Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,477 members, 7,861,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation (24473 Views)

Undercover Journalists Infliterates Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fact Finding Mission / COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security / Governors Agree On 14-Day National COVID-19 Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Yankee101: 7:26am On May 08, 2020
Is it wewe, weed, cocain, abi the seeds this guy dey smike?
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by OhBiafra: 7:27am On May 08, 2020
Yenny4real:

You just proved you knows nothing about the transmission system of this novel virus.
Read more about it from reputable websites like BBC, WHO and come back.
Please tell me, maybe the transmission system is more effective across borders than within states or what exactly are you trying to say?

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Successlane: 7:28am On May 08, 2020
Don't even know what to say,
Don't even know who to believe,
Don't even know who to advise,
Don't even know who to blame
GYB, this your confidence worries me!
I am nervous!
I am frightened!
The lives of your extended family, all Ebiras, all Kogites are at stake!!!
I can only pray,and pray, and pray that it all ends well because I'm involved.
Though I'm outside, my heart is with my people at home.
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Balogunodua(m): 7:31am On May 08, 2020
For the first time in history Yeye Below is making sense cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Nobody: 7:38am On May 08, 2020
Bello believes that reforming zero infections is a sign of excellence performance as a governor, what an irredeemably useless failed governor. A state that has border with FCT and other States with high number believes he can fool people. Unless guy
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by AfroKnight: 7:42am On May 08, 2020
Nonsense.

Living in denial will not make the virus go away.

The same virus made its way from Lagos up north through Kogi state.

It is foolish for anyone to think there could be no case of covid19 in Kogi. This is an irresponsible Governor.

The good thing is the Police is Federal. Will he employ civilian task force boys to expel the officials?

He is at a disadvantage if he drags this into a power play. Thank God we don’t have state police. Some governors will become overlords, sacrificing their citizens just to look good.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by YungJo207(m): 7:45am On May 08, 2020
PrincessB1:
Interesting.

How is this interesting?��
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Nobody: 7:45am On May 08, 2020
This Yamaha Bello must be a relation of ganduje. All the Almajiris crossing from south to North and vice versa pass through Kongi state and he there telling us there are no cases in Kogi? Okay o!

1 Like

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by OhBiafra: 7:46am On May 08, 2020
AfroKnight:
Nonsense.

It is foolish for anyone to think there could be no case of covid19 in Kogi. This is an irresponsible Governor.

The good thing is the Police is Federal. Will he employ civilian task force boys to expel the officials?

He is at a disadvantage if he drags this into a power play. Thank God we don’t have state police. Some governors will become overlords, sacrificing their citizens just to look good.
You are the foolish one for thinking there must be a case of covid 19 in Kogi. Were you the driver that moved the Virus from Lagos through Kogi to the north? Why has it not infected everyone in Lagos?

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Nobody: 7:47am On May 08, 2020
AfroKnight:
Nonsense.

It is foolish for anyone to think there could be no case of covid19 in Kogi.
This is an irresponsible Governor.

Exactly what I just posted!
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by YungJo207(m): 7:48am On May 08, 2020
Successlane:
Don't even know what to say,

Don't even know who to believe,

Don't even know who to advise,

Don't even know who to blame

GYB, this your confidence worries me!

I am nervous!

I am frightened!

The lives of your extended family, all Ebiras, all Kogites are at stake!!!

I can only pray,and pray, and pray that it all ends well because I'm involved.

Though I'm outside, my heart is with my people at home.

It high time we wake up to the fact that the virus is in the state and people will die ...hope for the best while you expect the worst.
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Babinski: 7:50am On May 08, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Bello right now no trust anyone. He no wan make anybody bring coro for him yard.

There are already Covid-19 cases in Kogi State and it is sad to see that the Governor cares less about Kogi people being infected or dying. He has refused to report any case or send samples for testing and now NCDC has sent officials, he is trying to antagonize them to frustrate their mission and force them to leave.
Bello is the typical example that Nigerian youth can be far worse in leadership than their parents!

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Akaegwu(m): 7:50am On May 08, 2020
Alexk2:
We need a president intervention in this matter....i fear for what will be discovered if allowed to do there work. Yaya Bello is a governor we should never have in Nigeria; he is an error.
He didn't stop them from working. He only said. Quarantine for 14 days before you start working.
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by AfroKnight: 7:50am On May 08, 2020
OhBiafra:
You are the foolish one for thinking there must be a case of covid 19 in Kogi. Were you the driver that moved the Virus from Lagos through Kogi to the north? Why has it not infected everyone in Lagos?

