Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? (3313 Views)

Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by denzel2009: 2:28pm On Jan 13, 2011
Duh, like you've not heard of withdrawal style?
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by MrsChima(f): 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2011
If you are not skilled in the withdrawal method you should not be practicing it and you can impregnate a woman with PRE-ejaculates.
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by tunnytox(m): 3:10pm On Jan 13, 2011
The injection method have several disadvantages such as irregular menstrual period/flow, weight gain and many more
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by Odunnu: 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2011
Condom and it has never failed us
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by MrCork17: 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2011
isnt it against Catholic religion to use condom? undecided
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by dammytex: 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2011
well for me, i practice withdrawal although experts keep saying there's still risk. so far I've been quite lucky.
For me, this is my approach; if its my no 1 babe (d main - d main), I keep the act to my head and not my tool especially for the 1st round. With this, I can control excitement and my tool is in my hands 10 seconds before actual expulsion. Since I intend to marry her, I try not to engage in sexual activities with her frequently, so the risk is more or less curtailed.
For my other babes, strictly condoms mehn. In fact the condom come with its own advantage: you last longer while you re able to take her to climax. But if she doesn't want condom, then we can use our flesh-to flesh for rounds 2 to 6 before I retire. I no fit kill myself.
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by MrsChima(f): 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2011
The lies dogs men tell.
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by 190: 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2011
Is it me or is this thread trying to favour SKIN 2 SKIN sex
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by Yeecar(m): 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

If you are not skilled in the withdrawal method you should not be practicing it and you can impregnate a woman with PRE-ejaculates.
hi sweetie,how does the billing cycle work?does it mean i can release my sperm inside her pussy and she wnt get pregnant?
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by missdrake(f): 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
MrsChima:
My husband and I before we got married.  We practice no sex until we got married.  No sex before marriage is the best safe sex ever.  If you truly love each other why in a rush to have sex?  

nice one ooo.I pray I meet someone like ur husband to marry.someone who can wait till marriage.cos that is just d best
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
xgel:
What do you and your boyfriend/girlfriend use to prevent pregnancy?
condom ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? / can anybody explain why this happened? / Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.