Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,011 members, 7,863,670 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation (24479 Views)

Undercover Journalists Infliterates Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fact Finding Mission / COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security / Governors Agree On 14-Day National COVID-19 Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Oepforum(m): 6:15am On May 08, 2020
The Bello himself

CHECK OUT NY SIGNATURE.....
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by djoey89: 6:20am On May 08, 2020
EcoBrick:
Since Yahaya Bello's COVID-19 prevention app is 'working' so well, maybe Lagos and the other states should borrow it na smiley . But on a serious note, I have seen whistleblower reports that suggest that Yahaya Bello is deliberately using the powers of state to cover up the COVID-19 cases (including deaths) in Kogi. I just pity his people.

I am wondering what he stands to gain by deliberately hiding it, do they give award to convid 19 free states? Or he feels it is "audio"?.

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by abu12: 6:23am On May 08, 2020
EcoBrick:
Since Yahaya Bello's COVID-19 prevention app is 'working' so well, maybe Lagos and the other states should borrow it na smiley . But on a serious note, I have seen whistleblower reports that suggest that Yahaya Bello is deliberately using the powers of state to cover up the COVID-19 cases (including deaths) in Kogi. I just pity his people.

why didn't kano and jigawa governor use their power to cover hundreds of death in kano and jigawa? forget about the whistle blower. if the people of kogi are recording deaths like kano or jigawa the governor can not hide it.

must all the state in Nigeria record corona virus?

even China did not record the disease in all his province

12 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by leunseyis(m): 6:27am On May 08, 2020
All join... the gov. has his point too, quarantine yourself for 14 days to be allowed to carru out your assignment in the State

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by OhBiafra: 6:29am On May 08, 2020
Yenny4real:
I am a Kogite. We are already worried. You may read this to make an informed contribution.
https://www.nairaland.com/5840603/anxiety-over-alleged-death-4#89268163
Nobody is worried anything. No sign of Covid 19 anywhere in Kogi state

9 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by OhBiafra: 6:31am On May 08, 2020
EcoBrick:
nothing like that. You should be happy for Kogi people not pity them. They aren't going through lockdown like most other states, yet aren't falling sick or dying

7 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by OhBiafra: 6:33am On May 08, 2020
Profayo:
This is really unfortunate, no single test has been carried out yet in Kogi apart from the governor's and his political associates tests.Why dre our leaders this shortsighted
Those that have been testing up and down are they doing better than Kogi other than creating fear in people's mind and punishing them with lock down?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by jrobbins: 6:34am On May 08, 2020
OhBiafra:

Don't mind the guy, his hate for Yahaya Bello made him post that. I've been in Kogi since the lockdown began. Some people are just praying all states should have it. I'm speculating NCDC will find what they didn't lost maybe for financial gains

7 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by OhBiafra: 6:35am On May 08, 2020
jrobbins:

Don't mind the guy, his hate for Yahaya Bello made him post that. I've been in Kogi since the lockdown began. Some people are just praying all states should have it. I'm speculating NCDC will find what they didn't lost maybe for financial gains
I am beginning to believe Covid 19 is really political. Why are they forcing him to declare a case?

9 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Doyenro23(m): 6:37am On May 08, 2020
make upto $200 weekly during this lockdown in a Free online survey it's Free no registration fee , no payment before login click on my signature Below...

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Mrbond310: 6:38am On May 08, 2020
Bello is the most useless gov on earth. Him go still beg NCDC. Why the arrogance? D u know how many covid 19 state is bordered to kogi. Nine(9). She's boosting. Kogites are already dying. Let it not be too late. Foolish boi.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by OhBiafra: 6:41am On May 08, 2020
Mrbond310:
Bello is the most useless gov on earth. Him go still beg NCDC. Why the arrogance? D u know how many covid 19 state is bordered to kogi. Nine(9). She's boosting. Kogites are already dying. Let it not be too late. Foolish boi.
Nobody is dying anywhere in Kogi state, stop the lies! Were you guys paid for this nonsense? Haba!

6 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by enemyofprogress: 6:42am On May 08, 2020
If no be sey people go call me enemy of progress, i for say this is the best time for medical doctors, nurses and mortuary attendants in Nigeria to go on strike at least for 6 months . I don't know why evil things always come to my pure mind

Dominique I love you die
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Zubi10(m): 6:42am On May 08, 2020
EcoBrick:
You're a liar.Were did you get your fact from Mr Man?

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Harrynight(m): 6:43am On May 08, 2020
Wow, so Bello get Sense like this?

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Bukden16(m): 6:50am On May 08, 2020
For the first time ever; I'm applauding Governor Bello.
Not to forget that he equally accused the NCDC some few days ago, for mounting pressure on him.

