Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,094 members, 7,863,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation (24485 Views)

Undercover Journalists Infliterates Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fact Finding Mission / COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security / Governors Agree On 14-Day National COVID-19 Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by OhBiafra: 8:24am On May 08, 2020
abu12:

so you mean if somebody has corona and he is driving from Lagos to kastina and pass through kogi, without stopping over or had no contact with anybody. kogi is already infected because somebody with corona pass through. some reason like pig
Help me ask them my brother. Senseless people pushing their senselss opinions like undsiputable facts

1 Like

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Emperor140: 8:26am On May 08, 2020
OhBiafra:
Help me ask them my brother. Senseless people pushing their senselss opinions like undsiputable facts
Must u quote everybody? why are u so jobless
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by AfroKnight: 8:28am On May 08, 2020
abu12:

you are also stupid to think the virus pass through Oyo to infect people in kano, only for Oyo to record his index case from kano through an immigration officer.

you are reasoning as if corona has leg, that it will drop at each state he passes through. some of you reason like pig

You are obviously ignorant of travel routes and travel stops.

Join the other simpleton to burn those certificates you bought.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by OhBiafra: 8:28am On May 08, 2020
Emperor140:
Must u quote everybody? why are u so jobless
I know you guys are paid for this nonsense that is why your are angry to see someone busting your useless propaganda

1 Like

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Emedu(m): 8:30am On May 08, 2020
OhBiafra:
Not everyone thinks from the anus like you do

I have watched all the arguments in this thread. I can categorically says you lack the mental capacity to engage in a matter so sensitive and complicated like this. I will advised, you keep mute, watch and learn while the intelligents one discuss.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by AfroKnight: 8:31am On May 08, 2020
OhBiafra:
Mumu where is your evidence that the virus entered the North from Kogi? Don't we have flights going into the North? Big Big mumu.
Even if an infected person happened to pass through Kogi to the north, do they drop the virus along the road as they move for people to pick? Big empty head you have there

You are still stubborn in your ignorance. cheesy cheesy
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Babinski: 8:32am On May 08, 2020
FlordFlorez:
I totally disagree with u. Before u make this your claim public why don't u ask yourself what would be his gain in doing so. This is an opportunity presented to state governors to cash but he doesn't want to do that. I'm not a fan of Bello but this isn't enough reason for me to be delusional in judging him.

1. Have you read the Premium Times report of happenings at FMC Lokoja and Kogi State relating to Covid-19? I have first hand information from medical personnel in Kogi State that verified the report. If you have not read the report, please do and see if it does not warrant urgent action.

2. Can you state any commendable steps taken by Bello to fight Covid-19 in the State? Each state is expected to send cases of respiratory infection or diseases to NCDC for testing to rule out Covid-19. For months now NCDC has not received a SINGLE sample from Kogi State. Are we saying there has not been any respiratory cases in all hospitals in Kogi State for so long? Medical personnel says it is not only unlikely but impossible. So the lack of sample being sent to NCDC is deliberate.

3. It is clear to any observer that the Governor's response to the NCDC team is confrontational. Is he smarter medically than the NCDC that gave the directive he is trying to quote? If he has cases can he treat them himself or is it not this same NCDC he will rely upon?

Let us all join to condemn bad actions and attitudes instead of making excuses for them.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by OhBiafra: 8:33am On May 08, 2020
Emedu:

I have watched all the arguments in this thread. I can categorically says you lack the mental capacity to engage in a matter so sensitive and complicated like this. I will advised, you keep mute, watch and learn while the intelligents one discuss.
With grammar as useless as this, why should I take you seriously?
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Emedu(m): 8:35am On May 08, 2020
Babinski:

1. Have you read the Premium Times report of happenings at FMC Lokoja and Kogi State relating to Covid-19? I have first hand information from medical personnel in Kogi State that verified the report. If you have not read the report, please do and see if it does not warrant urgent action.

