Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation (24483 Views)

Undercover Journalists Infliterates Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fact Finding Mission / COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security / Governors Agree On 14-Day National COVID-19 Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Emedu(m): 8:54am On May 08, 2020
[quote author=OhBiafra post=89312981][/quote]

I care less about that. The correct spelling is measure but my phone is on prediction. Wise up. Ode
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by AfroKnight: 8:55am On May 08, 2020
OhBiafra:
Answer my questions above Mr Enlightened

I am not prepared to argue with a covidiot. You are wilfully ignorant. There is no argument that can sway you since you have attached your self esteem to this argument. cheesy

Enjoy yourself.
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Ura: 8:58am On May 08, 2020
Nairalanders, Yahaya Bello is not worth arguing over. Even if there is no Corona in Kogi state, only test can confirm. And about the test kits being infected we know that it is not all the results that will come out positive.
Don't forget that he is not in good terms with majority of his people. He is clearly showing what he wishes them. After all he did not spend a dime to get NCDC over to the state.
Stop wasting your data arguing over a misguided and irresponsible governor who rigged his way into power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by OhBiafra: 9:00am On May 08, 2020
AfroKnight:

I am not prepared to argue with a covidiot. You are wilfully ignorant. There is no argument that can sway you since you have attached your self esteem to this argument. cheesy

Enjoy yourself.
Good thing you admitted to having no sensible argument to prove your point. Now fùck off

1 Like

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Emedu(m): 9:00am On May 08, 2020
Ura:
Nairalanders, Yahaya Bello is not worth arguing over. Even if there is no Corona in Kogi state, only test can confirm. And about the test kits being infected we know that it is not all the results that will come out positive.
Don't forget that he is not in good terms with majority of his people. He is clearly showing what he wishes them. After all he did not spend a dime to get NCDC over to the state.
Stop wasting your data arguing over a misguided and irresponsible governor who rigged his way into power.

I love reading intelligent posts like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by mistijude: 9:05am On May 08, 2020
Yenny4real:

People are already dying of COVID-19 in Kog state. And the Governor is seriously covering up to substantiate his unguided and unverified assumption that COVID-19 is political and not real.

Keep quiet this girl!No one is dying of coronavirus in Kogi State, people die before the arrival of covid19.Must every death happening now be attributed to coronavirus? A doctor from fmc,lokoja said the state is really free of coronavirus for now that those death people are talking about are not attributed to coronavirus(quote author=AfroKnight post=89313063]

Enjoy yourself.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Cholison(m): 9:08am On May 08, 2020
Those praising this disaster governor will soon start counting the cost of their foolery. I just waka pass oooo

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by mechanics(m): 9:15am On May 08, 2020
Hmmmmm, that's really funny o.
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by mechanics(m): 9:15am On May 08, 2020
PrincessB1:
Interesting.

Very interesting.
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Jainine(f): 9:19am On May 08, 2020
Yenny4real:
His arrogance and ego is about to cause him an unredeemable fall. pride they say come before a fall.

He thinks he is a lion but he is merely a stubborn goat
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by babamadiba(m): 9:19am On May 08, 2020
OhBiafra:
And will remain ok
absolutely sir
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Tima1980(f): 9:25am On May 08, 2020
YOU LIED AGAINST PEOPLE'S GOVERNOR, NO COVID-19 IN KOGI STATE AND IF BY NOW ITS FOUND THE INTERSTATE LOCK-DOWN WERE ABUSED BY SECURITY AGENCIES. IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT KOGI AND CROSS RIVER STATE HAS COVID-19 I SAY BACK TO YOU GUYS. I PRAYED FOR THOSE AFFECTED STATE TO BE HEALED BY GOD'S MIGHTY POWER. STOP PLAYING POLITICS ON EVERYTHING, ONE DAY YOU WILL THINK IS YAHAYA BELLOW AGAIN AND YOU WILL DO IT AGAINST YOURSELF. YAHAYA HAVE TRIED WHEN IT COMES TO SECURITY AND THIS COVID-19.

EcoBrick:
Since Yahaya Bello's COVID-19 prevention app is 'working' so well, maybe Lagos and the other states should borrow it na smiley . But on a serious note, I have seen whistleblower reports that suggest that Yahaya Bello is deliberately using the powers of state to cover up the COVID-19 cases (including deaths) in Kogi. I just pity his people.
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by nafada2: 10:04am On May 08, 2020
But the governor didn't say anything wrong. NCDC gave the directive of 14 days quarantine, so let them go through it before they will become the index case period.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by bkool7(m): 10:21am On May 08, 2020
Kogi Govt is not conducting test and it's claiming the state doesn't have covid-19
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by olumide4christ: 10:24am On May 08, 2020
FlordFlorez:
No mind am. When there's no testing.

Infact, there will surely be COVID 19 in that state. Babajide of Journalists Hangout was analysing the fact that Kogi state is the only state in Nigeria that has borders with 10 other states & I checked the map of Nigeria, he is correct.
There is no way there will be no COVID 19 cases in Kogi with the way Nigerians travel & the lack of secure borders. Add to that the fact that people traveling by road from the South South, South East & South West to Abuja and the North must pass through Kogi state & usually stop over at Okene & Lokoja to eat.

