos Of Lady Who Took 20 Lips Injection To Have World's Biggest Lips by wiseone28: 8:16pm On May 07, 2020
TheCalculator:

Wow
I once fell off the bunk in secondary while in JSS1, JJC things lol, lips was swollen but nothing near this
mine was like that grin
Re: Graphic Photos Of Lady Who Took 20 Lips Injection To Have World's Biggest Lips by Bahamas95(m): 9:51pm On May 07, 2020
Money miss road.

Re: Graphic Photos Of Lady Who Took 20 Lips Injection To Have World's Biggest Lips by Lamanii22(f): 10:45pm On May 07, 2020
She's so insecure... Who in the hell would kiss this The ones that are encouraging her are only deceiving her....
Re: Graphic Photos Of Lady Who Took 20 Lips Injection To Have World's Biggest Lips by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 07, 2020
Daffy duck!
Re: Graphic Photos Of Lady Who Took 20 Lips Injection To Have World's Biggest Lips by Mrlucky81(m): 11:19pm On May 07, 2020
Just imagine you chuk pin for this kind lip... Na pusss you go hear
Re: Graphic Photos Of Lady Who Took 20 Lips Injection To Have World's Biggest Lips by HimName: 12:40am On May 08, 2020
Psychotria elata

Re: Graphic Photos Of Lady Who Took 20 Lips Injection To Have World's Biggest Lips by PrincessB1(f): 6:38am On May 08, 2020
L grin Lz.

Her lips looks like bloated injection vial stopper soaked in kerosene for days.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Lady Who Took 20 Lips Injection To Have World's Biggest Lips by winner37(m): 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
She will enjoy it when using it to suck dick.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Lady Who Took 20 Lips Injection To Have World's Biggest Lips by Karemarealty288(m): 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
Complicated human.....the mouth now look like anus-pile.

Re: Graphic Photos Of Lady Who Took 20 Lips Injection To Have World's Biggest Lips by okoroemeka(m): 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
BareFacedLies:
If this lady gives you a Mouth Action you'll go to heaven and come back grin
are you sure that flimsy lips will not fall off after vigorous sucking

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A 16 Years Old Girl Posted About Room 306 Which Made People Blast Her / Love, Money And Relationships / GIRLS: Ta-ta Towels For Boobs Are A Thing Now(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.