2. Can you state any commendable steps taken by Bello to fight Covid-19 in the State? Each state is expected to send cases of respiratory infection or diseases to NCDC for testing to rule out Covid-19. For months now NCDC has not received a SINGLE sample from Kogi State. Are we saying there has not been any respiratory cases in all hospitals in Kogi State for so long? Medical personnel says it is not only unlikely but impossible. So the lack of sample being sent to NCDC is deliberate.

3. It is clear to any observer that the Governor's response to the NCDC team is confrontational. Is he smarter medically than the NCDC that gave the directive he is trying to quote? If he has cases can he treat them himself or is it not this same NCDC he will rely upon?

Let us all join to condemn bad actions and attitudes instead of making excuses for them.

One ohbiafra guy will soon show off his ignorance. Wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by OhBiafra: 8:35am On May 08, 2020
AfroKnight:

You are still stubborn in your ignorance. cheesy cheesy
You are arrogant in your foolishness.
No sensible point to support your opinion that it's impossible for Kogi state to be free of Covid 19, yet you want everyone to accept it or be termed ignorant

1 Like

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by AfroKnight: 8:35am On May 08, 2020
isthatso:

Exactly what I just posted!

Unfortunately, there are some covidiots who think Kogi is free because of an app that citizens are expected to report cases on. Lol.

Irresponsible governors can only be elected if there is a pool of irresponsible candidates. It appears many Nigerians are not better than their leaders.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by abu12: 8:36am On May 08, 2020
AfroKnight:

you that have certificate, why not give me reason or enlighten me on travel routes of corona virus instead of asking me to burn my certificate, that is, if I have one.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Nobody: 8:37am On May 08, 2020
AfroKnight:

Unfortunately, there are some covidiots who think Kogi is free because of an app that citizens are expected to report cases on. Lol.

Irresponsible governors can only be elected if there is a pool of irresponsible candidates. It appears many Nigerians are not better than their leaders.

Alas it is not an appearance, leaders are a subset of the people, it’s not like our leaders are from Chad or Congo.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Minemrys: 8:39am On May 08, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Bello right now no trust anyone. He no wan make anybody bring coro for him yard.
oga, the guy want cover up. Who said covid 19 isn't in d state? State that hasn't a test kit or c0nductd any test. A state that didn't implement a lock down across its borders and borders infectd states.
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Emedu(m): 8:39am On May 08, 2020
OhBiafra:
With grammar as useless as this, why should I take you seriously?

I even pity you not to scrutinise your grammatical structures. But seems you are unhappy with my fair judgement of your poor reasoning. My brother go and study, your reasoning is too low. Your friends and your status may be deceiving you on this.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by AfroKnight: 8:40am On May 08, 2020
OhBiafra:

You are arrogant in your foolishness.
No sensible point to support your opinion that it's impossible for Kogi state to be free of Covid 19, yet you want everyone to accept it or be termed ignorant

Lol. You got emotional. cheesy

Your ignorance stinks. Stop reasoning from your butthole.
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by OhBiafra: 8:40am On May 08, 2020
AfroKnight:

You that is a commercial driver, tell him and the rest of us what you know about travel routine and stops:
1. The probability that an infected person travelled through Kogi.
2. The probability that the infected person, if any, stopped somewhere in Kogi on the course of the journey.
3. The probability that the infected person travelling through Kogi, if he stopped, was able to infect another person with the virus.