Yahaya Bello is just postponing the evil day of judgment. So much for a "YOUNG" governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by olumide4christ: 10:26am On May 08, 2020
Profayo:
This is really unfortunate, no single test has been carried out yet in Kogi apart from the governor's and his political associates tests.Why dre our leaders this shortsighted

So much for the"YOUNG GOVERNOR"
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by olumide4christ: 10:33am On May 08, 2020
Babinski:

There are already Covid-19 cases in Kogi State and it is sad to see that the Governor cares less about Kogi people being infected or dying. He has refused to report any case or send samples for testing and now NCDC has sent officials, he is trying to antagonize them to frustrate their mission and force them to leave.
Bello is the typical example that Nigerian youth can be far worse in leadership than their parents!

I agree 100% with you, especially the last paragraph!
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by bolseas(f): 10:43am On May 08, 2020
nafada2:
But the governor didn't say anything wrong. NCDC gave the directive of 14 days quarantine, so let them go through it before they will become the index case period.

The FG isolated the 15 Chinese for 14 days, despite the fact that they were invited by the FG..

NCDC should either agree to the Governor's directive to isolate or they leave.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Numerouno94(m): 10:46am On May 08, 2020
OhBiafra:
Nobody is worried anything. No sign of Covid 19 anywhere in Kogi state
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Numerouno94(m): 10:50am On May 08, 2020
OhBiafra:
Nobody is worried anything. No sign of Covid 19 anywhere in Kogi state

Be deceiving urself. Re u in Kogi? Do u knw beta dan dem?

Do u knw d numba deaths d state Gov has swept under d carpet?

Media oulets re barred frm reportin such news.

Buh we still enjoying d free movement sha.
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by sonofthunder: 10:52am On May 08, 2020
abu12:

so you mean if somebody has corona and he is driving from Lagos to kastina and pass through kogi, without stopping over or had no contact with anybody. kogi is already infected because somebody with corona pass through kogi state some u reason like pig
Read your comment again, this time more slowly. You mean all travellers are passing through? None has their destination as kogi state? None of them are stopping to by food items, utilise restrooms or sleepover at an hotel or a friend's home?
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by abu12: 10:57am On May 08, 2020
sonofthunder:

Read your comment again, this time more slowly. You mean all travellers are passing through? None has their destination as kogi state? None of them are stopping to by food items, utilise restrooms or sleepover at an hotel or a friend's home?

and if any has his destination as kogi state or buying things he/she is definitely a carrier of corona, that means 90% of people in Lagos are corona patience. fooools every where.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by SoulB6: 11:06am On May 08, 2020
Numerouno94:

Really, tell us how many death. Corona death is not something anyone can cover up, as of today in all the 21 local government of Kogi state, nobody has shown Coronavirus symptoms and no any mysterious death. If you argue otherwise, give us details of who, where and when.
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by BushDoctor123: 11:09am On May 08, 2020
Yenny4real:
I am a Kogite. We are already worried. You may read this to make an informed contribution.
https://www.nairaland.com/5840603/anxiety-over-alleged-death-4#89268163
Meaning any death now is caused by Covid 19 abi?. Kogi was on logged down for a month, if there was the virus as been claimed it would have manifested and the death rate would be alarming by now. When those Chinese came into the country they were quarantine for fourteen days by NCDC, so why did the same NCDC refused to be quarantine? Criminals in high places.
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Numerouno94(m): 11:11am On May 08, 2020
Ura:

Most of them don't knw him. Neither do dey know wat his capable of.
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by BushDoctor123: 11:20am On May 08, 2020
EcoBrick:
Since Yahaya Bello's COVID-19 prevention app is 'working' so well, maybe Lagos and the other states should borrow it na smiley . But on a serious note, I have seen whistleblower reports that suggest that Yahaya Bello is deliberately using the powers of state to cover up the COVID-19 cases (including deaths) in Kogi. I just pity his people.
I am not a supporter of the governor, I am in kogi & my wife is a senior officer in FMC Lokoja. Those deaths that happened is not covid 19 related. So meaning any body that dies now died through the virus? Nawa for Nigerian's o. Those NCDC guys & our leaders are not to be trusted. The benue index case that proved nagative after several test is still been help captive.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by OhBiafra: 11:22am On May 08, 2020
Numerouno94:

I am in Kogi
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by sonofthunder: 11:34am On May 08, 2020
abu12:

and if any has his destination as kogi state or buying things he/she is definitely a carrier of corona, that means 90% of people in Lagos are corona patience. fooools every where.

You can ignorantly continue to bury your head in the sand. "O fools that cut their nose to spite their faces".
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Slimpotter(m): 11:54am On May 08, 2020
Yenny4real:
I am a Kogite. We are already worried. You may read this to make an informed contribution.
https://www.nairaland.com/5840603/anxiety-over-alleged-death-4#89268163
What else can we say.
We're in this state as if there's no government.
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Doyenro23(m): 12:16pm On May 08, 2020
Poorboy:
fake that money you see there you can't withdraw to your account

It's not fake bro stop saying trash if you don't know keep quiet
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Poorboy: 12:29pm On May 08, 2020
Doyenro23:

It's not fake bro stop saying trash if you don't know keep quiet
shut up it's fake, I have 3 accounts I withdrew since March no money was paid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures). / Social Media Is Frustrating My Job- Lai Mohammed / Chad Intercepts ISIS Weapons Going To Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.