You are foolish for thinking a virus can enter the North from Lagos but cannot enter Kogi which is along the way.

Take whatever certificate you bought and burn it to ashes. Even empty heads who cheat to pass exams cannot be this stupid.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by juman(m): 7:52am On May 08, 2020
Kogi governor is stupid.

NCDC is the best friend you can have today.
In near future he would be running after NCDC officers to help him out of corona crisis.

Corona already in every state.
Corona is go no where soon.

He should ask from kano, yobe, borno, kwara, lagos governors.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by IsraelOA(m): 7:53am On May 08, 2020
NCDC Officials Flee Kogi State To Avoid Being Subjected To Covid-19 Test

https://www.savidnews.com/ncdc-officials-flee-kogi-state-to-avoid-being-subjected-to-covid-19-test/

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Yenny4real(f): 7:53am On May 08, 2020
OhBiafra:
Please tell me, maybe the transmission system is more effective across borders than within states or what exactly are you trying to say?

First it not an airborne disease. I wouldn't have believed everyone in the infected States are carriers.

Second it is majorly transmitted from person to person through close contact or touching of a surface contaminated by infected person(s)

Owning to the proximity of the state to infected States. Many people would have left the infected States for many reasons to Kogi state. Remember no lockdown in Kogi until now. Kogi state is meeting point of the north to south in Nigeria. Many travellers stop in Kogi state to refresh and transact before continuing their journeys.

Third the Governor belief of non existence of the virus. Remember no single test has been carryout in Kogi state.

These and many other factors increases the probability or likelihood of possible transmission of the disease to Kogi state.

If the assumptions are wrong which unlikely. Test and thorough in-depth and independent analysis of the case should be carried out. Like what was done in Kano. This is what NCDC is trying to achieve.

I wonder why many youths are clapping for his ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Ikennamurphy: 7:58am On May 08, 2020
EcoBrick:
Since Yahaya Bello's COVID-19 prevention app is 'working' so well, maybe Lagos and the other states should borrow it na smiley . But on a serious note, I have seen whistleblower reports that suggest that Yahaya Bello is deliberately using the powers of state to cover up the COVID-19 cases (including deaths) in Kogi. I just pity his people.
What does he stand to gain from that? That would be stupid of him

I don't believe there is any Corona virus free state

1 Like

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by sonofthunder: 8:01am On May 08, 2020
Yenny4real:
I am a Kogite. We are already worried. You may read this to make an informed contribution.
https://www.nairaland.com/5840603/anxiety-over-alleged-death-4#89268163
The man is behaving like an illiterate to be honest. Does he request those conveying food and other amenities to be isolated for same period? God forbid this issue gets out of hand and the states medical system is overwhelmed will he request medical personnel coming to assist to isolate? Luckily for him its the masses that will suffer the consequences of his folly.... Very unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by sonofthunder: 8:03am On May 08, 2020
IsraelOA:
NCDC Officials Flee Kogi State To Avoid Being Subjected To Covid-19 Test

https://www.savidnews.com/ncdc-officials-flee-kogi-state-to-avoid-being-subjected-to-covid-19-test/

This is a very unwise and uninformed headline.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by amanzejude(m): 8:06am On May 08, 2020
Everyone will be fine. Let's remain optimistic and hopeful. At the end of the day, we will come out strong.

The first 400 people to like my Facebook post will be rewarded with airtime.
Once you have hit the "Like" button, inbox me the network that you use.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214406165502535&id=1670269925&ref=bookmarks
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by FlordFlorez(m): 8:06am On May 08, 2020
Babinski:

There are already Covid-19 cases in Kogi State and it is sad to see that the Governor cares less about Kogi people being infected or dying. He has refused to report any case or send samples for testing and now NCDC has sent officials, he is trying to antagonize them to frustrate their mission and force them to leave.
Bello is the typical example that Nigerian youth can be far worse in leadership than their parents!
I totally disagree with u. Before u make this your claim public why don't u ask yourself what would be his gain in doing so. This is an opportunity presented to state governors to cash but he doesn't want to do that. I'm not a fan of Bello but this isn't enough reason for me to be delusional in judging him.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Alexk2(m): 8:10am On May 08, 2020
Akaegwu:
He didn't stop them from working. He only said. Quarantine for 14 days before you start working.
There is no such guideline for NCDC or accredited health workers since this outbreak starts. They have been trained as such.
Every reasonable human knows that the governor is only preventing them from doing their work knowing fully well that their discovery will damage his ego. He is the one playing politics with people's lives in this case. I wonder what he'll have done if he wasn't from the ruling party...
If FG still find fault with Wike who wasn't reckless with people's live but instead took the bold steps to ensure the outbreak is stopped, I'm waiting to see what they'll do about this reckless governor who is afraid of his shadows.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by abu12: 8:11am On May 08, 2020
AfroKnight:

You are foolish for thinking a virus can enter the North from Lagos but cannot enter Kogi which is along the way.

Take whatever certificate you bought and burn it to ashes. Even empty heads who cheat to pass exams cannot be this stupid.

you are also stupid to think the virus pass through Oyo from Lagos to infect people in kano, only for Oyo to record his index case from kano through an immigration officer.

you are reasoning as if corona has leg, that it will drop at each state he passes through. some of you reason like pig

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by liver123(m): 8:17am On May 08, 2020
E be like say this man don dey get small sense. This is the first time he is acting meaningful.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by OhBiafra: 8:17am On May 08, 2020
Yenny4real:

First it not an airborne disease. I wouldn't have believed everyone in the infected States are carriers.

Second it is majorly transmitted from person to person through close contact or touching of a surface contaminated by infected person(s)

Owning to the proximity of the state to infected States. Many people would have left the infected States for many reasons to Kogi state. Remember no lockdown in Kogi until now. Kogi state is meeting point of the north to south in Nigeria. Many travellers stop in Kogi state to refresh and transact before continuing their journeys.

Third the Governor belief of non existence of the virus. Remember no single test has been carryout in Kogi state.

These and many other factors increases the probability or likelihood of possible transmission of the disease to Kogi state.

If the assumptions are wrong which unlikely. Test and thorough in-depth and independent analysis of the case should be carried out. Like what was done in Kano. This is what NCDC is trying to achieve.

I wonder why many youths are clapping for his ignorance.
So every single person travelling through Kogi must be infected? Or the infected ones must stop in Kogi and have contact with people? Where is this reasoning coming from? If works like that, then no single person in the infected states should be free of the virus

1 Like

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by abu12: 8:17am On May 08, 2020
sonofthunder:

The man is behaving like an illiterate to be honest. Does he request those conveying food and other amenities to be isolated for same period? God forbid this issue gets out of hand and the states medical system is overwhelmed will he request medical personnel coming to assist to isolate? Luckily for him its the masses that will suffer the consequences of his folly.... Very unfortunate.

so you mean if somebody has corona and he is driving from Lagos to kastina and pass through kogi, without stopping over or had no contact with anybody. kogi is already infected because somebody with corona pass through kogi state some u reason like pig

1 Like

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Vecto(m): 8:19am On May 08, 2020
abu12:

you are also stupid to think the virus pass through Oyo to infect people in kano, only for Oyo to record his index case from kano through an immigration officer.

you are reasoning as if corona has leg, that it will drop at each state he passes through. some of you reason like pig

They are foooooooooools grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Emedu(m): 8:21am On May 08, 2020
OhBiafra:
So every single person travelling through Kogi must be infected? Or the infected ones must stop in Kogi and have contact with people? Where ia this reasoning coming from? If works like that, then no single person in the infected states should be free of the virus

Are you thinking from your brain at all? You lack the mental capacity to engage in a matter so sensitive and complicated like this. I will advised, you keep mute, watch and learn while the intelligents one discuss.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by OhBiafra: 8:21am On May 08, 2020
AfroKnight:

Mumu where is your evidence that the virus entered the North from Kogi? Don't we have flights going into the North? Big Big mumu.
Even if an infected person happened to pass through Kogi to the north, do they drop the virus along the road as they move for people to pick? Big empty head you have there

1 Like

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by OhBiafra: 8:23am On May 08, 2020
Emedu:

Are you thinking from your brain at all?
Not everyone thinks from the anus like you do

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU / No Nigerian Citizenship For British By Marriage / President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.