It is time to show your much touted intelligence
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Nobody: 8:40am On May 08, 2020
Nice one

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by OhBiafra: 8:41am On May 08, 2020
AfroKnight:

Lol. You got emotional. cheesy

Your ignorance stinks. Stop reasoning from your butthole.
Answer my questions above Mr Enlightened
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Minemrys: 8:42am On May 08, 2020
EcoBrick:
Since Yahaya Bello's COVID-19 prevention app is 'working' so well, maybe Lagos and the other states should borrow it na smiley . But on a serious note, I have seen whistleblower reports that suggest that Yahaya Bello is deliberately using the powers of state to cover up the COVID-19 cases (including deaths) in Kogi. I just pity his people.
that's cos kogi has no media. All its media are govt owned. The guy is playing politics to appear like he is doing s0mething. This man wants to cover up facts.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Minemrys: 8:43am On May 08, 2020
abah009:
I LOVE THIS GUY, HE DOESN'T TAKE SHIT
kn0w the pers0n b4 u love them.
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by OhBiafra: 8:44am On May 08, 2020
Emedu:

I even pity you not to scrutinise your grammatical structures. But seems you are unhappy with my fair judgement of your poor reasoning. My brother go and study, your reasoning is too low. Your friends and your status may be deceiving you on this.
Go and sit down, you are too dull. You can't construct a simple sentence in English, so who are you to judge someone's reasoning? Especially someone that is operating at a far higher IQ
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by uchrikk(m): 8:44am On May 08, 2020
I am sure all the Almajiris that are being turned back from the South are silently settling down in Kogi, since it is their route of entrance. Why didn't Bello stop, quarantine and test them?
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Nobody: 8:44am On May 08, 2020
Babinski:

I agree totally. Bello wants to have it on record that kogi recorded zero cases during his time.
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Saao(m): 8:46am On May 08, 2020
EcoBrick:
Since Yahaya Bello's COVID-19 prevention app is 'working' so well, maybe Lagos and the other states should borrow it na smiley . But on a serious note, I have seen whistleblower reports that suggest that Yahaya Bello is deliberately using the powers of state to cover up the COVID-19 cases (including deaths) in Kogi. I just pity his people.
u can't cover covid 19, my elder bro stays in lokoja, no case yet. If covid 19 is easy to cover up, Kano cases could have be seal up. Just one week cover up in Kano, 640 death recorded.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by babamadiba(m): 8:46am On May 08, 2020
Yenny4real:
I am a Kogite. We are already worried. You may read this to make an informed contribution.
https://www.nairaland.com/5840603/anxiety-over-alleged-death-4#89268163
am also a kogite please stop all this fake stuffs u are parading. We are ok for now.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by owunabastard: 8:49am On May 08, 2020
I don't know whether some people are wishing for kogites to be infected with the coronavirus. Simple fact, let the NCDC officers undergo 14 days isolation to ascertain their status. Because, trust no one on this delicate time we find ourselves
OhBiafra:
Go and sit down, you are too dull. You can't construct a simple sentence in English, so who are you to judge someone's reasoning? Especially someone that is operating at a far higher IQ

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by Emedu(m): 8:50am On May 08, 2020
OhBiafra:

How did you measured your IQ? By all these incoherent and nonsensical statements. I pity your condition.
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by AfroKnight: 8:51am On May 08, 2020
isthatso:

Alas it is not an appearance, leaders are a subset of the people, it’s not like our leaders are from Chad or Congo.

Sad reality.

Let us hope the NCDC will ignore this powerless order and get to work cos incompetent leaders will kill their citizens.

State borders are porous in this country. Just two days ago, someone I know left his home in Lagos to work in Ondo State. They say interstate travel is still banned but evidently, people are bribing their way through.

I keep remembering the woman who was responsible for the surge in covid19 cases in South Korea. I’m tempted to suggest that one of her ancestors must be a Nigerian. She was in denial until they had to take her in.
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by OhBiafra: 8:52am On May 08, 2020
Emedu:

How did you measured your IQ? By all these incoherent and nonsensical statements. I pity your condition.
Re: Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation by OhBiafra: 8:53am On May 08, 2020
babamadiba:
am also a kogite please stop all this fake stuffs u are parading. We are ok for now.
And will remain ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Billionaires Banter: Otedola Welcome To Attempt Corporate Takeover, Dangote Says / Kogi Poll: Wada Heads To Court / PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.