Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,445 members, 7,861,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation (24472 Views)

Undercover Journalists Infliterates Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fact Finding Mission / COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security / Governors Agree On 14-Day National COVID-19 Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Walelavender(m): 12:33pm On May 08, 2020
The same Kogi that shares border with 10 states?

FCT,Nasarawa,Benue,Enugu,Anambra,Edo,Ondo,Ekiti,Kwara and Niger states. All these states have at least, a case.

This method will make community transmission go up. You are not testing, unlike other states and you obviously don't want any technical support because of the APP? The cover ups are there in the media and this won't be a good one for the residents.
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Doyenro23(m): 12:41pm On May 08, 2020
Poorboy:
shut up it's fake, I have 3 accounts I withdrew since March no money was paid.

Show proofs ogbeni did you get upto the referral limit
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Poorboy: 12:45pm On May 08, 2020
Doyenro23:

Show proofs ogbeni did you get upto the referral limit
I did only three referral.... But I had about $1500 in the accounts
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Doyenro23(m): 1:23pm On May 08, 2020
Poorboy:

You see I have more than 10 referral
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Doyenro23(m): 1:25pm On May 08, 2020
Poorboy:

See

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Poorboy: 1:45pm On May 08, 2020
Doyenro23:

You see I have more than 10 referral
my issue is without referral no withdrawal...... Because I can't withdraw the over $1500
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Ozimama(m): 1:51pm On May 08, 2020
Good idea.don't trust anyone God bless kogi state we are covered by the grace of God.
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by danuzochukwu: 5:45pm On May 08, 2020
This may sound brave and commendable to some people, but for me it's far from it. The conclusion by the governor to send NCDC officials back from kogi state is the dumbest action been taken by a governor all over the world. And kogi people will live to regret it should the virus escalate in the state. Gov. Yaya Bello is claiming that he doesn't have Corona virus cases in his state, but how do you know if you don't allow NCDC officials to collect samples for testing. That's why I always say that, kogi people have been unlucky to have Yaya Bello as their governor for more than four years now. Because no sensible leader reason or act the way he does, I live in kogi state and I know what I'm saying.
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by DEmejioba1: 8:22pm On May 08, 2020
Alexk2:
We need a president intervention in this matter....i fear for what will be discovered if allowed to do there work. Yaya Bello is a governor we should never have in Nigeria; he is an error.
u people,what are ur problems with this? When has having coronavirus in the state an achievement? Why are u people so curious abt having no coronavirus in kogi?What is ur interest in discovering coronavirus in kogi? The truth of the matter is that,if the ncdc officers are allowed to do their work in Kogi,they will surely discover many cases of malaria and tag it as coronavirus

1 Like

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by jaggabban: 10:50pm On May 08, 2020
Yenny4real:

People are already dying of COVID-19 in Kog state. And the Governor is seriously covering up to substantiate his unguided and unverified assumption that COVID-19 is political and not real.

They should do video of any patient and post it. Social media is free.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by cardoctor(m): 4:06am On May 09, 2020
No nonsense YB
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Poorboy: 3:25pm On May 13, 2020
Doyenro23:
make upto $200 weekly during this lockdown in a Free online survey it's Free no registration fee , no payment before login click on my signature Below...
have you been able to payout
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Doyenro23(m): 6:40am On May 14, 2020
Poorboy:
have you been able to payout

Yes
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Poorboy: 8:39am On May 14, 2020
Doyenro23:

Yes
can you help me payout my own?

Hope you're a sincere person. I have $500 in my account. Thanks
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Doyenro23(m): 11:56am On May 14, 2020
Poorboy:
can you help me payout my own?

Hope you're a sincere person. I have $500 in my account. Thanks

How many referrals
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Poorboy: 11:57am On May 14, 2020
Doyenro23:

How many referrals
3 referrals
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Doyenro23(m): 12:01pm On May 14, 2020
Poorboy:
3 referrals

Build more and make it 10 referral
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Poorboy: 12:02pm On May 14, 2020
Doyenro23:

Build more and make it 10 referral
can you send me pm let me call you
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Doyenro23(m): 2:04pm On May 14, 2020
Poorboy:
can you send me pm let me call you

??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court / Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market / Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.