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Yenny4real(f): 6:52am On May 08, 2020
OhBiafra:
Nobody is dying anywhere in Kogi state, stop the lies! Where you guys paid for this nonsense? Haba!

What did you know? This same mentality was responsible for Abba Kyari' s death. When Germany was already battling with Coronavirus he joyfully and carelessly booked an appointment with the Germans. He never lived to learn from that grievious mistake. Kogi is my state that is why I care.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by sweetsell: 6:59am On May 08, 2020
Who cares if you are from hell fire n how do we know you are not lying judging by how foolishly a lot of your kind have been lying on NL.

Yenny4real:
I am a Kogite. We are already worried. You may read this to make an informed contribution.
https://www.nairaland.com/5840603/anxiety-over-alleged-death-4#89268163

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by justi4jesu(f): 6:59am On May 08, 2020
Please contact me for all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal, domain sales from Godaddy, afternic, Fivesquid, skrill, payoneer, BITCOIN to us at sweet rates........

We buy everyday

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Yenny4real(f): 7:04am On May 08, 2020
OhBiafra:
I am beginning to believe Covid 19 is really political. Why are they forcing him to declare a case?

You people should wise up. Nobody is forcing him rather he is the one suppressing and covering up information.

Owning to the proximity of Kogi state to other infected States, it is logically and scientifically unreasonable that Kogi state has no case of Covid-19.

NCDC is only excercises his power and mandate by carrying out a proactive measures against unforseen circumstances.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Jakemedg(m): 7:08am On May 08, 2020
abah009:
I LOVE THIS GUY, HE DOESN'T TAKE SHIT
so other northern governors take shit
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Yenny4real(f): 7:09am On May 08, 2020
sweetsell:
Who cares if you are from hell fire n how do we know you are not lying judging by how foolishly a lot of your kind have been lying on NL.

I have nothing to lose neither do I have anything to gain to declare my state of origin as regards this matter.

I don't base my judgements on sentiments like the Governor and some of you but on verifiable facts.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Jakemedg(m): 7:11am On May 08, 2020
Bukden16:
For the first time ever; I'm applauding Governor Bello.
Not to forget that he equally accused the NCDC some few days ago, for mounting pressure on him.
what will buhari ,health minister or NCDC gain if kogi joins states with covid 19?

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by symbianDON(m): 7:13am On May 08, 2020
Bello is acting foolishly. Until Kogi becomes the new Kano...

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Poorboy: 7:14am On May 08, 2020
Doyenro23:
make upto $200 weekly during this lockdown in a Free online survey it's Free no registration fee , no payment before login click on my signature Below...
fake that money you see there you can't withdraw to your account

1 Like

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Jakemedg(m): 7:15am On May 08, 2020
OhBiafra:
bro the two states KOGI APC and CROSS RIVER PDP made same allegations against NCDC

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by DontTradeUrSoul: 7:17am On May 08, 2020
Tanzania President has expose that healthy sensible people should never submit to their ulterior motive tests. The CoronaV kits they gave them infected Humans, Goats and even Pawpaw. Yes Pawpaw tested positive when the Kit was used on it. The pool testing has infected so many innocents. The rate of "asymptomatic" people testing positive made them to try it on Pawpaw and they received the shocker of their lives. But WHO and their evil pals are already trying to turn the narrative against him.

6 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by OhBiafra: 7:20am On May 08, 2020
Yenny4real:

You people should wise up. Nobody is forcing him rather he is the one suppressing and covering up information.

Owning to the proximity of Kogi state to other infected States, it is logically and scientifically unreasonable that Kogi state has no case of Covid-19.

NCDC is only excercises his power and mandate by carrying out a proactive measures against unforseen circumstances.
Going by your extremely faulty logic, it then means that every single person in those infected states must have Covid 19. Think

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Yenny4real(f): 7:20am On May 08, 2020
OhBiafra:

Ok. Yo yewa Lola. Translate We shall understand tomorrow.
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Yenny4real(f): 7:24am On May 08, 2020
OhBiafra:
Going by your extremely faulty logic, it then means that every single person in those infected statea must have Covid 19. Think

You just proved you knows nothing about the transmission system of this novel virus.
Read more about it from reputable websites like BBC, WHO and come back.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Bukden16(m): 7:25am On May 08, 2020
Jakemedg:
what will buhari ,health minister or NCDC gain if kogi joins states with covid 19?

I don't know.
It gives enough reason for Nigerians to doubt the whole thing and paddling of numbers.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests / Work Begins On Ota–Idiroko Roads, Ogun State (Photos) / Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.